Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337394 times
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 754 posts | 127 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #22747: Feb 26, 2024 01:04:02 pm
      "Manchester United co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants a new pay structure introduced at the club, with the salaries of players being more dependent on success. (Mirror)"

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

Keith, get your kit dusted off  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22748: Feb 26, 2024 01:09:33 pm
      "Manchester United co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants a new pay structure introduced at the club, with the salaries of players being more dependent on success. (Mirror)"

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

Keith, get your kit dusted off  :lmao:

You spend to much time looking at us lot than yourselves   :lmao:

Just enjoy yesterdays success and that stupid deluded corrupt thread. 😂
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 754 posts | 127 
      Reply #22749: Feb 26, 2024 01:11:31 pm
      You spend to much time looking at us lot than yourselves  :lmao:

Just enjoy yesterdays success and that stupid deluded corrupt thread. 😂
      Yeh, need a good belly laugh each day  :lmao:
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,529 posts | 1083 
      Reply #22750: Feb 27, 2024 11:28:48 am
      I remember the days when I was a kid when it was a man's game. About pride, not showing pain. Everyone just got on with it. WTF is this little pr*ck doing

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3xj5b2vKxt/?igsh=NXhndnY1cGpmdWpv
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22751: Feb 27, 2024 01:35:56 pm
      I remember the days when I was a kid when it was a man's game. About pride, not showing pain. Everyone just got on with it. WTF is this little pr*ck doing

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3xj5b2vKxt/?igsh=NXhndnY1cGpmdWpv

:lmao:
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 754 posts | 127 
      Reply #22752: Feb 27, 2024 02:31:10 pm
      He's probably their best player  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,050 posts | 2102 
      Reply #22753: Mar 03, 2024 10:00:21 pm
      That was a fairly meek surrender in the end. A weak team with no mentality or personality. Epitomised by having Bruno Fernandes as their captain. My God. Bruno Fernandes. They're a great club Man Utd and when you reel off past captains, Charlton, Robson, Keane, it's no wonder they were so great. But Bruno Fernandes? Wow. That perfectly defines where they are.

It shows how far Man Utd have fallen when much of the support base don't think that's an issue. And it says something about Ten Hag's decision making when he thinks making that guy captain is justified.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #22754: Mar 03, 2024 11:27:55 pm
      That was a fairly meek surrender in the end. A weak team with no mentality or personality. Epitomised by having Bruno Fernandes as their captain. My God. Bruno Fernandes. They're a great club Man Utd and when you reel off past captains, Charlton, Robson, Keane, it's no wonder they were so great. But Bruno Fernandes? Wow. That perfectly defines where they are.

It shows how far Man Utd have fallen when much of the support base don't think that's an issue. And it says something about Ten Hag's decision making when he thinks making that guy captain is justified.

He's an absolute disgrace, he certainly isn't fit to captain the side, the way he pleaded to be brought off when we smashed them 7-0 was truly pathetic and then against Fulham last week rolling round the pitch like he'd been shot :lmao: can you imagine Virgil behaving like that....he'd be ripped apart.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,979 posts | 238 
      Reply #22755: Mar 04, 2024 02:44:36 am
      You spend to much time looking at us lot than yourselves   :lmao:

Pot calling kettle black!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22756: Mar 04, 2024 07:43:05 am

I don’t deny it red  :lmao:😉
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts | 154 
      Reply #22757: Mar 04, 2024 03:04:04 pm
      I only have 1 question.

What is a Garnacho?

Sounds like something you'd order at a Mexican restaurant.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #22758: Mar 04, 2024 04:00:48 pm

Most definitely, he's just a pr**k with ears!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22759: Mar 04, 2024 05:08:30 pm
      I only have 1 question.

What is a Garnacho?

Sounds like something you'd order at a Mexican restaurant.

He’s out of Dennis the menace, don’t you know anything.  :lmao:
      Good young player though.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,936 posts | 4993 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #22760: Mar 07, 2024 04:00:16 pm
      I make no apologies for repeating myself here, MUtants before Fergie rolled into town back in ‘86’ were a mid table mediocre side with as much charisma as a house brick and as much chance of winning a title as Accrington Stanley, …Who are they ? I hear you ask, well it doesn’t really matter but Fergie after a few years started to see the fruits of his labour, and ultimately became, pains me still to say this,  the best side probably in the world,

Like what we’re getting with the fraudsters now, the then media were all over them like a f***in rash, it was all about them and them only and no one else mattered, nothing really changes does it ? Unlike their noisy neighbours they didn’t have much of a rivalry, Arsenal I guess gave them a run for their money money but we were no where near them but take note, we were never as far back to them as they are to us now, in short the gap between us was never that big, I guess Chavs had a pop too but only when Abramovich arrived with his ill gotten Rubles,

