Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337257 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21137: Jul 03, 2022 08:21:16 pm
      It seems a pivotal year for UTD at the moment things seems stacked against them  even without Ronaldo's wages they still need another goal scorer it will be interesting to see how they get out of this one and I dont think their current strikers are even close to being good enough.
      They need to discover another George Best and they dont come around too often maybe once in a lifetime

Another difficult year ahead Walt, can’t see us getting in top four the way things stand. We did manage top six with one of the poorest seasons I’ve seen in a very very long time ( music to your ears ) so maybe with a few transfers in summer window we might be able to fight for 3rd or 4th. However, from the targets I’ve seen us going for so far not at all optimistic.  :f_doh:

ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #21138: Jul 03, 2022 09:50:52 pm
      Now the talk is De Jong wants to stay at Barca.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21139: Jul 03, 2022 10:56:58 pm
      Another difficult year ahead Walt, can’t see us getting in top four the way things stand. We did manage top six with one of the poorest seasons I’ve seen in a very very long time ( music to your ears ) so maybe with a few transfers in summer window we might be able to fight for 3rd or 4th. However, from the targets I’ve seen us going for so far not at all optimistic.  :f_doh:

isnt Calvert Lewis or whatever he is called from Everton coming to UTD,
      People will tell you football is different these days but I haven't seen a winning team without a strong spine . After DeGea your team is effectively spineless. You have to ask how the F**k did this happen even Ferguson is still around surely he should have said something
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,213 posts | 1220 
      Reply #21140: Jul 03, 2022 11:18:21 pm
      Ladyboy wants out, the guy they are targeting as their marquee signing in midfield is less than enthusiastic about joining and it's taken a late bid to hijack Lyon's efforts for them to get a left back. It all looks a bit desperate. The players they're after are all either Ajax, former Ajax or played in the Dutch league. That'll be because Utd's own scouting network has thrown up so much sh*t that he won't go for anyone other than players he is familiar with.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #21141: Jul 03, 2022 11:59:23 pm
      So it took him until now to realise they are NOT in the European Cup next season. What was he doing the past 6 weeks, hoping they got a wildcard or something? Honestly, who the hell is prepared to pay good money for him at his age, and put up with all the me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me nonsense he brings with him?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21142: Jul 04, 2022 12:29:17 pm
      isnt Calvert Lewis or whatever he is called from Everton coming to UTD,
      People will tell you football is different these days but I haven't seen a winning team without a strong spine . After DeGea your team is effectively spineless. You have to ask how the f**k did this happen even Ferguson is still around surely he should have said something

It wasn’t that long ago DeGea was getting plenty of stick due to how bad he was playing but turned it round since. The same applies with a few of the players but overall it is poor for United, spineless a bit strong of a word but certainly poor to say the least.

Your enjoying it any way Walt as you never let me forget with your continued snippets.  :lmao: I’m a man though  :D can take it more than I give it, especially over the last couple e of years.  ;D

Just think if that pr!ck FL Red got his own way you and many others wouldn’t be able to laugh/take the p!ss out of me coz the thread wouldn’t exist, you, HR & Aussie wouldn’t have anything to post about.  :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #21143: Jul 04, 2022 01:19:59 pm
      Now the talk is De Jong wants to stay at Barca.

Think that's been the case since day 1. Seems he will only go to the Mancs if Barca force him out.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,861 posts | 409 
      Reply #21144: Jul 04, 2022 02:35:54 pm
      United sticking with the old has been theme and going for Eriksen. Seems they either do this with 28 year old + players and whack them on huge wages or try and find the next big thing and fail at that too.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,529 posts | 1083 
      Reply #21145: Jul 04, 2022 02:37:35 pm
      Looks like eriksen joining them.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21146: Jul 04, 2022 03:58:17 pm
      Cheer up Keith you have just got  Eriksen....Good player actually quality and clearly fit again after the trouble last summer.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21147: Jul 04, 2022 04:06:00 pm
      It wasn’t that long ago DeGea was getting plenty of stick due to how bad he was playing but turned it round since. The same applies with a few of the players but overall it is poor for United, spineless a bit strong of a word but certainly poor to say the least.

Your enjoying it any way Walt as you never let me forget with your continued snippets.  :lmao: I’m a man though  :D can take it more than I give it, especially over the last couple e of years.  ;D

Just think if that pr!ck FL Red got his own way you and many others wouldn’t be able to laugh/take the p!ss out of me coz the thread wouldn’t exist, you, HR & Aussie wouldn’t have anything to post about.  :lmao:

DeGea had a bad season last year or so but he is back to his best I think worthy of his £325k per week.  Who is taking the piss you have got another 10 years of this mate so buckle up.
      You forget we have been where you are now and we know the mistakes made what is surprising is your club is actually doing worse. You though have the money that we never had back then but buying players like Harry Maguire is just funny . Whoever is responsible for the toxicity in the club has to go its clear to outsiders there are dressing room problems.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21148: Jul 04, 2022 04:06:19 pm
      Cheer up Keith you have just got  Eriksen....Good player actually quality and clearly fit again after the trouble last summer.

