Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337109 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21367: Aug 16, 2022 12:50:55 pm
      :D Whatever you think of him, you have to say he has a passion for his club.

He’s no different from SG, both passionate from their respective clubs.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,213 posts | 1220 
      Reply #21368: Aug 16, 2022 08:05:08 pm
      Not sure what to expect against this lot as our form has also been very underwhelming. Will we even have a main striker available? Literally any win will do.

It would be amazing to see Neville's face if we do win. He never holds back his disgust at their current predicament. Absolutely tears into them, all of them, everyone and everything, even the concrete in the stadium, it's a rotting shithole ;D  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21369: Aug 16, 2022 08:30:55 pm
      Not sure what to expect against this lot as our form has also been very underwhelming. Will we even have a main striker available? Literally any win will do.

It would be amazing to see Neville's face if we do win. He never holds back his disgust at their current predicament. Absolutely tears into them, all of them, everyone and everything, even the concrete in the stadium, it's a rotting shithole ;D  :D

Expecting another good hiding mate.  :f_doh:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #21370: Aug 16, 2022 11:18:48 pm
      Not gonna laugh at these cu*ts for a week.

Coz if they come out and beat us, F**k, we are gonna cop some sh*t and it's not for one week, it's gonna be the full season.

The DVD will  the be Titled, We beat Liverpool on our way to Relegation.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,500 posts | 1491 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #21371: Aug 17, 2022 10:25:35 am
      On a more positive note, imagine if Utd lost again!

That's quite possible.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,050 posts | 2100 
      Reply #21372: Aug 17, 2022 11:54:03 am
      Something quite satisfying about seeing that awful human being Ronaldo now reduced to whoring himself out on Instagram in the desperate hope that a top side will come in for him.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21373: Aug 17, 2022 12:24:46 pm
      Something quite satisfying about seeing that awful human being Ronaldo now reduced to whoring himself out on Instagram in the desperate hope that a top side will come in for him.

Rules out Liverpool then since not a top side Frankly  :f_whistle:  ;D
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #21374: Aug 17, 2022 12:25:20 pm
      Have to ask, did I hear Gary Neville call Old Trafford a decrepit (or something like that) stadium after the Brentford defeat?

He did but it was another dig at the owners given that other teams around them are either building new stadia or making a fantastic job of rebuilding
      If the Mancs were still winning every week he wouldn’t care if the toilet was held together by sticking plaster and chewing gum

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #21375: Aug 17, 2022 12:59:31 pm

A lot nearer the summit than your relegation threatened crew!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21376: Aug 17, 2022 02:47:18 pm

A lot nearer the summit than your relegation threatened crew!

Fell for that one Stuey    :lmao: Frankly didn’t though.  ;D
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #21377: Aug 17, 2022 03:08:01 pm
      Are United picking names out of a hat? Every time I look, they’re linked with a new player.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21378: Aug 17, 2022 03:09:46 pm
      Are United picking names out of a hat? Every time I look, they’re linked with a new player.

United don’t need to do that, social media does it for everyone.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,500 posts | 1491 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #21379: Aug 17, 2022 03:14:58 pm
      The reality is, that Liverpool could lose to Utd next game, and Utd would still be light years away from Liverpool FC. Let alone the league.

United are in freefall. Players not wanting to be there, players not wanting to go there, a manager signing a 5' 8" player for defence, no, wait, midfield? a captain who makes error after error, an entire defence shot of confidence, I mean, the defence, midfield, and attack, an ex-manager's presence that might be affecting everything negatively, a manager who has managed to break two records in 180mins of football; Brighton winning at OT for the first time ever, and losing two opening games since the bronze age, fans fighting on the terraces - both United fans, a net spend of over a billion since 2012 whilst adopting a player selection policy that makes their manager selection policy look positively fantastic (hint: it ain't), and a set of owners that make Gillette and Hicks look competent (the Glazers took £154million out of the club between 2012 and 2021, more than any other Premier League club owner in the last 10 years). Well, at least they only have debts of £592,000,000.00p.

Liverpool drew the last two games.

#perspective
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21380: Aug 17, 2022 03:27:18 pm
      The reality is, that Liverpool could lose to Utd next game, and Utd would still be light years away from Liverpool FC. Let alone the league.

