Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

How to apply for Tickets

Read 54850 times
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Re: How to apply for Tickets
      Reply #23: Mar 11, 2011 02:09:08 pm
      you'll get one on the tuesday mate online but you wont have the best seats in the house. Best bet would be the paddock, you will get a good seat there but you can forget about a good spot in the kop ;D
      LFCexiled
      Reply #24: Mar 11, 2011 02:19:10 pm
      hi,how do i apply for a fancard?have been looking around the site but cant seem to finda link for it.thanx.

FANCARDS
      From May 31 2008 we will no longer issue new Fan Cards.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #25: Mar 11, 2011 09:02:13 pm

That question is 2 years old Exiled  :lmao:
      Xavier79
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 169 posts | 17 
      Reply #26: Jul 14, 2011 12:09:29 am
      Sorry if this looks like a stupid question already answered here, but my missus and i will be in London on Sept 18th (we are from France) and I'd like to go to White Hart Lane to support the lads (and join all of you redmen!).

What should I do? Where and when can I get tickets? etc... If it is possible.

Thanks.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #27: Aug 07, 2011 11:26:01 pm
      Hi.

I have almost the same problem like the othey guy above. Id like to get 4-5 tickets to LFC home game. I have tried to search what i need to do to get tickets but its very complicated. If you dont have time to answer me then could you please at least tell me when i need to be online to get tickets like:

14 Jan,  Liverpool v Stoke City

24 Mar,  Liverpool v Wigan Athletic  Premier League

7 Apr,  Liverpool v Aston Villa  Premier League

14 Apr,  Liverpool v Fulham  Premier League

21 Apr,  Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion  Premier League

One of these games would be great. If i understand correctly then this year games are all sold out ?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #28: Aug 07, 2011 11:34:01 pm
      The games you've mentioned Dynami:t won't go on sale until the end of this year, all the games up to the New Year have gone on sale and they are all sold out.

Do you have a membership card? If you haven't, you've got no chance of getting a ticket at all, and to get 4or 5 tickets, you'd need to have 4 or 5 membership cards.

Have a read of this, tells you all about it; http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership/benefits/benefits
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #29: Aug 07, 2011 11:39:17 pm
      The games you've mentioned Dynami:t won't go on sale until the end of this year, all the games up to the New Year have gone on sale and they are all sold out.

Do you have a membership card? If you haven't, you've got no chance of getting a ticket at all, and to get 4or 5 tickets, you'd need to have 4 or 5 membership cards.

Have a read of this, tells you all about it; http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership/benefits/benefits

I dont have a membership card yet but i think i will do it then.

Thanks for the help :)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #30: Aug 07, 2011 11:45:48 pm
      I dont have a membership card yet but i think i will do it then.

Thanks for the help :)

Seriously, if you don't have one, you basically can't get a ticket....I managed to get tickets for Sunderland, Wolves and Swansea games through having a membership cards, then you can link your card with others peoples cards and get tickets altogether.

£30 for the year, you get a nice pen and book as well, but they've got you over a barrel really, because they're forcing you to buy the members cards, just to be in with even a small chance of grabbing a ticket, and if we are successful, or should I say when we are  ;) tickets for the second half of the season will be even harder to come by, but the first thing you need to do is get a membership.

Glad to be of help...thanks for the plus xx
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #31: Sep 19, 2011 08:50:44 pm
      Can you still just ring up the hotline and order tickets over the phone?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #32: Sep 19, 2011 10:45:35 pm
      Can you still just ring up the hotline and order tickets over the phone?

No, you have to have a Membership card to get a ticket.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #33: Sep 19, 2011 10:53:27 pm
      No, you have to have a Membership card to get a ticket.

Or a mate who has spares ;). You going on Saturday Cas?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #34: Sep 19, 2011 10:55:10 pm
      I am indeed Danny, are you?
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #35: Sep 19, 2011 11:03:34 pm
      Yeah Cas. First time in about 2 years. Proper butterflies. You lot from here ever meet up before and after a game? Would be good to meet a few of you.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #36: Sep 19, 2011 11:27:22 pm
      Yeah Cas. First time in about 2 years. Proper butterflies. You lot from here ever meet up before and after a game? Would be good to meet a few of you.

Fab hun, bet you're dead excited  :clap: Yeah, we usually have a few bevvies before and after a game, usually in the Sandon, I'm going with RedKenny and Reprobate on Sat, be good to have a drink with you.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #37: Sep 19, 2011 11:32:05 pm
      Yeah that sounds perfect Cas. Meet up with you lot for a few. Will get one of your numbers or something to arrange a time. Back to Speke for the 1st time in a while too. Going to witness Kennys revolution 1st hand. Was only young 1st time round but this is going to be good.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #38: Sep 19, 2011 11:44:03 pm
      Yeah that sounds perfect Cas. Meet up with you lot for a few. Will get one of your numbers or something to arrange a time. Back to Speke for the 1st time in a while too. Going to witness Kennys revolution 1st hand. Was only young 1st time round but this is going to be good.

Just pm'd you Danny.
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #39: Oct 02, 2011 12:37:33 pm
      Damn, my mates got tickets to LFC vs Manc game. Sick. They got 4 tickets but if they wouldve got 5 i couldve gone too :( They know a person who knows a person and etc etc. So thats how they got it. ´

I met them little bit too late, they just asked tickets few days earlier. But luckily they told me , that next time i can deifintely come. But still... I was so close to get a ticket ... :S  :mad: :mad:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #40: Oct 02, 2011 09:37:11 pm
      Damn, my mates got tickets to LFC vs Manc game. Sick. They got 4 tickets but if they wouldve got 5 I couldve gone too :( They know a person who knows a person and etc etc. So thats how they got it. ´

I met them little bit too late, they just asked tickets few days earlier. But luckily they told me , that next time I can deifintely come. But still... I was so close to get a ticket ... :S  :mad: :mad:

There are some restricted views going on sale on Tuesday morning according to the website mate.

You have to have one premier league game on your membership for this season.
      Lfc-jamie14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | -2 
      • 'You'll never walk alone'
      Reply #41: Oct 17, 2011 06:06:05 pm
      Does anybody know when the tickets for the new year will be going on sale. Have been looking and can't seem to find a date. Thanks?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #42: Oct 17, 2011 07:22:36 pm
      Does anybody know when the tickets for the new year will be going on sale. Have been looking and can't seem to find a date. Thanks?

Expecting it to be sometime in November probably around the middle of the month.....keep an eye out on the official website.
      Lfc-jamie14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | -2 
      • 'You'll never walk alone'
      Reply #43: Oct 17, 2011 09:10:53 pm
      Expecting it to be sometime in November probably around the middle of the month.....keep an eye out on the official website.
        Thank you. Will be keeping an eye out. +
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #44: Oct 18, 2011 02:29:56 am
      November 7th I think.  Swear I had an email the other day saying this.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #45: Oct 18, 2011 12:24:40 pm
      November 7th I think.  Swear I had an email the other day saying this.

Correct. its on the official website.

I do have a question about these ticket sales. I understand it is nog possible for a member to buy more than 1 ticket, but is it possible to get 2 tickets next to each other if both me and my buddy have a membership account? Or can we only buy them seperatly and be seated randomly?

Thanks!

Quick Reply