Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Arsenal [Premier League] Sat 24th Aug @ 5:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of August and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W14 D6 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 1373919 times
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,950 posts | 816 
      • YNWA
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17325: Jan 26, 2019 02:46:56 pm
      Wouldn't piss on Utd if they were on fire, but have to hand it to the baby faced assassin, he's done a heck of a job so far.
      8 from 8, and just off a comfortable away win at the Arse, he's really turned their season round.
      Just shows how poisonous that tw*t Maureen was - though am sure some owner somewhere will think it's a good idea to hire him again. Imho he's a busted flush, already trading off past success.
      The front players look completely transformed, though not sure see Lukaku in the team longer term.
      Still don't think they'll go for Ole full time - but the longer the good run, the more they'll have to think about it. And if they manage to win a Cup, wouldn't bet against him.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,581 posts | 1127 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17326: Jan 26, 2019 03:00:46 pm
      They weren't as bad as results showed under Jose and they are not as good as results show under OGS.

Still, 8 in a row, you can't knock that.
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,816 posts | 1020 
      Reply #17327: Jan 26, 2019 04:06:37 pm
      Hopefully they hire him as it will show they are continuing with their short term mindset and then it will go all Di Matteo for him.

Still 8 from 8 is some going but shows how much the players downed tools, which seems to be a trend wherever Maureen goes.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,477 posts | 3230 
      Reply #17328: Jan 26, 2019 04:11:56 pm
      Hopefully they hire him as it will show they are continuing with their short term mindset and then it will go all Di Matteo for him.

Still 8 from 8 is some going but shows how much the players downed tools, which seems to be a trend wherever Maureen goes.

Makes you wonder about the "offers of management" Mourinho is supposedly being linked with.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,954 posts | 2508 
      Reply #17329: Jan 27, 2019 12:28:31 am
      They really have to thank us for chanting "Dont Sack Mourinho !" in the last game against them.
      With Fergie there he would always do the opposite to what we wanted.

Just like AVB at the Spuds it was another managerial take out by us again.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,803 posts | 3775 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17330: Jan 27, 2019 07:27:48 pm
      Some of the stuff I’ve read online lately has been nothing short of a complete embarrassment. It seems that they would happily sacrifice their own success if it means City win the league over us. I wouldn’t even contemplate such a thing. If the unthinkable happens and it’s the Bitters and Mancs fighting to win it and it will be one of them, I would just completely tune out for the rest of the season, I’d look at our results and that is literally it, wouldn’t even give it a thought for a second.

City fans are just as bad, it’s like they are trying to unite as one team because they are that obsessed with us, City are suddenly thinking they have a big rivalry with us because they’ve become relevant in the last couple of years.

Then you get the Mancs boasting about how Klopp hasn’t won anything with us, Jose won things etc etc. Yet they are desperate to have Pochettino as manager...how the hell does that work?! He hasn’t even made it to a final!

They celebrated a big unbeaten run of about 20odd games a couple of years ago, a time they went from 6th to....6th. Now they are celebrating and clucking over another run under that fuckwit Ole, run that’s seen them so far go from 6th to....6th.

Complete and utter f**king weapons.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,326 posts | 381 
      Reply #17331: Jan 28, 2019 05:50:28 am
      Some of the stuff I’ve read online lately has been nothing short of a complete embarrassment. It seems that they would happily sacrifice their own success if it means City win the league over us. I wouldn’t even contemplate such a thing. If the unthinkable happens and it’s the Bitters and Mancs fighting to win it and it will be one of them, I would just completely tune out for the rest of the season, I’d look at our results and that is literally it, wouldn’t even give it a thought for a second.

City fans are just as bad, it’s like they are trying to unite as one team because they are that obsessed with us, City are suddenly thinking they have a big rivalry with us because they’ve become relevant in the last couple of years.

Then you get the Mancs boasting about how Klopp hasn’t won anything with us, Jose won things etc etc. Yet they are desperate to have Pochettino as manager...how the hell does that work?! He hasn’t even made it to a final!

They celebrated a big unbeaten run of about 20odd games a couple of years ago, a time they went from 6th to....6th. Now they are celebrating and clucking over another run under that fuckwit Ole, run that’s seen them so far go from 6th to....6th.

Complete and utter f**king weapons.

They're back you know. Apparently Lingard reckons that they will beat Liverpool the next time they meet  :tosser:
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,469 posts | 372 
      Reply #17332: Jan 28, 2019 09:57:25 am

They're back you know. Apparently Lingard reckons that they will beat Liverpool the next time they meet  :tosser:

Lingard has one of those faces that you just want to punch.

A whiny clenched arse type of look.

