Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2338128 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #12719: Aug 08, 2016 03:48:26 pm
      He's still young KK and if anyone can beat Fergie in most honours as a manager Jose can.

I want some of what you're smoking.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #12720: Aug 08, 2016 03:55:47 pm
      'Jose' is the biggest nobhead in football, he's well suited to the filth.

Listening to him when our matches come around is going to do my head in, but we both know he used to be a closet Liverpool fan and that's what really grates him!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12721: Aug 08, 2016 04:02:29 pm
      I want some of what you're smoking.

;D ;D ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12722: Aug 08, 2016 05:04:52 pm
      mourinhos transfer spending over the last ten years. (as of 6/1/16)

£619,000,000

In that time he's won 14 'honours'.

That equates to £44,000,000 per 'honour'.

All that money spent to win honours by a scrote who has no honour.

Impossible to win trophies on a regular basis without spending plenty really. With the likes of United & Liverpool having a decent bankroll they will always have a chance to draw top quality players which we both know is needed.  :)
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,658 posts | 487 
      Reply #12723: Aug 08, 2016 05:27:11 pm
      First of all it is the laugh at Man United thread.  ;D secondly, you know Jose has won plenty. All managers go through bad spells just like football teams do. Jose will turn it round no matter what club he's at. Reason being?? He's the best manager in the world IMHO.
      I think you should spend more time with mancs rather than here. As for the best manager in the world?  Did you thought the same when he was at Chelsea? All from i know about him is that, he is a serial bullshitter. Talks bullshit at every club he goes. Be quite funny if you believe his bullshit.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Reply #12724: Aug 08, 2016 05:41:34 pm
      So winning the charity shield heralds a new era under a cheque book manager?...

Moyes won it too & he was the 'chosen One' & that ended in tears will Jose tenure too..

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12725: Aug 08, 2016 06:26:23 pm
      I think you should spend more time with mancs rather than here. As for the best manager in the world?  Did you thought the same when he was at Chelsea? All from i know about him is that, he is a serial bullshitter. Talks bullshit at every club he goes. Be quite funny if you believe his bullshit.

Until Fergie retired I thought he was the second best in the world. If what he says is called bullshit, yes I believe it  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12726: Aug 08, 2016 06:31:43 pm
      So winning the charity shield heralds a new era under a cheque book manager?...

Moyes won it too & he was the 'chosen One' & that ended in tears will Jose tenure too..

He'll no that's just a warm up game just like all pre season games. They mean nothing apart from giving you confidants going into the season.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12727: Aug 08, 2016 06:32:51 pm
      Until Fergie retired I thought he was the second best in the world. If what he says is called bullshit, yes I believe it  ;D

Keith serious question, what was your take on how he handled his medical staff at Chelsea, were you cheering for him or appalled like the rest of the football world?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12728: Aug 08, 2016 06:39:42 pm
      Paying all that money for Pogba who doesn't suit Jose's style of play at all. They could have used that money to sort out a sh*t defence
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #12729: Aug 08, 2016 06:39:57 pm
      mourinhos transfer spending over the last ten years. (as of 6/1/16)

£619,000,000

In that time he's won 14 'honours'.

That equates to £44,000,000 per 'honour'.

All that money spent to win honours by a scrote who has no honour.

Liverpool transfer spend since 2004 £760million

In that time we have won 3 trophies

That equates to £252 million per 'honour'.

Maybe better not to dwell on this aspect too much mate. Lets stay on solid ground and just call him a c**t.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12730: Aug 08, 2016 06:53:02 pm
      Keith serious question, what was your take on how he handled his medical staff at Chelsea, were you cheering for him or appalled like the rest of the football world?

Cheering for him?? He'll no course not. Like most I thought he handle the whole thing badly. He was one lucky boy in the courts. Unfortunately money talks as we both know.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12731: Aug 08, 2016 06:55:40 pm
      Paying all that money for Pogba who doesn't suit Jose's style of play at all. They could have used that money to sort out a sh*t defence

I totally agree to much money. However, as fans do we really bother how much as long as it improves your side. Forgetting he's a ex manc would you have him in a Liverpool team???
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12732: Aug 08, 2016 06:58:41 pm
      Liverpool transfer spend since 2004 £760million

In that time we have won 3 trophies

That equates to £252 million per 'honour'.

Maybe better not to dwell on this aspect too much mate. Lets stay on solid ground and just call him a c**t.

Now if I'd of posted that I would be called a WUM  ;D very well said as all your doing is printing stats.  :)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12733: Aug 08, 2016 07:23:47 pm
      I totally agree to much money. However, as fans do we really bother how much as long as it improves your side. Forgetting he's a ex manc would you have him in a Liverpool team???

