Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2341574 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21160: Jul 04, 2022 06:47:16 pm
      Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley lived in Semi Detached houses in West Derby .I dont begrudge them being financially secure but not at the expense of ordinary people.

On the same page Walt. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t like the double standards from some members ( re  Salah thread ) One min there against it but then when it’s one of their players it’s ok.

Petes on one of his key board tantrums to add to the mix but hey!! It’s a Liverpool forum so it’s allowed.   :f_tongueincheek:  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,246 posts | 8577 
      Reply #21161: Jul 04, 2022 06:57:56 pm
      On the same page Walt. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t like the double standards from some members ( re  Salah thread ) One min there against it but then when it’s one of their players it’s ok.

Petes on one of his key board tantrums to add to the mix but hey!! It’s a Liverpool forum so it’s allowed.   :f_tongueincheek:  :lmao:

The F**k you on about now dickhead?

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21162: Jul 04, 2022 07:06:31 pm
      The f**k you on about now dickhead?

I'm rather have my tantrum than your boring effort at "bantz" - I'll be honest what LondonRed said in another thread is right, some of what you post as a laugh also comes across as snide.

I enjoy your tantrums mate I have a good laugh at them as it doesn’t offend me anyway.  :D
      My Bantz is sound   ;D  Never snide it’s just that’s what some of you lot might  think that coz you use to do it  all the time.  :f_whistle:   

However, it’s never snide with any of you lot is it, it’s bantz   ;)
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,549 posts | 1093 
      Reply #21163: Jul 05, 2022 11:21:57 am
      Tommy Smith had a Pub in Billinge for his retirement the Smithy Ron Yeats had a chippy in Prenton cant ever remember them complaining they just loved the game and Liverpool. Not suggesting we should go back to those days but surely young men should be able to earn some sort of living when they are 35 other than live of football earnings which by enlarge is provided by people who will work until they are 68 and live on minimum wages/pension

My mum and dad still live in our family home just down the road from the smithy .... it was knocked down years ago now for housing ... as most things are these days.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #21164: Jul 05, 2022 11:27:57 am
      good new for Keith when he gets back from the driving range Gazza has been seen around Carrington another free on the way?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21165: Jul 05, 2022 01:15:32 pm
      good new for Keith when he gets back from the driving range Gazza has been seen around Carrington another free on the way?

:lmao: Fcuk off
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #21166: Jul 05, 2022 01:22:04 pm

false alarm mate it was some homeless bloke easy mistake to make.
      who is this guy you have just signed ?
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,811 posts | 1406 
      Reply #21167: Jul 05, 2022 02:22:07 pm
      Looks like the coach changed but no one at the top has? so is Ten Hag going to be supported by the same group of clowns that have turned United into the laughingstock it is today? You'd think the Glazers would realize the need to clean house from the top.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21168: Jul 05, 2022 02:25:48 pm
      false alarm mate it was some homeless bloke easy mistake to make.
      who is this guy you have just signed ?

Haven’t a clue mate, not even going to make a judgement call.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #21169: Jul 05, 2022 04:25:20 pm
      Haven’t a clue mate, not even going to make a judgement call.  ;D

some good Dutch players think he is from PSV Eindhoven. Non better than our Dirk for a hard working selfless footballer always room for them
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,251 posts | 924 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #21170: Jul 05, 2022 08:10:23 pm
      Pity Plastic Ronnie is off will miss all the moaning and sly looks, long may it carry on
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #21171: Jul 06, 2022 12:46:55 am
      Eriksen in

Ronaldo out

Ronnie didn't want to be told he wasn't the free kick taker anymore!  :D
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 837 posts | 300 
      Reply #21172: Jul 06, 2022 08:58:38 am
      I don't see how Eriksen and Bruno play in the same team, especially in the Prem. I don't know much about de Jong but I've read that he's not to good at defending and needs a DM with him sitting deep.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #21173: Jul 06, 2022 05:02:06 pm
      Who gives a F**k who joins the MUtants they’ll never be good enough to make a difference, think about it, before old bacon face landed in ‘86’ MUtants were decidedly average, and took six years to bring about any major success, and now since old bacon face has retired, guess where the  Munts are ?

They might have the odd cup run now and again but as for title challenges, that won’t happen any time soon for obvious reasons, MUTants only have their notoriety & global recognition because of bacon face, so it’s no coincidence their back to their average best, it’s a sure fire sign of desperation if your signing has been players with a heart condition,

Where are the big name signings, where are the game changers they so obviously need, Ladyboy has fu**ed off by the look of it, Pogba’s back @ Juve, or going dunno don’t take much interest if any, Cafanny’s about 52, Slabhead will still be sh*te the rest are simply headless chickens flapping  about aimlessly,

Nah, don’t get your arse bothered what happens down the East Lancs Rd, that’s where the land of mediocrity begins and they have it Owned !!

