Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330959 times
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15732: Mar 16, 2018 10:59:18 pm
      Their version of the facts rant. See, it can happen to anyone.  ;D

Except in their case it's all "me me me me me me me me me me......."

What kind of self respecting Liverpool ‘fan’ would say it’s ‘their version’ of the facts rant?

Quite unbelievable how some ‘fans’ could (a) believe the hysterical media bias that that was some kind of meltdown ala Kevin Keegan (it wasn’t as our points average went UP after that so called ‘rant’, not to mention we went on to beat Madrid and thrash United subsequently after that) and (b) Rafa didn’t not have a point. In fact, he was spot on in all his assertions, it’s just that the media were so far up the backside of Ferguson that they failed to take notice.

You make it sound like the rambling delusions of a mad who had lost the plot which WAS Mourinho today.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15733: Mar 16, 2018 11:09:41 pm
      Hahah the c**t has cracked up officially now.

Even for the Mancs that should be embarrassing.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #15734: Mar 17, 2018 03:55:25 am
      What kind of self respecting Liverpool ‘fan’ would say it’s ‘their version’ of the facts rant?

Quite unbelievable how some ‘fans’ could (a) believe the hysterical media bias that that was some kind of meltdown ala Kevin Keegan (it wasn’t as our points average went UP after that so called ‘rant’, not to mention we went on to beat Madrid and thrash United subsequently after that) and (b) Rafa didn’t not have a point. In fact, he was spot on in all his assertions, it’s just that the media were so far up the backside of Ferguson that they failed to take notice.

You make it sound like the rambling delusions of a mad who had lost the plot which WAS Mourinho today.

You just have to read his posts in the Rafa thread to know why he said it.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #15735: Mar 17, 2018 10:41:48 am
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15736: Mar 17, 2018 11:02:47 am

WOW, he is angling to be sacked, he must be. Is he seriously suggesting that Sevilla are a better team than Man Utd with better players, holy F**k, someone please remind me how much he's spent over the last 2 years!!! If I was a fan I'd be livid, yet I was watching the debate and they were comparing this to Rafa's "rant" and asked the question will Maureen be criticised for this the same as Rafa was and Danny Murphy said no, its not the same and no one will question Maureen over this, really Danny are you sure abot that, he's basically called you an idiot in that press conference, mind you in his case maybe he's right!!

I also love the rampant narcissism with Maureen that leads him to think that everyone else is an idiot, what an utterly repellent person he is and I just thank God he isn't in charge of a country or in any significant position of power

Opinions Keith??
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15737: Mar 17, 2018 12:46:01 pm
      WOW, he is angling to be sacked, he must be. Is he seriously suggesting that Sevilla are a better team than Man Utd with better players, holy f**k, someone please remind me how much he's spent over the last 2 years!!! If I was a fan I'd be livid, yet I was watching the debate and they were comparing this to Rafa's "rant" and asked the question will Maureen be criticised for this the same as Rafa was and Danny Murphy said no, its not the same and no one will question Maureen over this, really Danny are you sure abot that, he's basically called you an idiot in that press conference, mind you in his case maybe he's right!!

I also love the rampant narcissism with Maureen that leads him to think that everyone else is an idiot, what an utterly repellent person he is and I just thank God he isn't in charge of a country or in any significant position of power

Opinions Keith??

Not sure I can win this argument as I'll get laughed at by you lot anyway.  :( Obviously as a big fan of Mourhino ( and all ways will be no matter what said ) but certainly not doing himself any favours with his recent rants.

We know he can go over board sometimes but he has to learn ( but won't) that keeping mouth shut best policy in recent interviews.

To quote what a lot of you lads say! He may be a c**t! But he's our c**t so in Mourhino we trust.  :couch:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #15738: Mar 17, 2018 01:42:29 pm
      Only you saying that Keith as it appears even Ferguson and Charlton wanted him nowhere near the club!!

Diego Torres, a football journalist for Spanish newspaper El Pais, has a report on the current situation at Old Trafford, and he makes some interesting claims.
      According to Torres:

Ferguson and Charlton advised against appointing Mourinho when the club sacked Louis van Gaal. They reportedly had an issue with Mourinho’s “style of play” and felt that his “character” would not fit with the attacking traditions of the club. However, Ed Woodward, United's executive vice-chairman, was determined to give Mourinho the job and had the final say.

The club lacks “sports management” at boardroom level. A source told Torres that United's owners, the Glazers, don’t attend matches because “they do not like football; they only want the dividends.”

The signing of Sanchez has caused issues in the dressing room and in United’s financial department. The Chilean is reportedly paid £350,000-a-week and has played poorly since joining from Arsenal in January.

Paul Pogba wants his wage to match Sanchez's, and there are concerns about the wage bill, which Torres claims now accounts for 60 percent of United’s turnover.

He writes that Mourinho has “lost energy.” He is isolated in his “self-referential universe”, and understandably missing his family, who still live in London.

https://elpais.com/deportes/2018/03/14/actualidad/1521051422_990347.html
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15739: Mar 17, 2018 02:58:45 pm
      Only you saying that Keith as it appears even Ferguson and Charlton wanted him nowhere near the club!!

Ferguson and Charlton advised against appointing Mourinho when the club sacked Louis van Gaal. They reportedly had an issue with Mourinho’s “style of play” and felt that his “character” would not fit with the attacking traditions of the club. However, Ed Woodward, United's executive vice-chairman, was determined to give Mourinho the job and had the final say.

Paul Pogba wants his wage to match Sanchez's, and there are concerns about the wage bill, which Torres claims now accounts for 60 percent of United’s turnover.

