Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

How to apply for Tickets

Read 54641 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      How to apply for Tickets
      Jan 31, 2007 06:03:57 pm
      FANCARDS

From May 31 2008 we will no longer issue new Fan Cards.

For more information please see our fancard page ››

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES – DATES OF SALE

General sales begin 18 days before a Home Premier League fixture and are available through the credit card hotline, postal application and for Members/Fancard holders an online sale. These dates are subject to change.

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES – ONLINE SALE
      e-Season Ticket Sale:

500 tickets are set aside for online purchase to e-Season Ticket holders only.

e-Season Ticket holders have priority access to 500 tickets for Home Premier League games. Previous attendance required for Man Utd/Everton.

E-Season Ticket holders can apply for these tickets in the e-Season Ballot

You will not need a Membership/Fancard to apply for these tickets.

General Sale:

A small number of tickets is often made available online in the date of general sale. All online sales take place at online sales page

Warning
      Liverpool FC warn fans against buying home match tickets from unofficial sources as these tickets may well be fakes.

LFC do not supply tickets for home games to any agents operating through Internet sites. The only safe place to buy online is from the official club site.

For more detailed information on upcoming games please see latest ticket news

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES
      CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)
      The credit card hotline opens on the first date of sale at 8.30 am. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased on the credit card hotline and these tickets are subject to a booking fee of 50p per ticket.

Tickets booked up to 3 days in advance will be posted. If tickets are booked less than 3 days in advance they must be collected from the main ticket office and the applicable credit card must be shown.

Once a game is sold out, if there are any returns these will be sold from 3 days before kick off on 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)

For more detailed information on upcoming games please see latest ticket news ›

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES – POSTAL APPLICATION

Postal applications should be made using our Ticket Application Form » and must include a stamped address envelope or an International Return Envelope and are available from 18 days before a fixture. Please do not apply earlier than this date.

Send a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club to:
      Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

Please leave the amount of the cheque blank to accommodate the various ticket prices for each stand. Alternatively, please include your credit/debit card details: card number, expiry date, issue number and address.

Please clearly state the game for which you are applying, the preferred choice of stand.

There is no guarantee of ticket availability and a ballot system will be administrated.

PERSONAL APPLICATION AT THE TICKET OFFICE
      Personal applications at the ticket office under the Kop start 11 days before a game. Many games will already be sold out via postal and telephone bookings. please see the latest ticket news page ›› or call the club 24 hour information line: 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)

FA PREMIER LEAGUE AWAY MATCHES
      Tickets for Away games are sold primarily to Season Ticket holders (based on previous attendance). Only if this allocation does not sell out is there a general sale. Please note this is very rare.

Please check the latest ticket news page for specific matches.

EUROPEAN FIXTURES
      Home games: These tickets are generally sold based on attendance in previous rounds. For selling arrangements for individual matches please see the latest ticket news page ››

Away games: In order to apply for European away tickets you must be a Member/Fancard Holder. For more info, please click here ››

To apply by post you will also need to complete a European Away Ticket Application Form

Full details will always be specified on our latest Ticket news page

DOMESTIC CUP COMPETITIONS
      These tickets are generally sold to Members/Fancard holders based on attendance in previous rounds. For selling arrangements for individual matches please see the latest ticket news page ››

ANFIELD TICKET PRICES

STAND                                                                                 
      Main Stand,
      Centenary Stand,
      Paddock Enclosure
      Anfield Road
                   CATEGORY A £39.00 CATEGORY B £37.00
      Over 65 CATEGORY A  £29.50 CATEGORY B £28.00

Kop Grandstand
                  CATEGORY A £37.00 CATEGORY B £35.00
      Over 65 CATEGORY A £28.00 CATEGORY B £26.00
        £28.00 £26.00

Combined Adult & Child Anfield Road  £58.50 £55.50

Disabled and Visually Impaired     
      Paddock, Anfield Road  £29.50 £28.00
      Kop £28.00 £26.00
      Disabled and Visually Impaired Assistant  £0.00 £0.00

Please note: There is no Adult & Child seating in the Kop any more.

FAMILY SECTION
      Anfield Road:
      (1 Adult + 1 Child) cost as adult ticket plus half-price child ticket.

CATEGORY A MATCHES:

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur

Concessions - Concessionary rates for children are applicable to children aged 16 and under.

ASSISTED PLACES
      Full details on Liverpool FC's Assisted Places policy for match tickets can be read at our Accessibility Page ››

tICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES
      The LFC Ticket Office is usually open the following hours:

Monday-Friday 8.15 AM - 5.30 PM
      Saturday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM
      Sunday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM

Please note the phone lines open at 8.30am

Please see individual match selling details for Bank Holiday/Match Day opening times.

