Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC condemn Hillsborough radio lies

Read 8862 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      LFC condemn Hillsborough radio lies
      May 20, 2009 01:04:40 pm
      US radio DJ apologises to Liverpool FC fans for Hillsborough comments
      May 20 2009  by Rachel Cooper, Liverpool Echo

AN AMERICAN radio DJ issued a grovelling apology to Liverpool fans for comments he made on air about the Hillsborough tragedy.

Reds supporters in the USA launched a boycott of Los Angeles-based talkshow host Steven Cohen after he suggested fans were partly responsible for the 1989 disaster.

Shock jock Cohen made the comments two days before the 20th anniversary on his radio show, World Soccer Daily, which is broadcast on satellite radio and on the internet.

His claims provoked outrage amongst Liverpool supporters both in the UK and USA and advertisers.

Four high-profile sponsors have already pulled out and it is understood satellite station Setanta are considering not renewing their contract when it expires.

Ex-Reds defender Steve Nicol, who was playing for Liverpool on the day of the disaster and is now head coach at top US side New England Revolution, said he would no longer participate in Cohen’s shows until an apology was issued.

Cohen finally made that apology this week, more than a month after his comment that people “showing up without tickets, hellbent on getting into somewhere they shouldn’t be going because they don’t have tickets” was the “root cause” of the tragedy.

He said: “My apology is directed at any and all people whose feelings have been hurt and people who have had awful memories and scars re-opened.

“The apology is heartfelt, genuine and sincere.”

He added: “I believe in the freedom of speech, opinion and expression and hold these values and freedoms as being among the most treasured of all freedoms.

“I recognise that with my position as one of the hosts of a popular radio show, I have a responsibility to my audience and perhaps the radio is not the ideal place to express every opinion and every belief I have if the net result is many people being hurt and upset.”

Mel Abshier, of the North American Liverpool FC Branches, circulated an official boycott notice on May 5 after exchanging a series of emails with Cohen, in which he said he had nothing further to discuss.

Mr Abshier, whose mother is from Kirkdale, said it was not the first time Cohen courted controversy with his opinions about the Hillsborough disaster.

He said: “I did not have any relatives at Hillsborough, but you do not need family members to have been there to understand the tragedy and horror of it all.”

Antony Ananis, a Liverpool supporter who lives in New Mexico, set up a Facebook internet group called “Putting Steve Cohen Straight”, which has more than 2,000 members.

Mr Ananis, who is originally from Halewood, said: “Preferably, I would like to see him off the air, but we should also be trying to educate him about what really happened.”

Cohen claimed he and his fiancee’s children received death threats following his comments.

He said: “It is disappointing people think it is decent and correct to threaten people until an apology is made.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2009/05/20/us-radio-dj-apologises-to-liverpool-fc-fans-for-hillsborough-comments-100252-23670155/2/
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2009 09:27:34 pm by Reslivo »
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Re: Call That An Apology!!!
      Reply #1: May 20, 2009 02:05:15 pm
      Is that meant to be an apology? A pathetic attempt if you ask me.

Quote from DJ Dickwad
      “I believe in the freedom of speech, opinion and expression and hold these values and freedoms as being among the most treasured of all freedoms.

“I recognise that with my position as one of the hosts of a popular radio show, I have a responsibility to my audience and perhaps the radio is not the ideal place to express every opinion and every belief I have if the net result is many people being hurt and upset.”

What he says basically is that he had every right to say what he did, and that he still believes that he is correct.

