Trending Topics

Next match: Man Utd v LFC [Premier League] Sun 24th Oct @ 4:30 pm
      Old Trafford

Today is the 22nd of October and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W13 D8 L9

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 1791012 times
      Gill95, Lallana in Pyjamas and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,030 posts | 495 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19700: Sep 25, 2021 02:45:19 pm
      Signed Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho but have managed 1 win in the last 4 games, 1 clean sheet so far and now the goals are drying up too. Love it.

Got away with the wins vs West Ham and Wolves but today their luck ran out.

Ronaldo will start engineering behind the scenes to get Ole removed. Signed his own death warrant when Ronaldo went back there
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,276 posts | 1435 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19701: Sep 25, 2021 02:45:32 pm
      Oh it's all gone quiet in here. It's all gone quiet in here, it's all gone quiet, all gone quiet, all gone quiet in here!!

I'm posting you Scouse Cnut f**k off  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,276 posts | 1435 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19702: Sep 25, 2021 02:47:11 pm
      Signed Ronaldo, Varane and Sancho but have managed 1 win in the last 4 games, 1 clean sheet so far and now the goals are drying up too. Love it.

Yep, you called it, can't argue with that. OLE OUT OUT OUT
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,617 posts | 3570 
      Reply #19703: Sep 25, 2021 03:53:55 pm
      Ronaldo will start engineering behind the scenes to get Ole removed. Signed his own death warrant when Ronaldo went back there

It's a poisoned chalice and Ronaldo is certainly not qualified to make any suggestion about possible replacements for our hero Ole!
      Let the fun continue and hopefully bollox there can stir some sh*t.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,017 posts | 403 
      Reply #19704: Sep 25, 2021 03:58:59 pm
      Perhaps Ronaldo has designs on the job himself !
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,276 posts | 1435 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19705: Sep 25, 2021 04:07:52 pm
      Perhaps Ronaldo has designs on the job himself !

Bruno could do better than Ole. Mine you even you could.  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,490 posts | 5713 
      Reply #19706: Sep 26, 2021 06:37:13 pm
      Villa fans taking the piss after their win there yesterday

https://twitter.com/FootyHumour/status/1441850781137661954
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,117 posts | 4996 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #19707: Sep 27, 2021 09:16:57 am
      Hope there was a punch on between Ronaldo in the dressing room after the game. They both walk out on the Club and Keith leaves this Forum  :D :D :D :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,276 posts | 1435 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19708: Sep 27, 2021 11:41:52 am
      Hope there was a punch on between Ronaldo in the dressing room after the game. They both walk out on the Club and Keith leaves this Forum  :D :D :D :lmao:

Ha ha!!!!! Cnut

What did  it say? Can't read Tw@ter

You be lost if I left forum, it would be like losing your right arm that you  :tosser: with  :lmao:

RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,438 posts | 1246 
      Reply #19709: Sep 27, 2021 07:10:57 pm
      How cringe, Fernandes releasing a statement about missing his pen. It’s just a missed pen in a league game, just find it embarrassing doing that to be honest. 
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,330 posts | 647 
      Reply #19710: Sep 27, 2021 07:38:23 pm
      Quote from 7-King Kenny-7

On Friday it was a lack of penalties that was responsible for him unable to win matches. After this game, it was an "offside" goal apparantly. It was not offside of course and if you insist it is after it has cleared the offside VAR check, you've officially lost your marbles.

As the manc did who sent his penalty somewhere nearer to Leeds than the net.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,372 posts | 1125 
      • YNWA
      Reply #19711: Sep 28, 2021 07:16:36 pm
      Bruno's 'apology' for missing peno:

“Nobody is more frustrated and disappointed than me for missing the penalty and the consequent defeat,” he tweeted.

“I’ve always assumed my responsibilities and I’ve always embraced them under pressure in moments like this. Today, I failed. But I took a step forward and faced the challenge with the same ambition and responsibility as when, on the many other occasions, the ball ended up in the net.

“Criticism and contrasting opinions are a big part of football. I’ve learned to live with it, even using them to drive me on, and I consider it all a very important part of my commitment to never stop trying to improve and to become the best player I can possibly be, for me and the team.

“Today I once again took the responsibility given to me almost since I joined United and I will take it again without any fear or dread whenever called upon. The most important thing for me is to win together and I’ll always do everything I can to help my teammates and the club to be the best we can be.

