Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336790 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18745: Sep 19, 2020 08:29:43 pm
      Got a lot of time and respect for you HR but way way off the mark on this one. Please explain why

Hahaha F***ing hell apologies I meant look further back a couple of replies, explanation there fella ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18746: Sep 19, 2020 08:31:13 pm
      Even so, with ALL the players Utd have had over the years, why the heck does he get the gig. Whatever about anything else, the min req should be the ability to string some intelligible sentences together.

I agree, he's certainly short in that department. He basically fits in with the new requirements on Sky sports.......
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18747: Sep 19, 2020 08:32:13 pm
      Go to the Prem League thread, explanation there fella ;)

Better take a peak  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #18748: Sep 19, 2020 08:33:42 pm

It in this thread Keith a couple of replies before the evra stuff, soz!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #18749: Sep 19, 2020 08:35:18 pm
      Check the Arsenal one just then, even worse than the Lindelof one and not given.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18750: Sep 19, 2020 08:37:17 pm
      Check the Arsenal one just then, even worse than the Lindelof one and not given.

Just seen it  :f_steam: it's incredible and no penalty this time. Fuckwits the lot of erm in VAR
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #18751: Sep 19, 2020 08:41:27 pm
      Just seen it  :f_steam: it's incredible and no penalty this time. Fuckwits the lot of erm in VAR

Going on about where it hit ffs, he misses the header, hits his arm, handball. End of.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18752: Sep 19, 2020 08:51:16 pm
      Going on about where it hit ffs, he misses the header, hits his arm, handball. End of.

Looks like we have to get use to it till rules change again!!!!!!!!!!!  :f_steam:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #18753: Sep 19, 2020 11:59:51 pm
      Quote from sebby
      Hahaha yernited title contenders 😂

Their main tv pundit demands more money for defenders. How much did they pay for them last year?

As for Evra, we know he doesn't need evidence to say things about footballers.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #18754: Sep 21, 2020 10:18:59 pm
      Yesterday the headlines were of Luke Shaw pleading with United's owners to "get Ole the players he needs."

Today the headline is that United are in advanced negotiations to bring in Alex Telles, who plays, wait for it.....

Left back.

;D

Good idea Luke. Enjoy your front row seat this season.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #18755: Sep 22, 2020 12:40:21 am
      F**k I love this thread!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18756: Sep 22, 2020 03:56:57 am
      Let me be diplomatic with my answer, it's called the new norm

The new norm is how many times Shearer says "give go" in the same programme.

Just read how much the Glazers have bled out of your club in the last five years.
      It's criminal.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18757: Sep 22, 2020 09:19:34 am
      The new norm is how many times Shearer says "give go" in the same programme.

Just read how much the Glazers have bled out of your club in the last five years.
      It's criminal.

Isn't that standard with Americans or am I being racist under the new norm.  :lmao:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18758: Sep 22, 2020 11:17:35 am
      Isn't that standard with Americans or am I being racist under the new norm.  :lmao:

FSG different business model entirely to Glazers , Keith.

Your roof still  leaks the Wi-Fi for journos is still intermittent and all your oben-feuhrers can concern themselves with ... is trying to build another stand extension over the Manchester - Liverpool railway line FFS .

P.S.  Please keep Ole at the wheel.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18759: Sep 22, 2020 12:18:12 pm

P.S.  Please keep Ole at the wheel.

Unfortunately no signs of him leaving. Couldn't work out his game plan/tactics or anything. Don't think the players could either.  :f_doh: Must be music to your ears.  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18760: Sep 22, 2020 12:20:32 pm
      Unfortunately no signs of him leaving. Couldn't work out his game plan/tactics or anything. Don't think the players could either.  :f_doh: Must be music to your ears.  ;D

As a Norwegian I am proud of the role Ole has, manager of Man Utd, as a Liverpool fan I find it F***ing hilarious!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18761: Sep 22, 2020 01:12:33 pm
      As a Norwegian I am proud of the role Ole has, manager of Man Utd, as a Liverpool fan I find it f**king hilarious!

Obviously  ;D Didn't know you were Norwegian though. That's my thought process gone of painting a picture of you  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18762: Sep 22, 2020 02:27:52 pm
      Obviously  ;D Didn't know you were Norwegian though. That's my thought process gone of painting a picture of you  :lmao:

I'm intrigued what it was before and what it is now, I'd assume both equally unflattering ;-)
      Kopite78
      Reply #18763: Sep 22, 2020 02:41:46 pm
      I'm intrigued what it was before and what it is now, I'd assume both equally unflattering ;-)

I imagine they're the same, but in the second one you're Norwegian 🙂

I mean (hypothetically) if you think someone is a weirdo, annoying, strange, odd little fella but then you find out they're Norwegian
      You then think they're someone who is a weirdo, annoying, strange odd little Norwegian fella

Hypothetically
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18764: Sep 22, 2020 03:01:32 pm
      I imagine they're the same, but in the second one you're Norwegian 🙂

I mean (hypothetically) if you think someone is a weirdo, annoying, strange, odd little fella but then you find out they're Norwegian
      You then think they're someone who is a weirdo, annoying, strange odd little Norwegian fella

Hypothetically

Little? I feel almost certain you would not say that to my face, not unless you are some sort of giant, as for the rest I'll take it as the compliment it so clearly isn't, I'd actually be more concerned if you said anything nice about me!! :-)

My mental picture of you is as a pretty nice guy, average height/build etc, not quite got to where you want to be in life, a few chips on the shoulder and some insecurities, but then who doesn't have that.

My mental picture of Keith is of someone with a very very guilty pleasure, for a Manc, a love of Liverpool but he just can't quite admit it to himself yet, it will come though ;-)
      Kopite78
      Reply #18765: Sep 22, 2020 03:05:01 pm
      Little? I feel almost certain you would not say that to my face, not unless you are some sort of giant, as for the rest I'll take it as the compliment it so clearly isn't, I'd actually be more concerned if you said anything nice about me!! :-)

My mental picture of you is as a pretty nice guy, average height/build etc, not quite got to where you want to be in life, a few chips on the shoulder and some insecurities, but then who doesn't have that.

My mental picture of Keith is of someone with a very very guilty pleasure, for a Manc, a love of Liverpool but he just can't quite admit it to himself yet, it will come though ;-)

To be honest mate it was simply a joke, I literally dont have a mental image of you in my mind whatsoever

You having a picture of me on your mind is equally disturbing and weird but actually a way off 👍

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18766: Sep 22, 2020 03:50:08 pm

Well the answer to the latter is now Norwegian.  :lmao: Before? Well it was only based on your name ( and don't ask me why as not sure myself  ;D ) and some of your answers to certain post. For some reason I thought you were Asian, age wise about 40. Obviously wide of the mark.  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18767: Sep 22, 2020 03:53:12 pm

No mental picture needed of me as its on my profile  :lmao: As for me becoming a Liverpool fan? Well there's more chance of you being Asian now.  ;D

Quick Reply