Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336175 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14398: May 04, 2017 10:09:22 pm
      Congratulations for going further clear at the top of the table, on the physioroom injury list table that is. How important was that Chelsea win now? How do you feel knowing you have games on 7,11,14,17,21 still?

Arsenal V Manchester United
      Manchester United V Celta Vigo
      Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester United

I will be here for celebrate the Arsenal, Spurs and Ajax wins.

Yeah their certainly dropping like flys which doesn't surprise me for two reasons.
      (1) stating the obvious, to many games in the last 5/6 weeks.
      (2) late in the season.
      Not really complaining though. You have to except it when you go deep in so many competitions. Something Liverpool have not had the pleasure of recently  :D

Rashford looking really good for one so young (19) Has pace to die for just like some of my greyhound  ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14399: May 04, 2017 10:23:52 pm
      Something Liverpool have not had the pleasure of recently  :D

We had it last season. Let me remind you, we dumped you out on the way.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #14400: May 04, 2017 10:36:56 pm
      All the talk about Bailly and Pogba being injured must've been bluffing on Mourinho's part, even a Manc I work with was convinced they were out off the game.
      DanMann

• 5,747 posts | 882 
      Reply #14401: May 04, 2017 10:44:51 pm
      All the talk about Bailly and Pogba being injured must've been bluffing on Mourinho's part, even a Manc I work with was convinced they were out off the game.

Just like Ferguson. Always crying about injuries.. then.. ta-da, said player is perfectly fine and fit. Get's tired.. but the media love to lap it up and run with it.

Mourinho's been crying about having to play a youth team.. all of a sudden, he's got a regular full side out again.  :roll:
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #14402: May 05, 2017 12:30:38 am
      What I don't get about United is this.

They complain about the amount of games they have. Surely more games mean they are doing well in all comps?

They moan about injuries, but those injured when they play, they moan about why they are picked in the first place!

They complained about LVG and Moyes, however Mourinho has done WORSE than the both of them having spent a hell of a lot more than the two combined, and yet they are happy with the direction of the club and that maureen is the man to lead them!

However the best one is this, and this ALWAYS cracks me up. When they complain about refs not giving decisions to them! The irony is truly lost on them here!
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14403: May 05, 2017 07:58:03 am
      Keith, you from Manchester or staying there?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14404: May 05, 2017 08:19:39 am
      Keith, you from Manchester or staying there?

Born & breed mate. Why you ask??
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #14405: May 05, 2017 08:35:09 am
      What I don't get about United is this.
      They complain about the amount of games they have. Surely more games mean they are doing well in all comps?

They moan about injuries, but those injured when they play, they moan about why they are picked in the first place!

They complained about LVG and Moyes, however Mourinho has done WORSE than the both of them having spent a hell of a lot more than the two combined, and yet they are happy with the direction of the club and that maureen is the man to lead them!
      However the best one is this, and this ALWAYS cracks me up. When they complain about refs not giving decisions to them! The irony is truly lost on them here!

I don't get it and I don't F***ing want it.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #14406: May 05, 2017 09:30:31 am
      Thought I would have a look at the Rashford freekick this morning with the media wanking themselves silly over this wonder goal.

WTF.....ok he hit it well but any decent keeper saves that.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      Reply #14407: May 05, 2017 09:40:05 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14408: May 05, 2017 11:44:32 am

Don't want to go off topic but will just say I'm straight as they come ;D. However, I don't have any issues with gays, religion, black, white, pink blue or whatever colour you're

Back on topic... I'm a manc tw*t so laugh at me  :lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #14409: May 05, 2017 01:42:05 pm
      Don't want to go off topic but will just say I'm straight as they come ;D. However, I don't have any issues with gays, religion, black, white, pink blue or whatever colour you're

Back on topic... I'm a manc tw*t so laugh at me  :lmao:

Speaking of on topic, so what does Maureen do now...does he prioritize Europa to get CL or does he focus on the run in? Don't know that he can do both at this point?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14410: May 05, 2017 03:56:56 pm
      Speaking of on topic, so what does Maureen do now...does he prioritize Europa to get CL or does he focus on the run in? Don't know that he can do both at this point?

Absolutely impossible to do both. Unless your a Liverpool supporter  :D Let me explain!
      If Jose chooses to do both he puts the clubs potential at a massive loss. Were possibly talking (( uneducated guess )) 100 million/ hundreds of millions? I really don't know.  ??? As I'm sure you'll know the £££ generated from CL is immense.

