Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2373735 times
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #11822: Feb 03, 2016 10:28:30 pm
      Wondering the same.. should we have a Laugh at Gary Neville thread?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The hype this lad received through the british media was ridiculous. The Man Utd connection. Well...  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Flagellating themselves they were on sky , Gary Neville this and Gary Neville that , Valencia will be sorry they ever saw the Neville sisters . Ferguson gave his blessing on his appointment just like Moyes got it , his blessings must be hexed , straight from the bowels of hell .

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #11823: Feb 03, 2016 11:28:16 pm
      « Last Edit: Feb 04, 2016 07:55:07 am by HScRed1 »
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #11824: Feb 04, 2016 09:23:51 am
      It'll have to go here.

Barca trouncing ratboy 7-0. Suarez with 4 (go on Luis lad), messi with 3.

Manager my arse.

;D

Was delighted when they showed his mug when Barca scored the 7th, i was too slow in taking a picture of his ugly c**t face and the screen changed.

He is useless and i hope he never gets a job in punditry again, his credibility is out of the window.

Class of '70.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #11825: Feb 04, 2016 09:33:18 am
      I actually like him as a pundit with Carra.

But a manager of a big club?

You're having a laugh!!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #11826: Feb 04, 2016 03:55:18 pm
      Awkward. He said he wouldn't be able to look his family in the eyes if he ever managed a team that lost 7-0 at the Nou Camp. Hahahahahaha
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #11827: Feb 05, 2016 10:50:13 am
      Haha the silly cu*ts think they're above the Europa League, a section of Old Twatford is to be closed due to lack of interest in their next Euro Cup tie.
      F***ing delusional.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-close-entire-tier-7309893
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11828: Feb 10, 2016 09:24:02 am
      Hello strangers  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: Looks like I can post again??  Hope it's not a mistake and I can get involved in some nice debates again.  :)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11829: Feb 10, 2016 09:37:45 am
      F**k off Keith

....only joking fella.    :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11830: Feb 10, 2016 11:03:52 am
      F**k off Keith

....only joking fella.    :D

You not missed my banter  ;D ;D ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11831: Feb 10, 2016 11:09:32 am
      Hello strangers  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: Looks like I can post again??  Hope it's not a mistake and I can get involved in some nice debates again.  :)

Welcome back Keith  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11832: Feb 10, 2016 11:13:25 am

Thanks Red, nice to be back  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11833: Feb 10, 2016 11:16:28 am

Ummmmm no.....Welcome back for a little while Keith.  :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11834: Feb 10, 2016 11:28:34 am

You enjoying the post tramp era then mate? 
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11835: Feb 10, 2016 12:38:46 pm
      You enjoying the post tramp era then mate? 

Far from it Red  :(  The sooner he's gone the better. I've always loved the chosen one even when he was at the Chavs.  :) If it wasn't for Bobby Charlton he would of been at United a long time ago.  :( Having at least of the 3 best managers..(( in my opinion )).. world wide in the Premiership next year should make exciting viewing  :) Pep, Klopp &  Mourinho. Let's get it on  ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11836: Feb 10, 2016 12:58:59 pm
      Far from it Red  :(  The sooner he's gone the better. I've always loved the chosen one even when he was at the Chavs.  :) If it wasn't for Bobby Charlton he would of been at United a long time ago.  :( Having at least of the 3 best managers..(( in my opinion )).. world wide in the Premiership next year should make exciting viewing  :) Pep, Klopp &  Mourinho. Let's get it on  ;D

I hope you get him mate, it'll give us another 2 or 3 years of laughing at the mayhem he'll create and leave you in even more turmoil.

I have to say though, the caf meltdown has been epic the last 30 months or so ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11837: Feb 10, 2016 01:08:43 pm
      I hope you get him mate, it'll give us another 2 or 3 years of laughing at the mayhem he'll create and leave you in even more turmoil.

I have to say though, the caf meltdown has been epic the last 30 months or so ;D

Yeah I know you've all been milking it  :lmao: Being honest I would in your shoes  ;D You'll be pleased to hear as a United fan it's been the worse two years following them. However, like you, once a red, alway a red.  :lmao:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11838: Feb 10, 2016 01:29:28 pm
      Yeah I know you've all been milking it  :lmao: Being honest I would in your shoes  ;D You'll be pleased to hear as a United fan it's been the worse two years following them. However, like you, once a red, alway a red.  :lmao:

Of course we have, we took enough sh*t off you lot over the last 25 years so it's nice to take the piss about your upcoming downfall.  I say that because as a Red and watching us go through exactly the same thing post Kenny (1st time), I know this is only the start.

