Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Ticket Info: Liverpool V Newcastle 3rd May 2009 K.O 13.30

Read 11345 times
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool V Newcastle 3rd May 2009 K.O 13.30
      Reply #23: Apr 16, 2009 06:54:03 pm
      Just to go a bit off the subject but talking about sitting peacefully,when I went Liverpool v chelsea in champions league I was surrounded by tourists and I stood up and started singing fields of anfield road. The next thing 2 stewards and a police man came out of no where and said if you don't sit down you will be ejected. I couldn't believe it,on a champions league night,whats going on.
      Fowlers God
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 58 posts |
      Reply #24: Apr 17, 2009 01:24:59 am
      I would be viewed as an ott supporter, the ticket office is beyond a joke. The system they employ is nothing short of scandalous. The amount of companies advertising match packages here in Ireland for Liverpool matches is unbelievable...glorified touts they are. How they get hold of tickets through the club is beyond me considering the amount of Supporter clubs that are registered on the official web site get tickets as well if available.

I tried getting tickets for the City and Newcastle games since I went to the derby at Anfield this season, couldn't get through on the phones, online was a joke. Tickets were sold out in 10 mins.

As for the tourists and camera's etc...the first time you would come to Anfield yes is bareable but doing it all the time when you go to Anfield is a joke. I love getting up singing songs and doing much as I can to encourage the team but you get weird looks off people, one thing irritates me as being Liverpool supporter from Ireland is seeing fellow Liverpool supporters from Ireland sitting there with a tricolour draped over them...I have said on one occasion to one you would be better off back home, you're going to see Liverpool play not Ireland for god sake.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #25: Apr 17, 2009 03:08:51 pm
      Just to go a bit off the subject but talking about sitting peacefully,when I went Liverpool v chelsea in champions league I was surrounded by tourists and I stood up and started singing fields of anfield road. The next thing 2 stewards and a police man came out of no where and said if you don't sit down you will be ejected. I couldn't believe it,on a champions league night,whats going on.

Probably the wrong thread for this, but what stand where you in?
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #26: Apr 17, 2009 05:48:09 pm
      I was in the main stand near the kop.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #27: Apr 17, 2009 06:31:50 pm
      I was in the main stand near the kop.

That's why you were told to sit down then.........not allowed to stand up in the main stand, I was in the Main Stand with Redkenny and Venison for a European game, we were literally right at the back, so no-one behind us to block their view, yet the stewards made us sit down.  :f_wah:

The only place you can stand is in the 'Kop'
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #28: Apr 17, 2009 07:46:19 pm
      The only place you can stand is in the 'Kop'

Ive stood in the corner of the lower annie road before. I love sitting there, cos it always seems to be relatively tourist free :D
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #29: Apr 28, 2009 11:56:46 am
      I've sat everywhere, and only the Kop seems to be Tourist free.  when you sit or stand (Euro nights) in the Kop, you can see how many cameras there are in the stadium.  it's unbelievable how many people are taking pictures throughout the game.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #30: Apr 28, 2009 12:14:40 pm
      Ive sat with someone from Liverpool once at a a game, norweign, Welsh etc etch and that was when i was in the Kop
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #31: Apr 28, 2009 12:59:18 pm
      Please if anyone has one spare please can you let me know.Cheers.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #32: May 01, 2009 11:21:06 am
      I need one so i got a call from a friend of a friend sayin he  had one in the Paddock nearest the Kop, not the best seats but you can still breath in the Kop atmos.

I said "how much do you want for it as Paddock goes normally around 36-38 quid"

He said "TBH mate i dont want to make any money off it, i just want to see a fan get the ticket"

I was buzzing, "OK cool, call it £38 then"

"No, call it £60"

I was shocked, put the phone down, what an absolute tit
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #33: May 01, 2009 11:37:01 am
      What a pr**k.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #34: May 01, 2009 04:08:48 pm
      I need one so I got a call from a friend of a friend sayin he  had one in the Paddock nearest the Kop, not the best seats but you can still breath in the Kop atmos.

I said "how much do you want for it as Paddock goes normally around 36-38 quid"

He said "TBH mate I dont want to make any money off it, I just want to see a fan get the ticket"

I was buzzing, "OK cool, call it £38 then"

"No, call it £60"

I was shocked, put the phone down, what an absolute tit

F***ing idiot

Dont want to make money my bellend
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #35: May 01, 2009 04:13:38 pm
      I just hope this stadium gets built soon, been on the waiting list for far too long and i'd say 15% of season ticket holders totally abuse that right and honour.

Makes you sound like a 7 year old but "Its... Just... Not... Fair!!!!!"

Quick Reply