Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298720 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16882: Dec 17, 2018 10:44:18 pm
      You are an individual Keith and we have good banter. An exception.

I was standing in the Kop in the late sixties and we used to " meet " Scum supporters off the trains at Lime Street.
      There is history. Fights in the old American Bar just along from the Empire.

Ferguson was obsessed by us ...completely obsessed... and at times treated us with utter contempt.
      He blatantly admitted he copied Shankly.
      There is no pleasure like a Liverpool win but a Utd loss comes close.

So Sunday was pure ectasy.

Individual? That being the case why put me in same category as Walton? Have to say really disappointed with you as your post/replies have never shown such hatered towards me personally. It is what it is and nothing I can do or say will changed you agreeing with Walton. For the record Walton going on my ignore list after this post. I'm not at all interested in reading vile post.

It may be a idea for you to put me on ignore too since you agree with such hatered for the mancs. Wish you all the best no matter what you decided.

Fergie probably obsessed coz your club achieved what United hadn't at the time. Players/fans/managers always get jealous of success, that's just how humans act, we all just want the same thing.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #16883: Dec 17, 2018 11:39:13 pm
      If they turn PSG over its a good result if you take the rivalry away for Liverpool. Simply coz United can't win CL. Sadly some bitter rivals don't see the bigger picture and want PSG to win regardless.

I love the rivalry we have for each other but never ever in the hatred like so many do ( both sides like you say ) It's healthy and certainly gets us buzzing like no other game in the Premier League. I look at opening fixtures soon as they're published and see when we play one another.

Much as we like to beat our noisy neighbors it will never be as good as beating you lads.  :D I still maintain banter amongst my very good scousers friends is far better than my City mates.

Years ago I posted occasionally on blue moon forum and can honestly say (then) their bitterness in volume was much more than Liverpool fans are today. Heaven knows what it's like now as not been on for years.

Respect for City will never ( in my life time ) reach the same respect as a club I/others have for Liverpool and what they have achieved. However, watching the cu*ts ( city) is simply awesome stuff and the way football should be played.

PS! Just read post after yours! See what I mean.  :f_doh:

Agreed. And I'd quite like the idea of United progressing and facing Liverpool, just so we can beat you again! The reason why this is the greatest rivalry in British football is because it is built primarily on history and stature and not sectarian hatred like Celtic/Rangers. I detested the days when Ferguson and United were ruling the roost and you Mancs were lauding it all over us. But support of Liverpool doesn't stem and was never formed as some sort of weapon to strenghten my hatred of Man Utd. I don't think the rivalry defines either club because both clubs stand on their own historical platforms that was neither challenged or rocked by the other during their respective hegemony. But it is a nice little side dish to have and one that tastes good after yesterday! That said I'll still scream c**t at you lot during these games (just like I did yesterday!) but at least I know you're not blood stained cu*ts like City and PSG who are parasites on the game with their corrupt ownership and false status/history (see Chelsea also).
      « Last Edit: Dec 17, 2018 11:52:29 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16884: Dec 18, 2018 12:09:55 am
      Agreed. And I'd quite like the idea of United progressing and facing Liverpool, just so we can beat you again! The reason why this is the greatest rivalry in British football is because it is built primarily on history and stature and not sectarian hatred like Celtic/Rangers. I detested the days when Ferguson and United were ruling the roost and you Mancs were lauding it all over us. But support of Liverpool doesn't stem and was never formed as some sort of weapon to strenghten my hatred of Man Utd. I don't think the rivalry defines either club because both clubs stand on their own historical platforms that was neither challenged or rocked by the other during their respective hegemony. But it is a nice little side dish to have and one that tastes good after yesterday! That said I'll still scream c**t at you lot during these games (just like I did yesterday!) but at least I know you're not blood stained cu*ts like City and PSG who are parasites on the game with their corrupt ownership and false status/history (see Chelsea also).

That's progression for you, it's now your turn to laugh at us mancs and understandably so. It's been a very long time coming so why wouldn't you. No doubt I did the same thing when we won the league for the first time in over 20 years. The wait off a fans shoulders living in the shadows of Liverpools success for so long obviously breeds jealousy.

