Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337501 times
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #92: May 28, 2009 07:33:36 pm
      Still doesnt take away the feeling the season has been ruined.

.......and it's just got better.  :lmao:
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #93: May 28, 2009 07:37:51 pm
      .......and it's just got better.  :lmao:

I hold my hands up Im down at the moment but on reflection I think I can live with only winning the League , League cup , Club world championship , Charity Shield for one season .

Thought Id write that again in case you missed it.

Im a decent lad a football fan in general . Saying that I love United and to see them beat on the big stage is gutting but like I said we arnt the first team to lose a final and we wont be the last .
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #94: May 28, 2009 07:43:46 pm
      I hold my hands up Im down at the moment but on reflection I think I can live with only winning the League , League cup , Club world championship , Charity Shield for one season .

Im a decent lad a football fan in general . Saying that I love United and to see them beat on the big stage is gutting but like I said we arnt the first team to lose a final and we wont be the last .

Yep, fair point, only 4 trophies! But just to add a little salt in the wounds we got 5 in 2001.

The Season is dead, long live the season. Here's to 2009-10.
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #95: May 28, 2009 07:46:11 pm
      What a brilliant poet you are well done for that

I didn't write it.  I wish I had.

We are.  ;)
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #96: May 28, 2009 07:46:58 pm
      Just heard that UTD have new sponsors on their shirts , AIR   (Almost in Rome)
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #97: May 28, 2009 07:48:07 pm
      I think I can live with only winning the League , League cup , Club world championship , Charity Shield for one season.

Oh, I think you'll live with it alright MR - in 1977 I had to live with us only winning the League, Charity Shield, Super Cup and the, er, European Cup in one year after losing out in the F.A. Cup final (still get stick about that btw  ::) )
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #98: May 28, 2009 07:55:08 pm
      Oh, I think you'll live with it alright MR - in 1977 I had to live with us only winning the League, Charity Shield, Super Cup and the, er, European Cup in one year after losing out in the F.A. Cup final (still get stick about that btw  ::) )

Me too about the League , Fa cup , European cup of 1999

Come on there is no point being petty we have both had our success and we both know the pain it feels to lose in europe .

Next season is a shoot out for the title roll on next season.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #99: May 28, 2009 08:03:21 pm
      Come on there is no point being petty.

Didn't mean to be petty MR but i am laughing my bollocks off - it is the "official" thread after all.  :lmao:
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Reply #100: May 28, 2009 08:09:28 pm
      Yes you can laugh at us Mancs all you like over the next few months but you know how this feels and last night was a heartbreak .

Of course mate.

2007 was heartbreak for us just like last night was heartbreak for you.

But we're rivals and just like you had your night when we came up painfully close in Athens two years ago, now it's our time for a little back, call it revenge if you want.
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #101: May 28, 2009 08:26:05 pm
      Of course mate.

2007 was heartbreak for us just like last night was heartbreak for you.

But we're rivals and just like you had your night when we came up painfully close in Athens two years ago, now it's our time for a little back, call it revenge if you want.

We were chatting on the way home from the pubs at Old Trafford last night and we all were of the same opinion that the very fact we were in the final the season after we were in it last seemed to take the desperation to win away . We believed we had it won as we hadnt been beat in a final yet . I hope the next time we get there thats if we get there again it feels like Barca 99 or Moskow 2008 because for me yesterday was a different atmosphere before the game .

You can never forget the victorys but you can also never forget the defeats but what you have to do is appreciate the fact that your in the position to win the damn thing because unlike many clubs our clubs are in that position.

I can see the break up of the United team coming either this summer or next summer there is a few stroppy players who cant except squad football.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #102: May 28, 2009 08:28:49 pm
      Memo to Wayne Rooney....

Harry Potter wants his invisibility cloak back.
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #103: May 28, 2009 08:38:01 pm
      Memo to Wayne Rooney....

:lmao:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #104: May 28, 2009 08:38:57 pm
      Memo to Wayne Rooney....

