Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297730 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14927: Aug 10, 2017 11:42:42 pm

Probably both but certainly the league this time.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14928: Aug 11, 2017 12:21:46 am
      We will have a better season than you again!!!  :f_whistle:

You must be aiming for the League Cup or whatever it's called and the Europa League again then because you certainly didn't have a better league season than us.

Yeah maybe you can have that really good unbeaten run again and improve from 6th to...still be 6th.

What happens when you are behind us again? Are you going to come out with the usual bollocks you say; in transition, Moyes/LVG/Jose is only just putting his marker on the squad blah blah blah.

Jose's meltdown has already started by him having a go at the officials after the Madrid game. Ramos certainly found it funny and getting in on the laughs Jose will give the Premier League next season;

« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2017 12:27:21 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14929: Aug 11, 2017 03:02:12 am

F**k off Keith
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14930: Aug 11, 2017 08:01:58 am

Who me!  ;D The manc c**t, or both.  :D
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #14931: Aug 12, 2017 08:17:34 am
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      We will have a better season than you again!!!

We know you're on the wind up, (again) but I'm very confident that I will get to roll out the "Can't Win The League Day" post here around late April again, as I have every year bar one since 2012.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14932: Aug 12, 2017 08:58:43 am
      We know you're on the wind up, (again) but I'm very confident that I will get to roll out the "Can't Win The League Day" post here around late April again, as I have every year bar one since 2012.

You've probably been saying it for the last 30 years  :D Obviously you'll always get a couple right  ;D
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #14933: Aug 13, 2017 12:20:20 am
      Keith, what has happened to De Gea and Real Madrid? Why haven't Real been in for him last summer and this? Is it the price tag? The wages? Or is De Gea actually settled at Utd now?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14934: Aug 13, 2017 01:18:15 pm
      Keith, what has happened to De Gea and Real Madrid? Why haven't Real been in for him last summer and this? Is it the price tag? The wages? Or is De Gea actually settled at Utd now?

Can only tell you what I've heard but not factually correct.  He did put his house on the market at one stage but after the transfer fell through last year it might of been put on hold. His wife did want to go back to Spain. I know he's happier now through a friend that  sees him couple of times a year.

However, you know only too well things can change dramatically when Barcelona & Madrid come chasing for our best players.  :f_steam:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #14935: Aug 13, 2017 06:09:04 pm
      Commanding and efficient display from them today. Matic was great, Lukaku looks like he's hit the ground running, and I get the feeling Pogba will be a huge player for them this season.

That said, West Ham were a bit toilet
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14936: Aug 13, 2017 06:17:39 pm
      Commanding and efficient display from them today. Matic was great, Lukaku looks like he's hit the ground running, and I get the feeling Pogba will be a huge player for them this season.

That said, West Ham were a bit toilet

Yeah I'm a  bit unsure if it was man Utd playing well or West Ham being crap, suspect it was a bit if both but a fine display in any case, oh how I wish for some of that defensive solidity Man Utd have
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14937: Aug 13, 2017 07:40:55 pm
      oh how I wish for some of that defensive solidity Man Utd have

You mean parking the bus  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14938: Aug 13, 2017 07:42:55 pm
      How do you honestly think you'll get on this season Keith?

I still have City as favourites  :(
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14939: Aug 13, 2017 07:44:38 pm
      Well there must be a reason why Chelsea released him to Utd, don't you think? If memory serves wasn't he quite a fringe player for Chelsea last season?

Could it be the chavs fu**ed up
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14940: Aug 13, 2017 07:49:28 pm
      Great news that they have spunked 40m on Matic, wasn't he part of the squad that downed tools under Maureen? Mind you Maureen is always defensively minded.

Wish all our players cost 40 million based on what I've seen so far on him.  :D Main thing as long as a player improves the squad it wouldn't bother me if he cost 100 million.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #14941: Aug 13, 2017 09:42:39 pm

An absolute whopper of a f**k up letting matic go ,couldn't believe it when it went through and no one else tried to buy him

A excellent player in the role that he plays.
      And maybe one of the reasons conte looks so fu**ed of
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 648 posts | 83 
      Reply #14942: Aug 13, 2017 10:59:46 pm
      Yeah I'm a  bit unsure if it was man Utd playing well or West Ham being crap, suspect it was a bit if both but a fine display in any case, oh how I wish for some of that defensive solidity Man Utd have
      Let's get one thing clear, West Ham were appalling today, who's this fellow having a laugh with Lukaku at the corner?

That said Jose seems to have got all the round pegs for the round holes and a really good balance to the team and one hell of a squad.

That also said when a club has spent over half a billion in 3 seasons they should be winning everthing
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #14943: Aug 13, 2017 11:18:02 pm
      Let's get one thing clear, West Ham were appalling today, who's this fellow having a laugh with Lukaku at the corner?

That said Jose seems to have got all the round pegs for the round holes and a really good balance to the team and one hell of a squad.

That also said when a club has spent over half a billion in 3 seasons they should be winning everthing

At least they are wiling to spend, don't know why anyone's laughing at them for that.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14944: Aug 13, 2017 11:24:51 pm

Could be one billion and still wouldn't bother me. Least the owners are trying which as a fan that's all we can ask of them.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14945: Aug 14, 2017 12:01:29 am
      Credit where credits due, Lukaku knows how to find the net (mostly against weaker teams). But, I have no idea how because he looks so god damn lazy on the pitch. His team is on a counter attack and he's casually jogging at best to get up the field and then half the time he just stands outside the penalty box but still finishes a lot of games with a goal or 2.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #14946: Aug 14, 2017 01:25:00 pm
      Not sure if you watched united today, but Matic was the best player on the pitch for them and by far the most important. He has single-handedly changed that team completely and gives them an anchor on the field that knows how to get the ball ticking. 

Taken from my PM, and I couldn't agree more with him. Matic will be their key player, the glue that holds the team together.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14947: Aug 14, 2017 01:58:08 pm
      Credit where credits due, Lukaku knows how to find the net (mostly against weaker teams). But, I have no idea how because he looks so god damn lazy on the pitch. His team is on a counter attack and he's casually jogging at best to get up the field and then half the time he just stands outside the penalty box but still finishes a lot of games with a goal or 2.

He's better for Man Utd because he's more mobile than Zlatan and, whole he still looks lazy in comparison to other forwards, he looks like the energizer bunny compared to that self obsessed, overrated Bob's Burger lookalike.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14948: Aug 14, 2017 04:36:52 pm
      He's better for Man Utd because he's more mobile than Zlatan and, whole he still looks lazy in comparison to other forwards, he looks like the energizer bunny compared to that self obsessed, overrated Bob's Burger lookalike.

Bobs Burger lookalike  ;D nor heard that one before  :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #14949: Aug 15, 2017 12:03:47 am
      I don't think we're gonna be laughing at them too much this season.

Seen a stat yesterday that showed every Club Mourinho has manged, he has won the Title with them in his second Season in charge.

F**k I hope that doesn't happen again.

Quick Reply