Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2331282 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14559: May 18, 2017 10:19:06 pm
      I'll take that as a 2 then Keith .      ;D

You always know when i pass comment on a post that youll get more plus 1s  if i make a comment about scum not being the right word.  ;D
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #14560: May 20, 2017 07:41:35 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      Providing he gets the £££ )) to make any team  successful. His football isn't always exciting I know, but quite often he gets the job done.

Without the Swedish freebie, he has gone 5 league games without a win, got knocked out of the FA Cup, and would have been out of the UEFA Cup at home had Celta not bottled an open goal in injury time. It's obviously not more cash you need, it's more free transfers.

I said last year when we were in the Final, that the primary aim of winning it was to win our fourth UEFA Cup. The European Cup place was an after thought, and something we shouldn't need to win it for.

You have to hand it to Mourinho though. He ended the season as he started it, complaining about the demands of the fixture list. Just as well he is not a tennis coach, or a cricket player, or a golf caddie. Grow up or get out.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14561: May 20, 2017 09:53:35 pm
      Without the Swedish freebie, he has gone 5 league games without a win, got knocked out of the FA Cup, and would have been out of the UEFA Cup at home had Celta not bottled an open goal in injury time. It's obviously not more cash you need, it's more free transfers.

I said last year when we were in the Final, that the primary aim of winning it was to win our fourth UEFA Cup. The European Cup place was an after thought, and something we shouldn't need to win it for.

You have to hand it to Mourinho though. He ended the season as he started it, complaining about the demands of the fixture list. Just as well he is not a tennis coach, or a cricket player, or a golf caddie. Grow up or get out.

Your only looking at the negatives. What about the positives?? Won Charity Sheild. Won League Cup. Europa Cup Final. Deep run in FA Cup..

Let me think of a negative!! What's Klopp won this year!!  :roll: Nothing.....
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #14562: May 21, 2017 08:13:19 am
      Your only looking at the negatives. What about the positives?? Won Charity Sheild. Won League Cup. Europa Cup Final. Deep run in FA Cup..

We can still win Arsenal's top 4 trophy today! 🏆🏆🏆🏆😉
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14563: May 22, 2017 12:19:57 am

United won Charity shield and League cup, grats. I guess you can play Arsenal in EL after Ajax win the EL Final. United are over confident and full of injuries. United piggybacked on Ibrahimovic and he when he is not around they are no better than Stoke. Win record of WDLLD?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #14564: May 22, 2017 10:05:23 am
      Will turn out to be a decent season for United if they win the Europa League.

Sure, the football they play is on the whole F***ing terrible but if they win two trophies out of 4 then that's a decent return in my book.

On which note COME ON AJAX! (although sadly I don't think they are anywhere near Sevilla standard).

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6696 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14565: May 22, 2017 10:37:42 am
      Come on AJAX, wipe the smug cu*ts smiles of their faces. They are delirious in the thought of getting CL just like us because they are so convinced they will win the EL. Hope it all goes pear shaped for them cu*ts.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14566: May 22, 2017 11:16:53 am
      Come on AJAX, wipe the smug cu*ts smiles of their faces. They are delirious in the thought of getting CL just like us because they are so convinced they will win the EL. Hope it all goes pear shaped for them cu*ts.

Aussie can you make a sentence without the  F**k, tw*t, c**t,scum words in it.  ;D  I'm hoping you do use those words on Wednesday as that will be a good sign if your a manc won't it?  ;D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Reply #14567: May 22, 2017 11:41:46 am
      Aussie can you make a sentence without the  F**k, tw*t, c**t,scum words in it.  ;D  I'm hoping you do use those words on Wednesday as that will be a good sign if your a manc won't it?  ;D

Nope, you guys will remain cu*ts win or lose :D
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14568: May 22, 2017 01:17:51 pm
      Will turn out to be a decent season for United if they win the Europa League.

Sure, the football they play is on the whole f**king terrible but if they win two trophies out of 4 then that's a decent return in my book.

On which note COME ON AJAX! (although sadly I don't think they are anywhere near Sevilla standard).
      Not sure about that, Ajax almost won their league. Lost out by 1 point. I know Spanish league is harder, but this Ajax side is probably the best there has been in a long time.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #14569: May 22, 2017 01:30:01 pm
      Not sure about that, Ajax almost won their league. Lost out by 1 point. I know Spanish league is harder, but this Ajax side is probably the best there has been in a long time.

Ajax's Europa League games away from Amsterdam this season.

