Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336250 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18929: Nov 02, 2020 03:51:43 pm
      Yeah you'd just love it if they extended his contract.  :lmao:

I think its hard to sack Ole at the moment though, he's doing just good enough to survive, the European results are a massive boost to him.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18930: Nov 02, 2020 03:54:57 pm
      I think its hard to sack Ole at the moment though, he's doing just good enough to survive, the European results are a massive boost to him.

Suppose it depends on the individual, you wouldn't need to ask me twice though.   ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #18931: Nov 02, 2020 03:56:02 pm
      Suppose it depends on the individual, you wouldn't need to ask me twice though.   ;D

yes but at the same time you still think Pogba is a good player so your judgement is questionable, to say the least! ;-)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18932: Nov 02, 2020 03:58:07 pm
      yes but at the same time you still think Pogba is a good player so your judgement is questionable, to say the least! ;-)

:lmao: it is yes  :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #18933: Nov 03, 2020 12:25:23 am
      And now United legend Giggs arrested for battering his girlfriend, after what happened with his brother, you have to say, literal lowest of human being.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #18934: Nov 03, 2020 12:26:48 am
      Disgusting c**t by face and nature.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #18935: Nov 03, 2020 03:09:02 am
      Him and Maguire will end up sharing a cell at Strangeways by end of the season.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 877 posts | 102 
      Reply #18936: Nov 03, 2020 04:09:44 pm
      ..with jack sparrow
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18937: Nov 03, 2020 04:41:30 pm
      And now United legend Giggs arrested for battering his girlfriend, after what happened with his brother, you have to say, literal lowest of human being.

It's very sad when you consider he's the most decorated player in the Premier League. Unfortunately off the pitch it looks like he has a dark side. Not found guilty yet but we know the saying,
       "no smoke without fire" 
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #18938: Nov 03, 2020 05:30:28 pm
      It's very sad when you consider he's the most decorated player in the Premier League. Unfortunately off the pitch it looks like he has a dark side. Not found guilty yet but we know the saying,
       "no smoke without fire"
      It’s funny because for as long as I’ve been watching football, I’ve always said to my friends and family that he has dead, almost evil eyes and I never liked him... I always got the creeps just looking at him, from well before he did his brothers Mrs too...
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #18939: Nov 03, 2020 08:52:43 pm
      The picture I've seen of the damage he's done is sickening. Of course could be fake but the bruising on the womans face is shocking.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #18940: Nov 03, 2020 08:56:18 pm
       "no smoke without fire" 

Plus there have been alleged incidents of a similar nature I believe.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18941: Nov 04, 2020 06:53:32 pm
      Christ if in was a Liverpool fan I kid you not id be laughing my socks off right now. Not sure I've seen a more embarrassing first goal in my life. It's come to a bad state when a pensioner scores a goal like that against us.

Ole so out of his debt  players have given up. There's simply no shape the way he's playing. Any you lads give me a clue what formation he's playing? I need help.  :lmao:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,225 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #18942: Nov 04, 2020 07:18:14 pm
      Christ if in was a Liverpool fan I kid you not id be laughing my socks off right now. Not sure I've seen a more embarrassing first goal in my life. It's come to a bad state when a pensioner scores a goal like that against us.

Ole so out of his debt  players have given up. There's simply no shape the way he's playing. Any you lads give me a clue what formation he's playing? I need help.  :lmao:

Who is modt at fault in your view manager or players, or is the perfect storm.and a vombo of both?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18943: Nov 04, 2020 09:58:33 pm

Ole so out of his debt  depth players have given up. There's simply no shape the way he's playing. Any you lads give me a clue what formation he's playing? I need help.  :lmao:
      Fixed it although debt may have been right ?

Formation ?  If you don't know then we don't either Keith  ;D

UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #18944: Nov 05, 2020 12:24:34 am
      If I was Ole now I would go back to a 4-4-1-1 and get some stability back.
      Recently they look like they are playing a kick about where players roam freely.

Big game next at Goodison. Lose that and a big decision may have to be made in international break. Perhaps Poch will be in the dug out sooner than we think.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #18945: Nov 05, 2020 01:51:41 am

Bloody hell Keith I can see what you are saying.  There is not 1 player what 10/15 yards of Ba.  Never seen that in my life that is embarrassing.  WOW!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18946: Nov 05, 2020 08:31:10 am
      Bloody hell Keith I can see what you are saying.  There is not 1 player what 10/15 yards of Ba.  Never seen that in my life that is embarrassing.  WOW!

I thought the same thing. Was trying to remember if I've ever seen a more embarrassing goal, I don't think I have.  :couch:

If the bitters beat us weekend I'm hoping that's the nail in Ole's coffin. Hopefully I can put the last nail in.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18947: Nov 05, 2020 01:11:46 pm
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,808 posts | 1402 
      Reply #18948: Nov 05, 2020 01:46:58 pm

That just means you guys will win against Everton on Saturday. For whatever reason whenever OGS is on the ropes the team pulls a win out of their ass to save him. Not that i'm complaining about that since i want OGS on a lifetime contract at United.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18949: Nov 05, 2020 01:52:23 pm
      That just means you guys will win against Everton on Saturday. For whatever reason whenever OGS is on the ropes the team pulls a win out of their ass to save him. Not that i'm complaining about that since i want OGS on a lifetime contract at United.

It's very true  Ole does have a knack like you say but the inconsistency won't go away therefore has to go win or lose. If he goes now then maybe we can get back to winning ways even though we don't yet have a team that can win the league.

I'm grasping at straws but that's what fans do when it's not going well.  ;D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #18950: Nov 05, 2020 01:54:41 pm
      Kopite78
      Reply #18951: Nov 05, 2020 02:07:58 pm

Quick Reply