Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Are you ready to get trashed?

Read 8640 times
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 85 posts | -11 
      Apr 20, 2006 09:34:10 am
      The countdown is on, and in exactly 2 days time the world will see Chelsea make history for the second time when they trash the scousers at Old Trafford.

And what a wonderful sight it will be too!!!!
      Seeing that we've wrapped up the PL and the FA cup is within our grasp, not a bad season to say is it? n what have Liverpool won this season?
      SFA !!! ah well don't be too upset I mean you deserved to get knocked out of the CL as you played soo sh*te, n the chances of you catching the PL are over. so your only hope now lies on the 22nd.

And if you balls that up which is 80 - 90% likely then I guess will have you for Brekkie,  ;D And i wouldn't show my smug scouse face around ainfield for a while.

Ah Well looking forward to trashing you on Saturday!!!

Au Revoir !!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #1: Apr 20, 2006 10:29:28 am
      Oh, back are you ?  Still school holidays you know, thought you would be playing out with your mates, anyway just wanted to take this opportunity to say goodbye cos there is no  way you will be showing your ugly mush on this forum again after Saturday when the REIGNING CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE SMACK YOUR ARSES AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOXY R.I.P  ;D
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 20, 2006 10:46:40 am
      Foxy why have you come back, you are only embarrising yourself!when we kick your arse on saturday i dont think you'll show your face round this forum again  ;D   ;D   ;D ! shove your pathetic comebacks and crawl back to a forum where people care because we certainly dont  ;D  ;D  ;D !
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #3: Apr 20, 2006 11:13:55 am
      ha ha ha,

your so funny................... .

I have to admit i've missed you on here writing your sh*t on the boards about how your the greatest team there has ever been, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah were gonna stuff Liverpool blah blah blah blah blah

Same sh*t different day comes to mind.............

Get a grip your just a bunch of over priced pricks run by a russian crime lord with a team with no history/tradition or soul and glory hunter fans.....

Make these last posts worth it as after the 22nd I dont expect to ever see you talkin sh*t on here again!!!!  8)
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #4: Apr 20, 2006 11:33:19 am
      F***cking hell!! that's hilarious smigger, you write that one all yourself or did you get your daddy to help you?
      Oh n yes you are the Champions of Europe, but only for about a month if that, so enjoy your reign while it lasts!! knobheads!!

oh n I hope you're ready for a 4 - 1 pummeling on Saturday? as that's what you're get, so here's looking forward to a right thrashing!!
      i'm going to soo enjoy waking up on the sunday morning and looking at all the pictures of all the sad n dejected scouse tossers. ;D

ah well better luck next year eh!!

Oh n Priesty i'm touched n flattered that you missed me, you obviously live such a sad n retarded life that you have no freinds outside this forum you scouse dickhead!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: Apr 20, 2006 11:44:04 am
      Quote from: "foxy"
      F***cking hell!! that's hilarious smigger, you write that one all yourself or did you get your daddy to help you?
      Oh n yes you are the Champions of Europe, but only for about a month if that, so enjoy your reign while it lasts!! knobheads!!

oh n I hope you're ready for a 4 - 1 pummeling on Saturday? as that's what you're get, so here's looking forward to a right thrashing!!
      i'm going to soo enjoy waking up on the sunday morning and looking at all the pictures of all the sad n dejected scouse tossers. ;D

Oh n Priesty i'm touched n flattered that you missed me, you obviously live such a sad n retarded life that you have no freinds outside this forum you scouse dickhead!!

And you have i suppose,? you can't keep off this board, You sad person, get a life and oh, never, ever forget that we've got the history and a future that you so obviously want, shame your not good enough to even come near to us. YOU WERE NOTHING AND STILL ARE !! Come on here and shout all you like when you've earned it and not before.  KNOBHEAD !!
      Garcia10
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 52 posts |
      Reply #6: Apr 20, 2006 12:09:43 pm
      1 name foxy

LUIS GARCIA

says it all.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #7: Apr 20, 2006 12:47:55 pm

god your funny................

sad little life?? who's forum is this again??

