Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2339776 times
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #10143: Aug 25, 2014 12:28:09 am

While it is a piss take and a good one there will come a point, if his signings don't have the impact he wants that things will turn against him. When confronted with criticism he doesn't react well and backing him to not make it through the entire year might actually have some value. I do believe that the Scum will know that they can't make that same mistake, so he'll be given time. The ideal scenario though is if they sack him because some of those players will react like rats on a sinking ship.

Sit back and enjoy though, they've played Swansea and Sunderland, 2 teams which Moyes managed to beat last season! As soon as these come against anyone with a potent attacking force they're fu**ed and I will be backing them to get beaten heavily!!

The crazy thing is their next games are Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham. Even this sh*te United will probably come out of that with a couple of wins, there's a chance Burnley could surprise them though because I have been slightly impressed with their passing football, so I'll be backing Burnley for a win there. QPR are awful, United will probably come out with the win there but Leicester have surprised a few, if they lose there and Burnley then the sh*t really hit the fan. Should they come through those games with any kind of points though 3 out of their next games are Everton, Chelsea and City they will get hammered by every single one of those teams and the reality will be sinking right into the fools that have any hope of top 4 over there.

Can't wait, good times.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,122 posts | 450 
      Reply #10144: Aug 25, 2014 01:05:21 am
      They're out of the title race and we're still in the summer!  They'll be out of top 4 by autumn!  They're moving very fast!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6728 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10145: Aug 25, 2014 01:22:21 am
      While it is a piss take and a good one there will come a point, if his signings don't have the impact he wants that things will turn against him. When confronted with criticism he doesn't react well and backing him to not make it through the entire year might actually have some value. I do believe that the Scum will know that they can't make that same mistake, so he'll be given time. The ideal scenario though is if they sack him because some of those players will react like rats on a sinking ship.

Sit back and enjoy though, they've played Swansea and Sunderland, 2 teams which Moyes managed to beat last season! As soon as these come against anyone with a potent attacking force they're fu**ed and I will be backing them to get beaten heavily!!

The crazy thing is their next games are Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham. Even this sh*te United will probably come out of that with a couple of wins, there's a chance Burnley could surprise them though because I have been slightly impressed with their passing football, so I'll be backing Burnley for a win there. QPR are awful, United will probably come out with the win there but Leicester have surprised a few, if they lose there and Burnley then the sh*t really hit the fan. Should they come through those games with any kind of points though 3 out of their next games are Everton, Chelsea and City they will get hammered by every single one of those teams and the reality will be sinking right into the fools that have any hope of top 4 over there.

Can't wait, good times.

We will be loving every minute of it, mate.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #10146: Aug 25, 2014 01:24:08 am
      Said on the summer transfer board (Luis Suarez thread) back in June that Di Maria was overrated to buggery. Still stand by that. Bang average at the world cup, overrated performance in the CL Final - 60 plus million for him is a right laugh to be honest.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #10147: Aug 25, 2014 05:32:53 am
      So at full strength they'll be:

De Gea

Jones     Smalling     Rojo

Rafael                 Fletcher                Shaw

Di Maria     Mata

Rooney     van Persie

Enjoy Europa League!
      TheRedPanda
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 362 posts | 82 
      Reply #10148: Aug 25, 2014 06:01:31 am
      They have spent 76 M and are sh*t. They will spend another 63 M and would still be sh*t.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10149: Aug 25, 2014 06:44:47 am
      They have spent 76 M and are sh*t. They will spend another 63 M and would still be sh*t.

;D    :D    :lmao:

Its time.
      yacster
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 524 posts |
      Reply #10150: Aug 25, 2014 07:09:24 am
      Di Maria pretty much confirmed. 140 million spent by united. Can't play 352 I shouldn't think so
      De Gea
      Rafael jones smalling shaw
      Herrera carrick
      Januzaj Rooney di Maria
      Rvp
      Subs lindergard Rojo Valencia Fletcher mata Hernandez Evans

I think it's an unbalanced team with a dodgy defence and central midfield. Last year's purchases either benched or to be sold at a massive loss. And the formation they've trained for all preseason will need to be ditched
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #10151: Aug 25, 2014 10:06:08 am
      Just popping over to redcafe for a laugh.
      Watched them yesterday and they were F***ing shocking ,I mean van Persie just looked disinterested Rooney dropped deeper and deeper and mata I really couldn't work out what position he was playing.
      The midfield was just a big hole with no one there and the defence?well,a disaster is being kind.
      They never replaced the big players who left and never lined up players to replace scholes giggs Ferdinand vidic.
      Hard to believe they have allowed it happen ,but they have and blaming moyes as enjoyable as that is is a joke.
      This is all down to one person and that was Alex ferguson.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #10152: Aug 25, 2014 10:24:30 am
      This is all down to one person and that was Alex ferguson.
      Always thought this, it's a no brainer

He saw the ship was well and truly sunk, and jumped it. His purchase of Van Persie in his last season was evidence he wanted to go out with one final fling and dumped millions in a 29 year old player instead of looking to the future. Of course the aging side that had not been addressed for years before that also had something to do with it.