:lmao:
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #105: May 28, 2009 08:47:39 pm
      I've been f***in buzzin all day. The arrogant bas**rds thought all they had to do was turn up!
      The drunken blackcurrants and Ronaldo's face was a picture.
      I work in an organisation stuffed with dirty b***ard Manc's. They were telling me prior to the game that the cup was only being take out of the trophy cabinet to be polished and then it was going straight back, can you begin to imagine the time I've had today inflicting upon them savior bouts of uncontrollable abuse and laughter (turrets style).
      Red Devils, my f***in arse, they were truly sh*te, tactically nonexistent.
      As an aside
      Anybody seen any posts from the unwelcome impostor "Mad Red"? no, he's been very conspicuous by his absence the last few days, thank the lord! TIT
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #106: May 28, 2009 08:50:06 pm
      Did'nt Rooney and Giggs know they could have bought a Combi ticket for about £600 ??
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #107: May 28, 2009 08:52:58 pm
      As an aside
      Anybody seen any posts from the unwelcome impostor "Mad Red"? no, he's been very conspicuous by his absence the last few days, thank the lord! TIT

:lmao: He's been posting on this thread. 21 minutes before you posted in fact! :D
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #108: May 28, 2009 09:16:27 pm
      I've been f***in buzzin all day. The arrogant bas**rds thought all they had to do was turn up!
      The drunken blackcurrants and Ronaldo's face was a picture.
      I work in an organisation stuffed with dirty b***ard Manc's. They were telling me prior to the game that the cup was only being take out of the trophy cabinet to be polished and then it was going straight back, can you begin to imagine the time I've had today inflicting upon them savior bouts of uncontrollable abuse and laughter (turrets style).
      Red Devils, my f***in arse, they were truly sh*te, tactically nonexistent.
      As an aside

I wont run and hide lad we were beat as was you 2 years ago
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #109: May 28, 2009 10:04:54 pm
      I wont run and hide lad we were beat as was you 2 years ago

Are you on Crystal Meth? Is there a village short of an idiot. Ya days are numbered Rafa's got it sussed. The picnics over find another park.
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #110: May 28, 2009 10:05:10 pm

Oh time to get up......wats the time? wat woz it me maa sed again?   

Oh yeah, if mickey's small hand points to 9 and mickeys big and points to 10 that means it's 10 to 10. Sh*t I slept in I missed the Final. Where am I ?  Did we win.....I fell asleep tired from all that Street soccer filmin.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #111: May 28, 2009 10:24:06 pm
      Just heard that UTD have new sponsors on their shirts , AIR   (Almost in Rome)

It's AIG mate ;)

Ain't Iniesta Great
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #112: May 28, 2009 10:32:53 pm
      We were chatting on the way home from the pubs at Old Trafford last night and we all were of the same opinion that the very fact we were in the final the season after we were in it last seemed to take the desperation to win away . We believed we had it won as we hadnt been beat in a final yet . I hope the next time we get there thats if we get there again it feels like Barca 99 or Moskow 2008 because for me yesterday was a different atmosphere before the game .

You can never forget the victorys but you can also never forget the defeats but what you have to do is appreciate the fact that your in the position to win the damn thing because unlike many clubs our clubs are in that position.

I can see the break up of the United team coming either this summer or next summer there is a few stroppy players who cant except squad football.

How did you honestly feel when you saw the team Fergie put out?

I'm obviously not a Utd fan, but I felt he picked the wrong team. Rooney should of been upfront, twinkle-toes and Tevez either side. Rooney looked dangerous in those first ten minutes when he was found in space, after that no-one could get a pass to him and he ended up drifting out of the game.

And when things do get on top, Rio goes a wandering, leaving vidic to do most of the defending. Whats happened to Anderson? He looked good the last time you beat us at Anfield. He seems to gone backwards in terms of how he plays.

Probably a bit harsh but just a couple of things I saw from watching the game
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #113: May 28, 2009 11:03:51 pm
      Whats the diffrence between the scum and us?

We actually won the cup in Rome :)
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #114: May 28, 2009 11:08:22 pm
      5 pages in less than a day. Keep laughing folks!

Hard luck mad red (snigger)

Gow, believe me MR is a Liverpool fan, I think I know him.
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2009 09:01:21 am by ayrton77, Reason: Quote was put twice »

Quick Reply