Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2331583 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,002 posts | 3952 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16123: Aug 20, 2018 11:25:23 am
      I genuinely wonder how Utd fans feel when losing/drawing, with 25 mins to go, they bring on Fellaini?  Knowing how they're about to start playing.

As was said earlier to sort the team out would cost at least ÂŁ1bn, such are the deep rooted issues.
      As an example Fellani was as good as gone not long ago but there he was yesterday thrown on to rescue a lost cause!?
      Mourinho has done everything but stand outside the ground with a collection box in an attempt to get some funds to buy success. The Glazer offspring won't play ball.

Mourinho's scowls and body language indicate he is not in a good place and we all know the outcome of that scenario.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16124: Aug 20, 2018 12:28:22 pm
      As was said earlier to sort the team out would cost at least ÂŁ1bn, such are the deep rooted issues.
      As an example Fellani was as good as gone not long ago but there he was yesterday thrown on to rescue a lost cause!?
      Mourinho has done everything but stand outside the ground with a collection box in an attempt to get some funds to buy success. The Glazer offspring won't play ball.

Mourinho's scowls and body language indicate he is not in a good place and we all know the outcome of that scenario.

Nonsense, it wouldn't cost that much, Man Utd need a better defence, even top dollar you are looking at an outlay of ÂŁ200m plus you would recoup money form selling current players. They then need a good DM, lets say another ÂŁ50m. Attacking wise they are insanely strong already and Pogba is a damned fine footballer, pus the rest of the midfield is good.
      The main thing they need is a new manager but the squad is good already, honestly give Klopp or Guardiola that squad and a bit of money to spend and they would be very competitive.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16125: Aug 20, 2018 01:58:59 pm
      It was one defeat and it's being called a crisis on BBC. Pathetic really. They'll still challenge for a top four spot.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16126: Aug 20, 2018 02:22:35 pm
      It was one defeat and it's being called a crisis on BBC. Pathetic really. They'll still challenge for a top four spot.

Are you sure, what makes you think Maureen will magically turn this around, was it how he turned things around at Chelsea or Real Madrid? Maureen doesn't have the cahones or emotional maturity for a fight, he'll just agitate for a sacking now, mark my words.

Anyway even if he does turn it round, which he won't, who are Man Utd going to take 4th place from, I can only imagine you think Chelsea? On current showing Chelsea are just going to get stronger and stronger and Spurs are Spurs, they'll be in top 4 and then you have us and Citeh and something is going to have to go very wrong for either of us not to be in top 4.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16127: Aug 20, 2018 02:52:19 pm
      I have been out for a few hours has the mutiny taken place yet have the players barricaded themselves in at Carrington.
      Rib must have been living in a hole for the summer if he didn't see the carry on over the summer transfers or lack of them.
      Maureen burns bridges and then uses cash to sort out his problems but it seems UTD have said no not this time.
      What makes it 10 times worse is what is happening across the city with all the plaudits going to Pep and his team the contrast is stark isn't it.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16128: Aug 20, 2018 02:53:40 pm

its not one defeat it is the horrible style of play the turmoil in the transfer window and Maureen's public condemnation of his own players including the ones he signed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,881 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16129: Aug 20, 2018 03:02:29 pm
      I'm not so sure, this has a lot of echoes of his final season at Chelsea, and if you recall they were actually in the relegation spot before he was fired, but I'm not sure Man Utd will fire him, could be fun days ahead Keith. You lot need to get rid of him asap, but I hope you don't.

I'm sure you and the rest of the lads are having a right good laugh at present.  ;D :-\ Tide will turn, it always does.  :D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16130: Aug 20, 2018 03:22:31 pm
      I'm sure you and the rest of the lads are having a right good laugh at present.  ;D :-\ Tide will turn, it always does.  :D

Same as you no doubt were laughing at us in the thankfully brief Hodgson era.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #16131: Aug 20, 2018 03:29:28 pm

What.?

It's about time the searchlight was shone on the Manc's..

It is a crisis for them, they have spent a ridiculous amount of money on players that are quality but have regressed under the special one..

3 more poor results in their next 3 games unfortunately for us would see Jose fired..
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #16132: Aug 20, 2018 03:42:43 pm
      Have to say, I was totally wrong about Sanchez, I thought he would propel Utd to a new level, and was pretty gutted we didn't go for him :D
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #16133: Aug 20, 2018 03:50:38 pm
      and Pogba is a damned fine footballer...

You been on the funny fags again Heimy?

Pogba...a modern day Carlton Palmer!

zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #16134: Aug 20, 2018 03:51:30 pm

Keith,

Not rubbing salt into the wound.  >:D

You still think he is the right person for you guys?  :tosser:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16135: Aug 20, 2018 04:12:54 pm

You been on the funny fags again Heimy?

Pogba...a modern day Carlton Palmer!

