Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Post-match celebration: Liverpool 3 - 1 Tottenham

Read 11969 times
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Re: Post-match celebration: Liverpool 3 - 1 Tottenham
      Reply #46: May 26, 2009 12:29:56 pm
      You're dead right there HR. The way the plant says 'Not even Benitez can take that away from him' as if Benitez has some kind of agenda against Hyppia. What a pr**k. I think there's only one person with an agenda, and it's not Benitez. Maybe he can turn his attention to licking ferguson's plums now eh?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #47: May 26, 2009 12:49:35 pm
      Oh my, we have stumbled upon one big cockend.

Is that coming from a Liverpool fan too, or?
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #48: May 26, 2009 01:00:25 pm
      What a sh*t journo is that mate. Fully agree with you HR. Why would Rafa take it away from him? Time and again he has emphasized, he is the perfect pro. And now this dude is stirring nonsense and rubbish up.

Maddock, what a way to send off a legend. Get lost you manc!
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #49: May 26, 2009 01:14:24 pm
      Can't he diffentiate a real boo and just a plain poking fun boo? Why should everybody booed Rafa for what he has done for Liverpool? Seriously, do you know how to write? All knows that Rafa will bring on Sami just a matter of time and Rafa knew this was emotional for Sami and Liverpool fans as well. Rafa was having some fun with Liverpool fans when he put N'gog instead of Sami. Not that he was ignorant of the call to put Sami on, but he wanted to make sure Sami had a memorable and incredible final farewall match...
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #50: May 26, 2009 01:54:21 pm
      Nice way to finish off the season. Pity Robbie scored, still think he was offside though.  ???

Anyway we look forward to next season. If we play like we did for the last 10 rounds...I really think we can go all the way next year.

A big Thankyou to Sami for being a wonderful servant and role model for our Club. Wish you all the best and hope to see you back in the very near future.

Well done to Fernando on 50 quality goals for us since he arrived at Anfield.

Apart from the crowds chants for Sami though, I thought the crowd was really flat until we scored our 3rd goal. I was gutted when I heard those Tottenham chants of Fat Spanish Waiter.  :f_steam:

Oh well, let's just bring on next season and go full throttle from the off.

It's going to be one very intriguing off season.

mrscarragher
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #51: May 26, 2009 04:26:59 pm
      Didn't get to see the game but will be wacthing it on LFC tv this evening, was in Liverpool for the weekend but got let down for tickets, was very disappointed and then no 1 was showing the game!! Looking forward to seeing it later,
      Great season looking forward to an even better one next season and number 19 ;D
      flafson
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 497 posts |
      Reply #52: May 26, 2009 07:05:22 pm
      I'm just proud knowing that we have so many players that can score one on one.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #53: May 26, 2009 11:35:37 pm
      what a bell end, did he get his job by collecting tokens from cereal packets?

was very moved when sami hid his head to hide the tears, the roar from the kop when he came on, the whole of anfield standing and clapping to "if you all want sami clap your hands!" along with the demands and chants to rafa to get him on, this is why we are the best supporters in the world! players take so much pride playing in front of us, just as much as we are proud to support them, to steal adidas campaign slogan, "its not a badge, its a family crest"

was an honour and privilage to watch him play the past 10 years and to be there in the kop to say goodbye to him.

the score line and the game was really second in terms of everyone in the ground showing their appreciation to sami, was a very special day

Quick Reply