Trending Topics

Next match: Tranmere v LFC [Friendly] Thu 11th Jul @ 7:30 pm
      Prenton Park

Today is the 26th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 1358597 times
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,014 posts | 391 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #17900: May 12, 2019 06:11:37 pm
      beaten at the Theatre of Dreams 2-0 by a relegated team its now officially the Theatre of nightmares.

Yet some of them think they can laugh at us! They can only dream to be in our position, really don’t think Ole, nice fella that he is, is the answer to their myriad of problems! Long may it continue.
      LondonRed83
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,364 posts | 1298 
      Reply #17901: May 12, 2019 06:13:56 pm
      Loved watching these cu*ts implode
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,473 posts | 1209 
      Reply #17902: May 12, 2019 06:24:05 pm
      Even Ole has admitted they are in the sh*t for a few years  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,699 posts | 3613 
      Reply #17903: May 12, 2019 08:15:47 pm
      I think Neville is the answer how good would that be. Any UTD fan even putting their head up above the parapet is just having a laugh.
      They need to go away and lick their very deep wounds and when they realise they have the 6th best squad in the league they might start to improve.
      However on RedCafe they still think they are closer to the top including us than they really are. Just pray they keep Ole in charge at least until Christmas
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,311 posts | 372 
      Reply #17904: May 12, 2019 08:21:51 pm
      I think Neville is the answer how good would that be. Any UTD fan even putting their head up above the parapet is just having a laugh.
      They need to go away and lick their very deep wounds and when they realise they have the 6th best squad in the league they might start to improve.
      However on RedCafe they still think they are closer to the top including us than they really are. Just pray they keep Ole in charge at least until Christmas

Give it a year or two, let the reality settle in.
      It takes some time to get that entitlement out of the system.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,699 posts | 3613 
      Reply #17905: May 12, 2019 08:22:24 pm
      Even Ole has admitted they are in the sh*t for a few years  :lmao:

they are going to make our 30 years look like an afternoon nap
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,387 posts | 3616 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17906: May 13, 2019 12:46:42 am
      So when Ole took over they were about 18 behind us right? They finished up 31 points behind us.

But they would have been top of the league over the space of Ole’s first 5 games or whatever, the are showing title winning form, they are set for a top 4 finish. Now it’s so silent from them, won’t be long before they turn on the manager.

Can only see them getting worse too.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,440 posts | 608 
      Reply #17907: May 13, 2019 07:24:58 am
      So when Ole took over they were about 18 behind us right? They finished up 31 points behind us.

But they would have been top of the league over the space of Ole’s first 5 games or whatever, the are showing title winning form, they are set for a top 4 finish. Now it’s so silent from them, won’t be long before they turn on the manager.

Can only see them getting worse too.
      I turned on him before he even managed his first game KK  :( Think most of you know I never ever wanted him anyway. He should be gone by Christmas (( hopefully ))
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,699 posts | 3613 
      Reply #17908: May 13, 2019 09:15:55 am
      When you get anyone from UTD wanting City to win the league because they don't want Liverpool to win you know exactly were they are at present scared and in the wilderness. Mistake after mistake since Ferguson left continued on by appointing a 5 minute wonder who could never hold down a place in the team. Their squad is a joke and who is going to want to go into what will be a managerial merry go round for the next few seasons they will be lucky to stay in the top 6 next season and Thursday football kills teams.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 795 posts | 68 
      Reply #17909: May 15, 2019 09:01:52 pm
      Apparently after the Cardiff game Ole threatened to sell half the team. Not sure where he thought he was going to find buyers though!! 😂
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,201 posts | 1793 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17910: May 15, 2019 09:31:34 pm
      Apparently after the Cardiff game Ole threatened to sell half the team. Not sure where he thought he was going to find buyers though!! 😂

Ebay ? Car boot sale ?
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,311 posts | 372 
      Reply #17911: May 16, 2019 05:42:00 am
      Garage sale.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 795 posts | 68 
      Reply #17912: May 16, 2019 09:37:49 am

Fire sale more like
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan.
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,513 posts | 492 
      Reply #17913: May 18, 2019 10:57:48 pm
      There's now a 31 point gap for us to build upon next year, a 25 point swing from last season.

