Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2387591 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #12420: May 27, 2016 12:00:39 pm
      It is their way since 2013, and with this appointment, you're going to have to put up with "boring to watch" for a fair while yet.

Well if we only manage 3 years of it then as a fan more than happy with that. It took us 25 years last time to win the league so certainly no complaints from me, I'm not greedy.  ;D next year is going to be awesome, well at least on paper it is. Can't wait to play you guys and City.  :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12421: May 27, 2016 12:03:58 pm
      Mourhino has a tendency to move on after 3 years - he also has a tendency to win league titles wherever he manages

I think we can expect one or two titles before he moves on

Here's hoping Klopp is the real deal

So do I  ;D as for Klopp? He is the real deal. I have him in the same class as the great Shanks & Paisley. Only problem I can see is not having the spending power of United.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,265 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #12422: May 27, 2016 12:12:34 pm
      The holy trinity.

Maureen
      Manure
      Murdoch.

Marriage made in hell. Not looking forward to the spin.
      BBC have already started with their sh*te.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #12423: May 27, 2016 12:38:15 pm
      So do I  ;D as for Klopp? He is the real deal. I have him in the same class as the great Shanks & Paisley. Only problem I can see is not having the spending power of United.

It is yet be seen if the Glazer sons will sanction the release of £200m to overhaul the dysfunctional side you support
      Gone are the days of the blank cheque book that gave you the spending freedom once enjoyed by whisky nose, the appointment of Mourinho will be of concern to a good number of manc supporters.

Good days work for all your rivals.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #12424: May 27, 2016 12:42:36 pm
      The holy trinity.

Maureen
      Manure
      Murdoch.

Marriage made in hell. Not looking forward to the spin.
      BBC have already started with their sh*te.

Make the F**k up even more enjoyable.

Mourinho has fu**ed up gloriously with his previous clubs, this appointment is a mirror image of them all.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,788 posts | 7188 
      Reply #12425: May 27, 2016 12:49:19 pm
      As soon as things go against him his arse will go and the press will be all over him like a rash I cant wait and its probably the same for
      Bobby Charlton who was dead against him because he is a c**t.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12426: May 27, 2016 01:37:16 pm
      It is yet be seen if the Glazer sons will sanction the release of £200m to overhaul the dysfunctional side you support
      Gone are the days of the blank cheque book that gave you the spending freedom once enjoyed by whisky nose, the appointment of Mourinho will be of concern to a good number of manc supporters.

Good days work for all your rivals.

I do like reading some of your post stuey.  :D Dysfunctional side! It's only been 3 years and still won a trophy so not bad for a dysfunctional side. I believe Jose will turn thoughts fans that have doubts round very quickly. He's got same passion as Klopp with that winning mentality he plants in players heads. 
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12427: May 27, 2016 01:41:35 pm

Bobby Charlton who was dead against him because he is a c**t.

Very true Bobby didn't like the idea. However, with no one else available..(( thank fcuk  ;D )).. They really had no choice.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,265 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #12428: May 27, 2016 02:29:35 pm

All of a sudden.... account protected..  :roll:
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #12429: May 27, 2016 02:43:19 pm
      Cant wait til that c**t and that c**t of a club are in freefall:) incidentally,just read on a ch****a forum some of theyre "fans" believe he sabotaged himself at shamford bridge so he could get the united job? Ya couldnt make it up ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #12430: May 27, 2016 02:59:43 pm
      Very true Bobby didn't like the idea. However, with no one else available..(( thank fcuk  ;D )).. They really had no choice.

Is that not a concern to you that a club icon is against his appointment?
      Could you imagine Charlton being placated because nobody else of any merit would take the job?

Not the ideal candidate when your club has been on downward spiral for at least three years by your own admission Keith.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12431: May 27, 2016 03:08:10 pm

All of a sudden.... account protected..  :roll:

Obviously a deluded moron  ;D all clubs have them some where in the locker  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12432: May 27, 2016 03:16:37 pm
      Is that not a concern to you that a club icon is against his appointment?
      Could you imagine Charlton being placated because nobody else of any merit would take the job?