Isn’t that right Keith ??
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21174: Jul 06, 2022 05:13:36 pm

Who me?  :P
      Enjoy your ride whilst it last. “We’ll be back”

Just not sure when  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,246 posts | 8577 
      Reply #21175: Jul 06, 2022 05:18:46 pm
      Who gives a F**k who joins the MUtants they’ll never be good enough to make a difference, think about it, before old bacon face landed in ‘86’ MUtants were decidedly average, and took six years to bring about any major success, and now since old bacon face has retired, guess where the  Munts are ?

They might have the odd cup run now and again but as for title challenges, that won’t happen any time soon for obvious reasons, MUTants only have their notoriety & global recognition because of bacon face, so it’s no coincidence their back to their average best, it’s a sure fire sign of desperation if your signing has been players with a heart condition,

Where are the big name signings, where are the game changers they so obviously need, Ladyboy has fu**ed off by the look of it, Pogba’s back @ Juve, or going dunno don’t take much interest if any, Cafanny’s about 52, Slabhead will still be sh*te the rest are simply headless chickens flapping  about aimlessly,

Nah, don’t get your arse bothered what happens down the East Lancs Rd, that’s where the land of mediocrity begins and they have it Owned !!

Isn’t that right Keith ??

:lmao:

Go 'head Billy!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #21176: Jul 06, 2022 05:30:10 pm

Just not sure when  ;D

tick tock mate ..... tick tock
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21177: Jul 06, 2022 06:12:22 pm
      [quote author =waltonl4 link=topic=18149.msg2485838#msg2485838 date=1657125010]
      tick tock mate ..... tick tock
      [/quote]

Exactly  :D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      Reply #21178: Jul 06, 2022 09:28:46 pm

Just not sure when  ;D

‘Not sure when’ you say, well let’s measure it by how long it took for your lot  to win that first prem title, something like what was it 23 years or something, that’s 23 years in the wilderness apart perhaps a cup win or two,
      Oh that won’t happen to us I hear you quibble, Really, you don’t have to look too far to know that it can, took us 30, who would have thought that when the King scored that goal at the Bridge in 1990,

I can fully understand your foolhardiness, we were all wearing the same shoes 33 years ago, and the best bit about that is, if indeed it takes that long, they’ll probably have to dig you up to witness it   :lmao:

Hope you have a good memory mate, cos that’s all you got, memories, your already on 6 years Keith, time flies doesn’t it ?  :lmao:

Your absolutely spot on in how football runs in cyclical patterns, your lot have went full circle, began as a damn average mid table survivors, and that’s exactly where you are now !!!

HAPPY MEDIOCRITY!!!!  :lmao:

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21179: Jul 06, 2022 09:33:25 pm

‘Not sure when’ you say, well let’s measure it by how long it took for your lot  to win that first prem title, something like what was it 23 years or something, that’s 23 years in the wilderness apart perhaps a cup win or two,
      Oh that won’t happen to us I hear you quibble, Really, you don’t have to look too far to know that it can, took us 30, who would have thought that when the King scored that goal at the Bridge in 1990,

I can fully understand your foolhardiness, we were all wearing the same shoes 33 years ago, and the best bit about that is, if indeed it takes that long, they’ll probably have to dig you up to witness it   :lmao:

Hope you have a good memory mate, cos that’s all you got, memories, your already on 6 years Keith, time flies doesn’t it ?  :lmao:

Your absolutely spot on in how football runs in cyclical patterns, your lot have went full circle, began as a damn average mid table survivors , and that’s exactly where you are now !!!

HAPPY MEDIOCRITY!!!!  :lmao:

Fxuking hate the lot of you, your all heartless and don’t think of my feeling. I’m leaving you all.  :f_tongueincheek:

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      Reply #21180: Jul 06, 2022 09:57:15 pm
      Fxuking hate the lot of you, your all heartless and don’t think of my feeling. I’m leaving you all.  :f_tongueincheek:

Aw poor Keith, if it helps mate the Samaritans are open 24/7, but then, they could also hang up once they learn of your desperation, could be worse tho mate, you could play in blue and tangle with relegation, best just to suck it up buttercup, and hope some f**ker somewhere  has cloned Fergie  !!  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21181: Jul 07, 2022 12:34:06 pm
      Quote from billythered link=topic=18149.msg2485883 #msg2485883 date=1657141035

Aw poor Keith, if it helps mate the Samaritans are open 24/7, but then, they could also hang up once they learn of your desperation, could be worse tho mate, you could play in blue and tangle with relegation, best just to suck it up buttercup, and hope some f**ker somewhere  has cloned Fergie  !!  :lmao:

But ive been sucking it up for months now from you scouse fuckers  :f_tongueincheek: Don’t I deserve a break being the only manc? I mean! who could you take the p!ss out of if It wasn’t for me  on here? You’d all be agreeing with yourselves and think you were always right with these rose tints you nearly all wear.  :f_whistle:

Come on admit it! You love me really  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,036 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21182: Jul 07, 2022 12:41:41 pm
      United now willing to part with Ronaldo

Quick Reply