The only reason your on here is because you got no one else to speak to and you think your the big man mouthin off on here when really your just a sad little girl........

oh by the way if your goin to say F***ing learn to spell it you scummy b***ard idiot!!!   ;)
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #8: Apr 20, 2006 02:55:00 pm
      hey Smigger, i'll come back here on Sunday when we've kicked your scouse asses goodbye!! ;D

oh n i'd always expect the same old scouse attitude about Chelsea, earn your titles etc.. you're nothing more than a bunch of has been jealous losers. fact of the matter is you can't admit that your'e pissed off that we stand to win the pl for the 2nd time in a row n the FA Cup.
      so get with it n face reality arsewipes!! ;D

oh n knobheads, just for those that will because im sure they're will be some. If Chelsea do win which we will, i could put money on the table today to say that Liverpool say we cheated/dived/played unfailrly etc..

well as they say lets let the football do the talking n see who the real men are shall we?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #9: Apr 20, 2006 03:07:03 pm
      Reckon you will need all the luck you can get against the Champions of Europe.  ;D
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #10: Apr 20, 2006 03:35:53 pm
      You really are a sad little b***ard. Take it you don't have anything else to do then? Why are you even on these forums?! My guess is you're a little immature 13 year old that can't act his age (well you must be coming out with stuff like did your dad help you write that)... After Liverpool beat Chelsea you'll be on here saying 'We're better than you, we won the PL and you didn't' Chances are your a glory fan, bet you weren't there when you were sh*t eh? And why don't you stop coming out with the same old 'We're going to beat you you scouse tossers' blah blah blah you said that yesterday.

Just F**k off for gods sake.
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #11: Apr 20, 2006 03:37:31 pm
      This saturday, only one team wil win. and that is my beloved liverpool. since we last played Chelsea, we have looked more comfortable on the ball, more relaxed wen we play and no pressure in the prem. so i prediict a    2-0 win! with steven gerrard and peter crouch scoring. ;D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      Reply #12: Apr 20, 2006 07:53:57 pm
      f***in' hell foxy , I thought you were dead ! It's good to have you back on here you cockney w**ker !!
       Are you goin' the game Saturday ?  I'll bet you're not . You'll be like the rest of your fans - Hiding under the bed at home . It's on at 5:15 . Will your mum let you stay up to watch the end ?

I'm not making any predictions about Saturday . The only thing that separates Liverpool and Chelsea at the moment is a few bad refereeing decisions . So it all depends on whether the ref sees all of Chelsea's underhanded tactics  - you know foxy , the sort of stuff your fans have come to admire - the diving - the handling the ball - the terry rugby tackles .  You'll be F***ing lucky to beat us on Saturday .
       You could take away all the luck and buy this referee like you bought that ref from the Everton game . I mean they're The Blue sh*te . You shouldn't have to buy the ref to beat that load of fuckwits. That ref has sent 5 opposing players off when he's been refereeing chelsea games this season . Bought and Payed For !!

COME ON YOU REDS !!!
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #13: Apr 20, 2006 10:13:27 pm
      yeah yeah just as i predicited n said another scouse tosser going on about Chelsea playing unfairly etc..
      Fact of the matter is, even if we beat fairly n squarely you'd still complain.

So you want my advice go back to nicking hubcaps as it's the only thing you lot are good at!! ;D

bunch of hasbeen tossers!!

I could put a bet on at the bookies that if we did beat you, you will still moan on about it for years to come that " we bought the title etc.. "
      I mean we could have the shittiest team in the PL n still kick your asses, we beat you easily 4 - 1 before so we can do it easily again!!

oh n just for the record, hate to spoil your party but you're only Champions of Europe for just under a month, so enjoy it while it lasts as after that you lose the title, like the way you're going to lose the FA cup.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #14: Apr 20, 2006 10:54:49 pm
      yeah yeah just as i predicited n said another scouse tosser going on about Chelsea playing unfairly etc..

So you want my advice go back to nicking hubcaps as it's the only thing you lot are good at!! ;D

I could put a bet on at the bookies that if we did beat you, you will still moan on about it for years to come that " we bought the title etc.. "
      I mean we could have the shittiest team in the PL n still kick your asses, we beat you easily 4 - 1 before so we can do it easily again!!

oh n just for the record, hate to spoil your party but you're only Champions of Europe for just under a month, so enjoy it while it lasts as after that you lose the title, like the way you're going to lose the FA cup.