Not the ideal candidate when your club has been on downward spiral for at least three years by your own admission Keith.

Not really a concern stuey no. Even icons get it wrong sometimes.  Fergie got it totally Fcuked up when he thought Moyes was the perfect replacement  :-[ We all make errors and bad judgement calls in life, god knows I make enough of them with my greyhounds but still make a living from it  ;D. In my opinion it's a pivotal moment in United's progress from here on. Thank Christ they thought with their heads and not heart and give giggs the job.                                                                             
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #12433: May 27, 2016 03:17:58 pm
      Not really a concern stuey no. Even icons get it wrong sometimes.  Fergie got it totally Fcuked up when he thought Moyes was the perfect replacement  :-[ We all make errors and bad judgement calls in life, god knows I make enough of them with my greyhounds but still make a living from it  ;D. In my opinion it's a pivotal moment in United's progress from here on. Thanks Christ they thought with their heads and not heart and give giggs the job.                                                                             

Ferguson brought in Moyes because he wasn't going to ever be a threat to his legacy. Slur Alex cares more about protecting his standing (in his own mind) as the best ever. So for him, appointing men that aren't up to the job is his top goal.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12434: May 27, 2016 03:20:43 pm
      Ferguson brought in Moyes because he wasn't going to ever be a threat to his legacy. Slur Alex cares more about protecting his standing (in his own mind) as the best ever. So for him, appointing men that aren't up to the job is his top goal.

Not so sure I agree with that FL Red. If that was the case then Fergie would of made sure Jose didn't get the job and give it giggs. Respect your opinion though.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #12435: May 27, 2016 03:28:00 pm
      Not really a concern stuey no. Even icons get it wrong sometimes.  Fergie got it totally Fcuked up when he thought Moyes was the perfect replacement  :-[ We all make errors and bad judgement calls in life, god knows I make enough of them with my greyhounds but still make a living from it  ;D. In my opinion it's a pivotal moment in United's progress from here on. Thank Christ they thought with their heads and not heart and give giggs the job.                                                                             

Ferguson and the board appointed Moyes, no doubt the same people who see fit to give the giver up the job.
      His appointment was Hobsons Choice.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12436: May 27, 2016 03:46:49 pm
      Ferguson and the board appointed Moyes, no doubt the same people who see fit to give the giver up the job.
      His appointment was Hobsons Choice.

Mistakes do happen stuey. Liverpool board made the same error when giving Roy & Brendan  the Liverpool job. However, they have now corrected it with a top class manager in Klopp.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #12437: May 27, 2016 04:14:36 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12438: May 27, 2016 04:43:20 pm

Well it is the laugh at United thread  :lmao: it made me chuckle did that  ;D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #12439: May 27, 2016 04:58:02 pm
      c**t of a manager. c**t of a club.

Made for each other.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,788 posts | 7188 
      Reply #12440: May 27, 2016 05:30:40 pm
      C**t of a manager. C**t of a club.

Made for each other.

if he doesn't get a good start you'll see the nasty side come out. Wonder if the former Chelsea Doctor will be joining him other than in Court. can't wait for him to be shown for what he is a pathetic little man who tried to bully someone because they happened to be a Woman. Hope it goes to Court .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,333 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12441: May 27, 2016 05:36:27 pm
      Wonder if the former Chelsea Doctor will be joining him other than in Court. can't wait for him to be shown for what he is a pathetic little man who tried to bully someone because they happened to be a Woman. Hope it goes to Court .

Funny you should say that as I read somewhere about her QC is a season ticket holder at United  ;D Jose certainly handled that badly  :-[
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #12442: May 27, 2016 05:47:37 pm

It was so his legacy would shine a little longer and   get those book sales up .

Good looking bird and her bad looking bird  "mate" in the club syndrome.

Quick Reply