Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2329568 times
      Kopite78
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15249: Nov 23, 2017 10:07:37 am
      Would he be ā€œyour guyā€ Keith - you know if you could pluck anybody?

I only ask because (as you can see) thereā€™s outbreaks of revisionism amongst a few on here re JĆ¼rgen. When we appointed him he was the one I wouldā€™ve chosen and nothing has changed my mind - but heā€™s not a miracle worker.

Beyond the game time support - whatā€™s your thoughts on Jose and direction in general? Whatā€™s the broader sense amongst fans - especially with the blue mob flying?

Genuine questions fella - not an ambush āœŒļø

The Portuguese Pulis

He seems to be a proper c**t nowadays, in his hey  day you could see why players must have enjoyed playing for him, he had a glint of arrogance and confidence about him but looked as though players would walk through a wall for him.

Nowadays he just strikes you a as proper boring angry w**ker, I can't imagine it's may fun under him any more.

I actually really enjoyed the 05 rivalry with him, I didn't like him but he often made me crack a small smile with his sh*te..
      That Rafa/Mourinho time I loved. And even when he went to Inter you could see players loved him.
      However Real, his Chelsea return and now he just strikes you as a proper mardy pr**k who you can't see anyone enjoying working for.

Sooner he fucks off the better
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #15250: Nov 23, 2017 10:11:40 am
      They have thrown away millions since Bacon face left!

The Glazers now do not seem as confident as Keith about throwing millions about, especially with the demented one calling the shots, as the season draws on and they fall yet further off the pace the fun will begin.
      Richest club with corresponding debt levels and owners unwilling to back the erratic Latino.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15251: Nov 23, 2017 10:14:29 am
      The Portuguese Pulis

He seems to be a proper c**t nowadays, in his hey  day you could see why players must have enjoyed playing for him, he had a glint of arrogance and confidence about him but looked as though players would walk through a wall for him.

Nowadays he just strikes you a as proper boring angry w**ker, I can't imagine it's may fun under him any more.

I actually really enjoyed the 05 rivalry with him, I didn't like him but he often made me crack a small smile with his sh*te..
      That Rafa/Mourinho time I loved. And even when he went to Inter you could see players loved him.
      However Real, his Chelsea return and now he just strikes you as a proper mardy pr**k who you can't see anyone enjoying working for.

Agree - Iā€™m not a fan mate. Never have been (going back to his Porto team making the missus cry in Seville) and loved how much Rafa got under his skin....

BUT

I am genuinely curious how the ā€œmoreā€ reasonable Manc sees him just now.

He absolutely plays to our cliche of them......
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,382 posts | 3392 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15252: Nov 23, 2017 10:22:56 am
      The Portuguese Pulis

Nowadays ? always was and always will be, ask celtic fans about his porto team, the rancidness of his approach to football,  vividly remember the cl semis v deportivo la coruna, the level of gamesmanship was truly horrendous 
      Kopite78
      Reply #15253: Nov 23, 2017 10:27:43 am
      Nowadays ? always was and always will be, ask celtic fans about his porto team, the rancidness of his approach to football,  vividly remember the cl semis v deportivo la coruna, the level of gamesmanship was truly horrendous

I'm talking about his personality, you could see it at Chelsea the first time and at Inter especially.
      Players loved him.

I dont see that now, the real players hated him, Chelseas did the second time round, I dont  see any love for him by the  Utd players.

He seems to have grown into a bitter c**t

Not talking about his playing style
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15254: Nov 23, 2017 10:29:18 am

Yup spot on FK10 - mentioned it above.

Iā€™ve seen my missus watch her team get humped by the late Rangers FC and grin and bear it but she couldā€™ve committed murder that night in Seville she was so disgusted........
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,382 posts | 3392 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15255: Nov 23, 2017 11:57:54 am
      I'm talking about his personality, you could see it at Chelsea the first time and at Inter especially.
      Players loved him.

I dont see that now, the real players hated him, Chelseas did the second time round, I dont  see any love for him by the  Utd players.

Not talking about his playing style

Again, he has always been the same, just these days he sounds bored by the sound of his own voice, look at when porto won the cl , it was all about him, the nonsense with giving the medal away etc
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,864 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15256: Nov 23, 2017 01:09:59 pm
      Would he be ā€œyour guyā€ Keith - you know if you could pluck anybody?