Lyon 3-1 Ajax
      Schalke 3-2 Ajax
      Copenhagen 2-1 Ajax
      Legia Warsaw 0-0 Ajax
      Standard Liege 1-1 Ajax
      Celta Vigo 2-2 Ajax
      Panathinaikos 1-2 Ajax

Pretty F***ing abysmal set of results for a team that's managed to 'home it' to the final.

Shame the final isn't at their ground.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14570: May 22, 2017 01:35:55 pm
      Ajax's Europa League games away from Amsterdam this season.

Lyon 3-1 Ajax
      Schalke 3-2 Ajax
      Copenhagen 2-1 Ajax
      Legia Warsaw 0-0 Ajax
      Standard Liege 1-1 Ajax
      Celta Vigo 2-2 Ajax
      Panathinaikos 1-2 Ajax

Pretty f**king abysmal set of results for a team that's managed to 'home it' to the final.

Shame the final isn't at their ground.

true but finals are different beasts, both teams are in effect playing home due to big crowd support.  I still have faith in Ajax winning this and I would so enjoy that.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14571: May 23, 2017 09:54:13 am
      After the horrific scenes in Manchester rivalry has gone out the window. Good look united. Hope you can beat Ajax.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #14572: May 23, 2017 10:01:55 am
      After the horrific scenes in Manchester rivalry has gone out the window. Good look united. Hope you can beat Ajax.

Just came in to say, no laughing from me, just solidarity shoulder to shoulder with the people of Manchester today.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14573: May 23, 2017 10:08:21 am
      Just came in to say, no laughing from me, just solidarity shoulder to shoulder with the people of Manchester today.
      I think the thread needs to be renamed, atleast for now.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #14574: May 23, 2017 10:13:03 am
      There won't be any extra motivation for the United players needed tomorrow night other than representing their city and those who tragically lost their lives last night, and the many other injured and traumatised.

Best of luck to them.

YNWA.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #14575: May 23, 2017 10:13:37 am
      I think the thread needs to be renamed, atleast for now.

Agreed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14576: May 23, 2017 10:14:09 am

Just brought a apple to my throat did that.  :'( I live less than a mile away from the Arena. Sad sad times ahead for all those with family and friends involved in this evil act of terrorism once again in our great country.  :'(
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14577: May 23, 2017 02:39:00 pm

I appreciate the sentiment, my heart bleeds seeing the pictures of children killed and maimed yesterday and I am so filled with rage I can hardly express it, but I still want to see Ajax win tomorrow, it will be a very very emotional match.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #14578: May 23, 2017 05:57:27 pm
      Guys some of you may not like what I'm about to say but please hear me out.
      I stand four square behind the people of Manchester and indeed the wider community that this will ripple out to.
      I cannot comprehend what those people who have lost loved ones especially children must be going through knowing they went to something as innocent and joyous as a pop concert and won't be coming home from the it.
      But
      That won't stop me hating the Mancs
      It won't stop me laughing at them
      It won't stop me wanting Ajax to win tomorrow
      It won't stop me having banter with their fans that I know.
      And there's a reason for all that.
      It's because that's what's normal.
      It's real life
      It's what we do.
      It's what we did last week and it's what we will do next week.
      And if we stop doing what we normally do, if we stop living our lives the way we usually do then there's only one winner.
      And that's the lunatic who blew himself up last night and took so many innocent people with him
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #14579: May 23, 2017 07:21:34 pm
      Quote from Ribapuru

If they were playing us in the final, would you want them to win that too?

A manc told me he wanted us to win the league in 89 after what happened to us. The day after the season ended, he laughed and gloated about it in my face. So rivalry has not gone out the window, and there is no change nor compromise on what I think of them and their Heysel/Hillsborough singers. They have shown nothing but contempt for this wonderful competition since the start of the season, and many years before. They don't deserve to win it, and I wouldn't want them to win a game of cards, let alone a cup.

The UK is on permanent severe terror alert, and you realise that incidents like this can happen anywhere in the country at any given time. Nothing in their cup final will change anything about what happened. But life must go on, as normal as possible.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14580: May 23, 2017 08:08:12 pm

It's shocking what happened and it's a terrible thing to have happened and we all wish the families, friends etc all the best and hope they manage to come together to find a way through this.
      However, that is aside from the football club, I still want the worst possible results for that sh*t hole of a club and that will never change.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,146 posts | 4897 
      Reply #14581: May 23, 2017 09:06:47 pm
      It's shocking what happened and it's a terrible thing to have happened and we all wish the families, friends etc all the best and hope they manage to come together to find a way through this.
      However, that is aside from the football club, I still want the worst possible results for that sh*t hole of a club and that will never change.

Agree.

Hope Ajax stuff them.

Quick Reply