I read the same thing but was told Fergie changed his mind and wanted to give him ago whilst Charlton stuck to his guns. I do believe most of what we read is media bullish!t being honest.

I simply find it hard to believe any footballer could complain when already on ÂŁ300k a week. However, he is French and they do carry that arrogance with them.

The media also say Pogba and Mourhino not talking to each other but once again I think it's just the press making things up as they go along.

What I will say as a United fan I really don't like all the attention were getting presently but unfortunately it's all Mourhino's making.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #15740: Mar 17, 2018 03:14:19 pm
      What was all that football heritage bollocks that Maureen was going on about.  And why did he decide the time period begins in 2011.

I bet when he won the league with Chelsea he didn't say it was the first time they won the league in 7 years.

Strange strange.

Favourite bit was where he was trying to have a dig at Guardiola saying about all the Man City players who he inherited at City and then he said about the next Man Utd manager would have the likes of Lukaku, Matic and....  he didn't name anyone else of his signings.  Brilliant!

Hundreds of millions spent well there Jose!

Media missed a blatant question which would have been, after hundreds of millions of pounds why couldn't you manage more than 4 shots in > 180 minutes of football?  Nothing to do with 'heritage' and everything to do with 'tactics'.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #15741: Mar 18, 2018 12:08:28 am
      Quote from Son Of A Gun
      Quite unbelievable how some ‘fans’ could (a) believe the hysterical media bias that that was some kind of meltdown ala Kevin Keegan (it wasn’t as our points average went UP after that so called ‘rant’, not to mention we went on to beat Madrid and thrash United subsequently after that) and (b) Rafa didn’t not have a point. In fact, he was spot on in all his assertions

Maybe he was. It's not important.

We were top of the league at the time. The next day we went to Stoke and dropped more points as the title challenge began to unravel. We took 10 points from the next 7 games, went out of the cup after a replay, Torres got injured and Keane was sold. Eventually the shackles came off, when the damage was already done.

Nobody in the media told him, asked him, or provoked the rant. He brought the whole episode upon himself. He's now up to his usual self, fighting everyone he can think of, and fighting relegation by parking the bus every second week, while we're back in the top 4, and dining out again at the top table of European football, with happy players, happy fans, and happy staff, enjoying our football.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #15742: Mar 18, 2018 12:10:44 am
      Bloke is looking for the sack again...Would never employ him as he brings so much baggage with him people forget about what he has won...

sh*t legacy...
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #15743: Mar 18, 2018 09:46:05 am
      Just watched that press conference and I can honestly say I have never known a more self obsessed individual in my life. What I took from those 12 minutes:

10% football “eritage” (clearly he had been taught a new word that morning)

10% why his team were not where they should be (somehow not his fault)

10% his jealousy of Pep

20% why his opponents are doing better than him

50% blowing smoke about his past achievements and trying to convince us all that he is doing a good job.

The thing is, I understand what he is saying about the expectation on United vs their successes over the last 7 years. I get it. I also don’t think it can be argued against that he has improved that position/success (however marginally).

The way he talks about it though, as if he has done this on a shoestring budget. He has spent ÂŁ300+ million in 2 years, recouping about ÂŁ50m of that. That figure would be significantly more but for swapping a player he had bought 18 months prior for a player in the last 6 months of their contract. That player is now pulling 400-500k a week to add to the ever growing wage bill he has under him.

All the while he has done this playing a brand of football that undermines the club,  almost completely nullifies their attacking potential and is, quite honestly, boring to watch.
      RedWilly

• 9,183 posts | 1633 
      Reply #15744: Mar 18, 2018 10:21:21 am
      Just watched his press conference. The fella has lost his marbles, he’s going to drag the mancs down further and then F**k off :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15745: Mar 18, 2018 10:24:31 am
      Just watched his press conference. The fella has lost his marbles, he’s going to drag the mancs down further and then f**k off :D

He's not in the best place at the moment. Listening to his 12 min speech wasn't easy.  :(
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15746: Mar 18, 2018 10:27:07 am
      He's not in the best place at the moment. Listening to his 12 min speech wasn't easy.  :(
      you just don't understand about heritage!  :f_tongueincheek:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15747: Mar 18, 2018 10:32:42 am
      you just don't understand about heritage!  :f_tongueincheek:

;D You can p!ss off as well  ;D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #15748: Mar 18, 2018 10:36:09 am
      Irritated..

Irriatage..

Heritage ..

What's the word Jose is waffling...?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15749: Mar 18, 2018 10:41:03 am
      i don't understand. Jose is the special one right?
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15750: Mar 18, 2018 11:35:56 am
      Just as well he got that contract extension sorted a few months ago.

Probably renegotiated a double pay out figure which he will collect at the end of the season before he fucks of to PSG.

He will last 12 months there too people need to realize his yard dog tactics masked as pragmatic genious are no longer enough to win big trophies.
      RedWilly

• 9,183 posts | 1633 
      Reply #15751: Mar 18, 2018 01:38:34 pm

It was easy for me :D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #15752: Mar 18, 2018 02:20:18 pm
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,694 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15753: Mar 19, 2018 06:26:36 am
      Just got a gut feeling those cu*ts are gonna get in The FA Cup Final and win it, makes me sick.

Set up for a Jose V Chavs Final for sure.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15754: Mar 19, 2018 10:14:57 am
      Just got a gut feeling those cu*ts are gonna get in The FA Cup Final and win it, makes me sick.

Set up for a Jose V Chavs Final for sure.
      it will keep a sh*t manager at the club. It's fine.

Quick Reply