I only ask because (as you can see) thereā€™s outbreaks of revisionism amongst a few on here re JĆ¼rgen. When we appointed him he was the one I wouldā€™ve chosen and nothing has changed my mind - but heā€™s not a miracle worker.

Beyond the game time support - whatā€™s your thoughts on Jose and direction in general? Whatā€™s the broader sense amongst fans - especially with the blue mob flying?

Genuine questions fella - not an ambush āœŒļø

Been on this site long enough to know the genuine ones and your in that bracket Scotia. I can only express my opinion and not the consensus of United fans if you believe what the papers say
       ( which I don't because we all know their more scum than some fans )
      At this stage I still wouldn't swap Mourinho for anyone. I still believe he's the next Fregie if we can keep him long term.

What we can't do is argue just how good City are so being beaten by class is a little easier to take as long as it's not Liverpool.  ;D

I've always been a Klopp fan and was disappointed he came to Liverpool as its very hard to dislike him as a rival now.  :D  They say a workmen should never blame their tools but in Klopps case he has justification for doing so if he came out in public and said so.

As most of us know your defence has been woeful for a while now and the only two things I personally can knock Klopp for is wasting 40 million on a player that doesn't improve your side but only the bench. Also he has struggled to close a game down (( unlike Mourinho)) when in a commanding position. However, like I've said that's partly down to you being sh*te defensively so I don't think Klopp can take all the blame.

If I was Liverpool fan would defo keep him and pray the owners give him plenty of Ā£Ā£Ā£ in the next transfer window. Hope that helps.  :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,864 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15257: Nov 23, 2017 01:13:56 pm

Richest club with corresponding debt levels and owners unwilling to back the erratic Latino.

Not sure that would stand up in court stuey as we've spent plenty and word on grapevine is we're spending again in January
      Kopite78
      Reply #15258: Nov 23, 2017 01:43:59 pm
      Again, he has always been the same, just these days he sounds bored by the sound of his own voice, look at when porto won the cl , it was all about him, the nonsense with giving the medal away etc

I'm not defending him at All, blokes a F***ing c**t if there ever was one

But I'm talking about his player reactions. Look at Materrazzi when he left inter, he was in bits.

Now?
      I think they'd be having a little party when the bitter pr**k leaves anywhere
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15259: Nov 23, 2017 01:53:46 pm
      Been on this site long enough to know the genuine ones and your in that bracket Scotia. I can only express my opinion and not the consensus of United fans if you believe what the papers say
       ( which I don't because we all know their more scum than some fans )
      At this stage I still wouldn't swap Mourinho for anyone. I still believe he's the next Fregie if we can keep him long term.

What we can't do is argue just how good City are so being beaten by class is a little easier to take as long as it's not Liverpool.  ;D

I've always been a Klopp fan and was disappointed he came to Liverpool as its very hard to dislike him as a rival now.  :D  They say a workmen should never blame their tools but in Klopps case he has justification for doing so if he came out in public and said so.

As most of us know your defence has been woeful for a while now and the only two things I personally can knock Klopp for is wasting 40 million on a player that doesn't improve your side but only the bench. Also he has struggled to close a game down (( unlike Mourinho)) when in a commanding position. However, like I've said that's partly down to you being sh*te defensively so I don't think Klopp can take all the blame.

If I was Liverpool fan would defo keep him and pray the owners give him plenty of Ā£Ā£Ā£ in the next transfer window. Hope that helps.  :)

I donā€™t admit it often but I have some good mates who are amongst your brethren and theyā€™re kinda in same place.

Not for me to tell you / them how to support your team - banter (and often brutal banter :)) aside - my only challenge would be that to do a ā€œFergieā€ would be completely against type for Jose (tenure / development wise)....But youā€™re a clever guy so I guess you know that and hoping that youā€™ll be ā€œthe special onesā€ that can change him.....

Canā€™t argue with much above re LFC - other than that I like AOC and think heā€™ll come very good.

As for JĆ¼rgen I think heā€™s at a funny stage - in musical terms ā€œthe difficult third albumā€. By anybodyā€™s reasonable (or anybody resonableā€™s) assessment heā€™s over-achieved with the resources and I like that he seems ā€œcomfortableā€ with his mandate. CB situation proves that - he knows itā€™s not good enough but he doesnā€™t want to add another ā€œpool carā€ - he wants a limousine.