Ex Manc or not, I wouldnt be at all happy with how much we would be paying for him given he isn't worth anywhere near that and has already once struggled in England. Personally don't think hes worth any more than 40mill.
      Secondly with regards to his transfer, if it was us looking to re-sign him, if we let a player go like that and then paid all that money to get him back I wouldn't be celebrating it, I'd be pretty pissed off that we let him go in the first place and with other areas in the Manc team that need addressing, such as the defence and wide areas of midfield, 90mill is a lot to spend on a 23 year old who hasn't actually done anything all that special, certainly hasn't stood out as one of the worlds best players. You look at the 70/80mill region and it gets you Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez. Then you look at 90mill and see Pogba and its just ridiculous when he isn't on their level.
      Go back a quite a while now and when Zidane was making his move to become the record transfer fee, Madrid were buying an absolute top class player who you could argue justified that vast amount of money, I look at the Pogba deal and I just can't see any justification in it at all. It almost seems as though United are just trying to flex their financial muscle which will be a massive risk because if they fail to get top 4 again, this deal could hurt them because each season they miss out, Adidas reduce that massive sponsorship money.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12734: Aug 08, 2016 10:15:46 pm
      Ex Manc or not, I wouldnt be at all happy with how much we would be paying for him given he isn't worth anywhere near that and has already once struggled in England. Personally don't think hes worth any more than 40mill.
      Secondly with regards to his transfer, if it was us looking to re-sign him, if we let a player go like that and then paid all that money to get him back I wouldn't be celebrating it, I'd be pretty pissed off that we let him go in the first place and with other areas in the Manc team that need addressing, such as the defence and wide areas of midfield, 90mill is a lot to spend on a 23 year old who hasn't actually done anything all that special, certainly hasn't stood out as one of the worlds best players. You look at the 70/80mill region and it gets you Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez. Then you look at 90mill and see Pogba and its just ridiculous when he isn't on their level.
      Go back a quite a while now and when Zidane was making his move to become the record transfer fee, Madrid were buying an absolute top class player who you could argue justified that vast amount of money, I look at the Pogba deal and I just can't see any justification in it at all. It almost seems as though United are just trying to flex their financial muscle which will be a massive risk because if they fail to get top 4 again, this deal could hurt them because each season they miss out, Adidas reduce that massive sponsorship money.

I agree with every letter/word/sentence/paragraph of what your saying. I feel exactly what you say as a fan. However, no matter what we think as fans the powers that be will still be the over riding factor as to what does and doesn't go on at the club.

The only good thing about Pogba joining us is he will improve the side as a whole despite his price tag. United basically have been making the numbers up for the past 3 years. This signing should help stop that rot. Obviously as Liverpool fans you'd like to see the rot continue quite rightly. If it doesn't work fans like me and many others get the flack we deserve. ;D

Anyway, let's get this season started as it promises (( on paper )) to be a cracker at the very least. My top four in alphabetical order are Arsenal - Liverpool - Manchester City & Manchester United.   
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #12735: Aug 09, 2016 02:51:33 am
      What a shame. United have always earned their success. Now, like Chelsea and Man City, they are trying to buy it.

How the mighty have fallen.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12736: Aug 09, 2016 09:41:52 am
      What a shame. United have always earned their success. Now, like Chelsea and Man City, they are trying to buy it.

How the mighty have fallen.

That's not strictly true. The Chavs and City have tycoons that bring their own money into buying players. With United having one of the biggest fan bases all over the world we genarate plenty of revenue. How many other teams in the Premirship can get crowds of 75,000 in every home game. Being one of the riches clubs obviously means bigger pockets which enables us to by the better players.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #12737: Aug 09, 2016 09:48:17 am
      He was offside though. Big nosed, pony tailed, egotistical munter c**t.

I like Muntercunt.

Can we call them Muntercunts from now on, it's very fitting.

It's an insult to many cu*ts I know from Munster.
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #12738: Aug 09, 2016 11:40:50 am
      I don't see why everyone is banging on about the transfer fee tbh. I think he's overrated for sure but £100m to the mancs is pocket change. They're one of the richest clubs in the world, they could buy 2 Pogbas a season and it wouldn't damage them.

I know it's easy to say but I'd much rather be going into the season with a likeable manager like Klopp, someone with some passion for the game and who isn't a total slimey c*nt. Throwing players under the bus then parking said bus in front of your goal. I'm still shocked that any manc fan could be happy with that appointment. I wouldn't want him washing the plates at Melwood never mind managing the team. He's the enemy, always has been and always was to manc fans, now they're all licking his arse.

Back on Pogba though he will probably guarantee you 10 goals and 10 assists at least each season, when you look at some of the dross we've spent money on the last few seasons we can't really say anything.

He's cost the same as Benteke, Balotelli, Markovic and Carroll...
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,649 posts | 3918 
      Reply #12739: Aug 09, 2016 11:43:46 am
      I don't see why everyone is banging on about the transfer fee tbh. I think he's overrated for sure but £100m to the mancs is pocket change. They're one of the richest clubs in the world, they could buy 2 Pogbas a season and it wouldn't damage them.

I know it's easy to say but I'd much rather be going into the season with a likeable manager like Klopp, someone with some passion for the game and who isn't a total slimey c*nt. Throwing players under the bus then parking said bus in front of your goal. I'm still shocked that any manc fan could be happy with that appointment. I wouldn't want him washing the plates at Melwood never mind managing the team. He's the enemy, always has been and always was to manc fans, now they're all licking his arse.

Back on Pogba though he will probably guarantee you 10 goals and 10 assists at least each season, when you look at some of the dross we've spent money on the last few seasons we can't really say anything.

Exactly, give me Pogba over those 4 all together anyday.

We have wasted millions on dogshit
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,991 posts | 2710 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12740: Aug 09, 2016 12:03:38 pm

Just been watching a video of him for 25 mins. F**k!! He has some vision for the game. Loves to tackle as well. Wish the season would kick off today  ;D
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #12741: Aug 09, 2016 12:37:23 pm
      When they're prepared to sign a Spanish defender nobody has ever heard of for €35m, it's no surprise they're prepared to blow phone number figures on another.

Most teams blow outrageous sums of cash on forwards to put the ball in, and buy defenders to keep the ball out at modest prices. At the mancs, it's now the other way round, where forwards are 35 yo freebies, and average defenders are where the cash gets splashed. Let's be honest, this bloke isn't exactly Paul Breitner. But when their coach's strongest tactic is parking the bus, it's not a great surprise.

Quick Reply