Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Lady Gaga isn't so lady-like

Read 30624 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Lady Gaga isn't so lady-like
      Reply #23: May 20, 2009 10:48:47 am
      Probably because they don't want to see her back in AA.

She always drinking tea now, cos she used to have a problem with too much drinking and too much drugs.

Greedy f**ker!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #24: May 20, 2009 11:39:40 am
      Probably because they don't want to see her back in AA.

She always drinking tea now, cos she used to have a problem with too much drinking and too much drugs.

Greedy f**ker!

Is that why they call her GAGA :dunce2: :drink: :drinking:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #25: Jun 02, 2009 01:02:23 pm
      Paparazzi. Love it.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #26: Jun 02, 2009 02:48:09 pm
      Gaga is awesome :laugh: seriously songs are so damn catchy
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #27: Jun 06, 2009 02:17:51 pm
      Gaga is awesome :laugh: seriously songs are so damn catchy

Tell me about it. Paparazzi's lyrics are ridiculous but here i am, listening.
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #28: Jun 06, 2009 02:35:21 pm
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #29: Dec 04, 2009 05:54:17 am
      I once wasn't a fan of Gaga, but now I am.

I just love the way on how she expresses herself, a way very unique and suited to her personality. She's just very special and she's a very confident singer. Or rather an entertainer.

She isn't afraid to show what she wants, her style. I believe at the start of her career with all her weird antics on stage she might have attracted a lot of boos. She's worked very hard to be where she is today, she's a international superstar.

I'm not interested in music at all despite being inclined in it. I've learnt piano for about 10 years, but seldom do I listen to music, and some just annoy me.

I like her confidence. She is someone special. She also remembers what got her here today, her fans, and on her Twitter site on nearly every one of her twit she thanks her fans.

Lady GaGa Paparazzi Live @ Glastonbury 26 06 09

Look at the comments, at 1:30 it states that she pointed to the mic to get the technician to increase the volume. She did it with gusto, fantastic stuff. I'll imagine most singers would panic but not her.

And at 2:01, there goes the dick rumours.

If anyone wants to stalk her: http://twitter.com/ladygaga

Love you Gaga.

PS: I don't appreciate the thread title!
      « Last Edit: Dec 04, 2009 06:11:21 am by redsonfire »
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #30: Dec 04, 2009 07:22:30 am
      PS: I don't appreciate the thread title!
      Perhaps

Lady Gaga isn't so Shemale-like

would be a better option. ;)
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #31: Dec 04, 2009 01:20:53 pm
      Hate her. Music is catchy. Title stays.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #32: Dec 04, 2009 04:13:25 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,962 posts | 3944 
      Reply #33: Dec 04, 2009 04:21:38 pm
      sh*t.....that is one fit lady - is that what she does  sing?
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #34: Dec 04, 2009 04:26:02 pm
      Sh*t.....that is one fit lady - is that what she does  sing?

Obviously she's a fit bird. I read she does 2 hours on the treadmill while singing at the same time as well.

No, she entertains.

Think she just redefined the meaning of a performance.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,962 posts | 3944 
      Reply #35: Dec 04, 2009 05:31:25 pm
      Obviously she's a fit bird. I read she does 2 hours on the treadmill while singing at the same time as well.

No, she entertains.

Think she just redefined the meaning of a performance.
      And a fine job she does!
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #36: Dec 08, 2009 12:34:57 pm
      I have a fever. A Gaga fever!!

The past week or so I've admired her performances on stage, now I'm admiring her inner beauty even further! She is annoying, she's spoilt, she's sh*t, oh f**k that, get a grip people, she's somebody worth to have a proper look at! Based on her outer looks she doesn't look like she's very welcoming to her fans, but I gotta say, she is probably one of the sweetest artistes out there. Ever. A couple of Youtube videos changed my mind and it will probably change yours too!! To think if I've went to London a couple of days later, I'll probably bump into her or something!! She lives at the Mayfair hotel and I walk past that everyday.

Anyway just look at this, it's as sweet as they can get:

Description:
      I meet Lady Gaga and she gives me her gloves!!! It was at the Fame Ball tour in the Ritz Ybor, Tampa, Florida. She gives me her Gloves!!!!!! Im not an emotional person, but idk what took over my body when I saw her. I love her so much and she's my favorite person in the world. I stopped breathing and I almost passed out several times (;D) a bit dramatic I know, but my love for her is incomprehensible. She gave me her gloves and I will frame and cherish them forever.... their priceless. Thank you so much Lady Gaga, April 7, 2009 was the best night of my life. I love you

Lady Gaga's Biggest Fan

Description:
      Hey :)

Some of you might remember me from my previous vid from meeting Lady GaGa;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ig_gp...

Seeing Lady GaGa perform at rockcorps was one of the best days of my life. Shortly after I was admitted to hospital with a rare disease in my arm, I was told the disease had ate away at some of my main nerves and that as a result my arm was partially paralysed. This was the worst day of my life. I was in hospital for 6 weeks and I was in a very dark sad place. I couldn't believe this was happening to me and I'll be honest id just give up with everything. One morning I wake up in the hospital and I logged onto twitter, only to find Lady GaGa had left me a get well message, I burst out crying and I screamed, all the nurses came running they were like whats up? is it your arm? I was like Nooo its GaGa!! Gaga's lovely get well messages helped me so much, I was so happy and it filled me with hope and started to believe in would recover.

