Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Edin Dzeko (VfL Wolfsburg)

Read 41033 times
      andy000223
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Re: Edin Dzeko (VfL Wolfsburg)
      Reply #69: Jun 09, 2009 02:50:29 pm
      Milan have sold Kaka and have now agreed terms with Dzeko..Almost certain he will go to milan
      zlatan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #70: Jun 09, 2009 07:12:20 pm
      Sh*t source may be, but they are after a big striker and this fella is HUGE.

hehe..Great striker, and he is great!
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #71: Jun 09, 2009 07:51:13 pm

Considering it's on talkaloadofbull.com, Milan are probably very far from signing Dzeko.
      Danutz92
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #72: Jun 09, 2009 07:58:35 pm
      He scored a goal today for his national team.
      zlatan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #73: Jun 10, 2009 08:56:57 am
      Considering it's on talkaloadofbull.com, Milan are probably very far from signing Dzeko.

erm, Galiani was in Sarajevo, made a deal with Dzeko and his father,and they are now waiting for Wolsfburg to answer..and 30 milion euros is not rejectable..
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #74: Jun 10, 2009 02:29:26 pm
      Dzeko Not For Sale

Wolfsburg managing director Juergen Marbach has claimed the club will inform AC Milan that striker Edin Dzeko is not for sale.

Dzeko has been strongly linked with a summer transfer away from Wolfsburg after his impressive goalscoring form caught the eye.

Milan, Manchester City and Arsenal have all been credited with an interest in his services, and the Italian side appeared favourites for his signature.

The Bosnia international was quoted as voicing his support for Milan, and vice-president Adriano Galliani claimed he met with Dzeko's father on Saturday night.

But Wolfsburg look set to fend off overtures from abroad, as they look to retain Dzeko's services for the 2009/10 season.

"We will reply today that we are not interested," said Marbach. "We don't want to give up the player. He is not for sale."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5372158,00.html
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #75: Jun 11, 2009 06:56:20 am
      Something tells me that Milan made a sh*t offer and they want more. Like hell they'll keep him with all the interest around him from bigger clubs.
      zlatan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #76: Jun 11, 2009 01:48:32 pm
      Something tells me that Milan made a sh*t offer and they want more. Like hell they'll keep him with all the interest around him from bigger clubs.

I believe they offered 22 milion euros and Dida or Kaladze..
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #77: May 25, 2010 01:22:36 pm
      I really don't know if this is a crock of sh*t or if it holds any truth.

But the article states that Liverpool scouts namely "Manuel Junco" was in Sarajevo working on a deal to bring Dzeko to Anfield.

Also states that Wolfsburg his current club have valued him at 40million but apparently we will sweeten the deal and bring down the price by sending Lucas and Babel the other way.

Personally I think its bollocks, but I thought in a time of speculation and media frenzy it was appropriate to share.

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/liverpoolov-skaut-u-sarajevu-dogovara-prelazak-edina-dzeke/492747.aspx

Liverpoolov skaut u Sarajevu dogovara prelazak Edina Džeke

EDIN DŽEKO u predvečerje finala Lige prvaka sastaje se s predstavnicima premijerligaša Liverpoola s kojima će razgovarati o mogućem prelasku na Otok.

Već i ptice na grani znaju da Edin Džeko neće sljedeće sezone igrati u dresu Wolfsburga, ali najnovija informacija o njegovu sljedećem odredištu iznenadila je sve koji su mislili da je njegov prelazak u Milan gotova stvar. Bosanskohercegovački reprezentivac trebao se ove subote sastati s predstavnicima Liverpoola, koji su samo zbog njega stigli u Sarajevo, piše SCsport.ba.

Džeko je, prema najavama, trebao uživo s tribina Bernabeua pratiti finalni susret Lige prvaka, ali je zbog sastanka s Englezima ostao u glavnom gradu BiH, navodi isti izvor. Skaut Liverpoola Manuel Junco Džeku bi trebao privoljeti na dolazak u klub koji sljedeće sezone neće igrati Ligu prvaka. Bivši njemački prvak za ponajboljeg igrača traži odštetu od 40 milijuna eura, ali Redsi bi cijenu pokušali sniziti slanjem Lucasa i Babela u suprotnom smjeru.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #78: May 25, 2010 01:38:23 pm
      Interesting, will Rafa really sacrifice Lucas ?, I know I would, preferably to a volcano. ;D

Shouldn't this be in the transfer board ? :D
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #79: May 25, 2010 01:45:19 pm
      Interesting, will Rafa really sacrifice Lucas ?, I know I would, preferably to a volcano. ;D

Shouldn't this be in the transfer board ? :D

Meh they can move it.

There was a thread on the lad allready so i did not want to start a new one.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #80: May 25, 2010 01:53:21 pm
      Liverpoolov skaut u Sarajevu dogovara prelazak Edina Džeke

EDIN DŽEKO u predvečerje finala Lige prvaka sastaje se s predstavnicima premijerligaša Liverpoola s kojima će razgovarati o mogućem prelasku na Otok.

