Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330785 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16422: Sep 26, 2018 08:38:28 am
      I only have two words to say to Mourinho and Manure---Harry Wilson. :laugh:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #16423: Sep 26, 2018 08:59:57 am
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16424: Sep 26, 2018 09:17:45 am
      I want United to be outside the top four that is why. If they finish 4th this season they can recover next season. I would rather them go down as hard as Arsenal have and scrap for 5th with Everton. For me Saturday is the real test of their mindset, if West Ham can win.. that will be great. As for this cup it seems empty to celebrate because it means 7 less pointless games in 5 months for them. These are months that are already congested. Going out early can reduce fatigue in their important games. I would much rather them lose in the quarter or semi than at this stage.

Relax, at the moment I cannot see Utd finishing above City, Spurs, Chavs and us, no way in hell they do that unless all the other teams collapse AND Utd have a huge surge in performance.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16425: Sep 26, 2018 09:27:54 am
      Anyone checked on Kieth...?

😆

"I'm here"   :couch:

Still alive (( only just ))  :f_wah: Went  to the match so couldn't post  :f_whistle:

God! Over 3 new pages on us and you lot say we're possessed  :lmao: There's more scousers that post on Redcafe than United fans on here.  ;D
      I don't know about parking the bus these days but on present form can  you guys throw me under it please.  :f_wah: Playing like   :tosser: is one thing, getting abused is another.  :D give us a break guys. Does anyone have sympathy for this middle age man who loves nearly all of you.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: Aussie reds still loves me.  :lmao:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #16426: Sep 26, 2018 09:30:29 am
      Good on you Keith for fronting up.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16427: Sep 26, 2018 09:36:31 am
      Good on you Keith for fronting up.

In truth Billy I never hide, most of the lads that I have banter with know this. I've got a good chin.  :boxing:  ;D
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #16428: Sep 26, 2018 10:07:57 am

Still alive (( only just ))  :f_wah: Went  to the match so couldn't post  :f_whistle:

God! Over 3 new pages on us and you lot say we're possessed  :lmao: There's more scousers that post on Redcafe than United fans on here.  ;D
      I don't know about parking the bus these days but on present form can  you guys throw me under it please.  :f_wah: Playing like   :tosser: is one thing, getting abused is another.  :D give us a break guys. Does anyone have sympathy for this middle age man who loves nearly all of you.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: Aussie reds still loves me.  :lmao:

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16429: Sep 26, 2018 10:50:33 am

The pain you are currently suffering is nothing compared to what we had in the truly dark days of Hodgson, but at the moment I can't see a quick way out for you guys, it seems 3rd season Maureen syndrome is in full swing.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16430: Sep 26, 2018 11:01:11 am
      The pain you are currently suffering is nothing compared to what we had in the truly dark days of Hodgson, but at the moment I can't see a quick way out for you guys, it seems 3rd season Maureen syndrome is in full swing.

Well not just under Woy though is it.  ;D You guys got a lot of catching up to do so can take a bad year two or three.  :D Certainly better than ten years of hell, not mentioning you've not won the league for 20 odd years as well.  ;D

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16431: Sep 26, 2018 11:12:19 am
      Well not just under Woy though is it.  ;D You guys got a lot of catching up to do so can take a bad year two or three.  :D Certainly better than ten years of hell, not mentioning you've not won the league for 20 odd years as well.  ;D

Well we are already ahead in terms of CL Keith and only 2 behind in terms of league and you guys are 1 ahead of us for cups FA and League/Carabao but you only have 1 opportunity now to improve on that this year ;-)

So don't worry Keith we'll shoot way beyond you in the next few years whilst you've got the excitement of the Maureen show to look forward to, hopefully for many years to come as I honestly don't think to many top European clubs are interested in him at the moment.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16432: Sep 26, 2018 11:32:12 am
      United are 3 points from 4th with 32 games remaining. Too early to be assuming their season is over like people are saying. They have record high revenues, of course they are a threat. I'll be celebrating their league points dropped, but  I'm not fussed about league cup. It's a hindrance as far as I'm concerned.

Of course everything is boss jolly for Mourinho and his revolting players or so you would have it.
      Even on their own forum nobody but nobody is as optimistic as you!
      It has been pointed out on the manc forum that sacking Mourinho is purely a cosmetic reaction, the root of the problem is profound and has not been addressed since Ferguson left.

So where the F**k you get this unbridled optimism from is a mystery, especially on a support medium of their fiercest rivals, on the rare occasions I read your "contributions" to the forum your idiocy shines bright but this particular post definitely suggests attempted wummery.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16433: Sep 26, 2018 11:39:29 am
      Of course everything is boss jolly for Mourinho and his revolting players or so you would have it.
      Even on their own forum nobody but nobody is as optimistic as you!
      It has been pointed out on the manc forum that sacking Mourinho is purely a cosmetic reaction, the root of the problem is profound and has not been addressed since Ferguson left.