F**k you, Mr Cohen.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Re: Call That An Apology!!!
      Reply #2: May 20, 2009 02:19:07 pm
      I think if you live by the sword you should be prepared to die by it also. He attacke dpeople who cant defend themselves,perhaps now his family have been threatend he has some understanding of what it is like to face this kind of verbal attack.I have no sympathy for him or his family at all. I hope he burns in hell.
      Just an after thought but an email to Andy Burnham to have a word with Jackie Smith to stop this idiot visiting this country would be a good idea. :f_steam:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Lfc condemn Hillsborough radio lies
      Reply #3: May 21, 2009 06:17:07 pm
      REDS CONDEMN HILLSBOROUGH RADIO LIES
      Liverpool Football Club 21 May 2009
         Liverpool Football Club have today issued a statement in response to the recent ill-informed and inflammatory comments made about the Hillsborough disaster by the London-born, US-based Radio presenter Steve Cohen.
      The official statement reads: Liverpool Football Club totally condemns the comments regarding the Hillsborough disaster made by the radio and TV broadcaster Steve Cohen.

Mr Cohen has obviously never taken the time to read the Taylor Report which stated clearly that ticketless fans were not a contributory factor or responsible for the events of that day.

To use the 20th anniversary of the disaster to repeat false claims about Liverpool fans (which Mr Cohen first broadcast and then apologised for in 2006) is even more unacceptable.
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164483090521-1657.htm

F**k off Steve Cohen.
      YNWA
      john jones
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Re: Lfc condemn Hillsborough radio lies
      Reply #4: May 21, 2009 06:29:14 pm
      Well done to every one who are taking a stand against this idiot. We do not need his sort in our country or on our air waves.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5: May 21, 2009 06:46:33 pm
      The Chav F**k-nugget can go F**k himself. I know our Reds in the U.S. have the good sense to tell him where to stick this calculated insult of an apology.

JFT96
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #6: May 21, 2009 07:15:44 pm
      He's a bloody pr*ck and should be frogmarched out of the station! Taxi for Cohen!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #7: May 21, 2009 08:21:35 pm
      He is only 'Sorry' as money is involved. If the sponsors had not pulled out and he was about to loose money/his job he would not care.
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #8: May 21, 2009 08:41:53 pm
      Can we get hold of the company or his email address , and have some fun ?
      idwLFC89
      • Banned

• 252 posts | 11 
      Reply #9: May 22, 2009 04:07:26 pm
      I just want to make this clear.

Steven Cohen is not american, he's from London and a Chelsea fan

I just want people to know that he's not a yank, and therefore doesn't represent americans in any way
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #10: May 22, 2009 07:00:29 pm
      I just want to make this clear.

Steven Cohen is not american, he's from London and a Chelsea fan

I just want people to know that he's not a yank, and therefore doesn't represent americans in any way
      Thats a good point well said.
      Free speech comes with some responsibility and if you dont act responsible then you only have yourself to blame if irresponsible people attack you.
      I am not a hypocrit so I cant say I dont wish him any harm. The world does not need people like him.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #11: May 23, 2009 01:43:44 am
      what a load of crap, free speech wasnt the issue, wide spread deceit and lies were the problem, most prodominatly on a nationwide media platform he chose to air an opinion that was deflamatory, deceitful, unfounded and offensive and proclaim it all based on fictional facts.

the only people he is apologetic to is the sponser's and advertises who have pulled the plug and dented his wallet, and thats thanks to the American Reds doing their part.

Personally, i also believe the club whilst issueing their statement should give recognition to the assosciation of North American Liverpool Supporters branches for their response to the incident.
      KryptonGirl
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #12: May 23, 2009 09:57:58 am
      Thats a good point well said.
      Free speech comes with some responsibility and if you dont act responsible then you only have yourself to blame if irresponsible people attack you.
      I am not a hypocrit so I cant say I dont wish him any harm. The world does not need people like him.

Free speech is a two way street, which is a point that hasn't gotten through to Mr. Cohen.  You can say whatever you want, absolutely, but be prepared for the consequences if you say something ignorant and offensive with sponsors attached.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #13: May 29, 2009 02:21:05 pm
      A SPECIAL LETTER FROM AMERICA

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

This quote, attributed to Winston Churchill, is one that Liverpool fans in particular can recognise the wisdom in, certainly since April 16, 1989 - the day after the Hillsborough disaster. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of Hillsborough knows that lies have been threaded through the sad and terrible history, popping up at every turn.

