Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

United clinch title

Read 16906 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: United clinch title
      Reply #161: May 19, 2009 08:45:41 am
      Are you serious? Because I can't believe half the drivel you post, I get attacked by people saying United's empire is crumbling (wishful thinking I call it) and when I respond to say how can our empire be crumbling because we're Champions of this and that and may be retaining those Championships you see it as gloating?...

If scouse posters didn't already post rubbish that they can't possibly know anymore than I can (they GUARANTEE Liverpool will win the league next year you know) then I wouldn't have to respond in kind would I?.......
      Kettle calling the pot black if you ask me :f_whistle:
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #162: May 19, 2009 08:52:45 am
      In my opinion (for what its worth!) the best team won the league this year :o and although it is an extremely bitter pill to swallow as the old saying goes 'the table doesn’t lie' I will say I thought we played the better football in the last half of the season but if that football doesn’t bring you all three points then you are just going to end up like another Arsenal.

To give the Mancs their due they did I think go 14 games without conceding a goal and ground out more 1-0 wins than the boring boring Arsenal sides of the past, but it doesn’t matter how those results where achieved because points make prizes and it also doesn’t matter if you end up being the top scorers if you haven’t done the business when it matters against lesser teams at Anfield.

We made mistakes this year and I think that’s why a lot of reds are still insistent that the better side lost, but the champions don’t make those mistakes and crying what if we hadn’t drawn all those games just comes across as bitter with a hint of sour grapes and Liverpool fans just don’t sink that low.

I know its calamitous to lose out to Man Utd of all teams but we just have to look at ourselves and see how those mistakes can be rectified next season, Radio Merseyside’s phone in last night said that although we took points off all the big boys this year we only took 66 off the lower teams and when you compare that to Man Utds 82 from the same teams we can see why we lost out on the league this year.

Next season will be a different matter as I am certain Rafa has learnt a lot this season and there also seems to be a new belief and drive about our team, so here’s to next season when after what’s been far to long we will be crowned the best team in England. ;)
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #163: May 19, 2009 02:14:35 pm
      I beg to differ. If let say a boy cheated in his exam and scored the highest mark in the paper, will he be the best? Certainly not! We lose out to a team that cheat their way up to the top. Count the amount of freekicks or penalties they got out of pure diving of Ronaldo. Remember how they surrounded the ref like a thousand angry mobs when the decisions didn't went their way. Remember how that whiskey nose was f**king mad and running about like hell when they didn't get the penalty. That's the team that win the league this season. I was wondering, if you to win the league, at least you should have a team full of f**king crazy w**kers with a d**khead clown manager to spearhead the marauding mobsters! They are not a teams team. They solely depending on that sissy boy to get them going and they were absolute crap when he's not playing. Now we got a scum loving c**t who doesn't bother to be in his own forum but to piss everybody off in this forum.
      Manure are built around arrogance. Don't believe? Their manager is arrogant and the players are arrogant. Fergie likes to be a supremo in everything and he didn't like anyone who dares to confront him like Rafa did to him. Rooney even said that how he hated Liverpool (right before we crack open his a**e and blast 4 through it), but did you ever heard of any Liverpool players said the same? That's why I said Manure are full of arrogance. WTF is theatre of dreams anyway? Looks more like a toilet bowl seater stadium to me!
      Seriously King Cantona, just go back to your hole and shut the hell up! Your presence are not even welcome here. You come to other's house and bragging on how big and nice your house is compared to us, so what do you expect? A bed of roses from us? We can accept friendly discussion and ideas but never accept a d**khead!
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #164: May 19, 2009 02:18:51 pm
      Next season will be a different matter as I am certain Rafa has learnt a lot this season and there also seems to be a new belief and drive about our team, so here’s to next season when after what’s been far to long we will be crowned the best team in England. ;)

