Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330487 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19803: Oct 19, 2021 05:18:45 pm
      But bench players are what you need to win the league too. You need players that can come in and do a job when needed and one game against Foden doesn’t take away Milner’s reliability, especially when Milner isn’t the first Foden has done that to and certainly won’t be the last either. I’d much prefer to be having Milner fill in when needed than Neco Williams. Last season we ended up having to play the likes of Williams, loaning Kabak etc because our side was so wiped out with injuries so players like Milner are what you need.

People will only realize how valuable is when is gone . When we are struggling at RB or LB who do we call on ? Injuries in midfield he steps in seamlessly.  Foden would have done that to him 10 years ago as he wasn't quick then so pretty irrelevant  really .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19804: Oct 19, 2021 05:23:06 pm
      Sorry Keith Milner is no bench player

Really? Let's look at your  midfield players then.
      Fabinho
      Thiago
      Naby
      Jones
      AOC
      Milner
      Henderson.

How many you playing in midfield ?? Unless you have all six playing ( which isn't happening ) the only person behind Milner IMHO is AOC.
      Surely he can't be ahead ( IMO ) of Thiago, Hendesron, Jones Fabinho & Naby?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19805: Oct 19, 2021 05:30:31 pm
      But bench players are what you need to win the league too. You need players that can come in and do a job when needed and one game against Foden doesn’t take away Milner’s reliability, especially when Milner isn’t the first Foden has done that to and certainly won’t be the last either. I’d much prefer to be having Milner fill in when needed than Neco Williams. Last season we ended up having to play the likes of Williams, loaning Kabak etc because our side was so wiped out with injuries so players like Milner are what you need.

You compare the 2 benches in our game vs City and we had the better options on it.

You worded it perfectly KK Id much prefer to be  having Milner fill in when needed. Obviously I agree you need a good bench. However, he's really only good for around 60/70 mins at most these days, hence a bench play and not your top 11.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,194 posts | 912 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #19806: Oct 19, 2021 06:10:18 pm
      Really? Let's look at your  midfield players then.
      Fabinho
      Thiago
      Naby
      Jones
      AOC
      Milner
      Henderson.

How many you playing in midfield ?? Unless you have all six playing ( which isn't happening ) the only person behind Milner IMHO is AOC.
      Surely he can't be ahead ( IMO ) of Thiago, Hendesron, Jones Fabinho & Naby?

The way our injuries are going in midfield he will be playing
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19807: Oct 19, 2021 06:42:52 pm
      The way our injuries are going in midfield he will be playing

That wasn't the question mate. You said he's no bench player, therefore I asked you wheres his positioning  in the ranks of your midfield which you've yet to answer?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,194 posts | 912 
      Reply #19808: Oct 19, 2021 06:47:38 pm
      With the amount of games we will play Milner going to get games as RB or RM maybe not against the top teams but he is going to play his part in the season
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,194 posts | 912 
      Reply #19809: Oct 19, 2021 06:53:37 pm
      Milner plays tonight
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,689 posts | 3363 
      Reply #19810: Oct 19, 2021 07:02:01 pm
      Milner is still a key player in the squad - he is valuable
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19811: Oct 19, 2021 07:09:49 pm
      With the amount of games we will play Milner going to get games as RB or RM maybe not against the top teams but he is going to play his part in the season

You've still yet to answer Tez.  ;D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6354 
      Reply #19812: Oct 19, 2021 07:14:52 pm
      That wasn't the question mate. You said he's no bench player, therefore I asked you wheres his positioning  in the ranks of your midfield which you've yet to answer?

Milner is a Vice Captain, he's the first to slot in for Trent at RB, he's one of the first Klopp relies on in midfield during rotational games or if injuries hit. You can sit there and blather on and on trying to downplay what he means to this team but at the end of the day you are just spouting sh*t. Milner is a key player in this team. End of debate.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,689 posts | 3363 
      Reply #19813: Oct 19, 2021 07:18:21 pm
      Milner would be first choice in the Manc team
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19814: Oct 19, 2021 07:34:33 pm
      Milner is a Vice Captain, he's the first to slot in for Trent at RB, he's one of the first Klopp relies on in midfield during rotational games or if injuries hit. You can sit there and blather on and on trying to downplay what he means to this team but at the end of the day you are just spouting sh*t. Milner is a key player in this team. End of debate.

It's you talking sh*te as you've just admitted what I've been trying to say. QUOTE! hes one of the first to fit it Why are you going round the houses. Me stating he isn't in your top 11 not talking sh*te. If it is then you better add Klopp to it as he's most definitely not in his first 11. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6354 
      Reply #19815: Oct 19, 2021 07:40:01 pm
      However, you certainly don't need Milner to win the league

The F**k you on about? You literally said "However, you certainly don't need Milner to win the league".