Lies to protect, lies to sell, lies to cover up. Liverpool fans have become unfortunately adept at recognising lies. We've seen too many of them, too often, and know there's always someone new to keep them alive.

A new sower of all too familiar lies has emerged in the USA - London-born Chelsea supporter, Steve Cohen. Cohen has two shows, 'Fox Football Fone-In' on Fox Soccer Channel (the main football cable outlet), the other 'World Soccer Daily', a podcast also broadcast on Sirius/XM satellite radio. This makes him one of the more significant voices in the relatively small United States' soccer community.

To even the casual listener's ears, Steve Cohen has an unabashed hatred of all things Liverpool. However, three years ago when discussing Hillsborough and the 96 dead, Cohen went well beyond the realm of impassioned supporter. He blamed Liverpool fans for the deaths and conflated Hillsborough with Heysel. Complaints rained down and a week later he apologised, to management, to viewers, but never to the 96, their families or survivors. He didn't retract his statements, he simply apologised that he got 'wound up' and made 'hurtful statements'. Crucially, he didn't stop. Cohen made numerous subsequent statements about Hillsborough. He simply couldn't let it go.

As the 20th Anniversary of Hillsborough approached, Cohen became emboldened by his disgust for the observance of the anniversary, which he construes as an attempt by Liverpool fans to 'take events that they were... largely responsible for...' and '...somehow turn the world on its head and make themselves the victims.'

Two days before the anniversary, Cohen felt it necessary to sully the remembrance by railing: "I'm still reading the same old stuff about who's responsible - its the police, its the stadium, whatever" before going on to fabricate evidence: "Nobody discusses the 6,000-8,000 who showed up without tickets and my argument has always been, if those people don't show up, this never happens."

Liverpool fans got word of these comments and sprung into action. Mel Abshier of the Dallas branch (of the North American Liverpool Supporters) first engaged Cohen asking for the truth to be told. These exchanges were fruitless; it was made clear that these were Cohen's opinions, tough luck. Undeterred, Liverpool supporters around the USA put their disgust to good use. Cohen was entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Mel unified the North American branches behind a single complaint. The LFCNY (the official supporters' club in New York) also acted, using its media contacts. Two parallel campaigns fighting the lies.

Mel put in yeoman's work getting the email addresses of the sponsors and started a campaign. The LFCNY did the same and, suddenly, a deluge of emails inundated sponsors. As they were made aware of Cohen's litany of hurtful statements, sponsors quickly began to distance themselves. FourFourTwo had no problem dropping him. Fado Pubs, an Irish pub chain, denied him access for outside broadcasts and local advertising. 365-inc, replica shirt suppliers, were appalled and ended their business relationship. WhoAre Ya Designs, a t-shirt maker, refused to re-up their expiring contract.

The campaign gathered steam and exposed more and more people to Cohen's extensive back catalogue of lies. There was widespread shock as to the depths Cohen had plumbed in his show on February 22, 2009 where, incensed by fans' desire to change the Champions League game that coincided with the 20th Hillsborough Memorial, he mocked Liverpool 'milking' the Hillsborough tragedy. Cohen went on to say: "They are not the victims [of Hillsborough], they are the perpetrators... they are the most despicable people." Cohen told his audience that the Hillsborough Justice Campaign 'couldn't be more corrupt or blatantly ridiculous' and finally remarked that these Liverpool fans were 'the scum of the earth'.

Cohen was forced to issue yet another one of his infamous apologies, or as he put it 'putting this crap to bed'. Much like the apology three years ago, there was no mention of the 96 dead, their families, or Hillsborough, nor was there any retraction of his unsubstantiated lies about the cause of the disaster. In fact, within the week he reiterated a somewhat more muted: "I still think there's shared responsibility." Immediately following his 'apology', Cohen spoke about the campaign against him. Liverpool fans were denounced as 'thugs', 'terrorists' and 'worse than the Taliban'.

