Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

How to apply for Tickets

Read 54849 times
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Re: How to apply for Tickets
      Reply #69: Jul 12, 2012 05:29:15 pm
      Do the liverpool memberships allow you to get away ticket priority?
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #70: Jul 13, 2012 06:40:16 am
      Do the liverpool memberships allow you to get away ticket priority?

No mate, STH take the majority of matches although the odd one or two sometimes go to members with away history (Wigan etc)
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #71: Jul 14, 2012 12:23:16 am
      Oh was hoping to get to some of the London games :(
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #72: Aug 15, 2012 12:58:36 pm
      Important Euro travel notice

Over the summer, Liverpool Football Club have been looking at how we sell tickets for away fixtures - and particularly those in the UEFA Europa League.

The system we operate to sell tickets is based on attendance at previous fixtures and this loyalty scheme is something the club is committed to maintaining.

However, we also realise a sizable number of supporters purchase tickets even though they have no intention of going to the game, simply to allow them to get tickets for games in the later rounds.

As a club, we field a large number of complaints around this subject every time we play away from Anfield and we are committed to working with the LFC Supporters' Committee to find a solution that is in the best interests of both the club and its supporters.

Contractually, we are also committed to giving our official partners a small percentage of the tickets available for each game.

We're delighted to announce we have been working with our partners to make as many of these tickets as possible available to our valued supporters.

With this in mind, extra tickets will now be made available to all season ticket holders and official members via our official travel partner, Thomas Cook Sport, on a first come, first served basis whilst stocks last.

We would emphasise that the numbers of tickets involved are small so we will not be able to satisfy all applicants. The games will be recorded against your customer record.

Thomas Cook Sport will also continue to operate supporter travel for all travelling supporters this coming season.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/important-euro-travel-notice
      stooby
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 339 posts | 10 
      Reply #73: Sep 27, 2012 05:08:46 pm
      Bought tickets today for me and my 2 boys, theyre 9 & 6 years old, for the game versus Reading on 20th October.
      I was desperate to get tickets for this game as it falls on my birthday so was very happy that i got them.
      Only problem is that they must have been the last 3 seats together as they are lower anfield road with an extremly restricted view.
      So what i am asking is does anyone know how bad the view will be? I dont mind that much as i am going to be in Anfield on my birthday so i am well chuffed anyway but i hope it isnt too bad for my boys.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #74: Sep 27, 2012 06:31:12 pm
      Bought tickets today for me and my 2 boys, theyre 9 & 6 years old, for the game versus Reading on 20th October.
      I was desperate to get tickets for this game as it falls on my birthday so was very happy that i got them.
      Only problem is that they must have been the last 3 seats together as they are lower anfield road with an extremly restricted view.
      So what i am asking is does anyone know how bad the view will be? I dont mind that much as i am going to be in Anfield on my birthday so i am well chuffed anyway but i hope it isnt too bad for my boys.

What row of the lower Anny are you?

My guess would be the restricted views mean you're either in the corner or by one of the posts and don't forget to tell your lads to stand on the seats when everyone goes to stand!
      stooby
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 339 posts | 10 
      Reply #75: Sep 29, 2012 09:23:15 am
      Got tickets today they are Block 129 Row 34. Probably not the best but at least I WILL BE THERE, that's all that matters. My 2 boys are really excited, will make a great change from going to see my home team of PETERHEAD for a change.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #76: Oct 01, 2012 12:07:11 am
      Got tickets today they are Block 129 Row 34. Probably not the best but at least I WILL BE THERE, that's all that matters. My 2 boys are really excited, will make a great change from going to see my home team of PETERHEAD for a change.

This will be roughly where you will be: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/anfield-seating-plan click on the red dot by the Anfield Rd stand then go to the last red dot on your right on the lower tier it will flash up Block 129 and at least kind of show roughly your view.

I can imagine the restricted view might be caused by the exit! Check if you're near the back, if you are get your lads to stand on the seats if everyone jumps up.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #77: Jan 28, 2013 04:42:46 pm
      Is it easy to get tickets if you aren't a member ? Dying to get over to anfield it's been a while : (
      MsGerrard
      Reply #78: Jan 28, 2013 04:53:37 pm
      Is it easy to get tickets if you aren't a member ? Dying to get over to anfield it's been a while : (

Depends which game you want to see?

Basically you do really need a members card to get a ticket.
      halofreak11789
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #79: Mar 09, 2013 06:53:54 am
      Hey guys, need some help. Im travelling to the UK for this first time in the first week of April. Im planning on going up to Liverpool and I really want to catch the West Ham game at Anfield. This will be huge for me, Im a massive fan and watch every single game in Bombay where I live.
      Unfortunately all the tickets seem to be sold out and the only ones available are the ridiculously priced "The Isla Gladstone Conservatory" ones which go for 180 pounds.
      Any help or information on how I can get a ticket or two will be much appreciated.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #80: Mar 09, 2013 01:47:38 pm
      Hey guys, need some help. Im travelling to the UK for this first time in the first week of April. Im planning on going up to Liverpool and I really want to catch the West Ham game at Anfield. This will be huge for me, Im a massive fan and watch every single game in Bombay where I live.
      Unfortunately all the tickets seem to be sold out and the only ones available are the ridiculously priced "The Isla Gladstone Conservatory" ones which go for 180 pounds.
      Any help or information on how I can get a ticket or two will be much appreciated.
      General sale opens on Tuesday mate, try getting lucky then.
      halofreak11789
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #81: Mar 12, 2013 10:06:24 am
      Great news, Ive managed to get tickets for the West Ham game at ANFIELD... Im so excited, my first game. Cant wait, I've got goose pimples.
      Im in the Anfield Road end, Row 1 and area 124. It says "restricted view", so I hope the view isnt too bad. But honestly Im just glad I got a seat.
      YNWA..
      MsGerrard
      Reply #82: Mar 12, 2013 12:14:15 pm
      Great news, Ive managed to get tickets for the West Ham game at ANFIELD... Im so excited, my first game. Cant wait, I've got goose pimples.
      Im in the Anfield Road end, Row 1 and area 124. It says "restricted view", so I hope the view isnt too bad. But honestly Im just glad I got a seat.
      YNWA..

So happy for you, first time is always so special, let's hope it's the first of many for you, see you there  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #83: Mar 12, 2013 04:16:37 pm
      YNWA..
      you will have some great banter to there as block 124 is right next to the away fans. West ham fans have upto seat 65 then there is a small divide to seat 72 where the Liverpool seats start. You will enjoy it.

Quick Reply