Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297762 times
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14283: Apr 16, 2017 10:51:27 pm
      I better just enjoy while i can then KK  ;D

I am enjoying it too mate!  I'll enjoy it more when the safety valve explodes!   :D
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #14284: Apr 16, 2017 11:05:31 pm
      Out of interest, was it the players of Utd who won that match or Jose's tactical brilliance?

Just wondering mind as this is the usual way he works isn't it? when they lose, the players are to blame, when they win, its his tactical nous that did it!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14285: Apr 16, 2017 11:16:48 pm
      Out of interest, was it the players of Utd who won that match or Jose's tactical brilliance?

Both.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14286: Apr 17, 2017 05:26:21 am
      How many other teams in premiership have 9 games this month?

We had 9 games in January.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14287: Apr 17, 2017 11:21:07 am
      In fairness Man Utd played a good game but then again it was about as bad as I've seen the chavs play all season. There was zero passion or intensity in their play. It was a very strange game and it would be very very dangerous of Utd to get to cocky on the back of that win because yes they won and won convincingly but it was as much due to critical Chelseas injuries, including last minute ones, and general lacklustre play as it was to any genius from Maureen or brilliant handball/football played by Manure.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14288: Apr 17, 2017 12:08:55 pm
      You better had im of the opinion the fcker will get sacked at some point after all hes been sacked from his last two .

On a positive note Andy the occasional inexplicable win, defying the meltdown process, will keep the mancs happy and the fraud in a job for a long time.
      Happy days.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2017 12:17:54 pm by stuey »
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14289: Apr 17, 2017 02:35:21 pm
      On a positive note Andy the occasional inexplicable win, defying the meltdown process, will keep the mancs happy and the fraud in a job for a long time.
      Happy days.

There is that Stu.

That  will keep them deluded.

Good Plan.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #14290: Apr 17, 2017 03:55:34 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      Mourhino was always my No1  as you'll know if reading some of my post. Moyes can't read a game like Jose. Then again I'm not sure anyone can read a game better than Jose at present. Mind you, Pochettino doing absolutely nothing wrong at Spurs. He's gone right up my estimation and if Jose did his usual.. (( which I don't think he will )).. and fu**ed off after a couple of years he would now be my first choice.

On the grounds of what?

Would it be blowing the league last year? Or this year? Or his inability to win a trophy? Or to get through a European Cup group phase? Or to make a serious mark in the UEFA Cup? Or to get results for them at Wembley, where they'll be next season?

Find it odd that after so long preaching how much you wanted who you currently have, you're already looking to someone else. I shouldn't find it odd though, it's the mancs, and the ones who boast about the patience they afforded the tyrant in 1990, are not known for the same patience in recent years.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #14291: Apr 17, 2017 04:00:37 pm
      Read a tweet earlier that the Mancs have organised an open bus tour around Salford for moving up to 5th spot....

;D

Any truth in that Keith?.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14292: Apr 17, 2017 07:59:04 pm
      In fairness Man Utd played a good game but then again it was about as bad as I've seen the chavs play all season. There was zero passion or intensity in their play. It was a very strange game and it would be very very dangerous of Utd to get to cocky on the back of that win because yes they won and won convincingly but it was as much due to critical Chelseas injuries, including last minute ones, and general lacklustre play as it was to any genius from Maureen or brilliant handball/football played by Manure.

Why is it when teams (( not just United )) play well they quite often put it down to the opposition playing badly? Can't it be the case the manager got his tactics right. Look how many times Liverpool have come unstuck playing the lower teams. Everyone then saying Liverpool manager can only play one way which some of your own fans say on here anyway. I think teams should be given credit and not just down for allegedly playing badly.

Mourhino and the players did a fantastic job of making sure Hazard (( world class player )) never got a shoe in for the full 90 mins.  How many other teams have done that this year??
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14293: Apr 17, 2017 08:03:21 pm
      Read a tweet earlier that the Mancs have organised an open bus tour around Salford for moving up to 5th spot....

;D

Any truth in that Keith?.