Their solution should be to rebuild the squad, as we have had to do, and City have had to do and Spurs have had to do. It takes years, but they don't have that kind of patience. No no, they go for the Chelsea solution. Sack the old bastrd, and let the new bastrd panic buy another flop for 100m quid. And repeat.

They all laughed, still do, at the suggestion that they would have to wait as long as we have to win the league again. It's now over half a decade since the 20 years of oppression ended. It will be a decade soon enough. Atm, they're incapable of beating Cardiff and Huddersfield, let alone league titles. At this rate, I'll be posting the forum famous "Can't Win The League Notification" up earlier and earlier, as the years go on.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts | 34 
      Reply #17914: May 29, 2019 02:05:19 pm
      whats this Ramos-to-Utd bullshit ?  He s a brave man if he does because I think he would get the living sh*t kicked out of him
      SummerNight
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      • Go Klavan Go!
      Reply #17915: May 29, 2019 02:28:24 pm
      jimbo1962
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts | 34 
      Reply #17916: May 29, 2019 02:34:47 pm
      does anything happen or do you expect us to watch 27 mins of this?
      beardo number 7
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts | 65 
      Reply #17917: May 29, 2019 02:48:20 pm
      whats this Ramos-to-Utd bullshit ?  He s a brave man if he does because I think he would get the living sh*t kicked out of him

Well let’s hope that happens eh 😉
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,310 posts | 121 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #17918: May 29, 2019 07:19:35 pm

Read he was off to China.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,699 posts | 3613 
      Reply #17919: May 30, 2019 12:47:15 pm
      Wonder if Ratboy still thinks being dumpe dout of the CL is a good idea for us. He will be choking on his own bile tomorrow night
      king kenny
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,132 posts | 134 
      Reply #17920: Jun 02, 2019 11:11:16 pm
      The silence from these lot is killing me!  They tried to back spurs ;D,  against European Royalty!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,387 posts | 3616 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17921: Jun 03, 2019 12:19:53 am
      The silence from these lot is killing me!  They tried to back spurs ;D,  against European Royalty!

They aren’t as silent where I was, there were a few Mancs in the bar I was in and straight away they were saying how we played sh*te, worst final ever, going to lose to the Chavs in the Super Cup and even adamant Son managed to dribble past Virgil. Still not won the league, which baffles me most seeing as we were near on 30 points ahead of them and they are fast approaching 10 years since they last won it.

The standard desperate and jealous comments.
      king kenny
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,132 posts | 134 
      Reply #17922: Jun 03, 2019 12:25:39 am
      The Mancs I know are all in hibernation.  Spoke one person tried to talk about that standard of game but that wasn't going to stick with me.  Said in Madrid 6 times.  It is not our duty to entertain the world just our fans.  Spurs refuse to attack we gave them 1 against 1 very early after the penalty then we just went in to control mode.  They didn't want to attack they were scared..  LOl  ha ha enjoy mate!
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,748 posts | 997 
      Reply #17923: Jun 03, 2019 07:29:52 am
      They aren’t as silent where I was, there were a few Mancs in the bar I was in and straight away they were saying how we played sh*te, worst final ever, going to lose to the Chavs in the Super Cup and even adamant Son managed to dribble past Virgil. Still not won the league, which baffles me most seeing as we were near on 30 points ahead of them and they are fast approaching 10 years since they last won it.

The standard desperate and jealous comments.

This season I’ve learnt to not even bother engaging with them or any other clubs fans. They’re all jealous and talk genuine nonsense.

Spurs fan at work that I’m going to have to listen whine all day. Might just pass him a print out of Jordan Henderson lifting big ears :D
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,651 posts | 1855 
      Reply #17924: Jun 03, 2019 08:09:09 am
      This season I’ve learnt to not even bother engaging with them or any other clubs fans. They’re all jealous and talk genuine nonsense.

Spurs fan at work that I’m going to have to listen whine all day. Might just pass him a print out of Jordan Henderson lifting big ears :D

The weird thing is how confident Spurs fans were before the game, bordering on delusional. As for Man Utd fans who cares, they have become irrelevant these days. Yes it was a poor final but many of them are, for example Man Utd against Chelsea which was also a crap quality final.

Quick Reply