The stats current stand at United getting CL football at 8/13 via Europa League. In reference to premier league CL chances are only 5/1 It's a no brainer on paper. Priorities MUST! be Europa.

Liverpool fans can look at it several ways as either way you obviously don't want us getting CL football. If United choose to do both then it basically gives us weaken sides in both comps. We really need a miracle in the premier league and I just don't see it happening taking our remaining games into the equation.

Fielding weaken teams in premier league obviously now helps your cause significantly (( not that you need it )) so as a Liverpool fan I'd take it if it meant guaranteed CL. Many permutations as you can see.

The added bonus of CL means greater chance of attracting better players too our great clubs..  :)

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14411: May 05, 2017 04:36:44 pm
      Absolutely impossible to do both. Unless your a Liverpool supporter  :D Let me explain!
      If Jose chooses to do both he puts the clubs potential at a massive loss. Were possibly talking (( uneducated guess )) 100 million/ hundreds of millions? I really don't know.  ??? As I'm sure you'll know the £££ generated from CL is immense.

The stats current stand at United getting CL football at 8/13 via Europa League. In reference to premier league CL chances are only 5/1 It's a no brainer on paper. Priorities MUST! be Europa.

Liverpool fans can look at it several ways as either way you obviously don't want us getting CL football. If United choose to do both then it basically gives us weaken sides in both comps. We really need a miracle in the premier league and I just don't see it happening taking our remaining games into the equation.

Fielding weaken teams in premier league obviously now helps your cause significantly (( not that you need it )) so as a Liverpool fan I'd take it if it meant guaranteed CL. Many permutations as you can see.

The added bonus of CL means greater chance of attracting better players too our great clubs..  :)
      Ajax are looking good right now.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #14412: May 06, 2017 12:29:47 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      Absolutely impossible to do both.

Fielding weaken teams in premier league obviously now helps your cause significantly. Many permutations as you can see.

There are many permutations, and one of them is not winning the UEFA Cup and not getting top 4. It happened to us last year, and you don't seem to realise that yet. Fielding weakened teams doesn't help your cause significantly, it's a high risk gamble with no guarantee of working out.

You're not going to get sympathy from me over your busy schedule, I'm fed up of a diet of one game a week. Successful sides should expect and prepare for two games per week. They've got enough coaches trainers physios and dieticians, let alone players to cope with the demands of such a schedule. And if they don't, it's nobody else's fault but their own.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      Reply #14413: May 06, 2017 12:35:36 pm
      Ajax are looking good right now.

They are not home free yet!

;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14414: May 06, 2017 12:42:49 pm
      There are many permutations, and one of them is not winning the UEFA Cup and not getting top 4. It happened to us last year, and you don't seem to realise that yet. Fielding weakened teams doesn't help your cause significantly, it's a high risk gamble with no guarantee of working out.

You're not going to get sympathy from me over your busy schedule, I'm fed up of a diet of one game a week. Successful sides should expect and prepare for two games per week. They've got enough coaches trainers physios and dieticians, let alone players to cope with the demands of such a schedule. And if they don't, it's nobody else's fault but their own.

Not looking for sympathy lfc. I'm on a Liverpool forum so that won't be happening anytime soon  :D I basically agree with what your saying about two games a week. It means the club must be doing something right.  ;D
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14415: May 06, 2017 10:28:49 pm
      Not looking for sympathy lfc. I'm on a Liverpool forum so that won't be happening anytime soon  :D I basically agree with what your saying about two games a week. It means the club must be doing something right.  ;D
      Shutup Meg
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #14416: May 07, 2017 06:10:59 pm
      O how I'll laugh this week if celta Vigo knock them out of their ONLY way into the champions league  :lmao:
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14417: May 07, 2017 06:13:48 pm
      O how I'll laugh this week if celta Vigo knock them out of their ONLY way into the champions league  :lmao:
      Won't happen. It will be Ajax that beat them, said since quarter finals.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #14418: May 07, 2017 06:24:54 pm
      Well that cheered me up no end 👍😂
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #14419: May 08, 2017 11:59:13 am
      And so the least productive unbeaten run in English football ends.

So they're putting all their eggs in the UEFA Cup basket. Fail to win it, and resting players will have been a foolhardy decision.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14420: May 08, 2017 04:50:33 pm
      And so the least productive unbeaten run in English football ends.

So they're putting all their eggs in the UEFA Cup basket. Fail to win it, and resting players will have been a foolhardy decision.

Not at all, I think most managers would of done the same thing in the circumstances.

Quick Reply