Trending Topics

Next match: Arsenal v LFC [Friendly] Thu 1st Aug @ 12:30 am
      Lincoln Financial Field

Today is the 27th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W3 D4 L3

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2409955 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,728 posts | 1534 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #22356: Sep 16, 2023 08:40:07 pm
      Im gonna sleep well tonight  :lmao:
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,687 posts | 2902 
      Reply #22357: Sep 16, 2023 08:44:19 pm
      Ten Hag got lucky that us, Spurs and Chelsea had an absolute nightmare last season.

This season he will get found out and will be gone. I give it until January.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #22358: Sep 16, 2023 09:08:40 pm
      Hey keith  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wait let me put my red tinted glasses on  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,724 posts | 1679 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #22359: Sep 16, 2023 09:15:24 pm

Wait let me put my red tinted glasses on  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've had mine on all day today  :D

1-3 was a sound scoreline for a few clubs today  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #22360: Sep 16, 2023 09:18:06 pm
      A good day to have em on!  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22361: Sep 16, 2023 09:43:21 pm

😂 Fcuk all you that wear rose tints, including Billy Buster   :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22362: Sep 16, 2023 09:44:18 pm

Hmmm, no comment. 😂
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,724 posts | 1679 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #22363: Sep 16, 2023 09:47:44 pm

Absolutely it is...  ;D
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,728 posts | 1534 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #22364: Sep 16, 2023 09:56:11 pm
      Finally watched todays highlights, and have to say it again... has Rashford developed since coming onto the scene? I feel people still treat him like a up and coming teenager, he's 25 years old and still doesn't get his head up, he's selfish, has no work rate and apart from a few runs a game and about 3 or 4 good performances a season, he offers little more... yet United and England treat him like the second coming of Christ... Mitoma is 10x the player.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #22365: Sep 16, 2023 11:53:58 pm
      Rashford could have easily had 3 assists today.  Gifted but brainless and selfish.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22366: Sep 17, 2023 07:00:14 am
      Finally watched todays highlights, and have to say it again... has Rashford developed since coming onto the scene? I feel people still treat him like a up and coming teenager, he's 25 years old and still doesn't get his head up, he's selfish, has no work rate and apart from a few runs a game and about 3 or 4 good performances a season, he offers little more... yet United and England treat him like the second coming of Christ... Mitoma is 10x the player.

Probably get hatrick next time he plays now that you e said that.   :lmao:
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,565 posts | 231 
      Reply #22367: Sep 17, 2023 07:38:12 am
      This is why most said we would finish ahead of United

I thought there were many games last season and even this season where they got the points but were outplayed for the majority of the game

I don’t think you can fix the issue with the manager until the structure is fixed

They are still set in the old system, they need a department to buy players for a strategy

For example Antony is no way near the money he was paid, but the manager only knows players from the Dutch league

Spending nearly 100m of whatever on a 30
      Plus dm?

These things will come to haunt the club

I think you have a decent manager but his transfer picks are poor in my opinion and he needs a department set up much like we have to cna find him players and then it’s decided together rather than “I know this guy get him and overpay)

Yes you can do that to a certain extent to keep a manager happy but seems like he decides all the targets and buys

I think he will last the season generally speaking but with us close to being normal again, I do struggle to see United get 4th but can see them battling for 5th as that also gets cl
      gazred
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 890 posts | 320 
      Reply #22368: Sep 17, 2023 10:15:45 am
      This is why most said we would finish ahead of United

I thought there were many games last season and even this season where they got the points but were outplayed for the majority of the game

I don’t think you can fix the issue with the manager until the structure is fixed

They are still set in the old system, they need a department to buy players for a strategy

For example Antony is no way near the money he was paid, but the manager only knows players from the Dutch league

Spending nearly 100m of whatever on a 30
      Plus dm?

These things will come to haunt the club

I think you have a decent manager but his transfer picks are poor in my opinion and he needs a department set up much like we have to cna find him players and then it’s decided together rather than “I know this guy get him and overpay)

Yes you can do that to a certain extent to keep a manager happy but seems like he decides all the targets and buys

I think he will last the season generally speaking but with us close to being normal again, I do struggle to see United get 4th but can see them battling for 5th as that also gets cl

Agree with this. Ten Hag is a decent manager but he can't be expected to come in to a club that has been chaotic for about 10 years and fix it all himself. He's been unlucky this season with Amrabat and Mount getting injuries. Then Anthony's situation probably could not have been predicted, maybe he should have dealt with the Sancho situation better.
      The squad for the Brighton game looked very poor for a club with United's resources. They are obviously having FFP problems and he's inherited a lot of overpaid players that doesn't fit his system.

