Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

People who you don't know, but who you just can't stand

Read 19558 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: People who you don't know, but who you just can't stand
      Reply #46: May 27, 2009 06:57:08 pm

"And don't worry, it's interest free fitiing.

Call 0800 106 107, I say 0800 106 107 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hate that tit.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #47: Jun 24, 2009 01:42:01 pm
      Did I mention Jordan?

I'm sick to the back F***ing teeth of her being all over the news. Who is she? Who the F**k is she?!!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #48: Jun 24, 2009 01:44:22 pm
      Did I mention Jordan?

I'm sick to the back F***ing teeth of her being all over the news. Who is she? Who the F**k is she?!!

She's that bird who is all over the news mate ;)

Pink Light - Nuqneh Nikki (Who Is She?)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #49: Jun 24, 2009 01:53:03 pm
      Don't get me started on her mate. Fame hungry bints do my conkers in!
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #50: Jun 24, 2009 03:39:35 pm
      Yer man on radio 1, comedy dave, funny thing is he is a tw*t!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #51: Jun 24, 2009 04:19:46 pm
      Yer man on radio 1, comedy dave, funny thing is he is a tw*t!!

He's a bitter as well!!

Talking of people on Radio1, the tosser Chappers! Wrecks my head! He's a manc too!
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #52: Jun 24, 2009 04:28:13 pm
      I know they go on like he knows everything about football, he supports manure ffs!
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #53: Jun 24, 2009 04:32:58 pm
      Mick Hucknall - Reasons not needed.
      Andy Gray - Reasons not needed.
      Tim Westwood - Tw@
      The fella off the Halifax adverts really really bugs me.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #54: Jun 24, 2009 07:40:24 pm
      everybody on corronation street and eastenders
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #55: Jun 24, 2009 09:51:41 pm
      everybody on corronation street and eastenders
      I'll second that.

Oh and everyone on neighbours too.
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #56: Jun 26, 2009 04:25:02 pm
      Uri Gellar
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #57: Jun 29, 2009 10:45:55 pm
      Robbie F***ing Savage the blonde puff right irritating c**t I hate him with a passion

Eric Cantona for being a ex Manchester united player & looking like the guy who used to bully me at school

Alex Ferguson for Obvious reasons and even attempting to step up to Rafa, I hope Rafa Glasgow kiss's the whiskey nosed old c**t

Cashley Cole because he's ruined a gorgeous down to earth wee jordy lassie who I adore

Darth Vader for committing suicide after admitting to being to Lukes father to avoid back dated maintenance payments

Doc Brown and Mart McFly for going back to the future and not having the common decency to assisinate all the journalists who are linking our players to other clubs

Florentino Perez for inflating prices in the transfer market again you F***ing muppet go buy Football manager 2009

I'm sure there is a hell of a lot more

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #58: Jul 07, 2009 09:08:42 am
      Always hated  this add..... the stupid accent and FFS what does he look like? then something struck me its gotta be the tool that owns the firm cos no actor would carry on like that,time and time again. The mad thing is though the demented eejit must think he looks good.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #59: Jan 30, 2010 12:30:40 am
      Phil F***ing Tuffnel or however you spell his celebrity seeking arse of a name.

And Vinnie Jones. What an absolute bellend.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #60: Jan 30, 2010 12:31:07 am
      Oh yeah, and his bi*ch, Dane Bowers.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #61: Jan 30, 2010 12:33:24 am
      Dale Winton. Or Ross, as his mates call him.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #62: Jan 30, 2010 01:16:39 am
      Jo whiley - Shes a 30 odd year old woman who still thinks she's down with the cool teenage girls.
      Plus the way she slated coldplay on Buzzcocks. Had a go at them saying she couldn't stand them, just a week after she'd been trying to geg in on the charity gig and auction they had for a charity she supports

Phil Jupitus - While i'm on the topic of buzzcocks, he does my head in. Always tries to show off too much and he never laughs at anyone elses jokes, just interrupts them by shouting anything that comes into his head. Thinks he's a top comic but how many years has he been sponging off buzzcocks and QI now?

Cheryl Cole -  Don't get me wrong, she's hot as hell. But i hate her so much!! Talks to everyone like she not thinks, but knows she is better. She's also married to the world's biggest c**t, and that's all about image. You just couldnt love ashley cole could you? desperate to be the worlds ultimate celeb/wag and she is.. but only because of her looks.

Anyone who goes on big brother. I just hate celebrity culture, people who just  want to be seen in magazines and talk about coleen rooney and cheryl cole like there a better race of people than anyone else

Anyone who thinks that they're gods gift really  :-\
      I forgot bono!!!!!!

Still thinks he's the king of music but what was the last decent album u2 made?
      He could have got rid of the rocker image 10 years ago (he's far too old), made maybe 2 albums in the last century and been modest and admitted it's someone elses turn to be the worlds biggest band now and that he was happy to have been there once. But he still thinks every album he and u2 make is going to be the next "nevermind" or "revolver".