The aim of the campaign is to get Steve Cohen off the air. We want him gone from Fox Soccer Channel, gone from Sirius/XM. Gone. We continue to peaceably exercise our first amendment rights by emailing sponsors and we have still more arrows in our quiver. New avenues are being explored, new companies are being contacted, new supporters are being found. Celtic Supporters' Clubs of North America have joined our campaign, Liverpool FC have issued a statement condemning Cohen, and there's still more to come.

96 fans of our fellow Liverpool fans went to an FA Cup semi-final over 20 years ago and never came home. Steve Cohen is discovering how intrinsic the 96 and Hillsborough are to Liverpool. The 96 are as much part of the DNA of Liverpool Football Club as the five European Cups and 18 League Championships. They were ours, that's the bond. And that's why we guard their memory and their reputation so closely, wherever their memory is impugned. They are with us every day, every game.

They are dead and they cannot answer for themselves, but we can and we will. Fight the lies. We answer for them, we fight for them because they cannot, because they are dead. But they are us. Liverpool. We may have been 3-0 down, but Stevie G has put in the first, Vladi has knocked in the second and Xabi is standing over the ball on the penalty spot.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164520090529-1138.htm

A massive thank you to all the true Liverpool supporters in North America for continuing the struggle for justice.

Individuals such as Steve Cohen, attempting to spread lies and hatred, are a poison. His words must be like a knife twisting in the wounds of the families of the 96 fans who never returned home.

My upmost respect and admiration go out to those campaigning to stop him.

YNWA
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #14: May 29, 2009 07:43:46 pm
      A SPECIAL LETTER FROM AMERICA

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

This quote, attributed to Winston Churchill, is one that Liverpool fans in particular can recognise the wisdom in, certainly since April 16, 1989 - the day after the Hillsborough disaster. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of Hillsborough knows that lies have been threaded through the sad and terrible history, popping up at every turn.

Lies to protect, lies to sell, lies to cover up. Liverpool fans have become unfortunately adept at recognising lies. We've seen too many of them, too often, and know there's always someone new to keep them alive.

A new sower of all too familiar lies has emerged in the USA - London-born Chelsea supporter, Steve Cohen. Cohen has two shows, 'Fox Football Fone-In' on Fox Soccer Channel (the main football cable outlet), the other 'World Soccer Daily', a podcast also broadcast on Sirius/XM satellite radio. This makes him one of the more significant voices in the relatively small United States' soccer community.

To even the casual listener's ears, Steve Cohen has an unabashed hatred of all things Liverpool. However, three years ago when discussing Hillsborough and the 96 dead, Cohen went well beyond the realm of impassioned supporter. He blamed Liverpool fans for the deaths and conflated Hillsborough with Heysel. Complaints rained down and a week later he apologised, to management, to viewers, but never to the 96, their families or survivors. He didn't retract his statements, he simply apologised that he got 'wound up' and made 'hurtful statements'. Crucially, he didn't stop. Cohen made numerous subsequent statements about Hillsborough. He simply couldn't let it go.

As the 20th Anniversary of Hillsborough approached, Cohen became emboldened by his disgust for the observance of the anniversary, which he construes as an attempt by Liverpool fans to 'take events that they were... largely responsible for...' and '...somehow turn the world on its head and make themselves the victims.'

Two days before the anniversary, Cohen felt it necessary to sully the remembrance by railing: "I'm still reading the same old stuff about who's responsible - its the police, its the stadium, whatever" before going on to fabricate evidence: "Nobody discusses the 6,000-8,000 who showed up without tickets and my argument has always been, if those people don't show up, this never happens."