I so hope we smash them when we meet.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,039 posts | 3590 
      Reply #17333: Jan 30, 2019 09:39:00 am
      Lingard has one of those faces that you just want to punch.

A whiny clenched arse type of look.

That's Warrington for you!!

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,803 posts | 3775 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17334: Jan 30, 2019 10:15:19 am
      Be good to get 18 points ahead of them again.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,581 posts | 1127 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #17335: Feb 09, 2019 02:00:58 pm
      3 points and nothing less
      jimbo1962
      • Forum John Toshack

• 247 posts | 37 
      Reply #17336: Feb 10, 2019 08:39:09 am
      credit where its due 'spose, Popgbas goal from the left where he arrowed it in right past the keeper was even better than the one Aguero scored against us
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,476 posts | 618 
      Reply #17337: Feb 10, 2019 09:21:55 am
      credit where its due 'spose, Popgbas goal from the left where he arrowed it in right past the keeper was even better than the one Aguero scored against us

He's simply world class when he wants to be.  :f_doh: Proving all the doubters wrong once again.  :f_whistle: ;D
      ConzS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,449 posts | 436 
      Reply #17338: Feb 10, 2019 10:03:34 am
      Martial’s goal was better again.

They have put a great run together and willl be right up for it against us. Luckily, we are back to winning ways and will have something resembling our strongest team available. Will be a cracking game, I reckon.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum John Toshack

• 247 posts | 37 
      Reply #17339: Feb 10, 2019 10:03:53 am
      theres a sports psychology or a motivation book of some sort, in the events at MUFC this past 6 months.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 1973 
      Reply #17340: Feb 10, 2019 12:17:57 pm

Keeper has to do far far better with that. Very poor

Martials goal was good though
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,477 posts | 3230 
      Reply #17341: Feb 10, 2019 12:36:09 pm
      Manchester derby is not the biggest match for City anymore which must really hurt United fans. For City it's Liverpool they get pumped for!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45115726          16.57.

On a TV programme this week a Utd supporter said that we were still the big game for them and not City.

We're popular then !

Haha disillusioned or what?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,659 posts | 3253 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17342: Feb 10, 2019 08:47:33 pm
      Can't wait to go there and wreck their winning run for a change.

But to be honest, I'm really bricking it. Jammy Cu*ts!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,476 posts | 618 
      Reply #17343: Feb 10, 2019 09:00:40 pm
      Can't wait to go there and wreck their winning run for a change.

But to be honest, I'm really bricking it. Jammy Cu*ts!

And so you should be.  :lmao: We're coming for you.  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,659 posts | 3253 
      Reply #17344: Feb 10, 2019 10:32:50 pm
      And so you should be.  :lmao: We're coming for you.  :f_whistle:

Just as long as you come for City and Spurs if you have to play them. Don't bend over and take it up the Arse, like you normally like to.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,476 posts | 618 
      Reply #17345: Feb 10, 2019 10:43:49 pm
      Just as long as you come for City and Spurs if you have to play them. Don't bend over and take it up the Arse, like you normally like to.

We're laying down for City.  :lmao: Well at least that's what the fans are doing  :lmao: However, the players will do a professional job on pitch just like Everton did against them. Problem is though United not good enough (( on paper )) to beat them just yet.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,659 posts | 3253 
      Reply #17346: Feb 10, 2019 10:54:33 pm
      We're laying down for City.  :lmao: Well at least that's what the fans are doing  :lmao: However, the players will do a professional job on pitch just like Everton did against them. Problem is though United not good enough (( on paper )) to beat them just yet.

I think you will beat Citeh, I just hope we beat you. The whole Team would gain a massive amount of confidence going to your place and picking up all 3 points.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,082 posts | 2811 
      Reply #17347: Feb 10, 2019 11:10:41 pm
      Unfortunately they will have a say in who becomes league champions..

higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 363 
      Reply #17348: Feb 10, 2019 11:37:04 pm
      Unfortunately they will have a say in who becomes league champions..

Nah f**k them Shabs bro. They're pointless this year. Let them fight for top four.

We'll dick them and City will dick them, and they will sh*te themselves against whatever sh*te they have left to play.

Same goes for them other Manc cu*ts.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,476 posts | 618 
      Reply #17349: Feb 11, 2019 08:48:44 am
      I think you will beat Citeh, I just hope we beat you. The whole Team would gain a massive amount of confidence going to your place and picking up all 3 points.

I genuinely think we have more chance of beating you lot than city. City found their mojo once again. That performance against Chavs was awesome. Their taking no prisoners once again and finishing teams off like world champions  :f_wah:

I get frightened watching the cu*ts  ;D Still, like I've been saying exciting to watch as a neutral who's going to win the league in you or city.

Quick Reply