Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Fat f***in' Frank

Read 1806 times
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh
      • Started Topic

• 114 posts |
      Fat f***in' Frank
      Jan 21, 2007 12:41:15 am
      I know this will draw plenty of views just with the title of debate, so feel free to post your hate at the most over rated scum footballer in English football history.

:-X

:action-smiley-055: :action-smiley-065:
      homestrip
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      • If you wanna keep it, you win it 5 times!!
      Re: Fat f***in' Frank
      Reply #1: Jan 21, 2007 01:17:52 am
      Overrated is what Frank has been shown up to be this yr, last yr he must have had 10 deflected fluky goals. He was useless in WC, useless all season for Chelsea and I think himself and Maureen are about to catch the slow boat to Spain in the Summer.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #2: Jan 21, 2007 07:53:14 am
      Definitely over-rated.  Considering all we used to read about the 'battle' between him and Gerrard as to the country's top midfielder.

Lampard is only half the player Stevie G (although twice the size) and the fact Chelsea have tried twice to get Stevie G is proof positive.  He doesn't even deserve his place in the England team, and that is a serious footballing conclusion I have arrived at - not just looking through my red-tinted spectacles.

His wife's fit though.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Jan 21, 2007 09:23:59 am
      What exactly does he do ?  Didnt hear him even mentioned till 40 mins into the game yesterday, cant believe he's even mentioned in the same breath as Stevie G, never mind compared to him.  NO competition whatsoever, the man is an overated rent boy who will be off at the end of the season when he hasnt got Maureen patting him on the head saying 'well done Frankie".   
      homestrip
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      • If you wanna keep it, you win it 5 times!!
      Reply #4: Jan 21, 2007 02:03:53 pm
      What exactly does he do ?  Didnt hear him even mentioned till 40 mins into the game yesterday, cant believe he's even mentioned in the same breath as Stevie G, never mind compared to him.  NO competition whatsoever, the man is an overated rent boy who will be off at the end of the season when he hasnt got Maureen patting him on the head saying 'well done Frankie".   

I agree, think he is heading for pastures new in the Summer. Strange thing is, Barcelona will probably buy him?? For what? He is rubbish. I had to ask somebody during the game yesterday, had he gone off. I hadnt seen him on the ball or Andy Gray mention he or Ballack's name for ages.

Quick Reply