Shortly after this gagadaily.com posted a link on there website about an upcoming fan signing Lady GaGa was doing in London. At the time I was still in hospital and London is 300 miles away from me, but I wasnt going to let this stand in the way of me going. Fortunately I was released from hospital three days prior to the signing and my mate Laura flew in from Ireland to accompany me to for my trip to London.

We Qued for 21 hours outside HMV in a small alley, we were the first there. I wasn't in the best health and I felt really ill but I didn't care, I was just so excited about seeing GaGa again, I couldn't wait to thank her in person about how much those get well messaged helped me. I was riddled with excitement. Those 21 hours were the longest in the world, minutes felt like hours but it was so worth the wait, I would do it all again given the chance.

Fast forward to the signing, I was first in line to see GaGa, I was so happy but I was really emotional, The minute GaGa came on stage I burst out crying, I was just so happy to see her, she spotted me and came over to me and helped me up on stage and gave me the biggest hug in the world :) I've never cried so much in all my life, it was such an emotional moment for me. Lady GaGa was really supportive towards me, she told me everything was going to be ok and she genuinely cared about me. I left that signing the happiest lad in the world, full of hope and confidence about my recovery.

Lady GaGa's messages helped me beyond belief, I know I keep repeating this but I cant stress this enough, they gave me the cofidence and reassurance I needed, and ever since ive been fighting my disease and I know one day hopefully I will be able to move my arm properly again without the pain and difficulty that comes with moving it.

Lady GaGa will always have a special place in my heart, she is such a sweet heart and I am forever grateful for everything she has done to me. She is so busy and yet she found the time to message me and spend time with me. That intself is magical and it just speaks volumes on how magical, beautiful and caring she really is.

I Love You GaGa

Ryan

P.S Big Thanks to JakeOB for the video :) I appreciate it

Meeting Lady GaGa Again :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're sooooo touching, I've never seen any singers who are so humble and cares so much for their fans, she appreciates every single one of them deep down from her heart, I'm sucked in as well. I don't know what to say, but it's unimaginable, with the amount of stress she goes through, she never fails to stop by for her fans, get away from her bodyguards and sign autographs and pose for pictures. How sweet. Could I marry you Gaga  :-*

A very pretty girl and what's more, I've got to say her inner beauty is prettier. I didn't expect that of her either, Seeing those videos just touched me a lot!!

Anyway, for those of you in Liverpool, she'll be performing at the Echo Arena on Feb 24th 2009.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #37: Dec 08, 2009 12:48:00 pm
      Her song 'Bad Romance' is so F***ing good! I hate her stupid talent to make good songs :D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #38: Dec 08, 2009 12:49:05 pm
      I think she's sh*t personally.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #39: Dec 08, 2009 01:04:13 pm

You haven't watched those videos I've posted half an hour ago, then!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #40: Dec 08, 2009 01:12:48 pm
      You haven't watched those videos I've posted half an hour ago, then!

Or he has, but he just has an opinion and isn't easily lead astray from it.

Echo that.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #41: Dec 08, 2009 01:59:11 pm
      Her song 'Bad Romance' is so f**king good! I hate her stupid talent to make good songs :D

Right on!

So who's on my side, liking her then? You're on a change crouchinho? Considering your first post of this thread ;)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #42: Dec 08, 2009 02:09:47 pm
      Right on!

So who's on my side, liking her then? You're on a change crouchinho? Considering your first post of this thread ;)

Still hate her attitude, never said nothin' 'bout not liking her music!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #43: Dec 08, 2009 03:17:21 pm
      Dear oh dear  :lmao:

I was just like that with Take That  :laugh:
      dannyboylfc
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      • I Just Can't Get Enough!!!!
      Reply #44: Dec 08, 2009 03:31:09 pm
      I'm going watching her in February god help me  :f_doh:
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #45: Dec 08, 2009 03:38:50 pm
      Still hate her attitude, never said nothin' 'bout not liking her music!

Neh neh neh!!

Have you watched the videos? They're so sweet. The attitude is gonna prove you wrong! ;)

She spent US$1000 to treat pizzas to her fans who queued up for her autographs. That was only the beginning. When she found out that people found her sunglasses and returned it to her, she was sooo shocked, she said she cried over them for a week, but still nonetheless signed on them and gave it back to the person! And also she asked the fan for his email address.. how lucky can that get when a star wants to contact you!

There was this fan that met Lady Gaga, he fell sick and Lady Gaga wrote him a personal message on Twitter, and during her concert she went like, 'Ryan, you are one of my favourite fans in the world' or something along those lines! Another lad received a gift from Gaga, this time it was her gloves, he left the places crying in tears of joy.

So sweet isn't it, there's no other one like Gaga, I've liked a few artistes along the way but she has got to be my favourite.

Quick Reply