Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2328210 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14720: Jun 20, 2017 02:27:53 pm
      I know he's a football fraud who's just a gold plated version of Tony Pulis but I never knew he was an ACTUAL fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14721: Jun 20, 2017 02:38:26 pm
      Jose is the latest c**t wanted by Spanish authorities for tax fraud!!

Hmm, him and Ronaldo both share the same agent too don't they? No doubt he's been playing his part.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #14722: Jun 20, 2017 11:08:17 pm

He is in jail,he is manager of Manure isn't he.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #14723: Jun 20, 2017 11:09:46 pm
      Jose saying he paid something like 23million in taxes whilst in Spain. So what? Just because that amount has been paid doesn't mean the rest can go unpaid.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #14724: Jun 20, 2017 11:51:26 pm
      He won't go to jail. He probably won't set foot on Spanish soil. And if he does, he'll get his wrist slapped. The case of the convicted tax dodger, aka a certain L Messi demonstrated that.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14725: Jun 21, 2017 08:32:30 am
      Jumping to conclusions again lads  :D We know 8/10 it's the F***ing agents that greedy tw*ts
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14726: Jun 21, 2017 09:17:30 am
      He won't go to jail. He probably won't set foot on Spanish soil. And if he does, he'll get his wrist slapped. The case of the convicted tax dodger, aka a certain L Messi demonstrated that.
      Tax evasion is an extraditable crime and if Spain have to go through hoops to extradite him, which they will... he probable will get jailed. If he just goes to Spain, holds his hands up says sorry and pays his bill he will get a slapped wrist. There are European Arrest Warrants which can arrest and detain him in the UK until any extradition decision has been made and he would be and idiot to take that route, since I don't think UK has much grounds for any refusal since the law states if it is a crime in the from and to member state and prisonable offence of more than 2 years then the defendant must be extradited. If your look in the law books of both countries here, Spain and UK both see tax evasion is a crime with a jail term that is much higher than 2 years. Even though Jose would get a slap on the wrist by surrendering himself, they look at maximum lengths here when deciding the extradition process since that is how that is decided and if he were to be extradited this would be uncharted territory compared to Reddknap, Messi and Ronaldo etc...
      « Last Edit: Jun 21, 2017 09:27:27 am by Ribapuru »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #14727: Jun 21, 2017 11:27:00 am
      Jose saying he paid something like 23million in taxes whilst in Spain. So what? Just because that amount has been paid doesn't mean the rest can go unpaid.

If true about the 23M, how much are these on!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #14728: Jun 21, 2017 11:28:55 am
      If true about the 23M, how much are these on!

Massive wages, massive signing fees and massive bonuses.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #14729: Jun 21, 2017 11:31:21 am
      Let them lock him up the slimy pr**k
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #14730: Jun 21, 2017 11:37:22 am
      Massive wages, massive signing fees and massive bonuses.

It's obscene, they should employ PAYE, they'd sh*t themselves, but at least they wouldn't be indited.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #14731: Jun 21, 2017 11:57:02 am
      Ronaldo is a case in point not Spain agreed, but the carry on with tax irregularities is remarkably similar.
      There is some obscure rumour that Lady Boy is about to quit RM because the tax man has collared him for an outrageous amount of dosh.
      RM deny all knowledge of the fake move news and there is a deafening silence from the obvious rumoured clubs that would take him on.
      At this juncture it does point to mega rich RM getting their hand in their pocket for Lady Boy - a prospect that might excite some fantasists - even so his value to that club is incalculable.

As for Maureen it's a win win game for all manc haters.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,176 posts | 1630 
      Reply #14732: Jun 22, 2017 04:20:24 am
      Di Maria has gone and plead guilty now and got himself a year in prison that won't be served.

Can't wait to hear what excuses Jose comes out with when he's found guilty of this one :D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14733: Jun 24, 2017 03:34:45 pm
      Hmm, him and Ronaldo both share the same agent too don't they? No doubt he's been playing his part.

That observation is well overdue .

If you do some research into some of the recent mega money deals of the last year you will see the fees get shared around (unofficially ) in a small pond.

How could Pogba's fee be in any way justified after he was at the Mancs a couple of seasons before ?

Some of the truth came out when the agents slice (which Maureen would have a say in) was revealed.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14734: Jul 02, 2017 11:33:34 pm

Apparently Manc fans think this is worthy of spreading around social media. F**k me, I cannot WAIT to tell this absolute worldy of a 'did you know' fact next time I'm out drinking with mates. I'm gonna be so F***ing cool!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #14735: Jul 03, 2017 12:16:36 am

Apparently Manc fans think this is worthy of spreading around social media. F**k me, I cannot WAIT to tell this absolute worldy of a 'did you know' fact next time I'm out drinking with mates. I'm gonna be so f**king cool!

Dumb fucks! They try and go on about something like that but still get it wrong. It wasn't CTR360 boots he was wearing, it was a cheaper brand of the T90 Laser, which was T90 Shoot in Scholes' case. It wasn't a case of being humble or anything like that either no matter how they want to dress it up. There wasn't time for a deal with Nike to be sorted before the game as it was last minute, that's why the next game he was wearing a flash new pair of the T90 Lasers with embroidery on them, once a deal had been done and he got his pay packet from Nike.

But yet the Mancs seem too stupid to get this.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14736: Jul 03, 2017 11:46:10 am
      Dumb fucks! They try and go on about something like that but still get it wrong. It wasn't CTR360 boots he was wearing, it was a cheaper brand of the T90 Laser, which was T90 Shoot in Scholes' case. It wasn't a case of being humble or anything like that either no matter how they want to dress it up. There wasn't time for a deal with Nike to be sorted before the game as it was last minute, that's why the next game he was wearing a flash new pair of the T90 Lasers with embroidery on them, once a deal had been done and he got his pay packet from Nike.

But yet the Mancs seem too stupid to get this.

I swear some of you Liverpool fans know more than I do about our club.  ;D
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,183 posts | 912 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #14737: Jul 03, 2017 10:40:10 pm
      We do your sh*t end of
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #14738: Jul 04, 2017 11:28:17 am
      I swear some of you Liverpool fans know more than I do about our club.  ;D

Maybe not you Keith but the majority of the glory hunting manc fans.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #14739: Jul 04, 2017 11:37:21 am
      Mourinho must read and believe all the manc papers that have them linked with £500m of assorted players weekly.
      With only one signing thus far he is said to be frustrated with the apparent inaction.

All is not lost tho', one of the said publications hints that he will make three signings before Sunday.

Hahaha the clock is ticking.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #14740: Jul 04, 2017 11:42:55 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14741: Jul 04, 2017 05:38:27 pm

If you're a C**t you're a C**t, some internet meme ain't gonna change that.

And they are cu*ts, all of em.
      Tottaly disagree, there's good and bad in ALL fans no matter who you support. Nobody is a c**t you've never met just because they support a team you don't like.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14742: Jul 04, 2017 08:01:27 pm
      Not much talk of Zlatan leaving the club.

'I came. I saw. I scored relatively meaningless goals that got us 6th in the table' were his final words as he departed the club.

Quick Reply