I think you are correct, they need to build a network around him to support him, scouting team, director of football, etc that will all work together to implement a defined style of play. That will take a bit of time and they should probably stick with him for 2 more seasons.

Hopefully they will panic, sack him and continue with the chaos, it's quite entertaining.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,024 posts | 5058 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #22369: Sep 17, 2023 10:56:02 am
      Stop moaning then you moaning  kunt. The fact you admit your biased proves im right  of  wearing rose tints. 😎

Suppose you’re now going to say you played well today and score reflects that.   :f_whistle:

F**k off Keith, I’ve got every right to f***in moan on a Liverpool FC forum, what the the F**k is your standings on a LFC forum ?? If I was in Redcafe pish you’d have a point, but you’re not so you don’t so F**k off Manc w*nk,

We did play well today…..in the second half and again that is my opinion and F**k all else matters, we f***in won, we got another 3 points , without Trent without Virgil and with a rookie CB,

Instead of being on a Liverpool FC forum, why aren’t you on your own forum ‘Moaning’ about that abysmal entity you support, seems strange to me you spend more time in these boards having yer wee digs at how we operate, our players, etc instead of where you should be,

Where the F**k are you’re Red tints Cunty Bollocks, you’re not wearing them cos you got F**k all to enthuse over, got F**k all to cheer, got F**k all to look forward to, except looking up our f***in arse from your mid table Mediocrity,

Yesterday we all seen how symmetrical football can be…….1-3
                                                                                          3-1…….see, perfect Symmetry, ….

Stop f***in moaning about the Glazers Fat Kunt, they’ve spent more dollar than anyone else, look where the F**k you are, back in your rightful place, back to where you were before Ferguson, back being a middle table fu**ed up club with no vision, no direction, a manager out of his f***in depth but is good at managing in a inferior Dutch league, your fu**ed by FFP guidelines, have players that don’t fit, are too fat, ugly and sh*te, captained by a Toy chuckin petulant Fuckstick, adorned by wife beating rapists,

There, plenty there to f***in moan about, but you prefer to come on here and spill yer bile about me Moaning and wearing my rightful Red Tints, F**k off Fat Kunt !!

YWABF.                                                                                                                    You will Always Be Fat
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,728 posts | 1534 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #22370: Sep 17, 2023 11:04:28 am
      Quote from Keith Singletonlink=topic=18149.msg2572368#msg2572368 date=1694930414
      Probably get hatrick next time he plays now that you e said that.   :lmao:
      Yes, yes he will  :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      Reply #22372: Sep 17, 2023 02:13:22 pm
      I'm also laughing everytime I watch Martinez because they love him yet can't admit he's dogshit now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      Reply #22373: Sep 17, 2023 05:23:43 pm
      Stop f***in moaning about the Glazers Fat Kunt, they’ve spent more dollar than anyone else, look where the F**k you are, back in your rightful place, back to where you were before Ferguson, back being a middle table fu**ed up club with no vision, no direction,

Deep down they know their biggest hero of the last 30 years is ultimately responsible for why they've been sh*te for the last decade all because of a F***ing race horse.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,939 posts | 6851 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #22374: Sep 17, 2023 11:59:56 pm

Hey Aussie red he needs help some special Bob Marley style thing is required to clear this guys mental status.  :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:
      You're a confused manc,  I know I lived their with your kind for a few years, maybe we should get Aussie red to roll something special for you that takes the confusion out of your life.   :lmao: :lmao:

Guys, my gear is good but not that fkn good.....can't help dumb Kunts!  :D

Besides, I only share with people I like  :D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,939 posts | 6851 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #22375: Sep 18, 2023 03:16:15 am
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,001 posts | 7216 
      Reply #22376: Sep 18, 2023 10:34:36 am
      none so blind as those who will not see and they are UTD fans their squad is sh*t and had no quality in depth. It must be the most poorly run club in the league . Cant wait for the CL to start up .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22377: Sep 18, 2023 10:52:15 am
      Cant wait for the CL to start up .

Really!! Who you playing?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,399 posts | 3541 
      Reply #22378: Sep 18, 2023 12:33:09 pm
      none so blind as those who will not see and they are UTD fans their squad is sh*t and had no quality in depth. It must be the most poorly run club in the league . Cant wait for the CL to start up .

Must make you feel grateful that we have such a well run club

Quick Reply