Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Newcastle United

Read 27537 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,453 posts | 8661 
      Re: Newcastle United
      Reply #161: Jun 18, 2013 04:39:04 pm
      Watch Newcastle win the league now haha

We've got more chance then they have!

Another club with an aversion to silverware ;)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #162: Jun 18, 2013 05:17:12 pm
      Newcastle United will never win the Premier League as long as there is a hole in my arse.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #163: Jun 18, 2013 05:18:19 pm
      This is even more amusing than Pardew and his staff all getting 8 year contract because they had a good season!

RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #164: Jun 18, 2013 05:32:20 pm
      This is even more amusing than Pardew and his staff all getting 8 year contract because they had a good season!

One of the funniest stories i've ever read :D

He genuinely believes he's this fantastic manager, which just makes it all the better! Most bamboozling decision of premier league history!!
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #165: Jun 18, 2013 09:37:42 pm
      Have a look at some if the Newcastle forums ,meltdown is putting it mildly.

I heard his interview on talksport m,holy sh*t the man is a narcisstic fantasist truly bonkers.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,453 posts | 8661 
      Reply #166: Jun 19, 2013 04:19:52 pm
      Newcastle United: Derek Llambias resigns as managing director

Newcastle United managing director Derek Llambias has resigned, the day after Joe Kinnear's return to the club as director of football.

Kinnear, 66, has taken charge of all football-related matters at the club.

In a statement on Tuesday, Llambias said he was "pleased to welcome Joe back".

After his resignation he said: "I have had an incredible journey during my five years at the club, including some challenging times."

Meanwhile Toon manager Alan Pardew, who will now report directly to Kinnear, has given a brief comment to the Newcastle Chronicle  on his future. He said: "I am staying to take the club up the league."

Llambias, who had worked closely with owner Mike Ashley since he took over the club in 2007, did not give any reasons for his decision to leave St James' Park.

"I will reflect with great fondness on my time in the north east and, in me, Newcastle United have a lifelong supporter," he said.

"I want to thank the staff for their hard work, our fans for their support of the club, and wish them all well for the future."

In an interview with talkSPORT on Sunday, Kinnear said Llambias "was the director of football, he resigned and the role became available".

During the interview, Kinnear mispronounced a number of names, including describing Llambias as "Lambayzee".

The former Wimbledon boss managed Newcastle during the 2008-09 season, but stepped down after suffering a heart attack. He has been brought back by Ashley to run the football side of the club, signing a three-year contract.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22965509

Have a look at some if the Newcastle forums ,meltdown is putting it mildly.

I expect to see straighteners with horses all over the news later.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,335 posts | 4960 
      Reply #167: Jun 19, 2013 04:24:43 pm
      Newcastle United are always good for a laugh so I'm glad they've lived up go expectations this summer.

Seems a crazy decision and as someone said above it must be some round about way of getting rid of Pardew, who is also sh*te, without having to pay of the ridiculous contract he was given a while back.
      scouse_jatt
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 349 posts | 14 
      Reply #168: Jun 19, 2013 05:37:36 pm
      Kinnear's a fat F***ing tw*t
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #169: Jun 19, 2013 05:46:40 pm
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,335 posts | 4960 
      Reply #170: Jun 19, 2013 09:05:50 pm

Hi Alan  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #171: Jun 19, 2013 10:07:38 pm

I beg your Pardew!
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #172: Jun 20, 2013 12:28:41 pm
      hahaha "15th or 16th... from the bottom."
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #173: Jun 20, 2013 05:49:29 pm

Is he Mike Ashley's mate? Can't help but think Ashley wants Pardew to jump ship so he doesn't have to pay the remaining 16 years of his contract.

That's the only plausible explanation there is to this crazy appointment. Can't think of anyone more unqualified and sh*t in such a role. Personally find Kinnear a repulsive individual and Newcastle fans have every right to be raging. As for that fat tw*t Ashley, there are no words to explain his presence on this earth.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #174: Jun 20, 2013 06:24:23 pm
      Heard a whisper from a Geordie lad today don't know if its legal to post & why Pardew could be out & allegedly the appointment of Kinnear was the reason behind the appointment.

Might have a word with our Daz first.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,453 posts | 8661 
      Reply #175: Jun 21, 2013 05:52:36 pm
      Newcastle United's Cheick Tiote in court on fraud and driving charges

Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote has appeared in court charged with five offences, including using a false identity document and fraud.

The footballer was stopped by police on 12 February near the club's training ground on suspicion of fraud in relation to driving offences.

The Ivory Coast star, 27, is accused of using a fake Belgian driving licence in a bid to obtain a UK licence.

Newcastle magistrates bailed the player to appear at crown court in July.

They were told the false identity document charge could only be dealt with at that court and that the other charges were linked.

Mr Tiote was given unconditional bail to appear at Newcastle Crown Court on 5 July.

His car, a Chevrolet Camaro estimated to be worth about £75,000, was seized by Northumbria Police at the time of his arrest.

The Ivory Coast international signed for the club in 2010.

Mr Tiote faces the following charges:

• Fraud by false representation in that in December he had a genuine Belgian driving licence, to get a UK licence.
      • Possessing an ID document "that was false and that you knew or believed was false, namely a Belgian driving licence with the intention of using the document to establish personal information about you"
      • Making a false statement to obtain insurance in September 2011.
      • Driving a Chevrolet without a licence in February.
      • Driving the Chevrolet without third party insurance on the same date.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22999998
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #176: Jun 24, 2013 03:19:47 pm
      My word that club is just a collosal car crash I don't think I've ever seen such a badly run club for shitting on the fans.
      Mike Ashley must just love been the fat controller,and make ridiculous decisions just to piss the fans off .

Quick Reply