;D, obviously Pogba is crap under Maureen but then so are most of his players, but with a good manager and set free Pogba is very dangerous indeed, for example if he was with us or Citeh he'd be ripping teams to shreds.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,881 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16136: Aug 20, 2018 06:55:21 pm
      Same as you no doubt were laughing at us in the thankfully brief Hodgson era.

Yes of course, that's the rivalry between us. However, I don't hate like so many of our fans from both sides do.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,881 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16137: Aug 20, 2018 06:58:24 pm
      Keith,

Not rubbing salt into the wound.  >:D

You still think he is the right person for you guys?  :tosser:

I've answered this question few times.  ;D For the time being yes. I'm hoping he changes his style and become more attacking like you guys and city.  Slim chance I know but have to keep some optimism as our fan base calling for his head in many places.  :(
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16138: Aug 20, 2018 07:32:44 pm
      Maureen is a back me or sack me type and when he is backed he is successful for some reason Woodward baulked this summer and its a long time until January. He is not a manager who will develop young talent or improve older players he is destructive in his comments and players after a couple of seasons get sick of it and he leaves or is fired. Even ratboy Neville admits this.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,881 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16139: Aug 20, 2018 08:04:12 pm
      Maureen is a back me or sack me type and when he is backed he is successful for some reason Woodward baulked this summer and its a long time until January. He is not a manager who will develop young talent or improve older players he is destructive in his comments and players after a couple of seasons get sick of it and he leaves or is fired. Even ratboy Neville admits this.

Fair comment is that.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16140: Aug 20, 2018 10:35:42 pm
      Apparently Maureen is the first manager to spend more than ÂŁ1billion in his career and he didn't start spending until 2004 with Chelsea.
      Pep isn't far behind him and hasn't been a manager as long and Ancelloti is getting close
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #16141: Aug 21, 2018 08:16:51 am
      ;D, obviously Pogba is crap under Maureen but then so are most of his players, but with a good manager and set free Pogba is very dangerous indeed, for example if he was with us or Citeh he'd be ripping teams to shreds.

You may have a point in a better team but I just don't see it.....he strikes me as a good player when things are going well but when his team is up against it he fades away.

Look at Viera, Gerrard and Keane....they were at their best when things were sh*t so.....Im sticking with my "your just a slightly better Carlton Palmer song!"
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,002 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16142: Aug 21, 2018 10:52:49 am
      The footy rumour text on the TV is missing the usual 4 or 5 transfer targets for the mancs, they are always reportedly in the hunt with Barca, PSG or RM etc, not only is there no mention of transfer rumours in the manc media, there is no word either about the widespread dissatisfaction among the faithful with Mourinho's record.

No coverage whatever about Ed  Woodward saying they have faith in the manager.
      We all know exactly what that means and how many ex-managers have had those same words ringing in their ears as the collect their P45
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16143: Aug 21, 2018 03:00:01 pm
      I found that I am not alone in my pure hated of Neville.
      “Gary and brother Phil were ‘a pair of busy little shits”.
      Jap Staam
      I am surprised Jamie puts up with it but he is probably on probation with SKY and he clearly failed to support Mo last night whilst that little sh*t was really having a pop at him.
      If you want to know how awful the club and fans are go on Red Café and have a look. One poster things Pogba should offer Souness a bare knuckle fight because he doesn't think he is disciplined enough.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,881 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16144: Aug 21, 2018 03:41:43 pm
      I found that I am not alone in my pure hated of Neville.
      “Gary and brother Phil were ‘a pair of busy little shits”.
      Jap Staam
      I am surprised Jamie puts up with it but he is probably on probation with SKY and he clearly failed to support Mo last night whilst that little sh*t was really having a pop at him.
      If you want to know how awful the club and fans are go on Red Café and have a look. One poster things Pogba should offer Souness a bare knuckle fight because he doesn't think he is disciplined enough.

Man this thread busier than the Crystal Palace V Liverpool thread, and they say we're paranoid  :lmao: Your hatred is plain to see but why keep going on about it?? Nev & Jamie are great for Sky Sports as you get spectrums from both sets of clubs. I love watching them both go at it on MNF. Liverpool on a crest of a wave, you should be on about the postives of your side rather than looking for negatives every where.  :D

Think Souness would be a great addition to MNF as personally i can listen to him all day. I agreee with plenty of what he says dispite him being a scouser.  ;D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #16145: Aug 21, 2018 04:34:57 pm
      Man this thread busier than the Crystal Palace V Liverpool thread, and they say we're paranoid  :lmao: Your hatred is plain to see but why keep going on about it?? Nev & Jamie are great for Sky Sports as you get spectrums from both sets of clubs. I love watching them both go at it on MNF. Liverpool on a crest of a wave, you should be on about the postives of your side rather than looking for negatives every where.  :D

Think Souness would be a great addition to MNF as personally i can listen to him all day. I agreee with plenty of what he says dispite him being a scouser.  ;D

No it's not.

Because you are.

Yes it is, and you know why.

;D

Quick Reply