Behave Shabs  ;D If your getting +1 (( now be more coz I've mentioned it  :D )) then I should get +2 for answering it  ;D
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #14294: Apr 17, 2017 09:23:23 pm
      Why is it when teams (( not just United )) play well they quite often put it down to the opposition playing badly? Can't it be the case the manager got his tactics right. Look how many times Liverpool have come unstuck playing the lower teams. Everyone then saying Liverpool manager can only play one way which some of your own fans say on here anyway. I think teams should be given credit and not just down for allegedly playing badly.

Mourhino and the players did a fantastic job of making sure Hazard (( world class player )) never got a shoe in for the full 90 mins.  How many other teams have done that this year??
      I'd be tempted to agree if it weren't for the fact that you've been sixth under his guidance for 90% of the season so far. One swallow does not make a summer and all that jazz, and that's why I believe the Utd win was more to do with Chelsea not turning up. It was a good performance by Utd, but for me it was more to do with the terrible performance Chelsea served up.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #14295: Apr 17, 2017 09:39:14 pm

As your asking Keith I think we have twice this season.
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 648 posts | 83 
      Reply #14296: Apr 18, 2017 12:52:24 pm
      North Korea's Kim Jong-un is a keen Manchester United supporter. Source; Ephraim Hardcastle column - Daily Mail. Keeping good company then.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      Reply #14297: Apr 18, 2017 01:15:43 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14298: Apr 18, 2017 02:40:10 pm
      North Korea's Kim Jong-un is a keen Manchester United supporter. Source; Ephraim Hardcastle column - Daily Mail. Keeping good company then.

Really?! I think that tops Bin Laden's affection for Arsenal!

That said...didn't Colonel Gaddafi have a mug of Liverpool FC in his compound? Thankfully for him he didn't live to see the day we signed Charlie Adam.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14299: Apr 18, 2017 03:19:50 pm
      I'd be tempted to agree if it weren't for the fact that you've been sixth under his guidance for 90% of the season so far. One swallow does not make a summer and all that jazz, and that's why I believe the Utd win was more to do with Chelsea not turning up. It was a good performance by Utd, but for me it was more to do with the terrible performance Chelsea served up.

....and their manager did hold his hand up saying the defeat was down to him not kicking his lazy b***ard team up the arse.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #14300: Apr 20, 2017 05:02:44 pm
      Quote from Ribapuru
      To be honest, the decision to field a strong team is strange. if United lose in EL because they used their best against Chelsea then United will be rueing the choice to go full strength against Chelsea.

Let us know how many teams don't field full strength sides against Chelsea? 0 would be my guess. We brought back Mane from Senegal just to play them ffs.

Who should they play in their remaining Top 6 games away? A bunch of teenagers?If they go out of the competition they don't care about and want nothing to do about, it's because they weren't good enough in the tie. No other reason.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14301: Apr 20, 2017 08:36:03 pm
      Let us know how many teams don't field full strength sides against Chelsea? 0 would be my guess. We brought back Mane from Senegal just to play them ffs.

Who should they play in their remaining Top 6 games away? A bunch of teenagers?If they go out of the competition they don't care about and want nothing to do about, it's because they weren't good enough in the tie. No other reason.
      Aload of *******. We rested almost our entire first team for PL games before some of the EL games. Check out this line-up that got us a 1-1 against West Brom just before Sevilla.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36240499

Your statement suggests, if it had been Chelsea we would have put out a strong side?
      Sensible managers rest players before bigger games. It its not a new thing, the Chelsea game will be nothing more than bragging rights soon.
      « Last Edit: Apr 20, 2017 08:42:21 pm by Ribapuru »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14302: Apr 20, 2017 11:01:46 pm
      Haha no Ibra now! Hopefully he will be out for as long as when Zouma done the same thing.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14303: Apr 20, 2017 11:19:23 pm
      From that image it looks like Ibra is doing an incredibly camp strut!

Haha no Ibra now! Hopefully he will be out for as long as when Zouma done the same thing.

Work those heels baby!
      « Last Edit: Apr 20, 2017 11:24:08 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14304: Apr 20, 2017 11:45:48 pm
      From that image it looks like Ibra is doing an incredibly camp strut!

Work those heels baby!

If Jose's diva attitude could walk, that would be it.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      Reply #14305: Apr 21, 2017 08:22:22 am
      That looks nasty to be fair  :o

Quick Reply