However, your jubilance is done in a manor of a true supporter and never vile intent. Course you want us to lose most games, why wouldn't you, it works both sides of the M62/A580.

If I was Liverpool fan I'm dame sure I would take United next round ( on current form ) rather than PSG it makes perfect logic/sense (( well it does to you and I  ;D ))

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16885: Dec 18, 2018 01:57:57 am
      That's progression for you, it's now your turn to laugh at us mancs and understandably so. It's been a very long time coming so why wouldn't you. No doubt I did the same thing when we won the league for the first time in over 20 years. The wait off a fans shoulders living in the shadows of Liverpools success for so long obviously breeds jealousy.

However, your jubilance is done in a manor of a true supporter and never vile intent. Course you want us to lose most games, why wouldn't you, it works both sides of the M62/A580.

If I was Liverpool fan I'm dame sure I would take United next round ( on current form ) rather than PSG it makes perfect logic/sense (( well it does to you and I  ;D ))
      good you are optimistic. If PSG get 7 or 8 red cards you'll probably have a 50% chance of getting through, so good on you for believing!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16886: Dec 18, 2018 07:57:18 am
      good you are optimistic. If PSG get 7 or 8 red cards you'll probably have a 50% chance of getting through, so good on you for believing!

You may of miss understood my post a little Rib. I don't think for a second we can beat PSG the way things stand now. Even if we do well in transfer market the chances are it will be much too soon. I'm just saying its best for Livepool & United both teams get through. If that happens. Your price shortens to win the CL.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #16887: Dec 18, 2018 08:19:25 am
      You may of miss understood my post a little Rib. I don't think for a second we can beat PSG the way things stand now. Even if we do well in transfer market the chances are it will be much too soon. I'm just saying its best for Livepool & United both teams get through. If that happens. Your price shortens to win the CL.

I think your team & Jose will turn up for the match Keith, point to prive & all that.. It’s a 2 legged affair & over 2 games anything is possible..
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #16888: Dec 18, 2018 08:42:01 am
      Before you laugh at children who still believe in Santa, remember there are adults out there who still believe in Jose Mourinho
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #16889: Dec 18, 2018 09:11:07 am
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16890: Dec 18, 2018 09:29:59 am
      I think your team & Jose will turn up for the match Keith, point to prive & all that.. It’s a 2 legged affair & over 2 games anything is possible..

I agree, I actually fancy Manure to win in 2 legs against PSG, they are not that great and Utd do still have an ok'ish defence, plus a fantastic goalie, and a potent attack if Rashford, Martial and Lindgard are on form. Then of course you have their secret weapon Fellaini who you can count on to nick a goal if needed.
      People are a bit to quick to write Manure off, they are still a very decent team, just lacking in motivation and confidence but in the big games they tend to turn up, just ask Juve, although thankfully not last Sunday!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #16891: Dec 18, 2018 10:39:38 am
      Bahahaha see ya you horrible c**t!

Really fitting that his last game was a walloping at Anfield will burn in the memory that one.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #16892: Dec 18, 2018 10:41:23 am
      Glazers at Manchester United: £18m dividends paid to them last year, £56m made from a share sale; £13m executives' salaries. Their 2005 takeover, organised by banker Ed Woodward, has cost the club £1bn; still £487m debts on United.

@david_conn

Could have been us, without the silverware.

They are so fu**ed.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16893: Dec 18, 2018 10:47:17 am
      Individual? That being the case why put me in same category as Walton? Have to say really disappointed with you as your post/replies have never shown such hatered towards me personally. It is what it is and nothing I can do or say will changed you agreeing with Walton. For the record Walton going on my ignore list after this post. I'm not at all interested in reading vile post.

It may be a idea for you to put me on ignore too since you agree with such hatered for the mancs. Wish you all the best no matter what you decided.

Fergie probably obsessed coz your club achieved what United hadn't at the time. Players/fans/managers always get jealous of success, that's just how humans act, we all just want the same thing.

Whatever Keith.