Face it bono, you're too old to be who you want to be. Settle down and hold on to the memories you arrogant pr**k!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #63: Jan 30, 2010 01:24:36 am
      Keith Chegwin - to be honest I don't think there's a real reason for me not standing him, I just can't.

Les Dennis - try as he may the lads not funny and I wish he'd just accept it.

Celeb partners - simply people who sponge off their partner's fame. Colleen Rooney springs straight to mind.

Shane Richie - just one cockney c**t to put it bluntly. Oh yeah and he's a big Man United fan (glory hunter in my language)

Ruby Wax - she'd be standable if the bi*ch didn't open her gob and start speaking. That voice goes through me.

Russel Brand - actually don't see what's funny about the pr**k, every time I see him I just don't laugh.

Michael McIntyer - see Brand. As well as nicking jokes that were done years ago.

Kids on reality telly - it's not so much the kids, it's the patronising judges who do me head in. But if the kids weren't on it in the first place they couldn't be patronised.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #64: Jan 30, 2010 01:28:23 am
      Moira Stewart.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #65: Jan 30, 2010 01:32:42 am
      Jo whiley - Shes a 30 odd year old woman who still thinks she's down with the cool teenage girls.
      Plus the way she slated coldplay on Buzzcocks. Had a go at them saying she couldn't stand them, just a week after she'd been trying to geg in on the charity gig and auction they had for a charity she supports

Phil Jupitus - While i'm on the topic of buzzcocks, he does my head in. Always tries to show off too much and he never laughs at anyone elses jokes, just interrupts them by shouting anything that comes into his head. Thinks he's a top comic but how many years has he been sponging off buzzcocks and QI now?

Cheryl Cole -  Don't get me wrong, she's hot as hell. But i hate her so much!! Talks to everyone like she not thinks, but knows she is better. She's also married to the world's biggest c**t, and that's all about image. You just couldnt love ashley cole could you? desperate to be the worlds ultimate celeb/wag and she is.. but only because of her looks.

Anyone who goes on big brother. I just hate celebrity culture, people who just  want to be seen in magazines and talk about coleen rooney and cheryl cole like there a better race of people than anyone else

Anyone who thinks that they're gods gift really  :-\
      I forgot bono!!!!!!

Still thinks he's the king of music but what was the last decent album u2 made?
      He could have got rid of the rocker image 10 years ago (he's far too old), made maybe 2 albums in the last century and been modest and admitted it's someone elses turn to be the worlds biggest band now and that he was happy to have been there once. But he still thinks every album he and u2 make is going to be the next "nevermind" or "revolver".

Face it bono, you're too old to be who you want to be. Settle down and hold on to the memories you arrogant pr**k!
      Keith Chegwin - to be honest I don't think there's a real reason for me not standing him, I just can't.

Les Dennis - try as he may the lads not funny and I wish he'd just accept it.

Celeb partners - simply people who sponge off their partner's fame. Colleen Rooney springs straight to mind.

Shane Richie - just one cockney c**t to put it bluntly. Oh yeah and he's a big Man United fan (glory hunter in my language)

Ruby Wax - she'd be standable if the bi*ch didn't open her gob and start speaking. That voice goes through me.

Russel Brand - actually don't see what's funny about the pr**k, every time I see him I just don't laugh.

Michael McIntyer - see Brand. As well as nicking jokes that were done years ago.

Kids on reality telly - it's not so much the kids, it's the patronising judges who do me head in. But if the kids weren't on it in the first place they couldn't be patronised.

Two pure class posts!!! I know I'm not walking alone!!!!

Ally came up with the goods there. Jo Whiley is a pure shout.

And Billy. Shane Richie. What an absolute F***ing tit! Can't stand him at all. Greasy f**ker. Stop trying to make a living off people who pay their tv license!

Don't mind her actually. She's a bit comedy.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #66: Jan 30, 2010 01:40:39 am
      While we're on the subject of smug cockney cu*ts - Danny F***ing Dyer. F***ing walks round thinking he's Mr Big using all that horrible cockney slang then I saw him on some show doing an interview with Steven French and the sweat was dripping off him when he had to walk through Sevvy Park (I think it was).

Needed a change of kecks by the time he got to Parli.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #67: Jan 30, 2010 09:30:37 am
      While we're on the subject of smug cockney cu*ts - Danny F***ing Dyer. F***ing walks round thinking he's Mr Big using all that horrible  

Add him to my list
      flash cockney c**t.
      Thinks he's just "the geezer".
      « Last Edit: Jan 30, 2010 10:03:44 am by Ally-LFC »
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #68: Jan 30, 2010 11:27:15 am
      john terry.

Quick Reply