Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

The funniest thing you ever saw?

Read 1031 times
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      The funniest thing you ever saw?
      May 12, 2009 09:11:54 pm
      You had to be there for mine. Me and my mate Chris were carrying a carpet down the road. He was going backwards and just as it was too late I realised he was about to back right into a lamppost. I kind of went 'urgh' in a warning nature, but he backed into it all the same. He shat himself and nearly dropped his end of the carpet, I pissed myself laughing and nearly dropped my end of the carpet. He still hasn't forgiven me ten years on. Reckons I could have warned him sooner... ::)

What was yours?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: The funniest thing you ever saw?
      Reply #1: May 12, 2009 11:43:02 pm
      I technically didn't see this as it happened me, We were playing a football game on an indoor size pitch and someone had a shot which I blocked with my leg then the ball bounced off my leg, hit the post, bounced of the post onto the underside of the crossbar, then bounced off the crossbar and hit me in an unfortunate place and went in. It wasn't funny at the time though.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2: May 13, 2009 12:13:31 am
      Hmm, probably the funniest thing I have ever seen happened when I was sat at a cafe in Malta. Some woman, must have been late 60's+ walking over to her car and some chav parked next to it and when he opened his car door he hit her car so she then gave him a load of abuse and after he had walked away she got in her car and instead of just driving off like she was going to, she re-adjusted it in the parking spot and it ended up right next to his car so he couldn't get in on the drivers side, had to go through the passenger door. Anyway he wasn't able to just get in and drive off either because when she moved the car she didn't reverse it all the way back, she had it so her wing mirror was right in front of his and there was no room for him to adjust so if he was going anywhere then he would have taken the mirrors off. This wasn't it either, she then phoned the police and accused him of blocking her in and wanted him prosecuted. :lmao:
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #3: May 13, 2009 12:19:46 am
      Beware of pensioners  :lmao:
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #4: May 14, 2009 08:37:07 am
      Some fella going a**e over t*t on his bike! I couldn't even help him up cause I fell over a small wall crying with laughter,still gets me going now :lmao:
      I laughed so much my stomach was in agony and my jaw felt like it was broke just like the fella's :lmao:

Quick Reply