Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297819 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19274: Mar 21, 2021 08:04:35 pm
      Got to take it when it comes you are right there. Thought Fred was attricious and Maguire lack of pace apparent . Something missing plenty of good individuals but not a team at times . Think he needs a trophy this season so will have to be Europa which to be fair should win not a great deal left  which passes me off no end that you get two chances and in theory In a way could of been our best chance of champs league place

Problem is if Ole wins the Europa cup they won't sack him. I can't F***ing win as a fan.  :f_doh:

Maguire always had lack of pace, that's why I've been saying for long long time need a new CB that has pace to help Maguire out, I could except that then.

I still think Cl in your grasp. West Ham losing out on a win today done you big favour. It's going to be very tight though and very hard to call for the 4 spot.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #19275: Mar 21, 2021 08:13:52 pm
      Problem is if Ole wins the Europa cup they won't sack him. I can't f**king win as a fan.  :f_doh:

Maguire always had lack of pace, that's why I've been saying for long long time need a new CB that has pace to help Maguire out, I could except that then.

I still think Cl in your grasp. West Ham losing out on a win today done you big favour. It's going to be very tight though and very hard to call for the 4 spot.

They won't sack him anyway, Fergie likes him, plus you guys are doing pretty good in the league.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19276: Mar 21, 2021 09:20:04 pm
      plus you guys are doing pretty good in the league.

Are we? Or just the best of the rest that's been a bang average season unless your City.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #19277: Mar 22, 2021 06:50:31 pm
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #19278: Mar 23, 2021 06:34:46 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19279: Mar 26, 2021 10:59:15 am
       Some very bad news for me but pretty sure this will put smiles on a few of your faces.  :f_doh:

https://talksport.com/football/855122/man-united-new-contract-ole-gunnar-solskjaer/
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #19280: Mar 26, 2021 01:22:44 pm

He's literally riding the wave of Fernandes to another contract. And the funny thing is...Fernandes would look good no matter who managed him so it's not like it's taken Ole to get the best of him. He's not a bad manager...he's just not a great manager which I assume you lot believe you are entitled to :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19281: Mar 26, 2021 02:25:50 pm
      He's literally riding the wave of Fernandes to another contract. And the funny thing is...Fernandes would look good no matter who managed him so it's not like it's taken Ole to get the best of him. He's not a bad manager...he's just not a great manager which I assume you lot believe you are entitled to :)

I'm in agreement, Fernandes is the reason we're 2nd in the league. Take him out and were mid table at best and Ole probably would of gone at Christmas.

Of course US LOT! deserve a top manager, just as YOU LOT think you do.   :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #19282: Mar 26, 2021 02:32:53 pm

Delighted for my fellow Norwegian 😉. In all seriousness Ole is doing a decent job, but not great.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19283: Mar 26, 2021 02:45:44 pm
      Delighted for my fellow Norwegian 😉. In all seriousness Ole is doing a decent job, but not great.

Decent simply not good enough.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #19284: Mar 26, 2021 04:29:26 pm
      I'm in agreement, Fernandes is the reason we're 2nd in the league. Take him out and were mid table at best and Ole probably would of gone at Christmas.

Of course US LOT! deserve a top manager, just as YOU LOT think you do.   :lmao:

As Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven.....deserve's got nothin to do with it. :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19285: Mar 26, 2021 05:21:23 pm
      As Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven.....deserve's got nothin to do with it. :D

Never heard of him.  :f_whistle:  :lmao:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #19286: Apr 14, 2021 04:28:10 pm
      Man Utd change Old Trafford backdrop from red to black after players' struggles - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56748752
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19287: Apr 14, 2021 05:56:36 pm
      Man Utd change Old Trafford backdrop from red to black after players' struggles - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56748752

It will never top that sh*t about their grey kit!!
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #19288: Apr 23, 2021 04:48:08 pm
      As it turns out it seems Ryan Giggs is a bad un and a bit of a c**t

Probably got what he wanted for a couple of decades and couldn’t take it once that went away

Shagging your brothers wife and now charged with assaulting 2 women

Hopefully we don’t see him again in the game
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19289: Apr 23, 2021 05:00:04 pm
      As it turns out it seems Ryan Giggs is a bad un and a bit of a c**t

Probably got what he wanted for a couple of decades and couldn’t take it once that went away

Shagging your brothers wife and now charged with assaulting 2 women

Hopefully we don’t see him again in the game

I prefer to remember him for what he did on the pitch rather than off it.  :f_whistle:  ;D
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #19290: Apr 23, 2021 05:02:01 pm
      I prefer to remember him for what he did on the pitch rather than off it.  :f_whistle:  ;D

Shame on you then mate
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19291: Apr 23, 2021 05:05:42 pm

I don't see why. He was a legend on the pitch and a c**t off it. Those are the facts.
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #19292: Apr 23, 2021 05:07:48 pm
      I don't see why. He was a legend on the pitch and a c**t off it. Those are the facts.

Cause you are willing to forgive him say hitting women cause he was alright at footy

Can’t say that reflects well
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19293: Apr 23, 2021 05:20:46 pm
      Cause you are willing to forgive him say hitting women cause he was alright at footy

Can’t say that reflects well

No of course not. Obviously his private life only came out towards the end of his career. Where do I use the term forgiveness? Your words not mine. On the pitch the most decorated player to date and that's what I shall remember him for.

Off the pitch a sour human being. If / When found guilty he will get what's rightly coming to him. He's obviously got big issues off it.
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #19294: Apr 23, 2021 05:27:15 pm
      No of course not. Obviously his private life only came out towards the end of his career. Where do I use the term forgiveness? Your words not mine. On the pitch the most decorated player to date and that's what I shall remember him for.

Off the pitch a sour human being. If / When found guilty he will get what's rightly coming to him. He's obviously got big issues off it.

Maybe forgive is the wrong work then mate but you’re happy to separate it and still glorify his on pitch achievements because it suits you

Let’s say it’s for example Massimo Taibi or David Bellion you’d likely be less happy to remember him fondly

For me regardless of what you do on the football pitch doesn’t mean you should “separate” it so easily

For me anyway
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19295: Apr 23, 2021 05:38:27 pm

For me regardless of what you do on the football pitch doesn’t mean you should “separate” it so easily

For me anyway

I wouldn't argue with that opinion as it's a fair comment. I remember a few members on here (( wish I could remember the thread  ;D )) saying a similar thing about one of your players, might of been the Jamie Carragher thread but not sure. His spitting incident never went down well with many Liverpool fans.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19296: May 02, 2021 03:07:14 pm
      Couldn't organise a decenr protest to save their lives. Shithouses could of at least got the game called off!!

Quick Reply