At least we got a European title to lose, more than you'll ever have, and what do you mean "could have the shittiest team in the Premiership?".....you got it mate,  Your team. title and manager all paid for and you still can't win without cheating, and before you utter anymore verbal sh*te about titles and beating us take a deep breath and wait till Saturday, You lot have never recovered from the beating in the CL Semi's it sticks in your throats and you can't get it up, even your manager is obsessed with it and can never forget it,  If you're that good, why aren't you in there with the Arsenal ?   Stop ranting on, give it up dickhead and piss off back to Rentboy Land.  ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #15: Apr 21, 2006 02:51:29 pm
      Forgot to mention>>>  Quote from another forum, "If Roman's dad had worn a Johnny, you'd still be sh*te !!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 161 posts |
      Reply #16: Apr 21, 2006 04:53:13 pm
      Quote from: "smigger15"

At least we got a European title to lose, more than you'll ever have, and what do you mean "could have the shittiest team in the Premiership?".....you got it mate,  Your team. title and manager all paid for and you still can't win without cheating, and before you utter anymore verbal sh*te about titles and beating us take a deep breath and wait till Saturday, You lot have never recovered from the beating in the CL Semi's it sticks in your throats and you can't get it up, even your manager is obsessed with it and can never forget it,  If you're that good, why aren't you in there with the Arsenal ?   Stop ranting on, give it up dickhead and piss off back to Rentboy Land.  ;D

wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  :D get in their!
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #17: Apr 21, 2006 05:18:38 pm

Yeah we've already heard the scouse tosser bit you dick, go get a girlfriend or something, an i could pit a bet that if we win, which we will you'll all be saying it was offside, foul in the build up etc. School Hols aren't over yet foxy so go an play out with you'r mates if you have any which i doubt cos you'r such a dickhead.
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #18: Apr 21, 2006 05:28:39 pm
      hey foxy if we win the PL next year will you start supporting us, what about if arsenal win the CL are going to support them because chelsea will never make that semi, Liverpool, man utd an arsenal have all done but just looks like chelsea are to sh*t.
      GedAnfield
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #19: Apr 21, 2006 06:52:31 pm
      Shut up foxy. Peter Osgood is in hell now cleaning Emyln Hughes boots so be quiet.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #20: Apr 21, 2006 10:33:06 pm
      ok smigger you scouse w**ker, I don't give a sh*t if we lost last years CL clash to you lot i've got over it. Fact is when you look at this years stats everytime we've played you, on two occasions in the PL we trashed you
      4 - 1 n 2 - 0 n in the CL we drew.

So in fairness i'd say in the 4 meetings we have played this season n to concede 1 goal is a lot better than you shitty lot conceding 6!!
      I'm not bitter to lose the CL this season as we lost to a highly talented n experienced team, losing to Barcelona has made Chelsea realise that if they wish to win the CL in the future they have to raise their game. The better team won on the night and deserved to win.

and change the F***ing record about us buying the title n saying we cheat n dive etc.. fact is if we beat you tomorrow which we will, there is nothing you or your shitty manager can do about it so live with it dickfeatures!!!

Go out n steal some hubcaps as that's all your good for smigger!!
      oh n for the record just for you scouse retards, no i'm not going to support arsenal or Barcelona or even Liverpool, if any of them win any titles this year, as i'm not  a traitor like that.

Ah well I can just see you lot sitting down tomorrow night after losing coming up with ridiculous bullshit accusations and reasons as to why you lot lost. F***ing bunch of try hards!!

Fact is it's ok to nick hubcaps in Liverpool, however it's not ok to tackle someone on a football field is it?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #21: Apr 21, 2006 10:45:16 pm
      foxy - we don't steal hubcaps in Liverpool.

We've all got alloys on our flash jag's.

If you came on here and made a decent argument about your team's progress you may get a bit more respect, but when you revert to your 'hubcaps' comments or scouse tosser comments it makes you look childish.

And even though I am scouse I am sure not everyone on this forum is. When you have won five european cups and been consistently at the forefront of European football for 40 years you may notice that our fans have moved far and wide across the globe.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #22: Apr 22, 2006 07:16:23 pm
      2-1 - where was the trashing? you cockney gobs***e

Your manager is classless - not even shaking our bosses hand.

Classless cockney wankers.  

Cardiff beckons...

COME ON YOU REDS

Quick Reply