I've got an idea for you, why don't you take your ass back to some Manc forum and post with people that actually give a sh*t about your opinions. Newsflash in case you haven't figured it out...no one here cares.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19816: Oct 19, 2021 07:43:01 pm
      The f**k you on about? You literally said "However, you certainly don't need Milner to win the league".

I've got an idea for you, why don't you take your ass back to some Manc forum and post with people that actually give a sh*t about your opinions. Newsflash in case you haven't figured it out...no one here cares.

The old Manc  blar Blair blar again.  :f_doh: Then stop answering my post you pr!ck. Better still put me on ignore.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6354 
      Reply #19817: Oct 19, 2021 07:46:17 pm
      The old Manc  blar Blair blar again.  :f_doh: Then stop answering my post you pr!ck. Better still put me on ignore.

It's impossible to ignore someone that posts in every single topic and winds up the other posters so that they are constantly quoting your bullshit posts so they can put you in your place. So no, I think I'll just start answering all of your posts the way they deserve to be answered. Piss off if you don't like it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19818: Oct 19, 2021 07:53:03 pm
      It's impossible to ignore someone that posts in every single topic and winds up the other posters so that they are constantly quoting your bullshit posts so they can put you in your place. So no, I think I'll just start answering all of your posts the way they deserve to be answered. Piss off if you don't like it.

You need to back track on your post, it's you who's complaining not me.  :lmao: I've been on this forum longer than you so if anyone wants to piss off your more than welcome  ;)
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6354 
      Reply #19819: Oct 19, 2021 07:57:13 pm
      You need to back track on your post, it's you who's complaining not me.  :lmao: I've been on this forum longer than you so if anyone wants to piss off your more than welcome  ;)

Who cares how long you've been around, that supposed to impress anyone? Let's start a poll...we can put it to a vote.....how many would rather you stick around or how many would rather I did. I'll wait. You like to always throw around your wagers....let's see you put your mouth where your money is. :)

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19820: Oct 19, 2021 08:09:57 pm
      Who cares how long you've been around, that supposed to impress anyone? Let's start a poll...we can put it to a vote.....how many would rather you stick around or how many would rather I did. I'll wait. You like to always throw around your wagers....let's see you put your mouth where your money is. :)

Your like a woman with a d!ck, D!ck being the operative word.  :lmao:
      Put whatever vote up you want, irrelevant to me.

Derr manc on a Liverpool forum vs Liverpool moron. Tell you what i would do though if members vote with their heads and not against a manc.

I'd bet you Milner doesn't get in your top 11 ( which basically is  all I'm saying ) I'd even stand by many regular members who I know give balance views. Let me pick 5 members who I know will select with their heads and not the heart.

We on? State your price big bollocks.   :tosser:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6354 
      Reply #19821: Oct 19, 2021 08:15:18 pm
      Your like a woman with a d!ck, D!ck being the operative word.  :lmao:
      Put whatever vote up you want, irrelevant to me.

Derr manc on a Liverpool forum vs Liverpool moron. Tell you what i would do though if members vote with their heads and not against a manc.

I'd bet you Milner doesn't get in your top 11 ( which basically is  all I'm saying ) I'd even stand by many regular members who I know give balance views. Let me pick 5 members who I know will select with their heads and not the heart.

We on? State your price big bollocks.   :tosser:

Milner just scored against Madrid. So he’s not important for us eh you dickhead? Point made. Keep spouting your sh*t, like I said, no one cares what you think.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19822: Oct 19, 2021 08:20:07 pm
      Milner just scored against Madrid. So he’s not important for us eh you dickhead? Point made. Keep spouting your sh*t, like I said, no one cares what you think.

Oh so it's based on 15 mins football now is it.  :lmao: Not forgetting it was deflected. The hole you dig yourself just gets bigger  :lmao: listen!!! Put up or shut up. I'll put my money down for a good cause. Will you? Man or a mouse, I'm guessing the latter.  ;)

PS.. So he never even got a defection  :f_whistle: good eyes you Larr. Sorry shouldn't say Lar, your not from Liverpool.  :f_whistle:
      « Last Edit: Oct 19, 2021 08:59:50 pm by Keith Singleton »
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #19823: Oct 20, 2021 08:33:13 pm
      If the Atlanta result stays the same and we beat them you’d think that’s it for Ole… unfortunately.
      rossyred

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #19824: Oct 20, 2021 08:35:01 pm
      Steve Bruce might fancy this job 😳
      CT_LFC

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #19825: Oct 20, 2021 08:42:07 pm
      If the Atlanta result stays the same and we beat them you’d think that’s it for Ole… unfortunately.

Yup. Ronaldo will fire Ole himself.

Quick Reply