Football works in cycles so they say, partly true, and whilst MUtants were a dominant force back then, they hadn’t done so before, albeit the tragedy of Munich in ‘68’  may have robbed them of a very successful era, and as sad as that is the Fergie era has transported them to global status, although that’s from mainly Sky sources so very large pinch of salt required with that statement too,

So here we are, in a new era of football where only the amount of petro-dollars that you have at your disposal counts to how successful you can be, it’s hard to argue that the Glazers have invested enough to maintain MUtants at the top of the tree, but why aren’t they ? Don’t really care if I’m honest, all I know is despite the money they have spent €1.1b since Klopp took over Liverpool in 2015, F**k knows what that is in £ but it’s a f***in sh*t load, but yet here we are in March ‘24’ and the MUtants sit just slightly above mid table with as much chance of winning the league as Accrington Stanley,

So maybe football is cyclical after all, our winning back of titles took 30 years, not for the want of trying may I add, but alas 30 years it was, so do the Mancs believe it won’t take them 30 years ? Well come the end of this season it will be 11 years past, see how quickly time flies when you’re not having fun??

11 years and counting, and that 19 will go quick too, i hope so, I hope to be around then too so I can gloat, can’t imagine Ten Fags a day will be around still but I wonder how many titles will we have won in that timeframe, i think it’s safe to say that we’ll be well and truly back on our f***in Perch !!!

As for the MUtants, like I said mid table mediocrity, back where they belong!!

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22761: Mar 07, 2024 05:06:58 pm
      I make no apologies for repeating myself here, MUtants before Fergie rolled into town back in ‘86’ were a mid table mediocre side with as much charisma as a house brick and as much chance of winning a title as Accrington Stanley, …Who are they ? I hear you ask, well it doesn’t really matter but Fergie after a few years started to see the fruits of his labour, and ultimately became, pains me still to say this,  the best side probably in the world,

Like what we’re getting with the fraudsters now, the then media were all over them like a f***in rash, it was all about them and them only and no one else mattered, nothing really changes does it ? Unlike their noisy neighbours they didn’t have much of a rivalry, Arsenal I guess gave them a run for their money money but we were no where near them but take note, we were never as far back to them as they are to us now, in short the gap between us was never that big, I guess Chavs had a pop too but only when Abramovich arrived with his ill gotten Rubles,

Football works in cycles so they say, partly true, and whilst MUtants were a dominant force back then, they hadn’t done so before, albeit the tragedy of Munich in ‘68’  may have robbed them of a very successful era, and as sad as that is the Fergie era has transported them to global status, although that’s from mainly Sky sources so very large pinch of salt required with that statement too,

So here we are, in a new era of football where only the amount of petro-dollars that you have at your disposal counts to how successful you can be, it’s hard to argue that the Glazers have invested enough to maintain MUtants at the top of the tree, but why aren’t they ? Don’t really care if I’m honest, all I know is despite the money they have spent €1.1b since Klopp took over Liverpool in 2015, F**k knows what that is in £ but it’s a f***in sh*t load, but yet here we are in March ‘24’ and the MUtants sit just slightly above mid table with as much chance of winning the league as Accrington Stanley,

So maybe football is cyclical after all, our winning back of titles took 30 years, not for the want of trying may I add, but alas 30 years it was, so do the Mancs believe it won’t take them 30 years ? Well come the end of this season it will be 11 years past, see how quickly time flies when you’re not having fun??

11 years and counting, and that 19 will go quick too, i hope so, I hope to be around then too so I can gloat, can’t imagine Ten Fags a day will be around still but I wonder how many titles will we have won in that timeframe, i think it’s safe to say that we’ll be well and truly back on our f***in Perch !!!

As for the MUtants, like I said mid table mediocrity, back where they belong!!

YNWA

This record well and truly stuck you wool. You’ve won the holy grail once in over 30 years. How many United won in the last 30 years…

Ps.. rinse & repeat. 🤪🤪🤪
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #22762: Mar 09, 2024 01:36:35 pm
      Manchester United: 'National stadium' task force unveiled

A joint task force has been revealed to examine the options for redeveloping the Old Trafford area of Manchester and a new "national stadium for the north".

It includes Lord Coe, who masterminded the London Olympics, metro mayor Andy Burnham and ex-Manchester United captain Gary Neville.

The task force also numbers Trafford Council chief executive Sara Todd, academics and a fans group member.

The group is expected to make recommendations later this year.

Club co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe recently outlined his preference to replace Old Trafford with a new-build ground that could be used as a national venue.