I donā€™t understand why Robertson hasnā€™t had a chance and heā€™s persevered with Moreno. Contrary to popular opinion I donā€™t buy he was a ā€œcommitteeā€ signing. As Iā€™ve said above JĆ¼rgen has been quick enough to stick rather than twist when he doesnā€™t fancy the transfer options........I also recall him quoted saying that Robbo was the guy that caught his eye - even before he got to Anfield.

January will be interesting for us both - not long now.....
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,864 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15260: Nov 23, 2017 02:31:28 pm
      I donā€™t admit it often but I have some good mates who are amongst your brethren and theyā€™re kinda in same place.

Same applies with me. I have a load of good scouse mates. Probably explains why I post on here so often  ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #15261: Nov 23, 2017 05:22:43 pm
      Not sure that would stand up in court stuey as we've spent plenty and word on grapevine is we're spending again in January

You're still 5 points off the pace mate,  rumour doesn't affect that in January or whatever, looking forward to you slipping further off the pace under the deluded one.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,864 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15262: Nov 23, 2017 05:33:59 pm
      looking forward to you slipping further off the pace under the deluded one.

Quite a few of you guys been saying that for a while now stuey. Could be worse! We could be struggling to win the easiest group in the CL  :f_whistle: ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,087 posts | 8519 
      Reply #15263: Nov 23, 2017 08:26:07 pm
      Players loved him.

Think it was the end of the Madrid experience and those stories about him being a crying bi*ch have done for him!!

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,087 posts | 8519 
      Reply #15264: Nov 23, 2017 08:28:21 pm
      Quite a few of you guys been saying that for a while now stuey. Could be worse! We could be struggling to win the easiest group in the CL  :f_whistle: ;D

Genuine question Keith

Why are utd fans so F***ing obsessed with everything Liverpool FC? Christ you've won two more leagues than us and yet as a whole, your whole F***ing support still can't stop banging on about us!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,864 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15265: Nov 23, 2017 08:42:35 pm
      Genuine question Keith

Why are utd fans so f**king obsessed with everything Liverpool FC? Christ you've won two more leagues than us and yet as a whole, your whole f**king support still can't stop banging on about us!!

Probably for the same reason there's over 516 pages of this thread.  :D Members talking about a Ā£349 fine  just tells me both fans are as bad as each other.  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,087 posts | 8519 
      Reply #15266: Nov 23, 2017 08:47:46 pm
      Probably for the same reason there's over 516 pages of this thread.  :D Members talking about a Ā£349 fine  just tells me both fans are as bad as each other.  ;D

Isn't half of that 516 pages corresponding with you though?

I'm not just talking about this forum though Keith, I'm on about Twitter, Old Trafford on a matchday when your fans constantly sing about us!!

It's an unhealthy obsession, you all need psycho therapy lid ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,864 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15267: Nov 23, 2017 09:03:10 pm
      Isn't half of that 516 pages corresponding with you though?

I'm not just talking about this forum though Keith, I'm on about Twitter, Old Trafford on a matchday when your fans constantly sing about us!!

It's an unhealthy obsession, you all need psycho therapy lid ;)

I don't use twitter red so no idea what goes on on there. I do agree with you opinion though. Its basically because of the past. It appears to linger on and on. What i always remember growing up with you guys being so successful was my mates rubbing it in so when we caught you up in the league they/we/us wanting some pay back time.  ;D

I'm not a hater though like so many United/Liverppol fans are.  :(   Hense why i post so much on here.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #15268: Nov 23, 2017 10:40:28 pm
      Not sure I can agree about business model. United are  presently the richest club in the world according to Forbes.  They can afford to spunk money off and still buy big money players.

I just mean the oil 'robber' barons can throw their own money away as FFP is a joke. Utd seem to have to operate as a business. Madrid do too but they are bailed out by the Spanish government from time to time. I think Barcelona are equally as vulnerable if things drop off. City, Chelski and PSG are vulnerable to the whims of owners whom may disappear at anytime but they don't need to win to keep the money flowing in. Although they are almost guaranteed winning given the sums they spend.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15269: Nov 23, 2017 11:26:28 pm
      e could be struggling to win the easiest group in the CL  :f_whistle: ;D

Still top of the group and unbeaten and set an away win record scoreline. Which is something that can't be said for your lot. Your group is hardly full of tough competition but you've managed to make a pigs ear of the wins you have gotten so far.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,675 posts | 6687 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15270: Nov 23, 2017 11:55:58 pm

Thought you already were!!!  :D
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15271: Nov 24, 2017 12:44:14 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good one, mate.  ;D

Quick Reply