You're floundering mate, big time but I'm not sure many of you realise it just yet  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11839: Feb 10, 2016 03:17:57 pm
      Of course we have, we took enough sh*t off you lot over the last 25 years so it's nice to take the piss about your upcoming downfall.  I say that because as a Red and watching us go through exactly the same thing post Kenny (1st time), I know this is only the start.

You're floundering mate, big time but I'm not sure many of you realise it just yet  ;D

It's only the deluded ones that don't realise red. Just hope we don't suffer the same fate as you and have another 20 odd years of it.  :f_wah: Hopefully, if and when the chosen one comes  ;D he can turn it around  :D Reading the forum must of you lads not keen on him.  ;D Should add a little more spice to the  rivalry we have for one another   ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11840: Feb 10, 2016 03:31:44 pm
      It's only the deluded ones that don't realise red. Just hope we don't suffer the same fate as you and have another 20 odd years of it.  :f_wah: Hopefully, if and when the chosen one comes  ;D he can turn it around  :D Reading the forum must of you lads not keen on him.  ;D Should add a little more spice to the  rivalry we have for one another   ;D

It's a weird one with Jose mate.

On the one hand he's a winner so naturally we don't want to see him at yours.  The longer you go without winning the better and I mean winning any game, not just trophies.

On the other hand he almost always leaves behind a mess so considering you're already in a mess, that's probably the last thing you need.

Either way it's a win, win for us  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

It would be absolutely fantastic though if you appoint Giggseeeeeeyyyyyyyy instead as the decline will still happen but you'll definitely give him more time to fail (the club, not the fans) than others which is brill, cos it delays any possible recovery even longer   :D

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11841: Feb 10, 2016 04:06:04 pm
      If they gave it Giggsy it would be the biggest mistake in United's history  :f_wah: Surely not?? What the F**k has he done?  He needs to leave the club and get the experience first and see how that goes. Think I prefer Neville and he's already struggling  :( Had times I know but we will pull through, eventually  ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11842: Feb 10, 2016 04:37:21 pm
      If they gave it Giggsy it would be the biggest mistake in United's history  :f_wah: Surely not?? What the F**k has he done?  He needs to leave the club and get the experience first and see how that goes. Think I prefer Neville and he's already struggling  :( Had times I know but we will pull through, eventually  ;D

Nah mate, the biggest mistake you made was not planning properly for the tramps eventual retirement and allowing Gill to further his political career at the FA and UEFA whilst still employed at the Club.  One leaving would hurt any business but to have both of them leave at the same time, the outcome was wholly predictable.

You see unlike our Dynasty created by the late, great Bill Shankly, who was humble enough to realise he couldn't do it all on his own, that he needed like minded, strong characters around him to bounce ideas off, football people who saw the game like he did but who still had their own opinions which he valued, the tramp reigned as a supreme dictator.

The tramp was allowed to run the whole shebang as he saw fit, nobody else had a say, nobody else got a look in, nobody was allowed to outshine him, nobody was allowed an opinion.  Now some may say that a Manager should be strong enough to keep things in check and in some ways I agree but unlike Shanks, instead of surrounding himself with likely candidates to take over in his image, to continue the Dynasty, to keep the disruption to a minimum, he left a F**k off great big hole that nobody can fill.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11843: Feb 10, 2016 04:47:44 pm
      Are you lot actually going to call him the chosen one?

Didn't turn out too well with gollum did it?

Ah well, I'm all for history repeating itself on this one.

I don't know. However, he's always been my chosen one ever since Fergie left.  :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #11844: Feb 10, 2016 04:56:53 pm
      Nah mate, the biggest mistake you made was not planning properly for the tramps eventual retirement and allowing Gill to further his political career at the FA and UEFA whilst still employed at the Club.  One leaving would hurt any business but to have both of them leave at the same time, the outcome was wholly predictable.

You see unlike our Dynasty created by the late, great Bill Shankly, who was humble enough to realise he couldn't do it all on his own, that he needed like minded, strong characters around him to bounce ideas off, football people who saw the game like he did but who still had their own opinions which he valued, the tramp reigned as a supreme dictator.

The tramp was allowed to run the whole shebang as he saw fit, nobody else had a say, nobody else got a look in, nobody was allowed to outshine him, nobody was allowed an opinion.  Now some may say that a Manager should be strong enough to keep things in check and in some ways I agree but unlike Shanks, instead of surrounding himself with likely candidates to take over in his image, to continue the Dynasty, to keep the disruption to a minimum, he left a F**k off great big hole that nobody can fill.

A fine summary of fragmentation and collapse Debs, long may it continue.
      Couldn't wish for more likely candidate than Mourinho to keep the mayhem rolling, Jose is convinced the job is his.

Quick Reply