Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2335542 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16951: Dec 18, 2018 10:14:27 pm
      For someone so special, he sure likes to get sacked. He likes to remind everyone he’s won 3 league titles, more than anyone in the league combined. Well, now he has as many Premier League sackings as he does titles.

Shame they got rid, hopefully they get someone just as amusing to take over.

wonder how much since being sacked at Chelsea the first time has he made from failure. Today is supposed to be £24 mil so add to that Chelsea and RM does he need to be successful when you get payouts like this a quick google takes it up over £40  million.Holy sh*t getting sacked is the way to go
      « Last Edit: Dec 18, 2018 10:23:12 pm by waltonl4 »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16952: Dec 18, 2018 10:33:36 pm
      Ole is nailed on by the Norwegian PM oh tis the season to be jolly
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16953: Dec 18, 2018 10:49:24 pm
      Ole is nailed on by the Norwegian PM oh tis the season to be jolly

Please let this be true, he got Cardiff relegated so maybe he could do the same with Mancs :D
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,741 posts | 882 
      Reply #16954: Dec 18, 2018 10:53:39 pm
      Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed interim manager, and they're all delighted over on redcafe.

:lmao:

Let the fun times continue.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16955: Dec 18, 2018 11:12:59 pm
      It means no window for them in January
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16956: Dec 18, 2018 11:49:55 pm
      Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed interim manager, and they're all delighted over on redcafe.

That is a really bizarre appointment, is he genuinely the best they could get? He has been fairly average in the Norwegian league, despite a big budget, and failed completely at Cardiff, this could be more fun than Maureen.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,606 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #16957: Dec 18, 2018 11:55:13 pm
      Surely that can't be right, Ferguson only won 1% more matches at Utd than Maureen yet had a string of league titles and cups? Nope not buying that one mate.

Doesn't matter whether you're buying it or not.
      Mourinho also has a better win percentage than Klopp.
      Trajectory is the problem.
      Ferguson went years when he first took over at United.
      Klopp lost more games when he initially took over.
      Ferguson's got better as the years went on.
      Klopp's is doing likewise.
      Mourinho's problem is the results were starting to go the other way
      and the warning signs from Mourinho were there when the club didn't back him with the defenders he wanted.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #16958: Dec 19, 2018 12:02:59 am
      I am overjoyed by the downfall of United. The 2 biggest, most supported clubs here are Liverpool and United. If you live in Liverpool then the 2 biggest matches are vs Everton. Which is logical. Separated by a park. Family members are divided, neighbors are divided. Liverpool is either Red or Blue. Here in the U.S. the "true" derby is Liverpool/ United. Without a doubt. Because of the 90s success and the explosion of youth soccer and cable TV beginning to show the EPL matches, a lot of kids and adults jumped on the United bandwagon. They were the biggest club of the 90's and 00's. But a weird thing happened. A lot of people dont want to follow the Champions and Liverpool were the club for those who loved the English game. For years I had to watch pr**k United "supporters" wearing their Beckham and Rooney tops. Talking about bullshit titles and Cups which many never even knew the difference between a cup and a league match. The Rooney years were the worst. United "Fans" were like bed bugs. Just infested with jerkoff frat boys who thought a Derby was a British horse race and could never understand why injury time was always different. Just a collection of Cu*ts.

Seeing the mighty United slide into the same mid table muck like Everton and Watford is one of my greatest pleasures. The United sense of entitlement is another hilarious symptom of their sh*t disease. The faithful now preface every moan and complaint with "We should" and "We deserve" and my favorite "Were Manchestet United". Followed by a witless diatribe of inane arguments as to why they should be Champions every season. Most, just based apparantly on the fact that "We're Manchester United" which is f***in HILARIOUS. Just spending money, doesnt win titles every season. Eventually it catches up and United are feeling the hangover. They had a run of youth, talent, money and coaching.  The youth, talent and coaching are gone. Spending wont do it. So F**k OFF UNITED. Enjoy your decade long hangover and buy a feather duster for that trophy cabinet. Because it will need it. Oh and hey Manchester. Dont get depressed. We never liked you anyway and the best thing to ever come out your shithole town was The Smiths. So, f**k off and enjoy your occasional deep runs in a league cup.

Hahaha..;D. F**k OFF UNITED!

Agree with everything apart from the smiths?!?!? They’re a f***in sh*te band 🤨
      AW00D
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 160 posts |
      Reply #16959: Dec 19, 2018 12:26:38 am
      Breaking News: United to sign former legend, Howard Webb.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16960: Dec 19, 2018 02:24:33 am
      Karma.

Van Gaal publicly came out and stated how he was treated like sh*t after winning the FA Cup.
      He was ushered out of Old Trafford so fast and with no notice .....by security.
      He was shocked by the Scum's appalling treatment of him in the rush to get Mourinho in through the door.

Karma is a bi*ch. Hope he is now smiling at the turn of events that has befallen his successor.

