Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297405 times
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21390: Aug 17, 2022 07:27:09 pm
      All true but just think of this Rushie?  If we did pull it off ( and it’s a very big IF ) you lot! getting stick for the next 5 days till you play again, I’ll be fcuking milking it as you lot! have been against me.   :lmao:
      It's a weird time for both teams. Weird as in, I fully expect us to win, but wouldn't be at all surprised if we lost. Gutted, but not surprised.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      Reply #21391: Aug 17, 2022 07:28:19 pm
      **note to self - Put Keith on a 5 day posting ban should it happen**

That got a grin off me :D
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      Reply #21392: Aug 17, 2022 07:30:38 pm
      United do well - Sky Sports are all over it - United do poorly - Sky Sports are all over it. Hopefully United can do average, and perhaps then, Sky Sports will move on to something else.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21393: Aug 17, 2022 07:38:37 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21394: Aug 17, 2022 07:40:02 pm
      And again I open SSN and see another United transfer story. Now you guys have apparently had a bid turned down for Joao Felix?

What happens happens, time will tell
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #21395: Aug 17, 2022 07:49:30 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21396: Aug 17, 2022 08:19:42 pm
      :lmao: So what your saying is you can give it but not take it.  :lmao:

Dear oh dear, come on Walt  ;D
      Luke 6:38. Give and it will be given to you.
      Give and you will receive
       ;D

if you need me to put smiley faces on so you know what is tongue in cheek just let me know. I should have known better to think A manc could have a sense of humour.
      How about this one Christian Pulisic to UTD reported on SKY now
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21397: Aug 17, 2022 11:35:05 pm
      if you need me to put smiley faces on so you know what is tongue in cheek just let me know. I should have known better to think A manc could have a sense of humour.
      How about this one Christian Pulisic to UTD reported on SKY now

He’s been coming to our place a few times, as usual I take no notice.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21398: Aug 18, 2022 11:27:09 am
      Jim Radcliffe aint going to take a part share and line the Glaziers pockets even more. Having declared his hand will this embolden the campaign to drive the Glaziers out.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21399: Aug 18, 2022 11:40:38 am
      Jim Radcliffe aint going to take a part share and line the Glaziers pockets even more. Having declared his hand will this embolden the campaign to drive the Glaziers out.

It would be a start though, anything that takes shares off Glaziers can’t be a bad thing. It’s interesting he states wants ex players involved. I hope he’s talking about ( in your lotwords ) Ratboy. Granted he did himself no favours as a manager but as a business man, he knows his stuff.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21400: Aug 18, 2022 11:54:32 am
      It would be a start though, anything that takes shares off Glaziers can’t be a bad thing. It’s interesting he states wants ex players involved. I hope he’s talking about ( in your lotwords ) Ratboy. Granted he did himself no favours as a manager but as a business man, he knows his stuff.

Ratboy comes from the 2005 Istanbul video. For me he is a annoying noise who has an over inflated opinion of himself I hope he goes to UTD in any Capacity I really do. Any chance of getting foreign money men out of the game is a good thing Jim Radcliffe seems a keen sports fan Ineos are doing well and I think he is involved with the Americas Cup etc.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21401: Aug 18, 2022 12:02:15 pm
      Ratboy comes from the 2005 Istanbul video. For me he is a annoying noise who has an over inflated opinion of himself I hope he goes to UTD in any Capacity I really do. Any chance of getting foreign money men out of the game is a good thing Jim Radcliffe seems a keen sports fan Ineos are doing well and I think he is involved with the Americas Cup etc.

So we’re in agreement, we both want Ratboy involved if such a takeover does materialise in the fourseeable  future. 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #21402: Aug 18, 2022 12:15:28 pm

Smells of Moores selling a partial stake to Granada. I just can't see that Ratcliffe outright buying the full stake in Utd. Reckon the Glazers will ask for around 2 to 3 billion for them.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21403: Aug 18, 2022 05:49:36 pm
      So we’re in agreement, we both want Ratboy involved if such a takeover does materialise in the fourseeable  future. 

I hope he does join the team i will enjoy him being found out once again he can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk in management or business
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21404: Aug 18, 2022 07:58:25 pm
      I hope he does join the team i will enjoy him being found out once again he can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk in management or business

Well I certainly hope if the unthinkable happens on Monday nite and we beat you lot you can still walk the walk and take the flak  for 5 days.  :f_whistle:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21405: Aug 18, 2022 08:17:33 pm
      Well I certainly hope if the unthinkable happens on Monday nite and we beat you lot you can still walk the walk and take the flak  for 5 days.  :f_whistle:

I am blessed with a good memory I can still find some Archive stuff to throw back at you I am however wondering were this bold talk is coming from all of a sudden.
      I think we will be far more hungry after two draws than two wins so strap yourself in it could be painful
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #21406: Aug 18, 2022 08:20:19 pm
      what is the latest on the BLind Date UTD transfers. Have you ever seen a time when UTD could not attract players. Even back in the day UTD could attract players but word must be to avoid at all costs.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #21407: Aug 18, 2022 08:21:46 pm
      All true but just think of this Rushie?  If we did pull it off ( and it’s a very big IF ) you lot! getting stick for the next 5 days till you play again, I’ll be fcuking milking it as you lot! have been against me.   :lmao:

F**k off Keith, you’re getting battered again 😉
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21408: Aug 18, 2022 08:56:48 pm
      I am blessed with a good memory I can still find some Archive stuff to throw back at you I am however wondering were this bold talk is coming from all of a sudden.
      I think we will be far more hungry after two draws than two wins so strap yourself in it could be painful

It’s not bold it’s wishful thinking, I’ve had nothing to laugh about for a while as you lot different class to us as we all know. I’ve taken some sh!t off off you this year would be nice to give some back for 5 days.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21409: Aug 18, 2022 08:58:00 pm
      what is the latest on the BLind Date UTD transfers. Have you ever seen a time when UTD could not attract players. Even back in the day UTD could attract players but word must be to avoid at all costs.

Not giving you anymore satisfaction for now.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21410: Aug 18, 2022 08:58:56 pm
      F**k off Keith, you’re getting battered again 😉

Probably, I can dream for a few days though   :D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #21411: Aug 18, 2022 09:55:39 pm
      So they have a protest planned and are hoping to get the game called off (and rescheduled). Chances the FA just gives us the 3 points and says move on?

What a joke of a club from the supporters clear to the owners. They are getting everything they deserve.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #21412: Aug 18, 2022 10:36:18 pm
      So they have a protest planned and are hoping to get the game called off (and rescheduled). Chances the FA just gives us the 3 points and says move on?

What a joke of a club from the supporters clear to the owners. They are getting everything they deserve.

That would be the 2nd time they’d have gotten a game postponed so as far as I’m concerned it should be an automatic 3-0 win for us and they should look at giving them a points deduction.

Quick Reply