OTHER ENQUIRIES
      If you have a more specific enquiry relating to Ticketing issues please contact the Ticket Office via the following methods:

Fax: +44 (0) 151 261 1416

Or by mail to:
      Liverpool Football Club
      Ticket Office
      P0 box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

To contact the Club Customer services department please call:

Customer Services : 0844 844 2005 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2345 (Non UK Only

Customer Service opening hours are as follows:

Monday to Wednesday - 8:15am to 5:30pm,
      Thursday – 10:00am to 5:30pm
      Friday – 8:15am to 5:30pm

For home match weekend days we are generally open until kick off time.

On non home match weekend days, we are open from 9:15am until 1:00pm.

FAILING THE ABOVE

If all else fails tickets are available from online retailers such as World Ticket Shop

« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2008 08:10:18 pm by JD »
      mormarijn
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts |
      Re: How to apply for Tickets
      Reply #1: Jan 05, 2009 04:04:10 pm
      Does this mean that even I (dutch fan 8)) can order tickets for a match of Liverpool? I always thought that you had to be member (Fancard, e-Season, etc.), but I was wrong?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Jan 05, 2009 04:18:59 pm
      Does this mean that even I (dutch fan 8)) can order tickets for a match of Liverpool? I always thought that you had to be member (Fancard, e-Season, etc.), but I was wrong?

Yep we even let the Dutch buy tickets when they go on general sale  ;) most cup competitions you need membership / fancard
      mormarijn
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts |
      Reply #3: Jan 05, 2009 04:21:58 pm
      Yep we even let the Dutch buy tickets when they go on general sale  ;) most cup competitions you need membership / fancard

What's the chance of getting tickets when on general sale? I would like to go to Liverpool - blackburn (11th of April) or Liverpool - spurs (25th of May)...
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Jan 05, 2009 04:27:03 pm
      What's the chance of getting tickets when on general sale? I would like to go to Liverpool - blackburn (11th of April) or Liverpool - spurs (25th of May)...

You have as much chance as any of us on the phone lines
      mormarijn
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts |
      Reply #5: Jan 05, 2009 04:43:05 pm
      You have as much chance as any of us on the phone lines

Ok, thanks a lot! :)
      masve
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #6: Jan 13, 2009 12:39:34 am
      Hi, I'm a swedish supporter ever since Dalglish, Mcdermott, Neal, Thompson, Ray and Alan Kennedy's days (I'm not forgetting Lee, Souness, Clemence, Case, Hansen and "SuperSub" Fairclough though). I'm taking my son and myself for the very first time to Liverpool on May, 23-25 and I really would like to make a dream come tru to see LFC on Anfield (I hope you win the league on that day because it's the last game versus Spurs). I've tried to read the rules for how to apply for tickets and it's a bit tricky, but if I get this correct I can apply for tickets on general sale through the credit card hotline and/or through postal application without having to be a member of any kind? Which option of these two provides me the best chance to finally get tickets and what date can I post the application, including my credit card data, is it okay to make sure you get the application on the exact date 18 days before the game??

If I don't succeed getting tickets, is there any other options you know of? We will also be in London on May, 16-23. Can I buy tickets on Picadilly Circus, or is it better to buy them through brokers like footballtkts.com or worldticketshop.com?

I would really appreciate any answers that can help or give me guidance!

/Mats
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 14, 2009 07:22:49 pm
      Hi all.i  spent 4 hours on the phone today trying to get through for the chelsea game.i made 16 redials a min for 4 hours and didnt get through once.thats over 3500 attempts which is a total joke.i just reported the club to the trading standards because although u dont get through they still charge u when they tell u that all operators are busy please try again later.it cost me €97 today just to be told that.most times i do get through but as soon as its a big game then u can forget about it.im from ireland and sometimes im told to support a local team here which i take great offence to.i getting old im 40 haha and ive been to 445 home games over the last 32 years so i dont think i should listen to so called fellow supporters telling me to support somebody else.well thats my whinging over all the best haha.p.s.if u want to give me a few tcks i will take them hehe.
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #8: Jan 14, 2009 07:28:13 pm
      hi.yes u can apply for 4 tcks on your credit card or get 4 on a fancard for every game except man u and everton.it can be very hard to get tcks on the phoneline but its still the easiest way to try.dont buy tcks off any agency because they are all ticket touts hiding behind a name.the phone number for the ticket sales is 00448448440844.check the website and it will have details on when they are on sale.good luck.ray.
      Hi, I'm a swedish supporter ever since Dalglish, Mcdermott, Neal, Thompson, Ray and Alan Kennedy's days (I'm not forgetting Lee, Souness, Clemence, Case, Hansen and "SuperSub" Fairclough though). I'm taking my son and myself for the very first time to Liverpool on May, 23-25 and I really would like to make a dream come tru to see LFC on Anfield (I hope you win the league on that day because it's the last game versus Spurs). I've tried to read the rules for how to apply for tickets and it's a bit tricky, but if I get this correct I can apply for tickets on general sale through the credit card hotline and/or through postal application without having to be a member of any kind? Which option of these two provides me the best chance to finally get tickets and what date can I post the application, including my credit card data, is it okay to make sure you get the application on the exact date 18 days before the game??