Liverpool fans got word of these comments and sprung into action. Mel Abshier of the Dallas branch (of the North American Liverpool Supporters) first engaged Cohen asking for the truth to be told. These exchanges were fruitless; it was made clear that these were Cohen's opinions, tough luck. Undeterred, Liverpool supporters around the USA put their disgust to good use. Cohen was entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Mel unified the North American branches behind a single complaint. The LFCNY (the official supporters' club in New York) also acted, using its media contacts. Two parallel campaigns fighting the lies.

Mel put in yeoman's work getting the email addresses of the sponsors and started a campaign. The LFCNY did the same and, suddenly, a deluge of emails inundated sponsors. As they were made aware of Cohen's litany of hurtful statements, sponsors quickly began to distance themselves. FourFourTwo had no problem dropping him. Fado Pubs, an Irish pub chain, denied him access for outside broadcasts and local advertising. 365-inc, replica shirt suppliers, were appalled and ended their business relationship. WhoAre Ya Designs, a t-shirt maker, refused to re-up their expiring contract.

The campaign gathered steam and exposed more and more people to Cohen's extensive back catalogue of lies. There was widespread shock as to the depths Cohen had plumbed in his show on February 22, 2009 where, incensed by fans' desire to change the Champions League game that coincided with the 20th Hillsborough Memorial, he mocked Liverpool 'milking' the Hillsborough tragedy. Cohen went on to say: "They are not the victims [of Hillsborough], they are the perpetrators... they are the most despicable people." Cohen told his audience that the Hillsborough Justice Campaign 'couldn't be more corrupt or blatantly ridiculous' and finally remarked that these Liverpool fans were 'the scum of the earth'.

Cohen was forced to issue yet another one of his infamous apologies, or as he put it 'putting this crap to bed'. Much like the apology three years ago, there was no mention of the 96 dead, their families, or Hillsborough, nor was there any retraction of his unsubstantiated lies about the cause of the disaster. In fact, within the week he reiterated a somewhat more muted: "I still think there's shared responsibility." Immediately following his 'apology', Cohen spoke about the campaign against him. Liverpool fans were denounced as 'thugs', 'terrorists' and 'worse than the Taliban'.

The aim of the campaign is to get Steve Cohen off the air. We want him gone from Fox Soccer Channel, gone from Sirius/XM. Gone. We continue to peaceably exercise our first amendment rights by emailing sponsors and we have still more arrows in our quiver. New avenues are being explored, new companies are being contacted, new supporters are being found. Celtic Supporters' Clubs of North America have joined our campaign, Liverpool FC have issued a statement condemning Cohen, and there's still more to come.

96 fans of our fellow Liverpool fans went to an FA Cup semi-final over 20 years ago and never came home. Steve Cohen is discovering how intrinsic the 96 and Hillsborough are to Liverpool. The 96 are as much part of the DNA of Liverpool Football Club as the five European Cups and 18 League Championships. They were ours, that's the bond. And that's why we guard their memory and their reputation so closely, wherever their memory is impugned. They are with us every day, every game.

They are dead and they cannot answer for themselves, but we can and we will. Fight the lies. We answer for them, we fight for them because they cannot, because they are dead. But they are us. Liverpool. We may have been 3-0 down, but Stevie G has put in the first, Vladi has knocked in the second and Xabi is standing over the ball on the penalty spot.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164520090529-1138.htm

A massive thank you to all the true Liverpool supporters in North America for continuing the struggle for justice.

Individuals such as Steve Cohen, attempting to spread lies and hatred, are a poison. His words must be like a knife twisting in the wounds of the families of the 96 fans who never returned home.

My upmost respect and admiration go out to those campaigning to stop him.

YNWA

Wow! Thank you so much to all the Liverpool fans in North America. Being a Chelsa "fan" Cohen doesn't know what it is like to have such strong passion and support!

If any fans from america on this forum are involved in any of these campaigns, I (and every other member of the forum I'm sure) would be grateful of any updates you could provide.

