Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297967 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14329: Apr 23, 2017 10:25:20 pm
      I didn't watch the their game but I bet you Burnley never played like they did against us when we played them early in the Season. cu*ts!!

Have a sick feeling they will beat Citeh and F**k us over for 4th position. Jammy F***ing cu*ts. Hate them. That would make me sick if that were to happen. Don't know if I would ever recover.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14330: Apr 28, 2017 03:41:04 pm
      Haha not to worry troops the lunatic is still in charge of the asylum:

Mourinho has suggested that Sergio Aguero has made the most of the headbut that saw Fellaini sent off at the Etihad last night.
      Brillopad head was shown a straight red in the 84th minute seconds after being booked for tripping the Argentina star.
      The mancs clung on for a goalless draw.

''I didn't watch but probably I can guess it's a bit of a red card and that it's a bit of a very experienced smart Argentinian player,'' said a slightly unbalanced Mourinho.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39741179

So Aguero by Mourinho's logic knocked himself down by impacting his nose on Fellaini's forehead.
      As mad as any of the mad bas**rds they call supporters.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14331: Apr 28, 2017 04:41:36 pm

Mourinho has suggested that Sergio Aguero has made the most of the headbut that saw Fellaini sent off at the Etihad last night.

Absolute made the must of it the tw*t. Still a red card though or yellow followed by a red for two bookings. Brillo pad a liability  :f_steam:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14332: Apr 28, 2017 05:10:38 pm
      Absolute made the must of it the tw*t. Still a red card though or yellow followed by a red for two bookings. Brillo pad a liability  :f_steam:

oh come on now Keith, Aguero did exactly what ANY other player would, there is no one to blame but Fellaini and your esteemed manager saying anything different is absolutely absurd and lacks any kind of class or dignity.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14333: Apr 28, 2017 05:17:10 pm

Nobody needs to exaggerate a headbut, seen a few and even the lightest contact in the right spot can put you down, the tw*t Fellaini deserves the payback anyway.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14334: Apr 28, 2017 06:10:35 pm
      oh come on now Keith, Aguero did exactly what ANY other player would, there is no one to blame but Fellaini and your esteemed manager saying anything different is absolutely absurd and lacks any kind of class or dignity.

Not saying any player wouldn't do the same. I would too in the same situation, doesn't make it right though  ;D At the same time the manager doing what any other will do!! Sticking up for his team.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #14335: Apr 28, 2017 06:36:45 pm
      Their team, manager and fans are all dirty cu*ts. They deserve each other... F**k them. 💀
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14336: Apr 28, 2017 07:28:07 pm
      Their team, manager and fans are all dirty cu*ts. They deserve each other... f**k them. 💀

That simply isn't true, your just biased. There's good and bad fans in every team.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14337: Apr 28, 2017 07:35:07 pm
      That simply isn't true, your just biased. There's good and bad fans in every team.

Of course you'll argue Keith but there is a reason for them being the most hated in the country.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #14338: Apr 28, 2017 07:53:05 pm
      Hearing they recorded their lowest possession in the Premier League football history.

Genius. When a point is a victory for Utd. Good times.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14339: Apr 28, 2017 07:54:35 pm
      Of course you'll argue Keith but there is a reason for them being the most hated in the country.

Chavs are the most hated.  Success breeds jealousy though. You guys were no different in the 70s
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14340: Apr 28, 2017 09:53:11 pm
      Chavs are the most hated.  Success breeds jealousy though. You guys were no different in the 70s

Most hated in Manchester for obvious reasons but nationwide your crew are clear winners on this one.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #14341: Apr 29, 2017 12:00:23 am
      Not saying any player wouldn't do the same. I would too in the same situation, doesn't make it right though  ;D At the same time the manager doing what any other will do!! Sticking up for his team.

Unless they lose then its all the teams fault!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14342: Apr 29, 2017 01:27:38 pm
      De Gea has put his house up for sale amid all the RM speculation and Hart is being touted as a replacement, how many points has De Gea saved them this season when the 9 man defence has tripped over each other?

Further worry for the bottler of a manager.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14343: Apr 29, 2017 03:02:25 pm
      De Gea has put his house up for sale amid all the RM speculation and Hart is being touted as a replacement, how many points has De Gea saved them this season when the 9 man defence has tripped over each other?

Further worry for the bottler of a manager.

Looking grim with De Gea as he cant be replaced. I honestly think he's best keeper in the world.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14344: Apr 29, 2017 03:36:42 pm
      Looking grim with De Gea as he cant be replaced. I honestly think he's best keeper in the world.

He's saved you from a mid-table slot Keith, could walk into any top side in Europe.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14345: Apr 29, 2017 05:05:58 pm

No that's rubbish, I'd imagine Wenger also coming out with some sh*t about not having seen the incident but most other managers would lay the blame 100% at the feet of their own player if he acted in this way. Fellaini heatbutted Aguero, OK perhaps not the most devastating Glasgow kiss of all time but a headbutt is a headbutt, there was contact, so its a straight red whether Aguero went down or not.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #14346: Apr 29, 2017 05:11:20 pm

With the obscene amount your club will spend in the summer the De Gea sale is required to find purchases..

I'll reckon £200 million summer spend for you boys..
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #14347: Apr 29, 2017 05:55:12 pm
      With the obscene amount your club will spend in the summer the De Gea sale is required to find purchases..

Those days could be over, Glazer's offspring seem apparently unwilling to throw obscene amounts of dosh at the club to perform the major rebuild needed, their reluctance is clear since taking over from their father three years ago.

It could be said LFC are in a similar situation with the cash flow question, Mourinho and Klopp however are light years apart.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14348: Apr 29, 2017 06:42:16 pm

Yeah but as a fan you would love it if Liverpool could do the same  ;)
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #14349: Apr 30, 2017 11:08:06 am
      Why is Mourinho touted as one of the world's best managers? The amount of money he spends he should be winning the Oxford/Cambridge boat race too! Ditto Pep.

It would be interesting to see how he'd cope managing Newcastle Utd in the championship.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #14350: Apr 30, 2017 12:59:43 pm
      Utd get a penalty for a blatant dive 45mins + 3 Rooney scores, has there ever been a jammier team.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #14351: Apr 30, 2017 01:03:38 pm
      Utd get a penalty for a blatant dive 45mins + 3 Rooney scores, has there ever been a jammier team.
      It's beyond

Ex-referee Graham Poll said not only was it not a penalty, but Rashford should have had a yellow for diving. That could see Utd get ECL and the Swans championship football. It's not bad enough that the Swans were the better side in that half and if it weren't for De Gea and a few lucky ricochets, could be at least 1-0 up. At least

Quick Reply