Uncle Bob v ferguson

No contest.

« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014 11:35:49 am by Rush »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #10153: Aug 25, 2014 10:35:48 am
      They were F***ing woeful yesterday and it was a joy to see.
      There was talk of Van Gaal being against the signing of Di Maria because it would affect the development of Januzaj.....and the outcome is Di Mario is as good as signed.
      Maybe Van Gaal can see the imbalance, maybe the manager sees instead of throwing shitloads of money at strikers with questionable skill levels the shambolic midfield and no show back four need some attention, not a quick fix task which Van Gaal must be aware of.

It does look as tho' Van Gaal is being affect by the unmatchable demands for instant success by the manc board, the media and of course their rabid supporters who refuse to blame Ferguson for allowing the squad to erode while he pursued money making enterprises and personal interests like buying racehorses, training and attending racing meetings far and wide.
      Those distractions may or may not have led him to appoint Moyes as his successor but the erosion continued unabated, Moyes was unable to take any remedial action for the same reason - the wildly unreasonable demands on an ill equipped squad.
      So it continues with Van Gaal, you ain't seen nothing yet.

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #10154: Aug 25, 2014 10:47:01 am
      Lads I'm getting some laugh off the Red Cafe now they're all turning on Gary Neville for calling Mata sh*t yesterday in his post match analysis  :lmao:
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,868 posts | 165 
      Reply #10155: Aug 25, 2014 12:18:18 pm
      Love him or hate him, but Gary Neville is a good pundit and refreshingly shows no bias to the manure, they are crap and he says so.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #10156: Aug 25, 2014 12:50:13 pm
      Lads I'm getting some laugh off the Red Cafe now they're all turning on Gary Neville for calling Mata sh*t yesterday in his post match analysis  :lmao:

Gary Neville was spot on he was"sh*t".:-)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10157: Aug 25, 2014 01:16:47 pm
      Looks like they're going to have to to it ugly this season:

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #10158: Aug 25, 2014 01:26:06 pm
      Looks like they're going to have to to it ugly this season:

That's actually the most flattering pic of LVG I've seen so far.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10159: Aug 25, 2014 01:26:18 pm
      They spent about 70mill on Fellaini and Mata last season. If that was us wasting so much money everyone would be slating us.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10160: Aug 25, 2014 01:32:35 pm
      They spent about 70mill on Fellaini and Mata last season. If that was us wasting so much money everyone would be slating us.

Ain't that the truth, probably belongs in the media loving mancs thread.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #10161: Aug 25, 2014 02:45:35 pm
      Looking around that shambles yesterday I was struck by the lack of leaders on the pitch for them.
      Rooney has being made captain but just looked out of sorts running around like a headless chicken but not really barking out orders or cajoling the younger lads in there team.
      They have lost vidic/Ferdinand /evra: giggs all massivley experienced vocal players now they have none.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #10162: Aug 25, 2014 03:21:51 pm
      If you sit back and analyse the situation over at Old Toilet it's actually been this way for years in that they have wasted vast amounts of money on players who have been no good (Kleberson Anderson Djemba Djemba Bebe Veron Taibi etc etc) but because he had the backbone of a team that he paid nothing for Slur Alex got away with it. Now with no kids coming through (well they are coming through like Cleverley but are not good enough) suddenly the wasting of money is being highlighted.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10163: Aug 25, 2014 03:55:24 pm
      It shouldn't be too long before they realise that the hype attached to them over the years has also been attached to their captain by association and the SCOUSER they've been adoring and singing about for years isn't actually world class and only has a ratio of one good game in five, that's when the fan will be covered in the proverbial sh*t.
      TheRedPanda
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 362 posts | 82 
      Reply #10164: Aug 25, 2014 03:57:49 pm
      All the so called "pundits" who tipped the cu*ts for a top 3 finish would be running for cover now. Incredible really, the lack of knowledge these guys have. I read so many articles over the summer that tipped the cu*ts for the title even.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #10165: Aug 25, 2014 04:09:57 pm
      What should worry the Mancs more is that the player that seemed to give Sunderland most trouble, Welbeck, is up for sale.  I didn't think it would go well for them this season, starting to think it may go worse than I'd dare dream.

Quick Reply