Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Why I hate Ronaldo

Read 15596 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6696 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Why I hate Ronaldo
      Reply #23: May 16, 2009 08:15:33 am
      ...do we even need a reason?

I just look at him and want to punch him in the face.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #24: May 16, 2009 09:17:23 am
      why I hate ronaldo...mmm..cant write a thousand reasons in this post, can I?

Feel free  :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #25: May 16, 2009 09:19:08 am
      I agree with all the previous reasons.

I have to admit I particularly hate this stance though:

To quote the great Edmund Blackadder, he seems to be saying "Here are my bollocks, please kick".

ayrton, me and you definitely think along the same lines.  That's exactly what I think everytime I see him do that grrr.... it riles me soooo much, I have a knot in my stomach with hatred for the tw*t !! 
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #26: May 16, 2009 11:04:59 am
      Ladyboy.

No use kicking him in the bollocks, he hasn't got any.

And what do you think that is in his hair? Yep, it's spunk. From all last night's rentboy activities.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #27: May 16, 2009 03:30:27 pm
      Don't blame that cheat. Blame the referee for believing in all those dives. I hope someone someday breaks his legs as a bigtime payback. I just don't understand the mentality of the referees, why can't the referee gives Torres the same kind of protection, could it be that Torres complaints less compared to ladyboy?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #28: May 16, 2009 06:48:45 pm
      There shouldn't be a place in any team for this jumped up little squirt.

If Liverpool had of signed him, he would never have been allowed to act like he does, Rafa wouldn't have stood for it, and Jamie would have kicked the sh*t out of him.

I can't do with prima donnas, there's certainly no players at Liverpool who act like this, they just wouldn't be allowed to get away with it, Dogbreath is just the same...........all this, look at me, aren't I special crap :mad: Realy pisses me off, and that stance he does that Ayrton pointed out just gets to me every time, I can't bear to even look at him when he does that  :f_steam:

Thank god he doesn't play for us..........Shanks would be turning in his grave.

robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #29: May 16, 2009 10:06:26 pm
      Cuz he's a ponse lar, and ill step over his f***in head.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #30: May 16, 2009 10:32:43 pm
      Dont worry ppl I think he has played his last game at Old Toliet for them cu*ts.....

Like someone said, there are thousands of reasons to hate him.... but also some other cu*ts at United... I blame the refs more than this knob himself as they know what he does but still suck up to Ronaldo

Oooo English football wont miss him..
      govinox
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 661 posts |
      • Where once we watched the King Kenny play.
      Reply #31: May 17, 2009 04:01:10 am
      You don't need any reason to hate him,because you just have to hate him!!
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #32: May 17, 2009 11:32:12 am
      Yea exactly like the "diving group" (Ronaldo, Drogba & many more..!  :D)

You can add Torres and Gerrard to that list as well, I've lost count of the amount of times Torres has taken a tumble, does that make him a cheat or a very astute player who is able to manipulate the referee seeing as the striker always nearly gains the advantage? Diving and simulation are part of the parcel of modern day football, until the authorities start severly punishing players for diving and simulation it will become apart of the fabric of the modern game. As for Ronaldo's arrogance, he can be arrogant, because he can back it up with on the pitch performances and a goals to game ratio that is as impressive as any other. Its rather like Floyd Mayweather, the best pound to pound fighter in his weight class, yes he is arrogant, but he backs it up and this is what Ronaldo does time and time again. A moron, yes, but a fantastic player whom we should have signed six years ago.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #33: May 17, 2009 11:36:06 am
      ^^^^

Are you serious? :D

Comparing Torres and Gerrard to Ronaldo and Drogba?

Absurd.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #34: May 17, 2009 11:38:32 am
      Very absurd indeed.

All players take 'tumbles', part and parcel of football now I'm afraid. The manner and the frequency which both Ronaldo and Drogba do it though is a disgrace so how you can compare I have no idea.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #35: May 17, 2009 11:58:03 am
      You don't need reasons or whatsoever to hate...JUST HATE HIM!
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #36: May 17, 2009 12:35:37 pm
      ^^^^

Are you serious? :D

Comparing Torres and Gerrard to Ronaldo and Drogba?

Absurd.

Yes I am being serious, if you as a Liverpool fan are going to throw stones from your greenhouse, at least make sure no one else has stones around their greenhouse to sling back. There's enough footage on youtube showing Gerrard and Torres both diving and simulation, still it pays to be bias and point fingers eh?!
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #37: May 17, 2009 12:59:12 pm
      Well Mr/Miss/Mrs Blue talking about arrogance, it does not form part of a "GREAT PLAYER", its incompatible.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #38: May 17, 2009 01:09:21 pm
      It's just a waste of precious time to think of a reason of why we hate Cristihando Ronaldive. Instead, we should use that precious time to love our team, ;D.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #39: May 17, 2009 01:12:19 pm
      It's just a waste of precious time to think of a reason of why we hate Cristihando Ronaldive. Instead, we should use that precious time to love our team, ;D.

Well said Ad! but sometimes there are things which get on your nerves and hey we do love our team!  ;)
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #40: May 17, 2009 02:00:56 pm
      Well Mr/Miss/Mrs Blue talking about arrogance, it does not form part of a "GREAT PLAYER", its incompatible.

Maradona, Cantona and Roy Keane were arrogant, Henry, Eto'o and Imbrahimovic are all stereotypically arrogant, yet all of these players perform for their clubs and are instrumental to their clubs. Even Fabregas is somewhat arrogant, yet no one will argue that he isn't an accomplished player. Some players are arrogant and some aren't. Puskas, Di Stefano, John Charles etc were not arrogant. Being arrogant does not mean you are a poor footballer, not everyone is modest like Gerrard and Messi.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #41: May 17, 2009 02:12:46 pm
      We never said that Gerrard and Torres are saints or never did anything wrong, but never in hell that they did it like Ronaldo or Drogba. Look what he did to Rooney when England vs Portugal. That is his own clubmate and it was not him who get stomped by Rooney but still he has to get involved and provoked Rooney. Above all that, the scum never let him go eventhough he was that culprit that got England kicked out!
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #42: May 17, 2009 03:45:45 pm
      thank you, but i'm too lazy to write :) :P
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #43: May 17, 2009 03:59:15 pm
      no amount of persuasion or talking on this topic can make me hate him less. its as simple as that.  ;D
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #44: May 17, 2009 05:20:28 pm
      Maradona, Cantona and Roy Keane were arrogant, Henry, Eto'o and Imbrahimovic are all stereotypically arrogant, yet all of these players perform for their clubs and are instrumental to their clubs. Even Fabregas is somewhat arrogant, yet no one will argue that he isn't an accomplished player. Some players are arrogant and some aren't. Puskas, Di Stefano, John Charles etc were not arrogant. Being arrogant does not mean you are a poor footballer, not everyone is modest like Gerrard and Messi.

Your name intrigues me.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #45: May 17, 2009 05:27:24 pm
      Yes...almost everyone are arrogant but at the level Ronaldo's arrogance right now. He's the essence of arrogance. Now tell me, comparing both Gerrard and Ronaldo, who's more arrogant?

Quick Reply