Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2331133 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17572: Apr 22, 2019 03:18:10 pm
      They aren’t capable of doing us a favour, even if they wanted to. Burnley away is the best bet now for City to drop points, they will absolute smash the filth.

Don't be so sure, the F***ing wools are safe from relegation and will get battered by city. Still think the mancs need a response and no better game than a local derby.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #17573: Apr 22, 2019 03:22:02 pm
      Does this mean our draw to the Blueshite was actually quite good or that Manure have become dogshit?

The mancs have become proper dogshit. Hope it lasts for a few more seasons. They're going to become like us on the 90s.

RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Reply #17575: Apr 22, 2019 04:09:58 pm
      Don't be so sure, the f**king wools are safe from relegation and will get battered by city. Still think the mancs need a response and no better game than a local derby.

True enough but just can’t see it if I’m honest.

However, even if they do the mancs then it only takes a little complacency to creep in thinking they are home and hosed after Spurs and Mancs for them to drop points in their remaining fixtures.

Either way, I think we are taking them to the last day and you can’t ask for more than that.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #17576: Apr 22, 2019 11:59:51 pm
      Quote from AussieRed
      this pathetic lot of cu*ts!

Hilarious.

We're top of the league, they're getting thrashed by small clubs in mid table.

We're fighting for the European Cup, they're fighting to qualify.

Happy Days.

Quote from 7-King Kenny-7
      One thing I’m quite confident about is when it comes to them playing City, they’d have had a much better chance of a result with Jose than Ole. Think I read this is the first time since ‘99 that United have had 4 consecutive away defeats. Couldn’t shut the Mancs up when Ole first took over and now you don’t hear a peep.

They didn't want someone like Jose once the feel good factors of League Cup and Charity Shield silverware wore off. They wanted someone who "gets" how the old regime was, so they took to the apprentice like a duck to water. They don't care that it means them playing headless chicken football with average players, they just want to reminisce about a bygone era. All the old ways, all the old expressions, say a few things about Liverpool, and the clamour to appoint him and pay Molde off was deafening.

I know and understand why many posters are holding their noses about them atm. If we don't get a break tomorrow, we can tear into the mancs as usual here and probably on other threads. If we do get a break, we will still be top, and will have more points than City after 35 games, as we did in our last title race. Nothing will be decided, we have plenty of work still to do.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,974 posts | 237 
      Reply #17577: Apr 23, 2019 02:08:54 am
      They have to win for their own sake on Wednesday. The donkeys in the squad, who are supposedly their stars, will leave if they fail to qualify for the CL. They are not going to attract anybody by playing in the Europa and having OGS as their manager.

Win win situation for us. If they win, they help us. If they lose, they kill themselves.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17578: Apr 23, 2019 03:33:08 am
      Hahaha that flog Pogba coming out and saying the players let all the fans down against the Bitters.

You were the one most responsible you F***ing joke. Now if United meant anything to you and you know that you are off to RM, go and play the game of your life against Citeh and raise your Transfer amount, you selfish hack!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17579: Apr 23, 2019 09:21:07 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 875 posts | 102 
      Reply #17580: Apr 23, 2019 11:53:19 am
      maybe a four nil anal pounding was the best thing to happen just before their match V City
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17581: Apr 23, 2019 12:02:01 pm
      By the F**k im getting some stick on here, it is a Liverpool forum i suppose  :lmao: Aussie Red still a Manc is disguised though  :f_whistle:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #17582: Apr 23, 2019 12:06:10 pm

Haha 6th and free fall.
      De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku will all "consider their future" if they have no CL next season.
      « Last Edit: Apr 23, 2019 12:14:18 pm by stuey »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17583: Apr 23, 2019 05:09:36 pm
      Just think how much it will get to them if they do the unthinkable and get a point against City and we go on and win the league as a result, as well as the Mancs miss out on top 4.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #17584: Apr 23, 2019 05:35:44 pm
      Was Goin to plus u but thought 6th was enough 😁
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #17585: Apr 24, 2019 10:16:49 am
      By the f**k im getting some stick on here, it is a Liverpool forum i suppose  :lmao: Aussie Red still a Manc is disguised though  :f_whistle:
      You on RedCafe, Keith? 

If so, are you one of the vast majority of Utd fans on there gagging to be shafted by City tomorrow??!!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #17586: Apr 24, 2019 12:23:15 pm
      You on RedCafe, Keith? 

If so, are you one of the vast majority of Utd fans on there gagging to be shafted by City tomorrow??!!!

Suppose it's a win win if that makes sense skamp. Course we want CL football next year. Just like you lads supporting United for your own gains. Won't be often you'll see Liverpool fans wanting United to win or draw  ;D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17587: Apr 24, 2019 12:25:19 pm
      There's only one united. ...and that's a chocolate biscuit
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #17588: Apr 24, 2019 12:26:40 pm
      There's only one united. ...and that's a chocolate biscuit

Got me craving a milk chocolate Hob n*b now..😋
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17589: Apr 24, 2019 12:54:58 pm
      Got me craving a milk chocolate Hob N*b now..😋

https://youtu.be/lx3prb3exgA
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #17590: Apr 24, 2019 02:00:09 pm
      Suppose it's a win win if that makes sense skamp. Course we want CL football next year. Just like you lads supporting United for your own gains. Won't be often you'll see Liverpool fans wanting United to win or draw  ;D
      Or lose lose!
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,866 posts | 165 
      Reply #17591: Apr 24, 2019 03:02:50 pm
      Old ole's warchest will be more like a purse if Utd miss out on Top4.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17592: Apr 24, 2019 03:17:27 pm

I don't understand how any fan would want their own team to lose any match, I simply don't get it.

I remember the 95 season where we had Blackburn in the final game and if they won then they won the league ahead of your lot. What did we do, beat them when we had f**k all to play for but pride in the team roared on by the crowd. That is a proper team and proper supporters! Luckily you guys fu**ed up against somebody else and Blackburn still won the league, now THAT is a WIN-WIN!!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #17593: Apr 24, 2019 03:20:47 pm
      I don't understand how any fan would want their own team to lose any match, I simply don't get it.

I remember the 95 season where we had Blackburn in the final game and if they won then they won the league ahead of your lot. What did we do, beat them when we had f**k all to play for but pride in the team roared on by the crowd. That is a proper team and proper supporters! Luckily you guys fu**ed up against somebody else and Blackburn still won the league, now THAT is a WIN-WIN!!

West Ham was the Fck up , was at the Liverpool game with my dad .
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #17594: Apr 24, 2019 03:40:17 pm
      West Ham was the Fck up , was at the Liverpool game with my dad .

and were you cheering on Blackburn or us? I think I already know the answer :-)

Quick Reply