Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297877 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15824: Apr 17, 2018 10:06:17 pm
      Manchester United: Nicky Butt defends academy after under-23s' relegation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43745108
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #15825: May 13, 2018 09:35:12 pm
      The BT panel today were comparing the players Klopp has helped to improve and those Maureen has improved. The Klopp list was extensive the Maureen list just had them sit in silence and scratching their collective heads.
      The conclusion is Maureen is not the place to go if you are a gifted talents player
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #15826: May 14, 2018 01:55:40 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #15827: May 14, 2018 02:03:56 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15828: May 14, 2018 02:06:20 pm

That sums up how F***ing obsessed they are by everything we do!!

And how can any actual manc take the piss out of our accent when they literally all sound like this c**t. :laugh:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #15829: May 14, 2018 02:10:11 pm

That sums up how f**king obsessed they are by everything we do!!

And how can any actual manc take the piss out of our accent when they literally all sound like this c**t. :laugh:

“....I’ll fookin’ kill meself....”
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #15830: May 14, 2018 02:59:31 pm

He's got a point..  :D

Please make is happen! (the results... I mean)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #15831: May 14, 2018 03:09:37 pm
      That sums up how F***ing obsessed they are by everything we do!!

He's obviously escaped from some F***ing institution or other, see all the bizzies closing in on him when his mad rambling catches on?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #15832: May 14, 2018 04:15:58 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15833: May 14, 2018 04:19:23 pm
      That sums up how f**king obsessed they are by everything we do!!

It was funny watching it  ;D Obviously a deluded c**t that even though our biggest rivals you can't hide the fact it's deserved. Oh by the way! There's obsessed fans both sides of the M62.  :lmao:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15834: May 14, 2018 04:54:26 pm

It was funny watching it  ;D Obviously a deluded c**t that even though our biggest rivals you can't hide the fact it's deserved. Oh by the way! There's obsessed fans both sides of the M62.  :lmao:

Everton?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15835: May 14, 2018 04:57:18 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15836: May 14, 2018 05:11:58 pm

We're not even on the same level regards obsession Keith.

Told you before lad, how many songs have you lot sung about us since the 90s when we weren't even playing you!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15837: May 14, 2018 06:51:57 pm
      We're not even on the same level regards obsession Keith.

Told you before lad, how many songs have you lot sung about us since the 90s when we weren't even playing you!!

I think 535 pages says your wrong  lar  ;D I've also lost count the amount of times both sing/chant songs at each other
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #15838: May 14, 2018 07:28:55 pm
      I think 535 pages says your wrong  lar  ;D I've also lost count the amount of times both sing/chant songs at each other
      Says the manc on an LFC form.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15839: May 14, 2018 07:32:23 pm
      You can't chant a song. You can chant a phrase. That's heritage.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #15840: May 14, 2018 07:39:33 pm
      football has moved on its much more subtle than having a big target man and a couple of wingers. Seems nobody told Maureen he is yesterdays man.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15841: May 14, 2018 09:06:59 pm

There's more scousers on Redcafe than mancs on here  ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15842: May 16, 2018 01:42:31 pm

Tbh this was seen as a piss-taking thread back when it was first thought up!!

You can F**k off with that sing/chants at each other, I'm talking specifically when we don't play each other, you sing about us every F***ing game and have done since the 90's "our kid"

As I said laa obsessed!!

https://twitter.com/AnfieldFM/status/995992080290754560

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15843: May 16, 2018 03:51:33 pm
      Tbh this was seen as a piss-taking thread back when it was first thought up!!

You can f**k off with that sing/chants at each other, I'm talking specifically when we don't play each other, you sing about us every f**king game and have done since the 90's "our kid"

As I said laa obsessed!!

https://twitter.com/AnfieldFM/status/995992080290754560

Looks like Keith kicking off whenever it’s said that De Gea is their star player.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15844: May 17, 2018 02:02:24 pm
      Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police to 'f*** off' after drink-driving arrest - then gave bizarre excuse for swearing

Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police to 'f*** off' after drink-driving arrest - then gave bizarre excuse for swearing

Two-time First Division winner was pulled over after he crashed into a car close by to his home in Sale, Greater Manchester

Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police officers to 'f*** off' after he was arrested for drink-driving.

Two-time First Division winner Crerand was pulled over after he crashed into a car close by to his home in Sale, Greater Manchester, in January, a court heard.

The former Scotland international reacted angrily to cops asking him to spell his own name, before excusing himself by claiming he swore due to him 'being Scottish'.

Crerand had “three or four glasses of wine” but insists he only took over the wheel as his wife Noreen has fallen ill.

Thomas Smith, who was the driver of the other car, said in court: “After I asked if he was OK, he started saying, ‘I can’t believe what you have f***ing done’.

“I tried to explain it was my right of way but he didn’t listen.

“He said people are never on this road at this time of night.

“We called police and when they asked for details he eventually said his name. When a female officer asked how to spell it, he said, ‘If they can’t spell it, tell them to f**k off’.”

Crerand: “I probably did use bad language. We use it all the time on the football pitch. If you go to Glasgow, it’s the first thing you hear.”

The ex-midfielder played over 300 times for United as part of the Busby Babes having signed from Celtic.

After retiring in 1971, Crerand was an assistant manager at Old Trafford, boss at Northampton before becoming a regular on MUTV.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-legend-paddy-crerand-12549803
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15845: May 17, 2018 02:15:40 pm

Two-time First Division winner was pulled over after he crashed into a car close by to his home in Sale, Greater Manchester

Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police officers to 'f*** off' after he was arrested for drink-driving.

Two-time First Division winner Crerand was pulled over after he crashed into a car close by to his home in Sale, Greater Manchester, in January, a court heard.

The former Scotland international reacted angrily to cops asking him to spell his own name, before excusing himself by claiming he swore due to him 'being Scottish'.

Crerand had “three or four glasses of wine” but insists he only took over the wheel as his wife Noreen has fallen ill.

Thomas Smith, who was the driver of the other car, said in court: “After I asked if he was OK, he started saying, ‘I can’t believe what you have f***ing done’.

“I tried to explain it was my right of way but he didn’t listen.

“He said people are never on this road at this time of night.

“We called police and when they asked for details he eventually said his name. When a female officer asked how to spell it, he said, ‘If they can’t spell it, tell them to f**k off’.”

Crerand: “I probably did use bad language. We use it all the time on the football pitch. If you go to Glasgow, it’s the first thing you hear.”

The ex-midfielder played over 300 times for United as part of the Busby Babes having signed from Celtic.

After retiring in 1971, Crerand was an assistant manager at Old Trafford, boss at Northampton before becoming a regular on MUTV.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-legend-paddy-crerand-12549803
      Might of been worse!! Could of spit on them.  :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15846: May 17, 2018 02:49:06 pm
      Might of been worse!! Could of spit on them.  :f_whistle:

He should have just said he was in a hurry due to having just sh*t himself.

It works for some ;)

Quick Reply