If I don't succeed getting tickets, is there any other options you know of? We will also be in London on May, 16-23. Can I buy tickets on Picadilly Circus, or is it better to buy them through brokers like footballtkts.com or worldticketshop.com?

/Mats
      peggie
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 15, 2009 07:01:19 pm
      Hi

I would like to treat someone as it is their Birthday to some special seats or experience for the game on the 21 March.  Is there such a thing?

Thanks
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #10: Jan 16, 2009 05:59:12 pm
      the hospitality page on the website has packages for special occasions.of course they charge big for them but if thats what u want then go to tickets and then hospitality and it will tell u the prices.
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #11: Jan 16, 2009 06:10:39 pm
      Just to let u guys know that the tickets for the 2010 world cup will be out on sale in 2 weeks time ,
      rayhibs
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #12: Jan 16, 2009 06:16:46 pm
      handy but only if ireland go through of course haha
      Just to let u guys know that the tickets for the 2010 world cup will be out on sale in 2 weeks time ,
      adam01642
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts | -2 
      Reply #13: Feb 04, 2009 09:41:07 pm
      hi im after a ticket for liverpool sundeland atch which is the best way to apply for a ticket will thereaccept my bank card
      craig2005
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 10, 2009 09:14:21 am
      hi,how do i apply for a fancard?have been looking around the site but cant seem to finda link for it.thanx.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #15: Feb 11, 2009 09:52:48 am
      hi im after a ticket for liverpool sundeland atch which is the best way to apply for a ticket will thereaccept my bank card

0844 844 0844 on whenever the tix go onsale, theres information in this forum to tell you when that is or just go to www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets

hi,how do I apply for a fancard?have been looking around the site but cant seem to finda link for it.thanx.

www.liverpoolfc.tv and go to online sales pages and you can buy your memberships there
      berrypool
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts |
      • L.A. for LFC
      Reply #16: Feb 11, 2009 08:50:59 pm
      I am desperate for tickets! I am coming out for the second time from California and I am DESPERATE to see this match and the manure match.   PLEASE someone help me figure out IF and HOW I can get ahold of some tickets...... How on earth does an American ever get to see a big game?  (aside from becoming a shitty co-owner from texas)   ANY and ALL advice is needed!!!!!
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #17: Feb 26, 2009 03:05:44 pm

/Mats
      Be prepared to pay BIG MONEY if you were to use either of the 2 websites above !!!

Try general sales day. Best if you take a day's off work to stay by the phone to press the re-dial button. We did just that, spent about 30 quid just on the phonecalls and managed to get hold of 4 tickets, albeit not on the KOP end (which we didn't mind at all). Also, as it was a dream trip for our little one and his young mates and as some sort of insurance in case we didn't get hold of any ticket, we also booked the Anfield tour beforehand.
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 26, 2009 07:19:49 pm
      Im on the pts waiting list does anyone know how long the list is and is there a realistic chance of getting one.
      Azz_lfc_1892@hotmail.co.u
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #19: Mar 23, 2009 10:44:32 pm
      ive never been to liverpool match before and im wondering how easy isit really to get tickets, ive always wanted to go but i cant find good prices on the tickets? is there anyone who can tell me the easiest way possible how to get them for the best prices? Also how likely is it for me to get a ticket as im not a season ticket holder or even a member.  Much appreciated Arron
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #20: Mar 24, 2009 11:52:47 am
      ive never been to liverpool match before and im wondering how easy isit really to get tickets, ive always wanted to go but I cant find good prices on the tickets? is there anyone who can tell me the easiest way possible how to get them for the best prices? Also how likely is it for me to get a ticket as im not a season ticket holder or even a member.  Much appreciated Arron

every chance mate call 0844 844 0844 the day of the ticket sale and you can get a ticket, dont need a fancard!
      crona
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #21: Apr 04, 2009 06:36:52 pm
      hi i would love to go to game next weekend against blackburn with my son
      i would be travelling from dublin can you please advise me the best way to go about it please

many thanks crona
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #22: Mar 11, 2011 12:24:44 pm
      Anyone know what the chances are of getting a ticket against city. The sale starts on Monday for those who went to 11 premier league games last year. Anyone reckon there will be any left for members or will it sell out? Goes on sale to all members on Tuesday morning, is it just a case of ring as soon as the ticket office opens?

Quick Reply