“I’m a player who leaves everything on the pitch, with great desire and commitment. And that’s what I’ll continue to do.

“Thank you for all your support after the final whistle! Hearing you chanting my name in the stadium was very emotional… I will come back stronger for me, because these are the standards I hold myself to, but most of all for my teammates and our fans who have always supported us.”

Typical of the snivelling twofaced little sh*t, most of his 'apology' is taken up by him talking about how wonderful he is :(
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,030 posts | 495 
      Reply #19712: Sep 28, 2021 07:20:29 pm

“Nobody is more frustrated and disappointed than me for missing the penalty and the consequent defeat,” he tweeted.

“I’ve always assumed my responsibilities and I’ve always embraced them under pressure in moments like this. Today, I failed. But I took a step forward and faced the challenge with the same ambition and responsibility as when, on the many other occasions, the ball ended up in the net.

“Criticism and contrasting opinions are a big part of football. I’ve learned to live with it, even using them to drive me on, and I consider it all a very important part of my commitment to never stop trying to improve and to become the best player I can possibly be, for me and the team.

“Today I once again took the responsibility given to me almost since I joined United and I will take it again without any fear or dread whenever called upon. The most important thing for me is to win together and I’ll always do everything I can to help my teammates and the club to be the best we can be.

“I’m a player who leaves everything on the pitch, with great desire and commitment. And that’s what I’ll continue to do.

“Thank you for all your support after the final whistle! Hearing you chanting my name in the stadium was very emotional… I will come back stronger for me, because these are the standards I hold myself to, but most of all for my teammates and our fans who have always supported us.”

Typical of the snivelling twofaced little sh*t, most of his 'apology' is taken up by him talking about how wonderful he is :(

F**k sake he missed a penalty. Such a sense of gravity and pomposity beyond the realoty in that statement. What does he think it is? The Gettysburg Address?
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,707 posts | 691 
      Reply #19713: Sep 28, 2021 07:28:46 pm
      F**k sake he missed a penalty. Such a sense of gravity and pomposity beyond the realoty in that statement. What does he think it is? The Gettysburg Address?

To be fair to him, he did have to face the cult of Ronaldo in the changing room, to whom he bowed down and begged for mercy. However as part of the redemption process, he had to put out this statement and whip himself 20 times.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,617 posts | 3570 
      Reply #19714: Sep 28, 2021 07:33:14 pm

Hahaha blow it out yer arse nobhead
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,365 posts | 2177 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #19715: Sep 28, 2021 11:00:14 pm

No, this is not reall, it cant be
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,807 posts | 2734 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #19716: Sep 29, 2021 03:33:10 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,340 posts | 4473 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,490 posts | 5713 
      Reply #19718: Sep 29, 2021 08:21:47 pm
      The dickheads are booing Moreno.

If only they knew....
      rossyred

• 5,248 posts | 865 
      Reply #19719: Sep 29, 2021 08:31:44 pm
      Where we not interested in this Danjuma ? Absolutely terrorizing Dalot
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,490 posts | 5713 
      Reply #19720: Sep 29, 2021 08:51:58 pm
      Where we not interested in this Danjuma ? Absolutely terrorizing Dalot

He is, but looks like he couldn't finish his dinner.

Villareal should be about 5 up, Utd have been awful apart from De Gea who's on top form.
      rossyred

• 5,248 posts | 865 
      Reply #19721: Sep 29, 2021 08:58:23 pm
      He is, but looks like he couldn't finish his dinner.

Villareal should be about 5 up, Utd have been awful apart from De Gea who's on top form.

Just know they are going to sneak a win though a decent no9 and they would be out of sight
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,490 posts | 5713 
      Reply #19722: Sep 29, 2021 09:08:55 pm
      Just know they are going to sneak a win though a decent no9 and they would be out of sight

Agree with that. Kind of expecting a utd 1-0 win.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,074 posts | 4131 
      Reply #19723: Sep 29, 2021 09:11:49 pm
      Oops… 😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,490 posts | 5713 
      Reply #19724: Sep 29, 2021 09:33:14 pm
      My dad's just piped up as they were subbing Moreno "you've just fu**ed Utd's night, they won't know what to sing now"

Quick Reply