Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298033 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19481: Aug 11, 2021 10:29:47 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19482: Aug 12, 2021 10:40:34 am

What does it say HR? Everytime I click on twatter my browser says doesn't support it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19483: Aug 12, 2021 06:35:32 pm
      What does it say HR? Everytime I click on twatter my browser says doesn't support it.

It's a vid of one of your lot sat having a chippy tea at the foot of George Best's grave.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19484: Aug 13, 2021 01:20:05 pm
      16 year old Ethan Ennis from  Liverpool signs up  for United. Never heard of him. Unusual you lot!  giving us one. You lads heard of him?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19485: Aug 13, 2021 09:41:50 pm
      16 year old Ethan Ennis from  Liverpool signs up  for United. Never heard of him. Unusual you lot!  giving us one. You lads heard of him?

From Runcorn, he's a wool!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #19486: Aug 14, 2021 12:15:07 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19487: Aug 14, 2021 04:18:35 pm
      Leeds and mancs kicking off at each other already.

Leeds similar to Millwall fans  :roll:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #19488: Aug 22, 2021 10:54:35 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19489: Aug 27, 2021 03:48:22 pm
      OMG what a 11th hour twist. #Ronaldo back to the land of dreams.  ;D Not sure how he fits in the team cosidering we're covered.

Just put the shirt on land and go play where you want too.  :lmao:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #19490: Aug 27, 2021 03:50:04 pm
      OMG what a 11th hour twist. #Ronaldo back to the land of dreams.  ;D Not sure how he fits in the team cosidering we're covered.

Thought you were calling him a snake earlier on..😂
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #19491: Aug 27, 2021 03:53:01 pm

To be honest, I don't think he's been signed (if it's completed?) for any other reasons than sentiment. Regardless of how good he still is, his time with you lot has been and gone. If he was to return it should've been before signing Cavani, Sancho, the emergence of Greenwood etc. His signing hampers, not so much Cavani because he was only a short term thing anyway, but certainly Sancho or Greenwood. Rashford when fit won't be rotated, Ronaldo certainly won't be rotated. So you've got Greenwood and Sancho seeing less football than originally anticipated.

But, on the plus side, at least Fernandes won't be padding his stats out with penalties now, he's dreaming if he thinks Ronaldo isn't having them.

I wasn't really bothered about him going to City because his style of play is completely different to what Pep has his teams doing, he didn't make sense in that team. I'm also not concerned about him going to the Mancs either, he is still a top player but he's not at the level he was before Juve, since he went there he's noticebly been on the decline and he's certainly nowhere near the level he was when he left United.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #19492: Aug 27, 2021 03:54:35 pm
      I guess Ronaldo isn't the competitor we thought he was who just wants to win :)
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #19493: Aug 27, 2021 03:56:24 pm
      To be honest, I don't think he's been signed (if it's completed?) for any other reasons than sentiment. Regardless of how good he still is, his time with you lot has been and gone. If he was to return it should've been before signing Cavani, Sancho, the emergence of Greenwood etc. His signing hampers, not so much Cavani because he was only a short term thing anyway, but certainly Sancho or Greenwood. Rashford when fit won't be rotated, Ronaldo certainly won't be rotated. So you've got Greenwood and Sancho seeing less football than originally anticipated.

But, on the plus side, at least Fernandes won't be padding his stats out with penalties now, he's dreaming if he thinks Ronaldo isn't having them.

That is definitely a plus if United get Penaldo. Not seeing that rat-faced c**t do his little bunny hop will be great.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #19494: Aug 27, 2021 03:57:42 pm
      Another pathetic purchase for Utd. Always desperate to buy an expired star player  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19495: Aug 27, 2021 03:59:20 pm
      Thought you were calling him a snake earlier on..😂

You got confused  with Suarez & Tevez.  ;D However, I did use the  :tosser: sign if he did go to City  :lmao: Thank Christ that's not happening. If he had gone it would of been the same as  Rafa - Everton debate.  :f_doh:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #19496: Aug 27, 2021 04:02:53 pm
      You got confused  with Suarez & Tevez.  ;D However, I did use the  :tosser: sign if he did go to City  :lmao: Thank Christ that's not happening. If he had gone it would of been the same as  Rafa - Everton debate.  :f_doh:

No debate, both entitled to work where they want, I’m not so tribalistic, yes I get pissed off for a couple of weeks but move on swiftly...
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19497: Aug 27, 2021 04:04:07 pm
      Another pathetic purchase for Utd. Always desperate to buy an expired star player  :lmao:

KK called it right I think. More sentimental than anything else. Plus we didn't want you lot taking the piss out of us going to our noisy neighbors.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19498: Aug 27, 2021 04:18:59 pm
      No debate, both entitled to work where they want, I’m not so tribalistic, yes I get pissed off for a couple of weeks but move on swiftly...

Course it's a debate ( to many ) to the tribalistic ones  :lmao: Had to google that as didn't know what it meant  :D Pretty sure if SG want to OT we would be in another war. Legends are legends regardless. Anyway not happening so debate over.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19499: Aug 27, 2021 04:46:59 pm
      £480k a week for two years..   :f_doh: :f_steam: Fcuking madness.  :f_wah:
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #19500: Aug 27, 2021 04:58:53 pm

Classic Agent move that offer to City cause Utd to go in a frenzy and hey Presto
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19501: Aug 27, 2021 05:03:12 pm
      Classic Agent move that offer to City cause Utd to go in a frenzy and hey Presto

We all know agent biggest Cnut going. Nothing surprises me with him. Like I've already said, premier league clubs should boycott any players using him.  :f_steam:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #19502: Aug 27, 2021 05:21:40 pm
      KK called it right I think. More sentimental than anything else. Plus we didn't want you lot taking the piss out of us going to our noisy neighbors.  :lmao:

Yeah, probably they didn't want another Welcome To Manchester billboard  :lmao:

But as Klopp said, all this for top past it star players. You've picked up a fair few in recent years. Some work, some don't. But even those that work (Ibra) is short gain and doesn't really help.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #19503: Aug 27, 2021 05:23:46 pm

Crazy. He will score goals and is a vast improvement on Martial but there’s a lot of United fans who seem to think you’ve just signed prime Ronaldo. The premier league is a lot stronger and a lot more competitive than when he was last there and whether people want to admit it or not, he is slowing down.

Will he be worth signing at the expense of stunting the development of Greenwood and Sancho? I don’t think so. Like Cavani and Ibra, it’s a short term signing, which seems to be becoming a common theme in attack for you lot.

Quick Reply