The council had welcomed the proposal as part of its plans to regenerate the wider Trafford Wharf area.

Lord Coe said: "I have seen the potential for stadiums to become focal points for strong communities and catalysts for social and economic development.

"That was certainly true of the venues we built in east London for the 2012 Olympics, and we are overdue a project of similar scale and ambition in the north of England."

Mr Burnham said the development of an "iconic stadium" would help attract investment, create jobs and benefit Trafford and communities across the city-region and beyond.

He added: "This bold and exciting vision for the future of Old Trafford and the surrounding area can become another success story for our city-region."

Mr Neville, who is the co-owner of Hotel Football situated close to the ground, said: "While I want the best for Manchester United, I also want the same for the surrounding community."

He added it could become a "catalyst for sustainable, cohesive growth in an area of the city that has been neglected for too long".

An economic impact study will assess the project's potential socio-economic benefits with fans and local residents consulted closely during the process.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68515495

So that will be The National Lottery that built the Etihad for City and now tax payers money for a 'Wembley of the North?'

Why do we need a Wembley of the North and why should Man Utd get to play in it?

Cheeky tax dodging c**t, they really couldn't give a F**k about a new national stadium for the north. It's all about Man United and nothing else.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #22763: Mar 09, 2024 01:52:11 pm

A joint task force has been revealed to examine the options for redeveloping the Old Trafford area of Manchester and a new "national stadium for the north".

It includes Lord Coe, who masterminded the London Olympics, metro mayor Andy Burnham and ex-Manchester United captain Gary Neville.

The task force also numbers Trafford Council chief executive Sara Todd, academics and a fans group member.

Club co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe recently outlined his preference to replace Old Trafford with a new-build ground that could be used as a national venue.

The council had welcomed the proposal as part of its plans to regenerate the wider Trafford Wharf area.

Lord Coe said: "I have seen the potential for stadiums to become focal points for strong communities and catalysts for social and economic development.

"That was certainly true of the venues we built in east London for the 2012 Olympics, and we are overdue a project of similar scale and ambition in the north of England."

Mr Burnham said the development of an "iconic stadium" would help attract investment, create jobs and benefit Trafford and communities across the city-region and beyond.

He added: "This bold and exciting vision for the future of Old Trafford and the surrounding area can become another success story for our city-region."

Mr Neville, who is the co-owner of Hotel Football situated close to the ground, said: "While I want the best for Manchester United, I also want the same for the surrounding community."

He added it could become a "catalyst for sustainable, cohesive growth in an area of the city that has been neglected for too long".

An economic impact study will assess the project's potential socio-economic benefits with fans and local residents consulted closely during the process.

So that will be The National Lottery that built the Etihad for City and now tax payers money for a 'Wembley of the North?'

Cheeky tax dodging c**t, they really couldn't give a F**k about a new national stadium for the north. It's all about Man United and nothing else.

Read about this - besides the footy, taxpayers dosh being used to build a stadium for a club that in its own right earns billions and is owned my multiple individual billionaires.

Disgusting and good to see ratboys political morals go out the window to support such a move
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #22764: Mar 09, 2024 02:39:34 pm

Let's see how the GE goes in January next year and these F***ing parasites get fu**ed off along with their hangers on!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #22765: Mar 09, 2024 02:49:23 pm
      Hahaha the manc media are giving it loads about the sh*te beating Neverton with two dive/penalties as somehow an improvement on recent performances, also it puts them within 3 points of 5th placed Spurs - F***ing pathetic
      Don77

• 6,529 posts | 1083 
      Reply #22766: Mar 09, 2024 03:20:34 pm
      Hahaha the manc media are giving it loads about the sh*te beating Neverton with two dive/penalties as somehow an improvement on recent performances, also it puts them within 3 points of 5th placed Spurs - F***ing pathetic

Spurs have 2 or 3 games in hand on them I think. Can't be arsed checking.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #22767: Mar 09, 2024 03:32:46 pm
      Spurs have 2 or 3 games in hand on them I think. Can't be arsed checking.

Manc media are a joke.
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 754 posts | 127 
      Reply #22768: Mar 19, 2024 09:24:07 pm
      I see Mainoo has made the England squad. Fourteen league games played and now that gets you an Englesi call up.....
      His next club manager has taken him under his wing it seems....
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22769: Mar 19, 2024 09:31:09 pm
      I see Mainoo has made the England squad. Fourteen league games played and now that gets you an Englesi call up.....
      His next club manager has taken him under his wing it seems....

He rang rings round some of you lot yesterday 😂 only 18 and off to a great start in his career, long long way to though before it’s decided how good/bad he is.

Quick Reply