Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

We're going to catch Chelsea!

Read 1170 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      We're going to catch Chelsea!
      Jan 14, 2007 11:27:10 am
      Well come on. The way they are playing and the way we are playing we must have a bigger chance than anyone else in the Premiership. Arsenal are totally out of it and I think they are only worthy of third. With Bolton finishing 4th... Unfortunately.
      I know they beat Wigan 3-0 yesterday but thats nothing if they continue to start bottling it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Re: We're going to catch Chelsea!
      Reply #1: Jan 14, 2007 11:48:23 am
      If we have any hopes at all of catching them then we need to win next week.  Simple as.

Thing is even when they are 'playing sh*t' they still draw.  We can be playing well and go and lose at the likes of Blackburn.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #2: Jan 14, 2007 04:48:31 pm
      Chelski won 4-0 yesterday?our acid test is next week,to move to the next level we need to start beating our main rivals.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #3: Jan 14, 2007 06:11:22 pm
      Chelski won 4-0 yesterday?our acid test is next week,to move to the next level we need to start beating our main rivals.

Agree totally, if we beat them next week we should go on to finish at least second, then I will make public the info I have regarding Fergusons antics with bungs and tapping up players illegally, this should see the SCUM have at least 6 points deducted by the FA, so dont worry all is not lost, we can still win this, remember what happend to Newcastle in 97 or was it 96, nothing would make me happier than to knock Alex Ferguson of his f***ing perch hey .....

What really bothers me is Bob Paisley won more than him and only got a f***ing MBE kinda reeks if you ask me.
      « Last Edit: Jan 14, 2007 06:12:09 pm by pragmatic »

Quick Reply