United are in freefall. Players not wanting to be there, players not wanting to go there, a manager signing a 5' 8" player for defence, no, wait, midfield? a captain who makes error after error, an entire defence shot of confidence, I mean, the defence, midfield, and attack, an ex-manager's presence that might be affecting everything negatively, a manager who has managed to break two records in 180mins of football; Brighton winning at OT for the first time ever, and losing two opening games since the bronze age, fans fighting on the terraces - both United fans, a net spend of over a billion since 2012 whilst adopting a player selection policy that makes their manager selection policy look positively fantastic (hint: it ain't), and a set of owners that make Gillette and Hicks look competent (the Glazers took £154million out of the club between 2012 and 2021, more than any other Premier League club owner in the last 10 years). Well, at least they only have debts of £592,000,000.00p.

Liverpool drew the last two games.

#perspective

All true but just think of this Rushie?  If we did pull it off ( and it’s a very big IF ) you lot! getting stick for the next 5 days till you play again, I’ll be fcuking milking it as you lot! have been against me.   :lmao:
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #21381: Aug 17, 2022 03:28:43 pm
      United don’t need to do that, social media does it for everyone.
      I get that but this isn’t in the gossip sections or on twitter this is being reported by BBC and SSN. Players like Arnautovic, Casemiro, Caceido, Antony, Morata, Rabiot, Sesko, De Jong, Pulisic, Gakpo… The list really does go on. Can you tell me which ones you don’t believe?

To me it looks like there is truth to a lot of them, I mean there are some we know for sure. It’s not like you have to go hunting for it.  I don’t see Liverpool being linked with anyone despite our injury/midfield situation.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21382: Aug 17, 2022 04:01:09 pm
      I get that but this isn’t in the gossip sections or on twitter this is being reported by BBC and SSN. Players like Arnautovic, Casemiro, Caceido, Antony, Morata, Rabiot, Sesko, De Jong, Pulisic, Gakpo… The list really does go on. Can you tell me which ones you don’t believe?

To me it looks like there is truth to a lot of them, I mean there are some we know for sure. It’s not like you have to go hunting for it.  I don’t see Liverpool being linked with anyone despite our injury/midfield situation.

Not a question of believing or not, you just have to take it all with a pinch of salt. Been a fan long enough now to ignore social media bullsh!t and believe it when we’ve signed them.

Arguably Liverpool go about transfers better than United, it’s rather that or social media don’t give a sh!t    ;D

Off topic.. you lot! desperate (IMHO) for midfield additions even with your current injury list. It will cost you any chance of the title.

Back on topic  ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #21383: Aug 17, 2022 04:01:19 pm
      All true but just think of this Rushie?  If we did pull it off ( and it’s a very big IF ) you lot! getting stick for the next 5 days till you play again, I’ll be fcuking milking it as you lot! have been against me.   :lmao:

**note to self - Put Keith on a 5 day posting ban should it happen**
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21384: Aug 17, 2022 04:02:09 pm
      **note to self - Put Keith on a 5 day posting ban should it happen**

That will be the only way Ben  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21385: Aug 17, 2022 04:47:13 pm
      I think the two stadiums reflect the status of both clubs. Anfield has continued to develop and modernise over the past 10 years increasing capacity whilst UTD have just let their ground go to rack and ruin a but like the team.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21386: Aug 17, 2022 04:48:33 pm

if hell freezes over and UTD some how win you will be on your own in here.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21387: Aug 17, 2022 04:54:46 pm
      [quote author  =waltonl4 link=topic=18149.msg2490988#msg2490988 date=1660751313]
      if hell freezes over and UTD some how win you will be on your own in here.
      [/quote]

:lmao: So what your saying is you can give it but not take it.  :lmao:

Dear oh dear, come on Walt  ;D
      Luke 6:38. Give and it will be given to you.
      Give and you will receive
       ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,050 posts | 2100 
      Reply #21388: Aug 17, 2022 05:39:25 pm

You bi*ch!
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #21389: Aug 17, 2022 06:10:23 pm
      Not a question of believing or not, you just have to take it all with a pinch of salt. Been a fan long enough now to ignore social media bullsh!t and believe it when we’ve signed them.

Arguably Liverpool go about transfers better than United, it’s rather that or social media don’t give a sh!t    ;D

Off topic.. you lot! desperate (IMHO) for midfield additions even with your current injury list. It will cost you any chance of the title.

Back on topic  ;D
      And again I open SSN and see another United transfer story. Now you guys have apparently had a bid turned down for Joao Felix?

Quick Reply