Već i ptice na grani znaju da Edin Džeko neće sljedeće sezone igrati u dresu Wolfsburga, ali najnovija informacija o njegovu sljedećem odredištu iznenadila je sve koji su mislili da je njegov prelazak u Milan gotova stvar. Bosanskohercegovački reprezentivac trebao se ove subote sastati s predstavnicima Liverpoola, koji su samo zbog njega stigli u Sarajevo, piše SCsport.ba.

Džeko je, prema najavama, trebao uživo s tribina Bernabeua pratiti finalni susret Lige prvaka, ali je zbog sastanka s Englezima ostao u glavnom gradu BiH, navodi isti izvor. Skaut Liverpoola Manuel Junco Džeku bi trebao privoljeti na dolazak u klub koji sljedeće sezone neće igrati Ligu prvaka. Bivši njemački prvak za ponajboljeg igrača traži odštetu od 40 milijuna eura, ali Redsi bi cijenu pokušali sniziti slanjem Lucasa i Babela u suprotnom smjeru.

For those that don't speak Croatian:

Liverpool's scout in Sarajevo is in talks about the arrival of Edin Džeko

During the Champion's League final, Edin Džeko is undergoing a meeting with predstavnicima (not sure, most likely a business term) from Premier League outfit Liverpool with whom will discuss the probability of arrival on the island[UK].

Even the little bird [in reference to "a little bird told me"] know Edin Džeko won't be playing in a VfL Wolfsburg uniform next season, but the newest information of his next direction took a change for the unexpected when everyone thought his deal to AC Milan was finalised. The Bosnian international was already supposed to have this Saturday meet up with Liverpool's officials, who have come to Sarajevo for him only, writes SCsport.ba.

Džeko was, according to reports, supposed to be at the Bernabeu following the final, but due to the meeting with English he stayed in the capital city of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Liverpool's scout Manuel Junco would have the challenge of convincing Džeko to a move to a club that isn't playing Champion's League football next season, but his current club is in the same situation. Former German champions[Wolfsburg] are seeking the amount of 40 million Euros for their best player, but the Reds would try to lower the price and sweeten the deal with Lucas and Babel in a swap deal exchange.

edit: Loose translation, you get the drift.  I know nothing of SCsport.ba but Index.hr is quite well known in Croatia as not a reliable source of information.  Personally, the wording of the article and my knowledge of the Croatian language makes me think this is a load of sh*t.
      « Last Edit: May 25, 2010 04:11:53 pm by vitez »
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #81: May 25, 2010 02:03:46 pm
      Haha imas previse vremena jebiga.

Nista od toga.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #82: May 25, 2010 03:24:25 pm
      Even with Lucas and Babel they'll still want at least 20 million though?
      Just read some quotes from Hoeness on Dzeko, he said: 'The asking price is 40 million euros, anyone who thinks we'll lower that is wrongly informed. In fact, after May 31st his price will go up, there's no room for negotiations.' Link to the dutch article. Dutch media are following Wolfsburg closely at the moment because of McClaren's appointment there as manager and the possible move of players from the dutch league to Wolfsburg.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #83: May 25, 2010 03:42:38 pm
      Even with Lucas and Babel they'll still want at least 20 million though?

Dank u mijn vriend
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #84: May 25, 2010 03:54:59 pm
      Don't post sh*t from that site on here LFCBosnia, don't even read it. Click here if you don't know why.
      « Last Edit: May 25, 2010 04:01:37 pm by Dexter »
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #85: May 25, 2010 04:04:11 pm
      No articles from NotW or Sun should be posted by any Liverpool fan.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #86: May 25, 2010 04:47:11 pm
      Why's this in the Kop? ;)
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #87: May 25, 2010 04:55:53 pm
      Moved.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #88: May 25, 2010 05:01:32 pm
      Would like to see him here will cost a lot of money though if we were to get him

He was linked with 40 million euro's to a host of clubs in England
      LFCBosnia
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 353 posts | 12 
      Reply #89: May 25, 2010 08:43:30 pm
      Don't post sh*t from that site on here LFCBosnia, don't even read it. Click here if you don't know why.

Sorry, didn't know. I knew about the sun but not that one...
      KOPMKD
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts |
      Reply #90: May 25, 2010 11:45:57 pm
      Sorry, didn't know. I knew about the sun but not that one...
      It's just a local Bosnian media that's not related in any way with British F***ing "The Sun" newspaper.Even the name "San" means "The dream" in their language.LFCBosnia didn't meant to offend us with his post...and he didn't ;)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #91: May 26, 2010 12:17:55 am
      It's just a local Bosnian media that's not related in any way with British F***ing "The Sun" newspaper.Even the name "San" means "The dream" in their language.LFCBosnia didn't meant to offend us with his post...and he didn't ;)
      He posted a link to an article on NotW, his post has been removed.

Quick Reply