This was a mild article compared to what was revealed at the time.

https://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en/news/furious-van-gaal-slams-man-utd-treatment-my-head-was-in-a/rgyim8tbf6h9187vn3xjynba0

Proves to me that Mourinho screwed over Chelsea in 2015.
      « Last Edit: Dec 19, 2018 02:32:04 am by MIRO »
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16961: Dec 19, 2018 02:27:34 am
      I am overjoyed by the downfall of United. The 2 biggest, most supported clubs here are Liverpool and United. If you live in Liverpool then the 2 biggest matches are vs Everton. Which is logical. Separated by a park. Family members are divided, neighbors are divided. Liverpool is either Red or Blue. Here in the U.S. the "true" derby is Liverpool/ United. Without a doubt. Because of the 90s success and the explosion of youth soccer and cable TV beginning to show the EPL matches, a lot of kids and adults jumped on the United bandwagon. They were the biggest club of the 90's and 00's. But a weird thing happened. A lot of people dont want to follow the Champions and Liverpool were the club for those who loved the English game. For years I had to watch pr**k United "supporters" wearing their Beckham and Rooney tops. Talking about bullshit titles and Cups which many never even knew the difference between a cup and a league match. The Rooney years were the worst. United "Fans" were like bed bugs. Just infested with jerkoff frat boys who thought a Derby was a British horse race and could never understand why injury time was always different. Just a collection of Cu*ts.

Seeing the mighty United slide into the same mid table muck like Everton and Watford is one of my greatest pleasures. The United sense of entitlement is another hilarious symptom of their sh*t disease. The faithful now preface every moan and complaint with "We should" and "We deserve" and my favorite "Were Manchestet United". Followed by a witless diatribe of inane arguments as to why they should be Champions every season. Most, just based apparantly on the fact that "We're Manchester United" which is f***in HILARIOUS. Just spending money, doesnt win titles every season. Eventually it catches up and United are feeling the hangover. They had a run of youth, talent, money and coaching.  The youth, talent and coaching are gone. Spending wont do it. So F**k OFF UNITED. Enjoy your decade long hangover and buy a feather duster for that trophy cabinet. Because it will need it. Oh and hey Manchester. Dont get depressed. We never liked you anyway and the best thing to ever come out your shithole town was The Smiths. So, f**k off and enjoy your occasional deep runs in a league cup.

Hahaha..;D. F**k OFF UNITED!

If you are a Liverpool fan the biggest game is United.

Who are Everton? Some small club I believe.  ;D
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #16962: Dec 19, 2018 08:03:56 am
      Ole Gunnar! what a shower of sh*t.
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 628 posts | 60 
      Reply #16963: Dec 19, 2018 08:53:04 am
      Thought Fat Sam might have been in with a shout,as caretaker boss,strange one going for Ole,he got Cardiff relegated,if it starts going tits up for him,he could always get Steve Mclaren,as his assistant :)))
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16964: Dec 19, 2018 09:02:27 am
      he has Phelan with them so plenty of up to date Premiership experience there then.
      I know its the season of good will but how much more can we take from UTD this is just too much fun
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16965: Dec 19, 2018 01:38:57 pm
      he has Phelan with them so plenty of up to date Premiership experience there then.

I know its the season of good will but how much more can we take from UTD this is just too much fun

Phelan ? F.F.S. !  One of the the Suarez squealers in the Evra "complaint".

The Theatre Of Pantomines continues Walt.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #16966: Dec 19, 2018 06:29:57 pm
      Let us hope he performs the same miracles and confusion he brought to Cardiff seeing them slide just brings me out in a smile ,I’ve seen the cu*ts relegated once another one would be fckin epic .
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #16967: Dec 19, 2018 06:30:49 pm
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,654 posts | 481 
      Reply #16968: Dec 19, 2018 07:17:45 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16969: Dec 19, 2018 09:59:16 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #16970: Dec 19, 2018 11:17:43 pm
      Brilliant, I didn’t think they could get a more comical appointment than this but they’ve got someone who is massively bitter towards us and helped relegate Cardiff.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #16971: Dec 20, 2018 03:37:30 am

Give it to the end of the season and they will think different.

When Jose got the job they were creaming themselves and going to rule the world, even before he had the job he was the one they kept banging on about to lead them back to success, now they are actually celebrating his sacking. Couldn’t make it up.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16972: Dec 20, 2018 09:31:25 am
      I suspect Cardiff will be only to happy to spoil UTD party having been relegated by the chosen one and then  he took them to the lower regions of the Championship before running back home to Molde.
      He is apparently getting £50mil in January and I bet players all over the world will be dusting off their passports and heading for the nearest airport hoping to join a mid table team with no full time manager and the prospect of no European football next season.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16973: Dec 20, 2018 09:42:08 am

That must be dubbed, why on earth would he be talking English to Norwegian players? Mind you it might explain why they have been a fairly average team under him, despite being one of the biggest spenders.

I really cannot understand this appointment, it has the feel of the Ferguson "Chosen one" fiasco all over again. Solskjaer was a superb player but has proven himself to be an extremely limited manager Why didn't Man Utd go for Hughes or Bruce as the caretaker manager or perhaps they did and those 2 didn't fancy it. Surely they must have asked the Neville brothers as well. I'm starting to suspect that Solskjaer might have been at the bottom of the barrel.

Quick Reply