Once a Manc always a Manc  simple. Do what you want mate.
      I hate your club like the plague.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #16894: Dec 18, 2018 10:48:59 am
      Who next? I say go for a previous player:

Mark Hughes
      Roy Keane
      Gary Neville
      Steve Bruce
      Brian Robson

.. most even have experience managing ordinary sides.

In fairness, think they've done the right thing. Why wait till end of season.
      Ridiculous amount of money to payout though.
      Moaninho has been talking sh*te for years - they should never have extended his contract. Tosser.

Every aspect of your comment is correct and points to a club in deep sh*t.
      It's worth considering  that Moyes and Van Gaal did not leave the mancs with the clusterfuck they contemplate now.
      £24m pay off is a reward for what exactly?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #16895: Dec 18, 2018 10:49:59 am
      Glazers at Manchester United: £18m dividends paid to them last year, £56m made from a share sale; £13m executives' salaries. Their 2005 takeover, organised by banker Ed Woodward, has cost the club £1bn; still £487m debts on United.

@david_conn

Could have been us, without the silverware.

They are so fu**ed.

Could clear it in one swoop if they decided to sell the club to The sheiks in Saudi...  So in the meantime they’ll pile on debt & milk the cow further..
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #16896: Dec 18, 2018 10:54:24 am
      Every aspect of your comment is correct and points to a club in deep sh*t.
      It's worth considering  that Moyes and Van Gaal did not leave the mancs with the clusterfuck they contemplate now.
      £24m pay off is a reward for what exactly?

I'd say benching Pogba [while fit] after them spending 90mill on him was last straw for the owners.
      What big club would take Moaninho now..
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16897: Dec 18, 2018 10:57:31 am
      I'd say benching Pogba [while fit] after them spending 90mill on him was last straw for the owners.
      What big club would take Moaninho now..

Makes perfect sence. Going to be a long winter/summer if your a manc.  :f_doh:
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #16898: Dec 18, 2018 11:06:34 am
      Makes perfect sence. Going to be a long winter/summer if your a manc.  :f_doh:

Think they have anyone lined up to be in place new year - Zidane? Or go all out for Poch end of season...
      Tbh, don't think Carrick could do any worse anyway...
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16899: Dec 18, 2018 11:12:44 am
      Think they have anyone lined up to be in place new year - Zidane? Or go all out for Poch end of season...
      Tbh, don't think Carrick could do any worse anyway...

There's no ex United player proven or good enough to do the job at present. Zidane not proven either in my opinion. He walked into a team of world class players when he won CL 3 times. Where is he now? Only one man for me that can/will play the United way! POCH if we can prize him off that tight c**t Levy.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #16900: Dec 18, 2018 11:17:33 am
      Oh we do like to F**k that moaning over rated pr**k up don't we.....he still has nightmares over the ghost goal and now his last game for them was a loss at our place.

Zidane will do F**k all as well if they go for a big name.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #16901: Dec 18, 2018 11:22:33 am
      Fergie time...would not surprise me if he jumps back in for a rescue misssion...
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #16902: Dec 18, 2018 11:23:42 am
      Fergie time...would not surprise me if he jumps back in for a rescue misssion...

I think he would if asked but would be crazy if he did, he almost died earlier this year.

bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #16903: Dec 18, 2018 11:25:19 am
      There's no ex United player proven or good enough to do the job at present. Zidane not proven either in my opinion. He walked into a team of world class players when he won CL 3 times. Where is he now? Only one man for me that can/will play the United way! POCH if we can prize him off that tight c**t Levy.

Agree about ex-Utd players, and Zidane. Deschamps might be interesting. But yep, Poch would be top of list. He actually coaches and improves players, something Mourinho seemed to have lost the ability to do.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16904: Dec 18, 2018 11:39:31 am
      But yep, Poch would be top of list. He actually coaches and improves players, something Mourinho seemed to have lost the ability to do.

Total agreement again with you bmck. The Mourhino way doesn't seem to be effected as it once was. Today's football have changed massively. Just looking at the way you lads and City are playing proves that.

Quick Reply