Good player yes but not really going forward as I’d like to see it. It is what it is. Your loving it aren’t you    ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21149: Jul 04, 2022 04:09:33 pm
      DeGea had a bad season last year or so but he is back to his best I think worthy of his £325k per week.  Who is taking the piss you have got another 10 years of this mate so buckle up.
      You forget we have been where you are now and we know the mistakes made what is surprising is your club is actually doing worse. You though have the money that we never had back then but buying players like Harry Maguire is just funny . Whoever is responsible for the toxicity in the club has to go its clear to outsiders there are dressing room problems.

There’s not a player alive worth £325k a week in my book. I know that’s the rate with these greedy tw@ts these days but I don’t have to like it. Cap the fcuking lot of the cnuts.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #21150: Jul 04, 2022 04:57:34 pm
      There’s not a player alive worth £325k a week in my book. I know that’s the rate with these greedy tw@ts these days but I don’t have to like it. Cap the fcuking lot of the cnuts.

Agreed, but that’s just the way the game has gone. Can thank the likes of City for that.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #21151: Jul 04, 2022 05:19:08 pm

If there's one man in that team who deserves the outrageous money they are paid it is DeGea, even in his off games he has kept the mancs out of the brown stuff and they know it.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21152: Jul 04, 2022 05:25:43 pm
      Agreed, but that’s just the way the game has gone. Can thank the likes of City for that.

City have created a league where only a few can compete by inflating prices and wages. Would it be too much to consider a football player at elite EPL level could manage on £100k per week £5.2 mil a year. Not going to happen with parasitic Agents wanting there cut. I would seriously be happy to see the lot of them fall and start again.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #21153: Jul 04, 2022 05:38:14 pm

An illustration of the fuckwits running and supposedly making the rules  that govern the national sport, the fuckuppery however traces all the way to EUFA where corruption is endemic and the filthy lucre is the be all and end all.
      « Last Edit: Jul 04, 2022 05:47:35 pm by stuey »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21154: Jul 04, 2022 05:52:04 pm
      An illustration of the fuckwits running and supposedly making the rules  that govern the national sport, the fuckuppery however traces all the way to EUFA where corruption is endemic and the filthy lucre is the be all and end all.

Qatar World Cup says it all.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21155: Jul 04, 2022 06:16:28 pm
      City have created a league where only a few can compete by inflating prices and wages. Would it be too much to consider a football player at elite EPL level could manage on £100k per week £5.2 mil a year. Not going to happen with parasitic Agents wanting there cut. I would seriously be happy to see the lot of them fall and start again.

5 million a year a Walt. What we’d all give to be earning that. You could cap that on me for 30 years  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21156: Jul 04, 2022 06:17:53 pm

Not going to get better either is it Ben.  :f_doh:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21157: Jul 04, 2022 06:29:02 pm
      5 million a year a Walt. What we’d all give to be earning that. You could cap that on me for 30 years  ;D

Tommy Smith had a Pub in Billinge for his retirement the Smithy Ron Yeats had a chippy in Prenton cant ever remember them complaining they just loved the game and Liverpool. Not suggesting we should go back to those days but surely young men should be able to earn some sort of living when they are 35 other than live of football earnings which by enlarge is provided by people who will work until they are 68 and live on minimum wages/pension
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21158: Jul 04, 2022 06:34:30 pm
      Tommy Smith had a Pub in Billinge for his retirement the Smithy Ron Yeats had a chippy in Prenton cant ever remember them complaining they just loved the game and Liverpool. Not suggesting we should go back to those days but surely young men should be able to earn some sort of living when they are 35 other than live of football earnings which by enlarge is provided by people who will work until they are 68 and live on minimum wages/pension

Now there’s a blast from the past ( Tommy Smith ) I used to call him a little Jack Russell back in the day as he was always biting you round the ankles.    :lmao: Liverpool legend for me that guy, wouldn’t of liked to upset him on the pitch  ;D

At 35 these greedy fcukers can live forever if it was bases on earnings/savings. Give me the good old days anytime and I’d also let Smithy loose on the snowflakes too.  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21159: Jul 04, 2022 06:39:58 pm
      Now there’s a blast from the past ( Tommy Smith ) I used to call him a little Jack Russell back in the day as he was always biting you round the ankles.    :lmao: Liverpool legend for me that guy, wouldn’t of liked to upset him on the pitch  ;D

At 35 these greedy fcukers can live forever if it was bases on earnings/savings. Give me the good old days anytime and I’d also let Smithy loose on the snowflakes too.  :lmao:

Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley lived in Semi Detached houses in West Derby .I dont begrudge them being financially secure but not at the expense of ordinary people.

Quick Reply