Next season may probably be even closer than this season, I wouldn't like to say who will win........But it'll be United..... ;)......Of course I have no idea and that's what makes football exciting....
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #165: May 19, 2009 02:21:39 pm
      I beg to differ. If let say a boy cheated in his exam and scored the highest mark in the paper, will he be the best? Certainly not! We lose out to a team that cheat their way up to the top. Count the amount of freekicks or penalties they got out of pure diving of Ronaldo. Remember how they surrounded the ref like a thousand angry mobs when the decisions didn't went their way. Remember how that whiskey nose was f**king mad and running about like hell when they didn't get the penalty. That's the team that win the league this season. I was wondering, if you to win the league, at least you should have a team full of f**king crazy w**kers with a d**khead clown manager to spearhead the marauding mobsters! They are not a teams team. They solely depending on that sissy boy to get them going and they were absolute crap when he's not playing. Now we got a scum loving c**t who doesn't bother to be in his own forum but to piss everybody off in this forum.
      Manure are built around arrogance. Don't believe? Their manager is arrogant and the players are arrogant. Fergie likes to be a supremo in everything and he didn't like anyone who dares to confront him like Rafa did to him. Rooney even said that how he hated Liverpool (right before we crack open his a**e and blast 4 through it), but did you ever heard of any Liverpool players said the same? That's why I said Manure are full of arrogance. WTF is theatre of dreams anyway? Looks more like a toilet bowl seater stadium to me!
      Seriously King Cantona, just go back to your hole and shut the hell up! Your presence are not even welcome here. You come to other's house and bragging on how big and nice your house is compared to us, so what do you expect? A bed of roses from us? We can accept friendly discussion and ideas but never accept a d**khead!

:lmao:

Did I read that right because he seemed a bit angry.........
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #166: May 19, 2009 02:29:04 pm
      Yeah dem right I am! And I don't even care if anyone neg me for this as I'm truly f**king mad at you.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #167: May 19, 2009 02:51:35 pm
      Yeah dem right I am! And I don't even care if anyone neg me for this as I'm truly f**king mad at you.

At me personally?........

Because if so why?.....
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #168: May 19, 2009 03:12:30 pm
      Don't know the real reason but just can't stand the smell of bloody f**king scum c**t that's all!
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #169: May 19, 2009 03:17:30 pm
      Don't know the real reason but just can't stand the smell of bloody f**king scum c**t that's all!

Very eloquent use of the English language........Bravo... ......
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #170: May 19, 2009 03:19:15 pm
      Yeah for you and you only...
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #171: May 19, 2009 03:29:33 pm

You flatter me.......
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #172: May 19, 2009 03:32:02 pm
      It's hard to please all the Liverpool supporter. You give them 1 cup and they demand more. It's easier for manure fans as you give 1 mickey mouse cup and they'll ran riot like hell as if they've won the champions league!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #173: May 19, 2009 03:46:37 pm

Why are you still here? Just curious as to why you'd be hanging around this thread everytime I look at the online list.

Sorry, I forgot;

govinox
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 661 posts |
      • Where once we watched the King Kenny play.
      Reply #174: May 19, 2009 03:55:49 pm
      Why are you still here? Just curious as to why you'd be hanging around this thread everytime I look at the online list.

I almost forgot too. ;)
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #175: May 19, 2009 04:02:40 pm
      Don't the scum have their own forum? Or they are all f**king IT retarded?
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #176: May 19, 2009 05:01:01 pm
      Calm down, Macca, you're adding fuel to the fire.

macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #177: May 19, 2009 05:09:09 pm
      ^^Thanks for the advice Eem. I'm trying to calm down right now.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #178: May 19, 2009 05:09:35 pm
      It's hard to please all the Liverpool supporter. You give them 1 cup and they demand more. It's easier for manure fans as you give 1 mickey mouse cup and they'll ran riot like hell as if they've won the champions league!

Well, fairly true though macca8!  ;)
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #179: May 19, 2009 05:14:32 pm

Sorry, I forgot;

The computer's on but I'm often either doing something else or away from the computer.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #180: May 19, 2009 05:16:14 pm

Well, fairly true though macca8!  ;)

What I'm saying was liverpool supporters is a wining supporter not like yours!  Better if you just shut up!
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      Reply #181: May 19, 2009 05:23:07 pm
      I think you 'mis-quoted' above macca8, I meant i agree that that pestering manc is blowing out of proportion things..   :-[
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #182: May 19, 2009 05:28:49 pm
      Yeah maybe...don't know maybe a bit carried away by him. I personally don't like people calling other typical...like typical american or whatsoever.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      Reply #183: May 19, 2009 05:36:44 pm
      Yes I agree with you that guy/gal gets on mine nerves too.. ignore him. I think he will stop posting if nobody pays attention to his 'comments'. cheers! Just don't bother yourself for him.  :-*

Quick Reply