Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Why I hate Ronaldo

Read 15818 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Why I hate Ronaldo
      Reply #69: May 20, 2009 08:30:21 pm
      Ronaldo goes to see his doctor and says "doctor, everytime I look in the mirror I get sexually aroused." "I'm not surprised" said the doctor "You're a c**t"

:lmao:
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #70: May 20, 2009 08:34:29 pm
      Im on a Barca forum and what amazes me is that they have a thread dedicated to Ronaldo and they hate him too !!!

The most hated man in football its sad really as someone with such talent shouldnt be hated he should be a joy to watch .
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #71: May 21, 2009 07:51:37 am
      Im on a Barca forum and what amazes me is that they have a thread dedicated to Ronaldo and they hate him too !!!

The most hated man in football its sad really as someone with such talent shouldnt be hated he should be a joy to watch .

Don't be amazed.

There are lots of tremendously talented footballers in the world, but we don't hate them. We're not bitter or jealous, most of us here admire the skills of Kaka, Messi, etc.

Have a read back through this thread and you'll see why. We like beautiful football, but for some reason, nobody likes an arrogant c**t who's head is shoved so far up his own arse he can see the back of his tonsils.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #72: May 21, 2009 09:19:23 am

I'm sorry but doesn't that sum it up, someone with such talent, yet feels the need to fall about the place like he's been hit by a grenade, and when he doesn't get a decision, moans like a spoilt brat.

His ma looks a bit mad too.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #73: May 21, 2009 12:31:12 pm
      Yeah, sometimes we wonder why with all these wonderful talents,i.e Kaka, Messi, Eto'o, Zidane but we never ever hated their guts. They are arrogance in their own way but still it doesn't even bothers me a lot like Ronaldo did. Wait, he's a manure c**t, that's why everybody hates him so much ;D! Eitherway no matter he's a manc player or not, he still tops on my f**king unbelievable useless c**t list!
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #74: May 21, 2009 05:30:40 pm
      Don't be amazed.

There are lots of tremendously talented footballers in the world, but we don't hate them. We're not bitter or jealous, most of us here admire the skills of Kaka, Messi, etc.

Have a read back through this thread and you'll see why. We like beautiful football, but for some reason, nobody likes an arrogant c**t who's head is shoved so far up his own arse he can see the back of his tonsils.

Couldnt agree more the point I was making is that its sad that he has made himself like that isnt it . The sad thing is you ask 90% of United fans and they think the lads a twxx !

Players like Ronaldo ( Brazilian ) Zidane , Messi , Kaka , Zola , Baggio , Del piero all have or have had huge talent and love from fans around the world Ronaldo has none of that just hate everywhere .

Whats the point of having all that talent and not being liked ?

But aslong as he is winning things for my club I dont care and when the day comes that he leaves its goodbye but in my eyes he will never be a giggs , Best , Law , Charlton or Cantona because he cares for himself first and the fans last .
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #75: May 22, 2009 11:56:43 am
      Its all been said why hes the most hated player to[dis]grace our game. He may have some talent but the man must have very little nouse coz he could easily avoid all the stick by just playing the game fairly and staying on his feet. Or maybe he enjoys being abused- says it all dont it? typical MANC
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #76: May 23, 2009 12:26:09 pm
      Well I suppose he doesn't know what F AIRPLAY is about..
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #77: May 23, 2009 04:11:01 pm
      He never knows FAIRPLAY...only FOULPLAY and FOREPLAY!
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #78: May 23, 2009 04:13:10 pm
      Because he rolls the grass and that's the f***in groundsmans bag!!!
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #79: May 23, 2009 09:08:17 pm
      So why didn't you call yourself Little Red Riding Hood then?

Just asking....

Because I don't like Little Red Riding Hood...duh!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #80: May 24, 2009 08:18:12 am
      Who dare to neg me because of that sissy boy Ronaldo?F**K I don't even care!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #81: May 25, 2009 12:02:27 pm
      I take football seriously in terms of its standing in the world. Which lets face it in the grand scheme of things isn't as highly. There are people in this life dying from disease, famine, poverty, war-fare, conflict and natural disasters. Britain is in mass economic and social meltdown, so in the grand scheme of things, football doesn't feature highly. Seeking employment and paying my bills are weigh more on my mind.

Bet you're a right boring c**t aren't yer. A real laugh a minute!
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #82: May 25, 2009 05:47:03 pm
      Bet you're a right boring c**t aren't yer. A real laugh a minute!

I'm actually highly depressing and I have been known to send people home in tears. Still people still associate with me, so I must be doing something right.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #83: May 25, 2009 05:49:29 pm
      Please go back to the topic!

Btw I think Ronaldo is one of the most overrated player ever to play in the PL, not to mention Dogbreath!
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #84: May 26, 2009 06:26:39 pm
      Please go back to the topic!

Btw I think Ronaldo is one of the most overrated player ever to play in the PL, not to mention Dogbreath!

I think by saying that comment you have just showed a poor sense of knowledge of football for me. Whether you hate him or not there is no doubt Ronaldo is a huge talent .
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #85: May 28, 2009 09:57:10 pm
      he's extremely talented and it would be just my liverpool bias to say otherwise, but it also can't be denied that he's also a complete and utter unlikeable tw*t!!!!!!!!!!
      Sophie.
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts |
      Reply #86: May 28, 2009 10:05:47 pm
      I agree Ronaldo has talent, it's his attitude I cannot stand.
      I mean Messi is just as talented but he doesn't have his head up his arse.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #87: May 29, 2009 05:49:36 am
      Im sorry, no matter how skillful a player is ,hes a real pain in the arse and i wouldn't want him anywhere near Anfield. Did you see the kipper on him yesterday and then he starts this 'i dont know where ill be' sh*te again. Do us all a favour ladyboy and do several.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #88: May 29, 2009 07:06:04 am
      He's a tiesome f***in maggot with an ego the size of a house.
      As far as his ability is concerned, he can be unbelievable at set pieces, but as for the rest of his game he's good but by no means great?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #89: May 31, 2009 01:54:37 pm
      There is no doubting the guys talent but he believes his own hype. 

He cannot accept that any player is good enough to take the ball off him without it being a foul and he manages to con most referees into believing the same.

Anyone else notice he didn't get any free kicks round the box in the CL final, maybe thats why the mancs didnt cheat another of their infamous wins.

He revels in any kind of gossip/chat/comments about himself cos it keeps him in the limelight.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #90: May 31, 2009 01:58:18 pm
      I guess not being able to do what he do best;diving suke make him crazy as hell. Barca players didn't even tackle him near the penalty box because they knew he would dive at any chance given. Not being to compete with Messi in the final was quite frustrating for him. You can see how many silly tackles he made on puyol.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #91: May 31, 2009 02:11:06 pm

He cannot accept that any player is good enough to take the ball off him without it being a foul and he manages to con most referees into believing the same.

So true.

Quick Reply