So where the f**k you get this unbridled optimism from is a mystery, especially on a support medium of their fiercest rivals, on the rare occasions I read your "contributions" to the forum your idiocy shines bright but this particular post definitely suggests attempted wummery.

I don't see any optimism in his post, he is merely stating a fact that they are not dead and buried yet and are only 4 points behind 4th place. With a good manager in place and some key acquisitions they would become a force to be reckoned with again very quickly.

As much as its fun enjoying their current misery its nothing compared to our darkest days under Hodgson in the latter days of Hicks and Gillett
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16434: Sep 26, 2018 12:30:34 pm
      Its boring on here now I am just not getting the satisfaction I used to in taking the piss because its just too easy.
      My only hope is Maureen doesn't go before the end of the season .
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #16435: Sep 26, 2018 12:31:40 pm

Bet that was enjoyable last night ;)

Don't worry, been there and bought the t-shirt for those type of horror show league cup games.

Honest question though Keith, what's your take on the situation between Mourinho & Pogba?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #16436: Sep 26, 2018 12:44:42 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #16437: Sep 26, 2018 12:49:39 pm

Hahaha Pogba looking at Jose like a bi*ch there.

Alls not well with them two :laugh:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16438: Sep 26, 2018 01:23:36 pm

and the other players standing there thinking "hmmm, who's side do I take here, Pogba upbeat terrific talent, or our miserable tw*t of a boss Maureen"
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16439: Sep 26, 2018 01:43:51 pm
      Well we are already ahead in terms of CL Keith and only 2 behind in terms of league and you guys are 1 ahead of us for cups FA and League/Carabao but you only have 1 opportunity now to improve on that this year ;-)

So don't worry Keith we'll shoot way beyond you in the next few years whilst you've got the excitement of the Maureen show to look forward to, hopefully for many years to come as I honestly don't think to many top European clubs are interested in him at the moment.

Well when you look at the trophy list 20 years back you were ahead in every department so I'll take the current stats.  ;D  Granted its worry times and quite rightly you guys should enjoy are current downfall. Like all good teams we will bounce back. Problems is I'm not sure when.  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16440: Sep 26, 2018 01:53:51 pm
      Bet that was enjoyable last night ;)

Don't worry, been there and bought the t-shirt for those type of horror show league cup games.

Honest question though Keith, what's your take on the situation between Mourinho & Pogba?

Originally all paper talk from the gutter press. More recently I'm not so sure now.  ??? It's very confusing what you read and what we appear to know. I do get good info from my sky rep and only yesterday he told me things defo not right with Pogba & Mourhino.

I hope they can work their problems out ( if true) as Pogba such a special player for me. He's simply world class and will still get better pending what formation his manger  or future manager he plays under.  He will win a Ballon D'Or
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16441: Sep 26, 2018 02:02:39 pm
      United are 3 points from 4th with 32 games remaining. Too early to be assuming their season is over like people are saying. They have record high revenues, of course they are a threat. I'll be celebrating their league points dropped, but  I'm not fussed about league cup. It's a hindrance as far as I'm concerned.

Your spot on, very easy to write anyone off after a couple of games. We've seen over recent years teams winning their first 5/6 games in style and still not win the league. Most fans will agree the League Cup no big shakes win or lose. Still nice to win mind you, espically when you've not won a trophy in a while.

As fans we have to try and be optimistic regardless of how well/bad you're playing. Said pre season Liverpool will defo win trophy this year but don't think it can be the Premier League.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #16442: Sep 26, 2018 02:23:24 pm
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #16443: Sep 26, 2018 02:30:53 pm
      Out of the two I think Jose will be sacked..No way will United who rely heavy on revenue sell Pogba who they market very well..

I think Jose has become somewhat toxic & is loosing what little respect he had..
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16444: Sep 26, 2018 03:25:10 pm
      Well when you look at the trophy list 20 years back you were ahead in every department so I'll take the current stats.  ;D  Granted its worry times and quite rightly you guys should enjoy are current downfall. Like all good teams we will bounce back. Problems is I'm not sure when.  :D

There is no doubt you guys have been sensational during the prem era, up until Fergie retired. It was a perfect example of a club grabbing all commercial opportunities and modernising the club plus having a very good manager in charge. Finally Liverpool are starting to catch up in a commercial and club sense and obviously in a footballing sense we are currently better, but we still need to win some silverware although we have been damned close in recent years, final Carabao, final Europa league, final CL, our luck will change, I'm sure of that but as you rightly say there are some rocky waters ahead for Utd, I think it will take you guys a couple of years to get back into gear.

Quick Reply