Justice For The 96!
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Re: LFC condemn Hillsborough radio lies
      Reply #15: May 29, 2009 09:35:46 pm
      Just read this now, and although the comments from this ill-informed pillock disgust me, the way in which Reds fans are conducting themselves and the results they're achieving is phenomenal. Carry on the fight, thank you, well done, and most importantly, You'll Never Walk Alone. JFT96
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #16: Jun 23, 2009 09:14:03 pm
      Just read this now, and although the comments from this ill-informed pillock disgust me, the way in which Reds fans are conducting themselves and the results they're achieving is phenomenal. Carry on the fight, thank you, well done, and most importantly, You'll Never Walk Alone. JFT96

Seconded mate.

The nous they've shown to combat this ill informed f*ck nugget has given me a large sense of pride in my Kopite roots. We're the same, all over the world.

Long may it continue.

YNWA JFT96
      timmj60
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -14 
      steve cohen
      Reply #17: Aug 21, 2009 07:35:02 pm
      Hes gone off the airwaves. The piece of sh*t is gone.

He's off the airwaves as he had his final show today. Justice for the 96! :scarf:
      « Last Edit: Aug 21, 2009 07:47:54 pm by crouchinho »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: steve cohen
      Reply #18: Aug 21, 2009 07:39:48 pm
      Post a link to any stories.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #19: Aug 21, 2009 07:44:03 pm
      I moved it here seeing as we had a thread already going for his bullshit.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #20: Aug 21, 2009 07:45:21 pm
      It's true, he's gone.

No links yet, but RAWK have confirmed it.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #21: Aug 21, 2009 11:10:44 pm
      Happy days.

Now he just needs to get hit by a bus. Or even a train will do. Can we organise that through fan power? ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #22: Aug 22, 2009 03:33:58 pm
      The Last Hurrah As World Soccer Daily Brings Curtain Down on Show

Who didn't see this coming. We will not editorialize as some of our views on Steve Cohen and World Soccer Daily are well known.

What we can tell you is that it should come as no surprise that a very effective boycott that was not just limited to Liverpool fans but also MLS fans who joined them in solidarity reached it's conclusion.

When Steve Cohen was let go by Fox Soccer Channel the writing was on the wall.

It should be noted that while Steve Cohen alleges his life was threatened by irate Liverpool fans a search through public records in Los Angeles, San Bernardino uncovered no police reports taken nor complaints filed by Cohen making part of his story suspect.

Beyond that, the following chart shows traffic to WorldSoccerDaily.com as well as MLSR and some other sites over the last year. It is clear that the boycott over insensitive comments made by Cohen not only affected Cohen's advertisers but his own fans as the traffic to the site dropped off substantially.

While some will miss Cohen and World Soccer Daily, there are a lot of great podcasts on the sport in this country (just take a listen to some of the ones along the right side of the page) and our own MLS Rumors podcast will launch sometime this fall. It should be noted also that we are on a first name basis with Dotun Adebayo, Tim Vickery and Sean Wheelock from the BBC as well as Glenn Davis from ESPN, Daniel Feurstein from CSRN and Steve Clare from Prost Amerika so access to the world of footy will not be a problem.

From the podcasting world will come the replacement for World Soccer Daily. We can guarantee you that before World Cup 2010 there will be another nationally syndicated football show on satellite radio and the internet so fear not.

Free speech never meant free to say what one wants without accepting the responsibility and consequences of others reactions to it.

http://www.mls-rumors.net/2009/08/outgoing-last-hurrah-as-world-soccer.html

Love some of the comments as well.

Apparently because of us Reds, democracy as we know it has ended in USA.

f***in hilarious some of them Yanks at times. Shout a lot and act the internet hard-men.

Our Yank Reds have earned their scouse stripes with this victory over that gobs***e though!

Big thumbs up from me and Chuck

« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2009 04:50:53 pm by HUYTON RED »

Quick Reply